history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Thursday Nov 14 2019 11:58AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Find a place where you are alone and train yourself
in this way:

When you breathe in, experience breathing in.
When you breathe out, be fully conscious that
you are breathing out.
If you cherish and practice... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: BEGIN
vertical line Posted on Apr.30.2019 @ 01:17PM EDT by Bobwidget
The somatic nervous system focuses its energy to create an attention. It also relaxes it at night so we can sleep. But mushin meditation is letting it totally relax without going to sleep so you can be at complete relaxation. Ending struggle and internal debate.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
May.01.2019
03:57AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Begin is a magical word.

Just to begin.TO WHATEVER IT IS
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163697
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.01.2019
05:15AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The opposite of a focused mindset is aware being. Physical body be aware.

Now for those saying inner spirit. Well this spirit must take form which is total union with body and no separation.

But a rift, a schism has already occurred in man. Which is the focused mindset. This focused mindset is hardly the jutting out of awareness. Like a dingaling of awareness. Its focused nervous system energy. No different then a animals.

The body is aware. Not anything else. The physical body is aware. Life is aware. No different then a animal. But they don't realize this. We can.

To seek the spirit is to seek death. To seek the flesh is to seek life.

Even a moment of being the aware physical body you will know precisely of what I talk of.

Those fearing death is irrelevant to me. Many lifetimes I've lived. We operate via decay and release of decomposed body. Like every living thing in reality. The very mode of operation of reality.

So yes. Begin again anew.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163698
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
May.01.2019
05:59AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "The body is aware. No different then a animal. But they don't realize this. We can.

nice.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.01.2019
06:52AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line True story. Literal true story. When in California I was in the hospital and in ICU with like five other people and like three nurses. My vitals were dropping. When I awoke I looked at the nurse who was looking at the clock and she said time of death and then I said hey. She looked at me and said oh your alive. Then said I time your vitals twice and was just about to write down time of death. I said oh. Then laid back down. Body just needed a quick rest is all. Haha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163700
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
May.01.2019
07:20AM EDT 
vertical line Same old, same old.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163701
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
May.01.2019
10:03AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line What is motion (action) relation with zen?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163702
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
07:14AM EDT 
vertical line Someone like you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164174
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
05:55AM EDT 
vertical line I appreciate you to the utmost degree.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164220
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
08:58AM EDT 
vertical line A coup de vile.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2019
01:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line What is stronger body or mind. Well seeing as to the fact the mind is really imagination according to even scripture the body is alot more powerful. As a society we have it backwards. Even children do not develop an attention till they reach a certain age. So prior to this they were their physical body's. During sleep in the period of non dream and attention the imagination and attention cease to exist. When people speak of consciousness really its just being awake. All the consciousness we need. So trust in the body first. After all I created your mind after.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164273
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
01:54PM EDT 
vertical line Your hearing is the last go. Goodbye.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164274
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2019
02:24PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Your hearing is the last go. Goodbye."

Go play with a cobra.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164276
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
04:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Like I said, you two are the type who would drink sea water. I don't mean you are stupid enough to drink it, I mean I am goign to kick you into the sea if you don't pay back Bambi, Fi, and Schatzi
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164280
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
05:39PM EDT 
vertical line Isis (Lady of the Holy Cobra)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164282
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.01.2019
12:11PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Your hearing is the last go. Goodbye."

Oh please. Pretending you have some sort of control over me via my understanding of the noosphere. This statement is manipulative phil. And this is on par with the noosphere doctrine. Good job. Very typical modern thinking. Goodbye like I've truly said anything wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164304
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2019
12:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah i'm filing a restraining order and arresting u 2 for animal abuse. sorry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164305
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2019
12:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u can take the money and the house though, i'll take the streets
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164306
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.01.2019
01:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Are you rage posting or do you imagine someone here is someone you know? Either way all imagined thoughts you cling to in your head. You keep recreating these thoughts and overreacting emotionally with them hurting yourself.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164308
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2019
01:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do you want the house or don't you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164309
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2019
01:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line come on i'm getting bored and u are flooding the damned forums, this is off topic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164310
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.01.2019
01:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if i'm not here then u are going to have to learn vietnamese
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.11.2019
04:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Not only is the physical body and five senses always aware of reality. It is also aware of your focused nervous energy you create called the attention.

Animal mind does not understand the aware physical body. It is a schism in man. Animals are fine with an attention. They need it for lack of creative intelligence to survive.

To say you have a body is instant info one is not the body and their attention is standoffish to it. This is a shism.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165369
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.11.2019
06:26PM EDT 
vertical line Moronic. In a word.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165372
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.11.2019
06:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Moronic. In a word."

You have this schism. Let it go. Be free.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165376
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.11.2019
06:51PM EDT 
vertical line O Messiah by any other name; O Anointed [by He God Reality] One, whose god is in need of redemption and a swift punch in the mush - whose god is a cancer, a tumour lost and asleep in a stinking swamp biding his vengeful time, whose god is an ignorant and conceited nasty bastard, crazy and out of control; a careless and criminal blunderer. Who hast created a stinking morass by virtue of his own stupidity; who is forever damned by self-serving hubris, may you languish in the ignore zone, forgotten, time without end, for ever and ever, Amen.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165378
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
06:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

You two are less than animal, that is all there is to it, we cannot afford you

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165379
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.11.2019
07:17PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "O Messiah by any other name; O Anointed [by He God Reality] One, whose god is in need of redemption and a swift punch in the mush - whose god is a cancer, a tumour lost and asleep in a stinking swamp biding his vengeful time, whose god is an ignorant and conceited nasty bastard, crazy and out of control; a careless and criminal blunderer. Who hast created a stinking morass by virtue of his own stupidity; who is forever damned by self-serving hubris, may you languish in the ignore zone, forgotten, time without end, for ever and ever, Amen."

Imagination stuff.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165386
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.11.2019
07:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Moronic. In a word."

Your moronic or I'm moronic? What exactly is moronic? One word does not explain. So saying moronic means nothing. Means nothing. That is all you got? One word for nothing? Your lack of intelligence shows. Tell me what's moronic and I will show that you are.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165389
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Leaving Bambi, Fi, and Shatzi while you say you are in control is moronic. Or suggesting it be handled by authorities you do not know is moronic.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165392
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Also your whole lifestyle is moronic, you produce less and you cost more than twice as much
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165393
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Provoking duels then whining about violent threats when you do not show up is moronic.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165394
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Remember you also had all the money. It went into cruises and drugs that are not for genetic condition, that are also in shortage, that is moronic. I'm pretty sure your doctor is happy you are moronic because he made money.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165395
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

You are not able to comprehend plain language, that is moronic. they use one word or they use metaphor because you do not like the whole issue described.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165396
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
08:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sorry, I mean challenging people to a duels then whining about a "schism" is moronic, I do not think you 2 only do it with me, it is utterly moronic. If you are going to chicken out then fine but do not whine about a schism of all things
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165404
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not know the details on Fi and Shatzi??? Why don't you ask Jason, Dave and the Tellez why they think you are moronic, I am just talking about what you've demonstrated while I've known you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your silence is moronic. I can give visual proof that you two are more pissed than I am.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165406
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Bambi lived to 20, much longer than your cat and Shatzi. My 2 new dogs are healthier than any other. I do it with nothing, u fools couldn't do it with everything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165407
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line The dog are much easier than u 2. If it's up to me you get executed and everyone gets more dogs, it's just practical, I think everyone wants that, ask them not me. The Tellez, Jason, Dave, these college educated ppl u keep talking about.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165408
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I use the democratic process see, but you only want the zenguidians, since they did not see everything firsthand
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165409
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line My dogland does not help the economy gee I didn't know that, I still do more than you. You are twice the expense, none of the fun, and there is disease everywhere that is the only difference.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165410
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I would invest money in Johann because he and his dog are healthy, same thing with all the others. We actually take action you two just talk that is the difference
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165411
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
09:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Their death gazes are proof. you "can" then go start over somewhere else there is no purpose to your existence here there never was
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165412
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
10:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you want to do something here then start a business like everyone else. they are already better at it and they do not ask for ridiculous price or sexual favors
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165413
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
10:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line difference of opinion I guess. you do not think animal abuse is wrong, I think it is
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165414
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
10:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most people in Mexico also think it is wrong, maybe you 2 should try China or Vietnam. but there they might just shoot you instead of calling the police
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165415
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
10:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean animal abuse is not wrong according to you, ok then you are in the wrong country. You are also in the wrong religion, whether it is Odinism or Buddhism there is killing them as a last resort only, they are otherwise revered in those religions. Try Maoism
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165416
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
10:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No it suits u 2, mindless sacrifice of lives, mindless production of things u do not understand until you have only wasted resources
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165417
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
10:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No your company is different, they know they do not really make anything, they are just paying for their own doglands, plus they live there anyways
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165418
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
11:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Religions and doctors make money off Christie that is why they say she is smart, wow maybe they got really good at it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165419
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
11:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line lmfao, if there are religions and Tellez there i am going to bury them, they can't complain if they put themselves there. your duel stupids i got nothing against them, i just follow the Mexican law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165420
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
11:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not harbor felons I do not take bribes morons, that is probably the most moronic thing you've attempted, bribery
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165421
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
11:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think you two imagine people, if not I do not care who you bring see, you are moron. nobody is above the law just because their parents fought in the war or they are from foreign country, I do not harbor felons, if so it is because the prison will complain, I do not even like my own family you know I think some of them should go back to Vietnam
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165422
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
11:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not because they don't speak english its cause they dont follow the damned law and they dont spend right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165423
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
11:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is moronic to pursue people over animal abuse, no I am waiting for the duel which you never cancelled moron
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165424
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
12:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your "schism" moron, that's what a duel is
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165425
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
01:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean dueling is moronic. I disagree i think you need to be culled. besides it is a second wedding to me, only to you it is a duel
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165426
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
01:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line by your own definitions you are morons see, if you do not want to use mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165427
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
01:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i think u are moron but i disagree dueling is moronic. it is the only way to deal with people who cannot use reason
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165428
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
02:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it was moronic of me to listen to them you mean, I did not, I was placed under arrest
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165429
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
02:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line for truancy. even though i like school. but u ppl do not want to go for animal abuse. or u send ppl for drug use when u are on medical grade stuff, that is moronic, it is expensive that is the problem
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165430
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
02:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you didnt even eat them, you did not trade them for any urgent duty, that is moronic. now you are still more useless than a gimp, that is moronic. I am on my third dog they are very happy I will send you more photo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165431
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
02:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even your grandma hates you that is why she clubbed everything with her fists you are that moronic. she liked shatzi you did not do anything there either, you did not learn the first time, just like Christie did not learn from Fi and her private doctor and driver. dumbest people in history steak eater will cheer when I put you down
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165432
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
03:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are not family moron. when you left the animal you broke the family, doesn't matter if you call off your retarded duel or not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165433
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
03:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line business or scram morons u are not Tellez
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165434
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
03:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I will duel you in front of your grandma fool
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
03:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line actually I dont think i ever called u 2 moron before, I said you were ass kissers and that you did not love anyone, only I got called moron
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.12.2019
03:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's not an insult I would use, I would say irrational due to lack of character
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165437
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN GARDEN
by Lucy Bishop
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s