history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Nov 12 2019 02:33PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Shoun became a teacher of Soto Zen. When he was still a student his father passed away, leaving him to care for his old mother. Whenever Shoun went to a meditation hall he always took his mother with him. Since she accompanied him, when... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: PHYSICAL BODY THAT IS YOU
vertical line Posted on Apr.23.2019 @ 03:01PM EDT by Bobwidget
Physical body that is you let your focused nervous energy totally relax.

That's it. All you have to do.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.24.2019
07:02AM EDT 
vertical line Are they yelling in Pennsylvania?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163581
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.17.2019
04:08PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Are they yelling in Pennsylvania?

"

Ewww. Why would you keep tabs on me like this. This is creepoid stuff. Ewww gross.

This body is physically aware. Just like when when we were children. Not with focused nervous energy which is imagination doing this.

Ewww Phil don't stick your imagined attention all stiff and hard at me. I don't want anyone's attention. I want them to be aware. I'm not a object Phil. Ewww. Your mind dingling is hanging out. Put it away. Well woman do say most men think with their penis. I personally have sex with my whole being. A lot better for the ladies then those who are all focused. I might make videos to instruct those who need lots of help. They will be 19.95 dollars each.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164519
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.17.2019
04:28PM EDT 
vertical line You came here not to debate but to relive all of your worst moments, over and over again, forever - that's hell.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164520
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
They don't play this stuff on the radio. I hope you get a bit of time for it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164522
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.17.2019
07:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You came here not to debate but to relive all of your worst moments, over and over again, forever - that's hell."

Untrue on all accounts. But anyway if you need to buy my how to have great sex with your girlfriend videos its 49.95 plus tax for all four of them. You may wave a rainbow flag out your door. Don't know. If this is the case replace the word girlfriend with whatever. I'm sure my video instruction will help you greatly. I also do free personal lessons with your girlfriend/wife so you can see how its done. I always make them fill a disclaimer that they will not fall in love with me and that their man will try better next time. Hopefully.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164523
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
09:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do you mean I'm off topic or sexually suggestive. I don't see any women in the videos liar.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164524
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
11:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I suppose music is off topic? I dunno my body reacts to it and I can't help it. This particular composer is typically associated with video games but it is very mature and complex music, it is a bit of an evolution from Ralph Vaughan Williams. I guess it is off topic though, can we just consider a sort of flower pot. I post it because older people don't get exposed to it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164525
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
11:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I always wondered why people react to music since it is expensive and does not help survival. I do not know what Zen has to say about it but I find that I have to listen to it before I can do other things, a weakness I suppose, but it is like a physical urge for me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164526
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
11:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
Masser I studied it and production to conservatory level but I am trying to tear myself from it, I find that it does not help if I go cold turkey.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164527
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
11:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Of course you mean that sex is technically better, it is true, but that's the point, I can't help it. If you can't listen with me I will go nuts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164528
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
11:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sunrise of Flutes I suppose I am also unhealthily infatuated with Phil, is that what you are saying. Perhaps. Well he helped my PTSD and I want him to listen if he is ever not busy saving animals.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164529
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.17.2019
11:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Indanmai is Phil's spirit personality?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164530
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.17.2019
11:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line How do you mean. He is just my role model, I'm not half as good though, I'm just a minstrel.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164531
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.18.2019
12:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
Peaceful Waters Sincere apologies if this is offtopic, I just think older people shouldnt die before listening to this music and this is easier than taking over a radio station. But I also tried it on my grandparents and they didn't budge, so I guess I don't understand Zen at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.18.2019
12:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Once Phil listens to it and sends me his writing my life will be complete I can leave all these flower pots behind and focus on a respectable life I am nuts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164533
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.18.2019
06:50AM EDT 
vertical line Bolero
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164534
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.18.2019
06:55AM EDT 
vertical line Narciso Yepes - Concerto d'Aranjuez : Adagio by Joaquin Rodrigo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164535
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.24.2019
09:40PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line mmmm yes. Thanks Phil for sharing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164691
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.25.2019
12:15PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line The truth is a song over a crowd that they can't hear. Give a few of them the ears to hear and you have done what the world needs you to do.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164692
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.25.2019
09:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Ahh but this means instilling in them a sense of aware being so they can hear it? A person can be automatically aware of reality. Is it trying or not trying? Does so teh and Phil still believe in the crap attention? The answer is yes or no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164693
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.26.2019
09:00AM EDT 
vertical line Oh dear, it would appear no one is interested in your stupid questions, your stupid god, or your physical body with its stupid head. Sorry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164694
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.26.2019
10:20AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Someone as so pathetic as Bobwidget needs to realize his own ass he sits on.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164695
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.26.2019
01:20PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Just your imaginations.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164696
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.26.2019
01:31PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line It is not a choice to believe or not believe in reality. Calling it god or reality makes no difference. Nor will change it. Nor can we change it. The structure of reality is extremely intelligent. Only a blind man entrapped in his own imagination can't see this.

You cannot change you exist physically automatically and with no effort. This cannot change. So again no choice. Only a persons imagination cannot spot this obvious truth.

You have no choice. Nobody does. Try to debunk this. You cannot.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164697
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.26.2019
03:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line You also can't change the fact the attention is imagined. Focused imagination is all it is. What is is. Nobody can change reality. But you can put imagination in its proper place. Imagined attention. Even those strong enough in written scripture have seen this.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164698
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.26.2019
03:56PM EDT 
vertical line You create your reality. Your reality, therefore, is a matter for you. And if you were less of a fool, always on the look out for consensus and endorsement, you would have realised that you were debunked some considerable time ago. Like your physical body, reality is mutable. Your reality is computer-programmed and subject to changing variables.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.26.2019
07:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line No imagination creates its own reality. Your totally wrong. Your reality don't let a bird sing. Grass to grow. Sun to shine.

Do you Phil control this reality? You do not Phil. At all. In any way. What reality do you live in? Seems the imagined. That's for sure. I don't need validation. Nor yours. God is my validation.

Living in a make believe world. That's what you admit to. Correct?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164700
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
08:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your God will never return to my property, correct? It is yes or no. If yes I need to call 911
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164701
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
08:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I mean if he is planning to return to my property I need to call 911. I am not supposed to have to worry about him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164702
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
09:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your God has Mexican blood, yes or no?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164703
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.26.2019
09:30PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Phil admits he lives in a make believe world. He creates his own reality. Not the real world. Good job Phil. Keep believing I guess. You stinking weirdo. Serving the noosphere I bet. Let it imagine reality for you. Lost. Lost in attention and pretend.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164704
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.26.2019
09:52PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Phil admits he lives in a pretend world. How can any take that serious. Don't post no more Phil if you can't keep up with me. You or so teh. Imagination. Really? Go make grass grow or flowers bloom. Oh wait ya can't. Long term members of zenguide. Pfthh.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164705
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
09:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You mean no he is not going to return to my property and yes he has Mexican blood, that is make believe.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164706
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
09:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Nobody claims they are God or Bohisattva but you two? You are supposed to make the grasses bloom. I have a garden and crippled old people though.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164707
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
10:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You are a Bodhisattva, that is make believe. He has Mexican blood, that is make believe. We already went over this. I don't deny he is a God though.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164708
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
10:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You do not answer a simple question about reality. he wants to see me but he does not tell me why, I am too busy to see him, why doesnt he just talk into my head
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164709
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
10:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your God has not spent more time posting on Zenguide than I have in my whole life, that is make believe, he is the Zenguide.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164710
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.26.2019
10:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I'm widowed and I don't want to remarry? I don't care if it is a God. I just want to get back to programming, I cannot do it there.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164711
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
12:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Oh I see, you were simply the villains from Karate Kid. No you weren't, you were adults sending everyone else to rehab.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164712
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.27.2019
06:19AM EDT 
vertical line Hey gringo, I don't got to show you no steenking reality.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164713
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.27.2019
06:29AM EDT 
vertical line "If you let other people define reality for you, you are living in a world that's called hell."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164714
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.27.2019
10:17AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line All thought is repulsive.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164715
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.27.2019
12:21PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "All thought is repulsive. "

That's a stupid thought in and of itself. Your thoughts are repulsive. Not many others. Weird thinking caused by the attention.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164716
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.27.2019
12:35PM EDT 
vertical line Mind your hell.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164717
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.27.2019
06:19PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line You must have been abused as a child Bob. My sympathy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164718
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.27.2019
06:30PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You must have been abused as a child Bob. My sympathy."

Very much your imagination. That thinking which you find repulsive came to that idea based on totally nothing.

My childhood I have fond memories of.

So is that assumption totally wrong so teh?

All of this based on your repulsive thinking caused by you desiring to focus nervous energy to form an attention. Instead of being naturally physically aware. Why strain to maintain your nervous focused energy when the body is automatically aware of reality with no effort?

The obvious is before us.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164719
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
07:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You two relax it? You don't know how to relax it or what.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164720
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
07:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You imagine that we are going to roommate. That is make believe, it'd have to be a bunker.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164721
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Only you two have narrow attentions? Which are now clearly focused on me, never was before I found money. Nor am I the first to kick you two out.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164722
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
08:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
You mean one should always do what is mutually beneficial. You have not proven that to be the case, but moreover that is not how everyone's physical body works, maybe yours.

Not everyone is hardwired for survival only, there are things like death drive, love etc. Else why do we appreciate pets.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164723
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
08:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No I do not execute you 2, that is love enough, since everyone would benefit if I did. You do not actually understand anything that you say.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164724
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
08:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

No you 2 don't even know how the body works you are always taking the wrong stuff, it is not because you are trying to commit suicide. You need to go back to school, that is the only reason I would give you money

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164725
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
08:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are right next to state university??? you have savings, you do not have body issue, you do not have to watch anyone, just go, there is nothing to it. You are not the types that can build critical thinking on their own, some people have to be told every last detail, there are different kinds of minds and different kinds of nervous energy, it is not obvious, maybe to me but not to you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164726
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
08:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line don't study psychology, study science, it's not cause it's bad it's cause you do not have the right mind for it. psychology is partly an art, you need something more straightforward, there is nothing wrong with that, you need the knowledge anyways
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164727
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
08:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You do not understand??? If I could give you more years to live I would do it, you 2 are underdeveloped. I would be 50 if I had the choice.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164728
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
09:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

my routine would kill you 2??? you are each more expensive than any roommate??? you are a decade behind in every subject??? doesn't matter how I decide to feel about it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164729
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.27.2019
09:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why shoot dog torturer in China they are in my face, you do not think
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164730
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
05:06AM EDT 
vertical line The rise and fall of Bobwidget, Lord of the Cock Ring.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164731
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.28.2019
08:11AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Wow, I wonder how someone gets this bad?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164732
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.28.2019
08:19AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Schizophrenia...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164733
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.28.2019
08:53AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Labels based on nothing makes totally no sense.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164734
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
10:16AM EDT 
vertical line What label have you put on your exploitative sex tape? Some Big Dickhead?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164735
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.28.2019
12:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your gf messaged me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164736
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
01:13PM EDT 
vertical line Three hundred years after you're dead, people are still gonna be laughing, at what a twat you were.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164737
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.28.2019
01:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Not your gf.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164738
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.28.2019
02:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Physical body let your attention totally relax till it releases. Then the veil will be lifted and you see again correctly.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164739
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
02:42PM EDT 
vertical line You'll be telling us the steaming turd you released is cool, next.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164740
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.28.2019
02:54PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Not knowing. It is the ego of attention in fear. The physical body is aware of reality. Not your fault Phil. We all were brainwashed. You will know someday. As the words from reality change us all. God did not weep because we fell from grace. For he knows it was forced upon us.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164741
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
02:58PM EDT 
vertical line You and your dickhead must have been a marriage made in hell then.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164742
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
04:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

You were not brainwashed stupids. Did you get arrested and sent to the psychologist or not. You did not. Did I ever kick anyone out before. No I did not. Did you 2 threaten me with police. Yes you did. You 2 watch too much TV that is your problem.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164743
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
04:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I did not have money he was not around. Now I have money and he wants to "lift my veil". He cannot talk into my head he sends messengers. He is worse than Trump.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164744
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.28.2019
05:11PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You and your dickhead must have been a marriage made in hell then. "

Little word's from a little man which mean less then nothing to me. My race shall again be what the false gods were jealous of.

Your gf wants to marry me. Hahaha. It won't be hell for her. Me and my dickhead have done her right.

Seriously. That's all you got. I stopped letting name calling bother me like five years ago. I laugh at peoples small pettiness. It bothers them but I say oh well. People respect it. I don't care about it. It means nothing.

I am your god Phil. You will learn. Its begun already. Deep in your physche. Realities truth is trumping yours. Even now. Its why the hostility. Why the anger. For truths outs itself. You cannot choose what's real. Tough Phil. Nobody can.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164745
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
05:20PM EDT 
vertical line You're a hazard awareness notice. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164746
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
05:20PM EDT 
vertical line There's more.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164747
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
05:24PM EDT 
vertical line I only just read what you said. I'm sorry about that.  You can't live on your god's nasty little farts forever you know.  I mean, where's the sustenance?  And forget the fertiliser. To penetrate the veil, and sow your seed invisibly, your best friend is a full sac. So squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164748
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
05:34PM EDT 
vertical line Try not to respond.  It's good for ya!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164749
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
05:37PM EDT 
vertical line Or you could tell us what the psyche is and whereabouts in the physical body that is you it is located.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164750
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.28.2019
05:47PM EDT 
vertical line Your little god is an irrational image, what is known in the English idiom as 'a nasty piece of work' a construct between the bobness idea of psyche and a lap dog, based on an imperfect knowledge of Form.  Or sumpin.  He won't be making any decisions for me, of that you can be assured.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164751
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.28.2019
06:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Losing your mind. Good. Its little and those three posts you made are totally irrational. Your physical body knows best. Trust in it. For you cannot be insane Phil if your physical. I have no located psyche. You do. I shall destroy yours and you will appreciate it. So be it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164752
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
07:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your God doesn't have a physical body.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164753
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
07:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It's not even little, it doesn't exist anywhere.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164754
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
07:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No seriously he is a lot worse than Trump, I don't know why you interpret it as a "name',
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164755
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
07:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Maybe I like Trump??? How is that a name.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164756
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
07:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Why are you so concerned about names when the first thing you do is challenge someone to a duel. We already went over this.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164757
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
08:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I checked??? They said he doesn't live there, he doesn't exist. We went over this.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164758
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
08:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do you think I brought cookies or I am playing hard to get, if you had physical bodies this would not be a problem.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164759
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
08:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You cannot be insane if your (you're) physical, yeah you can. And you are not physical. We actually went over this???
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164760
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
08:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You two don't live anywhere, I checked. They say you don't exist. Their words, not mine.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164761
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
08:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I mean yu obviously have bodies strewn about but they are evidently not you. I don't know what "you can't be insane if your physical" means, it is false but I don't know why you think that.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164762
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line My messages are hard to get and you are treating PTSD, that's make believe.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164763
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No I suppose you were not there b4 but you 2 kinda botched it at the end?? She deserved a peaceful death, would've been easy too. I already explained it, the others said they'd take care of it, you 2 were out somewhere on your own, I had to go behind everyone's back last minute else it would have gotten worse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164764
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your God always claimed he was good? Else he said to listen to the others?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164765
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I did not have access to the kitchen b4, they used to yell at me for taking stuff. I was also arrested for truancy and sent to numerous psychologist b4, I had to walk to it, so. I regret not doing more anyways fyi, but it doesn't have anything to do with you two. He was not around for any of it he would just run off whenever there was drama, just like he ran off at the end
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164766
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I wish she called me more? She mainly called me at the end. The psychologist(s) never diagnosed me with anything, I might have stuff now though
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164767
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I only have a position in this household now??? I don't get much pleasure from it. Kinda hate my grandparents cause they did not do anything while everyone was out but they don't have much longer so no point in feeling anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164768
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he'd always tell me to just listen to them? and that it was just an animal? kinda just wish I didn't know him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164769
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you always had drivers and people trying to keep you at home that is the difference. I know just cause I met them??? do you really think I am trying to bring him cookies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164770
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
09:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u 2 had parents, u were groomed, u did even less. what happened to your pets i wonder. u also backed out on a duel, of course u get names.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164771
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
10:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Zenguide did not divert my attention, I had like 20 posts and they gave good advice. I listened to your God that is the issue, now he is the longest poster on Zenguide he probably stares more than I do now
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164772
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
10:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
you mean I messaged you, ya until u opened your mouth, I was checking your literacy. I learned everything by stealing money and pirating orchestral scores it took not time at all. now if u 2 want to be something better than artist or programmer it hasn't happened yet has it, u are still loitering in downtown, u do not even have housework
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164773
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
10:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not have housework. u probably have mountains of trash. u probably do not know how to shave. at least I am neat and orderly. when I am not doing housework I am making piano transcriptions and brushing up on calculus, u two just watch TV and my posts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164774
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
10:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you want to change adult diapers or not that is not the issue, English is not my first language, that is why they have me here. they cannot give basic direction in English, they get doctor phone calls in both language. nobody should be lousier than me but u 2 are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164775
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
10:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u do not say anything and u trim your post but I know u just sit there and stare while having orgy, cause i checked with them they say u do not live there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164776
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
10:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line John Williams, Jeremy Soule, Jason Hayes, CROOVE, Coz77 and Meinhz , those are something of a lineage. I always wanted to be a composer but my family is super conservative, I did not spend anything. The latter three are South Korean. CROOVE served in the South Korean Navy, it is not kid music at all, the medium is a little silly but it gives them more freedom to work than film. Black Desert Online soundtrack is a masterpiece imo but u got to skim around a bit. But it does not make the grasses grow I agree, I don't know why you argue it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164777
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
11:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It is a lot more sophisticated than music in LOTR and Game of Thrones.. I think u 2 actually just want to learn music and u are jealous. I am a great chef too when I bother. I have a routine where I cook local vegan food without accumulating trash. all fruits are from my garden. u are just jealous.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164778
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
11:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dunno, I try to be on topic. You say physical body, I always got physical urges to learn the music until I knew a bit how it was constructed, then I did not get them anymore. I like Prog Rock and Classical Classical as well, but some composers in "video game music" are some of my favorite, to me it is just a continuation of Debussy etc. I just learned the old fashioned way w/ textbook and scores. I don't get curious much anymore fyi
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164779
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.28.2019
11:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dunno i use different methods for analyzing harmony and modulation, I always wanted to publish on it. these composers do not entirely think the same way imo but they are too busy to release music scores let alone learning materials
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164780
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
12:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You mean if I am on streets and in reeducation camp half the time then how did I learn it, because I used my time efficiently?? It took 4 years part time, I learned it from scratch, I could probably cut the time in half. You act like anyone who learns anything must have taken a long time and must have had drivers and tutors etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164781
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
12:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only u 2 had them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164782
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
12:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I've slept on San Francisco streets? School and the psychologist were way further than distance between our houses? I never had drivers in my life? I was always berated for not having high marks? Not disciplined, berated? I was never allowed in the kitchen? My body is not great? Your husband always ran off if I got kicked out? Everything you had and have I did not have.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164783
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
12:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I don't even speak English comfortably?? it is not my first language?? I could probably have gone for a PhD?? I have genetic health conditions but I have only been vaccinated?? u do not understand, I am waiting for him to appear on my lawn but it is not marriage at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164784
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
12:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What happened to Shatzi and Fi? How come I never heard any mourning? You had a honeymoon while Bambi suffocated only.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164785
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
01:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line She was fine in the oxygen cage??? That is where she was supposed to be put down. I could not even get someone to take me back and you accuse me of being rich. I could not do so because I was told it would be handled, they did not. Why do you need me to restate it. She suffocates and you have multiple private doctors and drivers getting you off a drug addiction. You and your God need to be put down with lethal force.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164786
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
01:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You mean strictly speaking there is only good and bad action, ok then go do it, right now u 2 just have way more trash and uranium as u put it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164787
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
01:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you are more lousy than me you will get put down. I do not have parents, u 2 do. I am a literal gimp, the navy says so, not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164788
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
01:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i told u i like the others??? they take care of the animals, they take care of the mentally disabled, u 2 do less than nothing and u are expensive
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164789
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
01:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when they pulled a knife on u so did I
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164790
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
01:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not live there then where do u live. u have no physical body.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164791
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
02:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not have physical body then do not talk about physical body
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164792
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.29.2019
02:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is not physical body. they said u 2 do not live in them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164793
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA INCENSE HOLDER
by Unknown
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s