history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Sunday Jun 16 2019 01:37PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  At Savatthi. Then the Venerable Suradha approached the Buddha...and said to him:

"Venerable sir, how should one know, how should one see so that, in regard to this body
with consciousness and in regard to all external signs, the... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: THE REASON.
vertical line Posted on May.31.2019 @ 05:43PM EDT by Bobwidget
The reason reality does not destroy that which is wicked to mankind is simple.

Its philosophy is heavily ingrained in humanities psyche. Outright destruction would hurt most frail minds.

So the message is clear. The body is aware. Explained. The physical body is automatically aware of reality because if its energy. But not energy that is aware by itself. The body. The aware energy must be the physical body. Hence the body is aware.

A gift from reality to correct the punishment which really is population control from other.

Back in the day. No tornadoes, no hurricanes, no earthquakes, no disease, not even a thunderstorm. No floods. No fake near collusions of asteroids hitting us. No vast oceans. No extreme weather. Moderate with rain often. Very giant friendly people. Ancient dwarves hard as rock and super strong where all modern dwarf people their muscles are dense and prone to get strong easy. People with giantism who's lives are cut short for population control.

No? Only if you imagine the grand canyon quarry is beautiful. I've looked up older quarries prettier. That uranium quarry of the grand canyon nothing grows there.
  There are currently no replies for this topic.
Reply to this Topic

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this TRANQUILITY, HARMONY, SERENITY, PEACE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s