history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Oct 19 2019 02:59PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: REMEMBERING PAST LIVES
vertical line Posted on May.23.2019 @ 04:28PM EDT by Bobwidget
Is it remembering past lives or not forgetting them? Siddhartha upon his awakening remembered all past lives. Following the mushin meditation principle which is the exact opposite of focused meditation he became enlightened. Which means light of. Free from. Free from the constraints of the created attention which keeps a person forgetting past lives. Past lives are remembered more physically. The grounding of all else that is fluctuating. So no need to try to remember past lives.

This past lives built on the same brain DNA of the energy nucleus that is our very blueprint which remembers the past of this life now. The very process of how reality works. Energy nucleus released from physical form to regrow. All life is reincarnation. From tomatoe plant seedlings to a baby in the womb.

Death is not life. Its death. The opposite of life. All humans and animal life will cling and fight hard even while dying just to be physically alive. Death is not simply non existence. But it is lingering sleeping formless energy nucleus. Very alone. Which is good to self repair. Very quiet. Again solitude to self repair. The very true nature of heaven. But desire soon craves life. Word becomes flesh. Energy becomes flesh. Most forget this process and usually don't linger long. Unless desired. Like Siddhartha.

Like the counted stars above each given a name for a living human being. Ego to assume only Jesus or a few others have stars.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
May.23.2019
08:47PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Unfortunately, you haven't realized you're [nobody].

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163836
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
May.23.2019
09:02PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line By chance you're somewhere in the northern hemisphere and you get a whiff of spring air, hear it's message through your nostrils, and translate it not by your body, but know it by it's Presence, plain and simple.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163837
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
May.24.2019
05:19AM EDT 
vertical line He tries to give the impression that he knows what he's talking about, apropos of reality and how reality works et al. However, what I have read are little more than muddled ideas very poorly expressed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163838
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
May.24.2019
06:46AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Ditto.

I don't know.

I just don't see his point besides his fascination with the physical body and how he wraps his version of Buddhism into it.

It doesn't pan out for me, but maybe it does for him...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163845
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
May.24.2019
06:53AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Whatever he is writing seems better fit for a private journal than a public forum. Drawing lines in his thought patterns doesn't make sense to the onlooker. That's why they invented journals.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163846
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.24.2019
07:35AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Being the physical body is our natural and automatic state. Just because someone told our race we have a spirit instead of us knowing we were spirits does not mean we have to believe what they said.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163848
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
May.24.2019
07:57AM EDT 
vertical line Our race? Who told your race?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163849
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.24.2019
08:00AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line If anything needs to be pointed out its the pointing. The attention of humanity is the flaw. A flaw for one simple reason. Humankind is to intelligent. To imaginative. For animals its OK. They are very simple minded. Evolution is no attention. The enlightened being already is but attention stands in the way.

The physical body with its five senses is aware of reality without any attempt. No need to pay attention to light to see or pay attention to taste food. I feel the heat of the sun whether I want to or not. I hear people talking even if I don't pay attention.

You are that which hears the ticking clock regardless if you pay attention. You are that which sees sunlight automatically.

The five senses and the physical body as a whole is awareness. The body is aware.

The sound of the zen gong chimes through the air. Should I attend meditation and react or just sit here? Hearing it regardless I simply realize I'm free.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163851
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
May.24.2019
08:01AM EDT 
vertical line So you're a humanimal, right?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163852
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.24.2019
08:57AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Modern thinking assumes the physical body is animal. Wrong. The attention is animal. The body is our life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163854
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
May.24.2019
09:18PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I wish I could tell you that this story about the body you're telling yourself is nothing but a dream. Although, you're in luck. The tendency of all dreams are to awaken. But I'm sure you're not really dreaming this body dream. It's only a subject of interest for you momentarily that will someday become dried out like a raisin. Then in hopes of a brighter day to come you may understand the importance of non-attachment to views and perhaps even the end of conceptual thought where all bodies have no registration to You.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163859
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
07:57AM EDT 
vertical line One Trick Ponies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164176
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.26.2019
10:10AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I wish I could tell you that this story about the body you're telling yourself is nothing but a dream. Although, you're in luck. The tendency of all dreams are to awaken. But I'm sure you're not really dreaming this body dream. It's only a subject of interest for you momentarily that will someday become dried out like a raisin. Then in hopes of a brighter day to come you may understand the importance of non-attachment to views and perhaps even the end of conceptual thought where all bodies have no registration to You."

No. The physical body is me. You cannot have a view point with no attention. It is our natural state. Just like when children. This physical body is a incarnation of my spirit. When I die I become spirit again. Not until and no amount of imagination will make a real spirit. Nor can you be lost as the physical body. It is my living spirit. It is my life. Nothing can change a truth that is apparent for all regardless of any belief system.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164177
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
12:16PM EDT 
vertical line You're an idiot of the utmost degree.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164182
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
12:21PM EDT 
vertical line Don't worry about it though. You'll be back to the mud soon enough.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164183
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.26.2019
01:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Not true at all. That's all you got Phil? Just say I'm dumb and can't say with what? Seriously are you five years old? Your dumb....mmmmk. Seriously silly.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164186
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
02:01PM EDT 
vertical line No? Don't let it bother you. Try and relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164189
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
02:11PM EDT 
vertical line Extend your sense of personhood beyond your body, like it says in your Bahbull about five year olds.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164190
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.26.2019
02:20PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line It can't bother me. Makes no sense. Its like five year olds versus a intelligent adult on here.

If you feel the attention is good for mankind that is the method of operation of Mara. Because god is aware. Do you think the attention is good in man?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164192
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
02:24PM EDT 
vertical line Yeah, it's a pity about how far you've regressed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
02:27PM EDT 
vertical line Remembering all those past lives doesn't seem to have done you much good at all, in reality. Capiche?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.26.2019
02:30PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line In truth what you say makes no sense. Your objectifying and grasping at things not true but imagined by you. Very obvious your affected by maras doctrine. A lot are.

Release the attention.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164197
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
02:31PM EDT 
vertical line Nobody cares what you think. I'm just having some gratuitous fun with a humourless moron.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164198
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.26.2019
02:36PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Manipulation is also the threshold of maras doctrine.

So which will you serve? The god of attention or the aware god? The line is clearly drawn in the sand.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164199
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
02:38PM EDT 
vertical line Well I don't serve you. You're the Master of the Alternative Fact.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164200
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
02:38PM EDT 
vertical line Oh look at that - the tide just came in.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.26.2019
03:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nobody serves me. That desire is found no where in me. But your imagination thought it up. Why would you begin to think that? Your weird Phil. Weird imagination does come with the attention.

They call it forbidden fruit. I call it false gods information.

Being solid with absolute truths not mine but realities is not dogmatic. Nor wrong. Because someone lied and said they are we believe it.

Being solid makes me like a rock.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164202
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
05:24PM EDT 
vertical line Wyrd up. I'm super weird with all the fun of the world weird web.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164205
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.26.2019
05:52PM EDT 
vertical line Wakin' On A Pretty Day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164206
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.26.2019
08:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I only have 1950 years to live. This is baby steps for me Phil. Baby steps to teach some children to be the peacekeepers and law of the true dharma.

I will sit around those pupils and tell them mankind once thought it good to focus their energy at reality instead of body being naturally aware of it. Then children will ask like a animal and I will say yes like a mere animal.

A new age comes.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164208
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
04:39AM EDT 
vertical line Wow.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164216
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
05:09AM EDT 
vertical line C'mon man. What's your name?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164217
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
05:28AM EDT 
vertical line
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164218
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.28.2019
07:46AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The world will end as a object. Then the new world begins.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164222
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
08:57AM EDT 
vertical line Praise the Lard - Hallelujah! Or in your case: Hellelujah.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164224
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.28.2019
09:32AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Making fun of reality your maker. Very special. Speaking from an ego that imagines itself intelligent. A false god called Mara has been talked of in ancient times. Your not intelligent. Conceptual falsehoods and a modern mind mar you. People speak of me being mental by truths I know that are painful. Because they are. Life is not at the moment sunshine and lollipops and peace.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
09:40AM EDT 
vertical line That sounds pretty hollow coming from you - the self-styled messenger from god who isn't interested in responses, arguments or subscribers to a point of view, when those are precisely the objects you are craving. You're just so full of crap. Sorry to be one to break it to you. But there it is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
09:42AM EDT 
vertical line Go on. Play the imagination card. Again.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
09:45AM EDT 
vertical line Incidentally. Reality may be your maker. But it ain't mine.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.28.2019
09:50AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your near sighted. You cannot make a blade of grass. Your physical being is a result of nature. Reality totally made you and your ability to be far more intelligent then mere animals. I have no viewpoint. My physical spirit is simply aware of reality.

Mara the monkey get off Phil's back! Let him alone.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164233
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
09:54AM EDT 
vertical line Mara? Who the fukc is Mara?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164234
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
09:55AM EDT 
vertical line One of your "mere dumb animals"?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
10:02AM EDT 
vertical line Ok, you've had long enough to check google.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164236
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
10:04AM EDT 
vertical line Why do you refer to animals as 'mere' and 'dumb'? What does that say about your view of your so-called reality? There is no nice way to say this. You are one wretched ignoramus.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164237
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.28.2019
10:18AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Realizing the very fact the physical body is simply aware of reality without effort is what woke humanity up from being animal. It was this very realization that started our race and to be sentient.

Animals I love. But extremely less intelligent then any human. You can never either fully trust an animal because they have a nervous attention.

Your attention is a mere created thought. An emulated act. Imagination.

You intentionally try to twist my words around as par the modern mindset. Very typical this disease in mankind. Being politically correct I don't care about.

Don't even know what Mara is. Smh. Non Buddha.

Scripture on this very website by masters say no viewpoint within or without. That we have no mind. Just imagined.

Mara. Let Phil be.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
10:22AM EDT 
vertical line I'm not twisting your words. They're your words and you've twisted them well enough without any assistance from me or anyone else for that matter. Your problem is you don't know when to quit.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.28.2019
11:11AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I am immortal Phil. Just by remembering all past lives I cannot forget. Just like Siddhartha the zen master remembered all his. Furthermore he talked of that which is composed must decompose. Very much what I have written of. To be enlightened means from from. Light of the misguided viewpoint. I will never seek to be a Buddha or religious or atheist. For all these things cause segregation and division between mankind. Nor do I desire praise or thanks for a message not mine. But I do thank reality. God is savior.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
11:26AM EDT 
vertical line Get thee behind me Satan.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164245
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.28.2019
01:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Get thee behind me Satan."
.........yeah he's behind you. Called Mara. Stop putting ideas into Phil's head Mara.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164249
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.28.2019
02:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Ya you remind me of a couple of drug addicts I once knew. They went through everyone's mail and had a neglected cat despite having the most expensive doctors. They also made fun of me for not having a degree or a license and went ATVing while my dog suffocated to death. I don't really care but I held her while she died. But maybe I got the wrong person.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164250
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.28.2019
03:10PM EDT 
vertical line I work for animal welfare. I've found that those who abuse animals are quite likely to be violent to other people, their own family too.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164251
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.28.2019
03:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Yeah well I feed stray cats warmed chicken patties. For sure got no one to cap here.

Animal welfare and animal shelters wouldn't exist if people didn't keep animals as pets. I desire only their complete freedom. So I love natural animals more then most who keep them in zoos and confined spaces.

So yeah.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164253
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.28.2019
03:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya well yout two were out having car sex while I tried to call you, your phone was off. I ended up having to ask a neighbor in the middle of the night. I had planned for a place with an oxygen supply but he could only rush me to the nearest place, plus her breath was too labored I was afraid she wouldnt make it any longer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164254
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.28.2019
03:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line this is the longest I've ever been at home. I used to get sent to the psych ward. The last thing I remember is you two having sex in front of me while she was sick
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164255
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.28.2019
03:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you show up on my property again I am going to file a restraining order. you are also a  pedophile. but if he wants to stay with you then so be it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164256
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.28.2019
03:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you eat more chicken patties than the cats. they probably aren't even stray, like you, I doubt they ever kicked you out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164257
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.28.2019
07:04PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line ...

What?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164258
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.29.2019
03:45AM EDT 
vertical line Oh Well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164264
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.29.2019
08:01AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Clearly seen.

The physical body is me and let focused imagination totally relax within.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164265
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.29.2019
08:33AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "...

What?

"

What to what? Gives it away and your deleted post of first me then this character. I'm sure the IPS are the same. Or else the game of posting would not have been deleted.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164266
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.29.2019
10:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
IPS? Do you mean IP address, I hope you don't. She was 20, it was about time for her to pass away, everyone knew that. We took her twice to the vet, the first time she responded well to oxygen therapy, I should have put her down there. The vet gave us meds and recommended we take her home for a few days and return promptly if it came back. She had an appetite otherwise. I kept asking to go back but nobody answered whether they were here or out of town. She did not suffocate the whole way but would have if I didn't call someone else.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164267
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.29.2019
10:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
The breathing issues came on suddenly but you knew she was old. I also never asked for a dime but you did. You could have done something, or you could have tagged along, I wanted you there actually.  I never kicked you out until now did I. I fed you almost as much as a second pet. You were out of town.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164268
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.29.2019
10:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you already complain about the location. you've never talked to my family. You are just married, shouldn't you be a little happier? I don't get what you want.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164269
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
10:42AM EDT 
vertical line I was a chicken patty in a past life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164271
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
11:12AM EDT 
vertical line Smooth
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164272
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2019
02:19PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Why do you refer to animals as 'mere' and 'dumb'? What does that say about your view of your so-called reality? There is no nice way to say this. You are one wretched ignoramus. "

The animal kingdom varies a lot in intelligence. A cat you can't teach to read but a orangutan you can teach to sign but a cobra won't learn. Just bite you. Then compared to humans who can drive cars and operate a stove our intelligence out weighs any animal.

There is a respect and love of nature and a caution. Great white sharks can't be reasoned with. Giant pythons don't care. We are an animals master. One to protect ourselves from them. By being at least careful and two an animals attention can be controlled to a extent.

Animals are yes mere. A human life has great value over an animals. For even a wretch of a person can change. Animals are mainly reactive. Like a cat who now loves you because you feed it. Humankind thinks nothing of putting them in zoos or confining them to just inside. If my love of nature wasn't more so then the average person I would not see this negative aspect.

When a animal attacks many humans just because its mean that animal needs to die. We put people in jail who do this. So mainly Americans who put animals on some sort of weird pedestal as on equal terms with humans is a false overly emotional attachment. Sticking a gerbil in a cage is cruel. Having aquarium fish is mean.

So do you truly respect and love animals? Because I don't see it in most.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164275
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
03:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they get run over by your traffic. the traffic that you use to leave animals and to pick up chicken patties for yourself, even though you don't them, but cats do.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164277
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
03:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I doubt it loves you. it might not even be a stray, did you check?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164278
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
03:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i like oxygen masks, cruises not so much
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2019
05:20PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Whatever so teh . I checked.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164281
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
05:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You asked the neighbors and it is on your lap.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164283
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
06:20PM EDT 
vertical line Flick Of The Finger (skewers his catflap)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164284
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2019
06:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Worry about capping all China. They don't consider cats and dogs as pets but stir fry. Then next India attacks us because cows are considered their pets. Mean while I'm fattening up the stray cats in case of shortage of food.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164285
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
06:49PM EDT 
vertical line In ...... current understanding/currently ............ release........polluted energy ............... Buddhism ............ CAPS .......... emptiness .............. CAPS.......body...........try..........don't try.................. Mr Dalai Lama ...... Mr Siddhartha ........ please ....... OWN CAPS ......... accuse ......... learning ...... freedom ............ ego ........ past lives..........TEACH ....... release CAPS .... please .....meme......me......me........ego has landed......loon landing......... me .......... CAPS ...........

[Easily customised and fully adaptable to the needs of any modern thread, our templates will, without prejudice, cross-post on to every [currently known] zen/Conspiracy/Buddhist Intergnat forum.]

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164286
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
06:53PM EDT 
vertical line The sound of one bee capping.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164287
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.30.2019
07:03PM EDT 
vertical line For God's snake, let's see what happens to flies on honey.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164288
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
07:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

no I mean is it loose or stray. it's not stray just because it's running around, especially considering how narrow the streets are there. someone might want it returned.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164289
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.30.2019
08:18PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Just possible future stir fry gathered in one night. Then anyone dumb enough to let their dog out. I'll fill my freezer with pets when everyone else is starving. Cats are easy. Lure them in with a chicken nugget. They don't know what a hammer is. Then food and a nice cat coon hat. Enough cats and dogs a jacket. Next stop a pet shelter.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164290
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
08:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean you didn't check. geez, did you even check for Fi
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.30.2019
08:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i'm sure you can ask around, why are you bothering me about it. I got to make dinner
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164292
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.31.2019
05:57AM EDT 
vertical line Waffle.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164293
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA II
by Ricki Mountain
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s