history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Sep 17 2019 01:18AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen. Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring. The professor watched the overflow... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: IMAGINED FALSE STORY
vertical line Posted on Jun.13.2019 @ 07:08PM EDT by Bobwidget
Once the first pharaoh ruled. Uniting Egypt as one. Namar the ancient alien came here to repopulate his dying race. A old race of extreme longevity. Being able to separate energy from atoms and rest in a dormant death sleep for sometimes hundreds of years. His ability to do so sparking what is myth for humans and those eqyptions who mummified people so they could return. His plans given to the people to create the pyramid dams. The Nile rivers water directed into them to create ionized water to drink for health and plants and also to refuel namars ship. His children being akhenaten and nefrafetti with backward turned knees like their father. Their children carrying namars DNA and even Tutankhamen. So while his shipped refueled he slept. Being unformed energy he contacted some through vision and dreamscape. Telling some of where his tomb was. The info was told. Then many years ago a team of CIA posing as archeologists found his tomb at the sphinx. On live TV broadcast they brought his opened coffin outside into the sunshine. Instantly his decayed form filled with his energy surrounding it. The CIA prepared in case he came alive pulled guns. All six died that day by namars hands in seconds and deserving it for trying to kill him. In a blur the cameraman filmed this. Then faster then a horse namar sped off at a high rate of speed. As a lot of the world watched this only a minute later did synthetic gray aliens embedded with human minds show up in their ships all over. A mere minute of live TV remembered then a second later totally forgotten by all. Our memories of this totally subdued. Then namar half cloudy minded and still in a state of dumbfoundedness made his way across oceans he survived in the wilderness making his way to Washington state. To a friend that would know him from visions. Staying with her till his ship fully refueled. Skipping ahead a few years the eqyption government let no archeologists or scientists near the sphinx. Sealing off the area to all. But in the water filled chamber under his tomb they found housed his bus long black ship. Fully refueled by the ionized water it woke up. The water drained and the weak roof collapsed. In that deep pit the ship hovered and slightly hummed for a few weeks. Till namar discovered the eqyptions new secret just from nobody being allowed near the sphinx. Unfortunately namars friend who he was staying with called a old friend in california that had been having visions of namar. But as she was explaining namar was with her a horrible vision of namar snapping her neck flashed in his mind. Not namars fault. Still half groggy he was susceptible to the grays machine. Finally he recalled his ship. Resting within he regained his composure. Then fast forward a few years as the older friend from California and two other men stood atop a second floor balcony a black ship appeared only half a block away. As it tried to approach closer two police helicopters intercepted it. As the men watched they seen the helicopters start to sway to the right. Pulled. Their engines struggled hard against this. But namar not desiring to stall their engines released a mist between him and them and his ship sped off to the right as a streaking blur. A minute later the entire sky was filled with a thick fog. Not being violent by nature no military can catch his ship or shoot it down. Constructed of some of the strongest metals that exist. For now hes just buying time. Waiting for the trigger that will cause those humans with his DNA to physically change abruptly. These initial new beings that will live hundreds and hundreds of years and become the champions of our known world and will inherit the world rightfully theirs. Governments knowing someday this would come have created many counter measures. From constructing super sonic killing machines around new York city to underground bunkers. But the sheer speed and strength of the changed who all remember their past lives not many will raise a hand against them. Even namar unarmed dealt with six in seconds. Let alone just one armed evolved could do. Most governments ploys to get all guns from civilian hands not fully accomplished in time. Physical spirits with a fury so profound the corrupted will all shutter in sheer fear. Those discovered banished from our known world. The evolved in time changing all governments worldwide to help humanity. The entire human population will watch on TV as this unfolds cheering as the truth outs itself. All governments ceased in 24 hours after the change with almost no resistance. Then the world will cease to be viewed as a object to plunder and become a world to live within.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.13.2019
07:10PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let your physical being totally relax and be aware.

We all want triggers to evolve don't we?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163900
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.14.2019
05:53AM EDT 
vertical line You're a 'Chatroom Bob' Done-It-All Spambot Troll who aspires to an 'Affected Profundity Troll' but you just can't evolve.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163901
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.14.2019
10:55AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line That which totally relaxes all focused nervous energy is aware.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163902
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.14.2019
12:38PM EDT 
vertical line I'm aware that you flaunt your ignorance like a badge of honour.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163903
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.14.2019
03:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Physical body let the nervous attention totally relax.

No Phil the ego attention is the cause of ignorance to stand in the ways of the bodies five senses as one that are naturally aware.

No need to try to be aware.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163904
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.14.2019
03:54PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Idiots today are much more idiotic than the idiots of yesterday.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163905
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.14.2019
04:00PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Trying to talk to idiots is hard. Don't even try to help an idiot understand.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163906
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.14.2019
05:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Serving the noosphere makes one a traitor to all humankind.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163907
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.15.2019
05:05AM EDT 
vertical line The ultimate service to humankind, nay, the whole damned universe: use your superhero powers to nullify this forum and shut it down, close it up, finish it off, zap it, make it no more, cease it to be, extinct it, decease it, kill it dead, assign it ex-forum status. And then disappear up your own anus.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163908
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.15.2019
02:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Psst Phil. Don't tell no one. Last few years I been researching people who are proclaiming things by assuming a Mandela effect has changed them physically. Or outright noticed large physical changes.

Ive contacted directly nurses and chiropractors telling me outright the changes they have seen in people. Plus physically contacted those with very non past human structure.

Psst Phil. No secret. All over.

Here's a list of vast changes in some.
No neck bones
No craniel opening in back. All bone
Legs bones doubled in size
New tendons all through the neck
The coccyx expanded to the middle of the back
The hip bones moved much higher in the rear allowing longer strides
New tendons in the back
Little to no shoulder blades, apparent in most
Eye color changes
Breast bone very wide and very solid
Heart in the middle now. Nurse testified
Thick tendons protecting the wrist viens. Nurse testified
The lower lumber area very wide and oblong, chiropractors
Organs changed places
Less large viens and arteries and a lot more viens and arteries.
Extreme thick windpipe
Complete collapse of major viens and arteries in the neck replaced by many smaller ones. Doctors proclaiming it can happen.

So Phil. I'm wrong or everyone else?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163912
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.15.2019
03:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Oh yeah some can turn their heads backward or sink it down to their shoulders.

Up and down et style?

Of course no neck bones means the neck can't be snapped and the craniel opening filled in with bone means less deaths. Not to mention there very strong necks supporting the head and windpipe that will lengthen plus with some 20 new tendons per side of the neck stretching into their chest.

DNA.

Watching reruns on TV don't help to be intelligent.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163913
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.15.2019
07:16PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Bob, as long as you enjoy your own craziness, I'm not here to point you in any particular direction.

Since you are using Zenguide as your outlet, it may just be giving you some psychological relief.

Honestly, I'm not mad at you at all, not even disappointed, not even the least bit concerned.

In truth, since you're here, you have nothing to worry about it, I will be your Sustenance.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163915
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.15.2019
07:21PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Even though I believe in my heart of hearts your true nature is of a computer scientist playing around with the latest BOT technology.

So, here's to you computer tech guy!

*tips hat*
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163916
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.15.2019
09:46PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Crazy as in real world stuff?

For sure not mine to even debate.

Strange. Not my documentation but others.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163917
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.16.2019
05:18AM EDT 
vertical line "Computer scientist"? You're kidding, right?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163918
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.16.2019
10:55AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical presence is automatically aware of reality.

Not sure how I can be crazy when its many other people doing the research on pyramids and documented websites about physical change. That would make them crazy. I'll assume I'm crazy by all those others that feel the pantheism doctrine is true I didn't write.

So which is it? I'm crazy or they are or all of us?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163919
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.16.2019
11:24AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Can a persons body grow new arteries?

According to many websites doctors and scientists discovered the body can around the heart with coronary disease and elsewhere. Not in all people.

Let's debunk them now shall we?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163920
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.16.2019
12:30PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: ""Computer scientist"? You're kidding, right?"

Lol, you better believe it!

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163921
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.16.2019
12:32PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line For someone like Bob, who believes every word he says, I'm just here to poke fun.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163922
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jun.16.2019
12:42PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I'm not pointing out that crazy is right or wrong. If you are enjoying your own craziness then it's closer to being sane than if you are not conscious of your own crazy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163923
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.19.2019
06:55AM EDT 
vertical line Bob is everything that's wrong with the internet.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163952
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN
by Peggy Moquay
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s