history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
return to normal view      
            The following content is copyright to zenguide.com for personal and educational uses.  
  DISCUSSION FORUM
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: BUDDHA WORD STUFF.
vertical line Posted on May.27.2019 @ 04:08PM EDT by Bobwidget
INWARD VIEW AND OUTWARD VIEW
To cling to onself as Buddha, oneself as Ch'an or the way,
making that an understanding, is called clinging to the inward view.

Attainment by causes and conditions, practice and realization,
making this an understanding, is called clinging to the outward view.

Master Pao-chi said, "The inward view and the outward view are both mistaken.

Called no attention. Yep.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.27.2019
04:11PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line OBJECTIVITY AND SUBJECTIVITY
Things have never declared themselves empty, nor have they declared
themselves form; and they have not declared themselves right, wrong,
defiled or pure. Nor is there a mind that binds and fetters people.
It is just because people themselves give rise to vain and arbitrary
attachments that they create so many kinds of opinions, and give rise
to many various likes and fears.
Just understand that things do not originate of themselves. All of them
come into existence from your own single mental impulse of imagination
mistakenly clinging to appearances.
If you know that mind and objects fundamentally do not contact each other,
you will be set free on the spot. Everything in a state of quiescence right
where it is; this is the very site of enlightenment.

No mind and objects. Yep.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163868
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.27.2019
04:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line When Gensha Shibi, a Chinese Zen master, and a general were eating cakes together,
the general asked:
- What is it that's used everyday but not known?
The master handed a piece of cake to the general and said:
- Eat this piece of cake.
The general ate the piece of cake, then repeated the question.
The master said:
-That's what's used everyday but not known.

The generals physical being and not known because we are to busy asking questions with insecure attention like that whats used everyday but not known. The Buddha body aware of eating the cake.

Don't paste conflicting zen teachings. Not all have understanding.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163869
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.20.2019
01:45PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let your focused nervous energy totally relax. Your physical being is the untrying aware natural state that is the Buddha. These proclamations are true and are the gift of security given by reality. Known because its a reality and its OK to know. Those desiring to keep straining and focusing their nervous system energy in a fear of letting it settle have not experienced natural awareness enough. If you do not know of this direct realization you cannot speak of it. To talk against it or imagine reality talking to me is some sort of delusion just because a person fears talking to reality is not attacking my self. Its saying reality is not alive and real. So it is a wrong debate directed at god. When a person is still within and experience natural physical aware being there desire to be this way will surpass the ego/attention. This doctrine of awareness will become a very desired state. An enforced one is redundant. In truth the forced one is the doctrine of attention upon society. It has been for over 10,000 years. Why would a person to be like a focused nervous animal? Even the best pet can never be fully trusted. Humans are the same. Forming going from a peaceful false pretense to a insecure rage. How many times must we witness this to see its wrong. Those with natural awareness can be relaxed or angry or sad. They can be in a rage. But the natural emotions are not perplexed by a insecure attention. In our society hatred and anger are looked upon as not controlling yourself. But it is OK. My pure hate is justified on all levels. If I get angry I want to. Period. Humanity once remembering their past lives will also have total justification of their anger. Something I can't control. But I sure do endorse it for those in the know of what they have done to humanity.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164536
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.21.2019
11:07AM EDT 
vertical line Hey Mr Angry - you're two doctrines and they're both pointless.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164537
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.21.2019
11:11AM EDT 
vertical line "But first thou must tear off from thee the cloak which thou dost wear - the web of ignorance, the ground of bad, corruption's chain, the carapace of darkness, the living death, sensation's corpse, the tomb thou carriest with thee, the robber in thy house, who through the things he loveth, hateth thee, and through the things he hateth, bears thee malice."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164538
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.21.2019
03:21PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Rarely I'm angry. Its a emotion. Your imagination is labeling me. Isn't it? Admit to to your self. No Phil. A big NO. Do not try at all. Your physical being is automatically aware of reality. Let your focused nervous system energy totally relax by not trying.

You do not know of this so can not speak of it. The body is aware. Realities spoken message of salvation to give stability and security to mankind versus the insecure attention.

So Phil you label me wrong with Mr. Angry with your imagination and have yet to see the body is aware with realization and you are totally against gods words of salvation?

Way to go Phil.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164539
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.21.2019
05:59PM EDT 
vertical line You're living in a fantasy world.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164540
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.21.2019
09:41PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line In what aspect you never say save call names? You are a little child. Worse. Children will say your fat. Your saying nothing except contradiction for the sake of it. So Phil do you deny nature which is part of god has created you? Did nature create you?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164541
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.22.2019
06:43AM EDT 
vertical line You're a fanciful phantom fixated on a phantasmagoria of horror. I'm the talking cat. Get a clue.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164542
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.22.2019
12:44PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Good imagination Phil. But that's all it is. Correct?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164543
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.22.2019
03:09PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You're a fanciful phantom fixated on a phantasmagoria of horror. I'm the talking cat. Get a clue."

In truth your imagination is focusing your energy. Making it seem your psedu attention is real. This is bad practice people do with their imaginations. Your not the talking cat. Your not whimsical nor coy with wisdom. Your rude and crude and insulating from day one instead of an attempt to understand. Just because your a long standing poster on this forum does not mean your correct. It just means you've posted on here for awhile. So your focused imagination on me and its attempt to see truthfully who I am is really marred by your own imagination. All you've said is imaginary things. It stands in your way of natural awareness that always exists.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164544
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.22.2019
03:37PM EDT 
vertical line Now you're fixated on a fantasy of who you think I am. AND ... you'RE an illiterate, brittle, humourless moron, with a nasty's degree in passive aggression. You were supposed to make the world a better place. What happened?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164545
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.22.2019
04:16PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Hardly. You type your imagination directly on this website. Humorless I've never been accused of. Just because I can speak of serious matters does not make me humorless. So very on the contrary. Totally. My natural way is humor. Your assuming by my posts on here.

The body is aware.

Gods message. Its interpretation and its reality to understand.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164546
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.22.2019
04:19PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Is not passive and aggressive not determined by situation? This is a very misleading supposed mental disorder that has no real place in a lot of cases. To be passive is OK. To be aggressive is OK. You've learnt this terminology and attempt to place it on people. Either intentional or no or manipulative to point out some character flaw.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164547
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.22.2019
04:40PM EDT 
vertical line You've got the Christ virus disease, the word, it came from outer space. Your character is the flaw, probably.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164548
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.22.2019
04:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You've got the Christ virus disease, the word, it came from outer space. Your character is the flaw, probably."

No. Christ was a messiah. For religions. I am not for religions. I am gods herald to speak his word. He choose me to speak his words. Hence a herald. Because mens minds are to weak to handle his direct messages. I do not have to. I want to.

The physical body that is totally relaxed ( with its energy ) is aware of reality. The physical body that focuses its energy on reality is the attention.

To be totally relaxed is easy. You let yourself relax. To be focused is hard and a strain.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164549
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
06:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You're worse than Hillary and he's not a Tellez, get over it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164550
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
06:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u wanted to duel or no. i already have a great spot, i do not trust that you will not call the police
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164551
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
07:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cannot relax the physical body stupids, not unless u send urselves back in time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164552
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
07:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are reincarnated u mean?? great, i'm happy for u, maybe u will become heroes. i got dinner to cook. i am working on a transcription Minstrel's Lament by Soule. I want to swtich to programming. what business do u have with me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164553
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Come on I'm not retarded, I know even if I publish a music theory textbook it does not help anything, maybe they will spend less time on it only. You do not seem to have a better routine or a plan however. You cannot tutor me in math. I might move to Seattle.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164554
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
08:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
Through The Valleys Old people are not going to sift through thousands of videogames? but it will be in future classical music curriculum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164555
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
09:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You cannot even help me format a textbook!!! I don't even speak English and it is better when I bother. U have no computer skills. I used a few scores only it cost way less than ur cruise and degree. U have no damned business w/ me.  Are going to kidnap me and take me into the mountains or what, I can live off shrubs but u will probably eat me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164556
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
09:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line fat is a euphemism, i mean u 2 are not safe around kids u get jealous of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164557
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
09:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya u are married but u get jealous when i flirt online. i could not get emergency care for my dog and u call me Mara, racism much???
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164558
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
09:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am a courtesan but i am not a mara, u 2 are the mara
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
10:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no even if u say I am Buddhist it is racism. My family is not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164560
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
10:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well they are more Confucian, some of them are Buddhist. I practice a bit but I do not consider myself Buddhist, i like fine art too much, i'd rather become emaciated than not have great music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164561
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
10:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean it is Mara as metaphor for conditioned existence, obviously, but I do more housework and I am cheaper than you??? so what is your point.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164562
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
10:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not know Buddhism I know Mozart's 40th only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2019
10:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i mean it, that is not false modesty, I do not know Buddhism, u 2 are just thugs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
02:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line suppose nothing exists, u 2 will still put me in debt. everything u touch gets expensive
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164565
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
My favorite? All's Well. Most by Jeremy Soule is great he is my favorite by far. Jason Hayes and CROOVE + Coz77 (it is a somewhat obscure business and they are still using obscure pen names) also do technically new stuff but this is not a classical music enthusiast forum, I do not know why you want me to post here and I hope nobody minds. I have a crush on Phil I am the creep not him. Do you mean I am distracting him from his knightly duty, yeah I know I am, that's why I try not to post.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164566
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
04:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line next you will say I am not really a lady liars. i will cook him vegan vietnamese and indian food i will serve him oatmilk teas I do not have trash
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.23.2019
02:11PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Seems the spam posts are meant to bury the message I have many posts.

Let the physical body that is me totally relax focused energy.

Mantra for Phil and nmarri.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164568
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
02:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line U 2 do not have reading comprehension??? You cannot relax the physical body unless you go back in time. Do you mean mine, my health is fine thank you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164570
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.23.2019
03:06PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The real god is aware. The false god is fixated. To look upon real god. Reality is good. To look upon the false god in the bible means death. For the beast has many heads. But this is just the image the population control machine wants to portray. Keep using that attention. Scan and focus like a computer. God don't pay attention to your prayers. He's aware. Mankind has unintentionally worshipped the false god.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164571
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not need reincarnation to duel you 2? Would be great if it existed though.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164573
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I agree there is a population control machine, that is why I vote? What does it have to do with you two trying to kidnap me though. I told you I just get bored.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164574
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA II
by Ricki Mountain
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s