history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Sunday Jun 16 2019 01:33PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  One day a girl in geisha house hailed the Japanese Zen master Mokudo by name.
He went inside and discovered that the girl was a childhood acquaintance.
The crops had failed one year in their village, and she had become a courtesan... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: DIRECTING TRAFFIC.
vertical line Posted on May.27.2019 @ 02:18PM EDT by Bobwidget
A dead plants energy DNA or a dead dogs energy DNA could never be intelligent enough to find a new place to regrow. Total lack of understanding of reality. Reality is both the physical and energy and the director. If reality decides to grow grass in a crack in the road he/she/non/both will.

Being a aspect of life every creature is a aspect of god. Being life itself. We as humans are the epitome of this life only then quite a bit below god. Gods name is also life.

Our lives very beyond animals to not just merely survive. There's is survival and cyclic events of consuming. Their habits and nature pretty much hardwired. Ours do not have to be.

Not a blade of grass can I make. So I know my place. Love my place. Would never want to change it.

Real god is not what most imagine. Reality maybe not what we envisioned. We cannot change it. But we can see its truth. Its all done for us. Easy on our parts to an extant.
  There are currently no replies for this topic.
Reply to this Topic

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHIST MONASTERY, NYANNGHWE, BURMA
by Christophe Boisvieux
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s