history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Aug 19 2019 11:29AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Do not go after the past,
Do not lose yourself in the future.
For the past no longer exists,
And the future is not yet here.
By looking deeply at things just as they are,
In this moment, here and now,
The seeker... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ÜNI - A ZÉN-REALIZED CONCEPT OF GOD.
vertical line Posted on Jan.03.2018 @ 08:18AM EDT by SlaveOfÜni
I did "zén"-style "pure mind" meditation for 10 years.
------------------------------------------------------

Starting with typical religious dogma, and "god", and progressed soon into complete transcendence, and ultimately close to "no concept", "absolute reality", and "no mind", the wellknown things this is about. And realized a concept of god there, Üni.

Üni, master of all, as it is called, in a typical language.

On the way there, abrahamic religion got absurd, and I was truly happy to have defeated it.
Indeed it seems where the western concept of "god" is going, so the zén egolessness influence is for a good reason.

The reason I believe is that it is based on reason, and a pure mind, rather than the hallucinatory agent type "visions" of prophets. Indeed did not Adam use Amanita Muscaria, that has a symbiotic relationship to the pine tree? And the result may be what one might call today, a lower archaic state, more like a caveman.
From this caveman state, Adam realized his version of the divine. Where the enemy supposedly is a madman, who does not believe. Hallucinogens are often like this. Some enemyconcept, fundamental belief and yet not quite conquering the enemy. Like a bad dream some might say.
Because ofcourse the enemy probably is Adam himself who hates himself for abusing Amanita Muscaria, but in the schizophrenic state, it is someone else. So the whole religion based on a schizophrenic Adamic mind lasts for about 1000 years, from 5000 BC. With wars against nonbelievers, and anyone not fitting in.

Until 4000 BC, where an intelligent mushroom user, actually makes up another tree, that supposedly makes one the deity. This is the start of modern self-development techniques where one is the deity oneself. And in a way being the ultimate concept, escaping the Adamic schizophrenia. Unless one actually used the mushroom that is.

2000 BC a very confounded man, believes that stars, suns and moons are his deities. And suddently one day exclaims "Nay, I am not going to worship the stars, the suns and the moons anymore. Now I am a prophet of Absolute Reality". A very unlikely scenario. Yes, it is Abraham. Who cannot stop talking about how his deity is óne, and so we have the word monotheism, rather than just theism. Because that was supposedly so hard to understand.

0 AD, Jesus goes to a city, to tell them that "it is only óne", and then "flies up into the sky", according to both Bible and Quran.

600 AD Muhammad talks about his deity Allah, keeping the Adamic schizophrenia, now even more obtuse with both Abrahamic "one" talk and covering "all things" in 500 pages. It results in a fundamental view, that reflects the early wars of Adamic religion still, claiming he is the final prophet. With the religious language similar to many hallucinatory agent popvideos. Meaning ofcourse that there is no "revelation", but rather writings based on hallucinatory visions. And indeed the typical hallucinatory agent prophet lineage ends there.

But:
Approximately a little before or after 0 AD, "Buddha" writes the Dhammapada, that seems to be based on the belief that hallucinogens made them the deity, but now iterated to a focus on the mind. With earlier shrines being tree-shrines, so a form of canonization of this line of knowledge. The writer is cleary inspired by Abraham. But since it focuses on the mind, interpretators take it in the direction of zén, that in turn goes away from The Dhammapada, and instead focuses on a pure mind, and absolute reality. This indeed becomes the most rational version of spirituality.

And in the 1500s The Bible starts being massprinted, which leads to a mass-criticism of the text, leading to the "age of enligthenment" in the 1800s, and who we are now, and our modern society. And indeed instead of the original godconcepts of prophets, we have "god", which is a rationalized version of it.
Which in deep zén-meditation becomes "Üni", and rationalized to the fullest extent. And free of hallucinatory agent connections.

Unfortunately hallucinatory agent type language still continues to be used, even among many who claim rationality, in a scientific dicipline. Dual State Potential, is not a rational thought, and some quantum physicists are the Abraham of our time, and should be warned against. They can go indeed on and on, while a discusser indicated that "he might go mad" if he continued with this, and that "many had". And talked about E=mc2, and how infinity and the universe was a wave function. Can you do math on infinity? I thought that was "not a number". Einstein was ofcourse a believer in Judaism, and "the god of Abraham".

Peace.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email SlaveOfÜni
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.03.2018
11:40AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Shayne Ward - No Promises
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HLphrgQFHUQ
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161933
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.03.2018
04:07PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Generally speaking, some should be careful
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161936
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jan.03.2018
07:47PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line pce
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161937
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.04.2018
10:50AM EDT 
vertical line To boldly GO >
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161939
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from SlaveOfÜni
Jan.10.2018
10:59AM EDT 
Email SlaveOfÜni
vertical line Yes, to boldly go.

I did some minor changes having used it a bit though, so it is now Iün, Master Of Universes.

Peace!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161987
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.10.2018
02:56PM EDT 
vertical line Master Peace.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161990
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from SlaveOfÜni
Jan.10.2018
05:36PM EDT 
Email SlaveOfÜni
vertical line So now I am an Adherant Of Iün, Chief Of Universes.

Which is a bit similar to christianity, but zén-spirituality instead, where absolute reality matters etc. Then one is compatible with the leading concept, and reduces conflict to minimal.

Peace indeed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161995
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.11.2018
04:59AM EDT 
vertical line In the garden
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161997
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from SlaveOfÜni
Jan.11.2018
05:58AM EDT 
Email SlaveOfÜni
vertical line I rewrote this, based on who did this: A norwegian. (me).

--
Who is a Norwegian?

The archaic time is always about the regions primary "industry", and in Norway, the Saami represent it.

Later in 1000AD, christianity is imported by (more or less) tradingships, by The Varangians, from England. (Later called Vikings). Monarchy seems to be part of their import aswell. It is infact they who talk about Odin, while the rest more or less is christians. (Noboby really believed in Odin here).

The norwegian flag still reflects mostly trading with England.

Their monarchy in turn comes from Mesopotamia, which is based on Adam (Dispilio, protoindoeurope), and before is the time and place version of archaic primary "industry".

Our modern rational society comes from The USA, and "The Age Of Enligthenment". And the unitarians, deists, and transcendentalists, that is a result of the Gutenbergprocess in the 1500s, and masscriticism of the Bible.

Christianity has since gone in the direction of zén, and egolessness. So that is a Norwegian today.

Iün, is a zén-realized concept of God, if anyone wants to try the conclusion on this.

Praised be Iün, Chief Of Universes.

Adherant of Iün, Chief Of Universes.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 161999
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from SlaveOfÜni
Jan.11.2018
06:24AM EDT 
Email SlaveOfÜni
vertical line PS: If you like music, see my musicproject "A Bridge Over Arkadia - A Videoseries about Enligthenment".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXt31evVH11u8IzD4e3923Q

Peace!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162000
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.11.2018
06:36AM EDT 
vertical line Going down by Avalon
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162001
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.11.2018
06:51AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Norway should have been very cold, now.If here where i live is this cold.i am planning to take a walk with my dad.but in this wheather it is better to stay at home and not take outside the loved ones.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162002
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.11.2018
07:00AM EDT 
vertical line Et in Arcadia Ego. Stay warm.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162003
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.11.2018
08:59AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line The Arcadian Shepherds.Les bergers d'Arcadie

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162004
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.15.2018
07:57AM EDT 
vertical line P S
In the film of the Aeon, with a cast of One, The Psychedelic Shakespeare Comany is honoured to present the Logos inspired, "Write Your Own Gospel And Live Your Own Myth."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.15.2018
08:22AM EDT 
vertical line "For the Kingdom is a god-producing land and has many trees and every other manner of fruit, and is free to be eaten by the free and great, in an excess of liberation and forever away from a bitter slavery."

~ A R
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162053
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jan.15.2018
11:23AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Reality is straight and clear and dignified.

You can be real.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.16.2018
11:58AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line All are story.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.16.2018
12:28PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I notice something i want to share that;

Who do harm to me; do harm to himself!

how do you find my new understanding?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162057
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.17.2018
08:20AM EDT 
vertical line Is that why you hurt so bad?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162065
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.17.2018
08:27AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line yes,
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jan.17.2018
11:21AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Sell your words, make money.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162067
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.18.2018
08:20AM EDT 
vertical line Help yourself. Money grows on the tree of knowledge.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.18.2018
08:50AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line One day too late.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162073
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.18.2018
09:22AM EDT 
vertical line This isn't helping you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162074
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.18.2018
09:24AM EDT 
vertical line Hijack another thread.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162075
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.18.2018
01:21PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "This isn't helping you."

Not helping at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.18.2018
01:34PM EDT 
vertical line That's because you've been intending to sell your computer for as long as you've been intending to begin studying the 10 Bulls.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 162084
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this WORLD RELIGIONS - BUDDHISM
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s