history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday May 21 2019 04:01PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Once upon a time in a very nice city of ancient India, there were five blind young men were living together and getting along very well. They could share together many things they acquired materially and mentally. They could shared each other... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: BEGIN
vertical line Posted on Apr.30.2019 @ 01:17PM EDT by Bobwidget
The somatic nervous system focuses its energy to create an attention. It also relaxes it at night so we can sleep. But mushin meditation is letting it totally relax without going to sleep so you can be at complete relaxation. Ending struggle and internal debate.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
May.01.2019
03:57AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Begin is a magical word.

Just to begin.TO WHATEVER IT IS
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163697
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.01.2019
05:15AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The opposite of a focused mindset is aware being. Physical body be aware.

Now for those saying inner spirit. Well this spirit must take form which is total union with body and no separation.

But a rift, a schism has already occurred in man. Which is the focused mindset. This focused mindset is hardly the jutting out of awareness. Like a dingaling of awareness. Its focused nervous system energy. No different then a animals.

The body is aware. Not anything else. The physical body is aware. Life is aware. No different then a animal. But they don't realize this. We can.

To seek the spirit is to seek death. To seek the flesh is to seek life.

Even a moment of being the aware physical body you will know precisely of what I talk of.

Those fearing death is irrelevant to me. Many lifetimes I've lived. We operate via decay and release of decomposed body. Like every living thing in reality. The very mode of operation of reality.

So yes. Begin again anew.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163698
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
May.01.2019
05:59AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "The body is aware. No different then a animal. But they don't realize this. We can.

nice.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.01.2019
06:52AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line True story. Literal true story. When in California I was in the hospital and in ICU with like five other people and like three nurses. My vitals were dropping. When I awoke I looked at the nurse who was looking at the clock and she said time of death and then I said hey. She looked at me and said oh your alive. Then said I time your vitals twice and was just about to write down time of death. I said oh. Then laid back down. Body just needed a quick rest is all. Haha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163700
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
May.01.2019
07:20AM EDT 
vertical line Same old, same old.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163701
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
May.01.2019
10:03AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line What is motion (action) relation with zen?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163702
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this MEIJI SHRINE
by Andre Kertesz
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s