history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Sep 23 2019 08:13AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Suiwo, the disciple of Hakuin, was a good teacher. On a certain day a certain pupil came to him, and Suiwo gave him the problem, "Hear the sound of one hand." The pupil remained three years, but could not pass the test. One night he came... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: DNA
vertical line Posted on Jun.25.2019 @ 05:36PM EDT by Bobwidget
Because DNA is defined by the energy nucleus of each of our atoms that makes our physical being it also makes our physical brain. Because we can remember memories in this life stored in the physical brain to recall they are energy impulses which I don't know if stored in a energy nucleus but the brain nucleus must differ then say those atoms making the heart or arms. Plus the memories are stored. Energy does not die. It can dissipate. It can change form. But never dies. So the energy nucleus which is our DNA as well cannot die. This must be the reason that I remember all past lives, every time, every lifetime after a period of age. A theory I logically came to that has had many scientific papers written already. The physical body runs on nervous system energy. Total loss body dies. Science has discovered recently the human mind still lives for up to 24 hours after pronounced dead. History has many examples of people waking up in the grave. They say they must have been buried alive. But I say they were dead by standard means. But dying from simple causes the body must have shut down totally. But the brain still active and being fueled by nervous system energy desiring life could in theory spark the body back to life. Firing all those energy nucleus. So I say a physical body is not dead unless brutally mangled and no decomposing has begun. Decomposing of course breaking down atoms to release the energy nucleus. Our very spirits. This energy spirit applying to all life. Recreating itself. Now a plant has no mind to desire to live but that does not mean nature as a whole which is bursting with the energy of life does not direct it. It points more to being directed because a plant has no mind. A human life is like a banana on a tree. No one thinks the banana is instantly dead if we pick it from the tree. But yet a entire banana is atoms with energy nucleus. Cellular breakdown it rots. I do know two examples. I once was pronounced dead in a ICU by a nurse who had said she had taken my vitals twice. I heard her say time of death then I woke up and she was looking at the clock. Only for me to interrupt the paperwork. She simply said oh. Your not dead. But I had taken your vitals twice. The second is a 12 year old girl that had been haunting a stretch of areas for years in a city. Her hauntings spanned a hundred years being spotted. Only till she disturbed my sleep. I would say she was just a nervous energy remnant pattern of habitual nature that is not a real ghost. She had no set time frames. A intelligence that could be questioned. But of a girl with a 12 year old mind. Not one that is 100 years old. Very mischievous to those around me in silly ways she just wanted people to know life existed after death. But I explained and talked to her for a good hour that she is not growing mentally. That her life now was not true life to enjoy existence. I told her to let go and become again. It was not her duty to tell this message of life after death. Nor would I desire this spirit to not live again and enjoy ice cream cones and riding a bike. Real life. Not a slumbering death sleep where the energy is peaceful and unformed in complete silence. That's death. Another experience of having for many hundreds of years I did enjoy. The real heaven. A time to mentally and energy repair until a desire for physical existence is desired. Our energy nucleus reforming in the womb. Energy unto itself for never are we exact copies of parents. Nor is twins. Physically and especially mentally. So realistically using science and testimony of documented events I can say without a doubt reincarnation is totally real. The very method of operation for all life.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
04:01AM EDT 
vertical line Bananas.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163991
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.23.2019
02:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Only the puke modern mindset is more minute worrying about my literacy and spelling. Small mindedness when I'm not attempting to be perfect but convey a message. People do understand the message. Only those to wrapped up in the attention have a hard time understanding it. Only a small mind is more concerned with spelling then the message. This small mindedness is a flaw. It concerns itself with mental aspects of objectivity and subjectivity. Mere imagined concepts not real in true reality. Concerns itself with passive/aggressive mental concepts. Ideas of what god is. Ideas that god don't exist. Even the aspect of nature being a part of reality as a whole is extremely intelligent. Creating us to be highly intelligent. Without this nature we could never be as smart as we are.

So is literacy and spelling that important compared to my direct understanding of reality? I fear my intelligence has surpassed most mankind. Which it has. Maybe some say I'm dumb but what of those who consider me highly intelligent? I won't let people with little minds tell me who I am.

Let the physical body that is me totally relax focused energy.

This focused energy is the issue. People do it intentionally. Trained to. Like a circus animal. Making it real. With this obtruse weird state of being comes the weirder conceptual imaginative crap of subjectivity, objectivity, attention, spirit, religion, the third eye. All imaginative concepts not in real reality just peoples imaginations.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164569
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not post music to bury anything? You are saying relax physical body, that is just how mine is, it does not like the long silences. I don't mind sitting and celibacy and thrift but I need music and math. I wish reincarnation were real?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164572
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I mainly said that you 2 were self contradictory and that you have no sense of context, not that your grammar was poor. I need grammar and math since I want a lay life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164575
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.23.2019
03:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I do not post music to bury anything? You are saying relax physical body, that is just how mine is, it does not like the long silences. I don't mind sitting and celibacy and thrift but I need music and math. I wish reincarnation were real?
"

The attention blocks remembering past lives. Remembering a past life is like remembering going to watch a movie last Friday. Its just simply oh yeah. I was there. I was then. Done that. Its totally not a question desiring if reincarnation is real or imagining it is false. The attention relaxed fully you just don't forget past lives. Not even remembering. You don't forget.

Physical body let focused energy is totally relax.

How can one be mental when being physical?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164576
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line U 2 are more modern than I am? I said I would donate to sangha if I got anything but it is not a sangha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164577
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't know what being physical means to you? We do not have the same definition, I'm not being coy, I do not understand what you mean when you say being physical, do you mean I should be an athlete? Isn't a pharmacologist or a chef also physical?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164578
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dunno it just sounds like a sales pitch for sports car to me, and I think all the engineers are moving out of USA
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164579
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
03:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not know what modern means to you either. I prefer earlier but not premodern. We do not have the same definitions for anything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164580
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.23.2019
04:00PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Of course they are. Simply you are your physical body. How can you not know what your physical body is? Always has existed right? Exists automatically right?

The person who is aware of so called many objective facts is more intelligent then a person focusing on single objective thoughts. So yes my intelligence has surpassed most. Even the false gods. It believes and imagines itself sentient because someone told it this. But being sentient is having a Buddha body. An aware body.

One of the false teachings to early human was see that animal. It has an attention. You should to. A step BACK in our development.

Another. You have a spirit. An attempt to confuse for controlling methods for focused imagination to go looking.

God. Ya know REALITY. Never turned his back on us. We did him by letting the attention replace being aware.

Guess what. How can I be wrong when I'm being aware of reality which is not me?

So yes. I am the awakening of the new species of mankind.

Brag. If only if I could by not knowing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164581
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
04:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't remember you two at all? I just remember your physical bodies and it seems they are at my front door?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164582
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
04:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You are too loud+expensive and I don't really feel like parsing that?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164583
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
04:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No seriously I don't remember you. You seem to know a lot about me but I don't remember you two, only your families
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164584
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well I wanted to ask how they were doing but it seems you are no longer in contact with them?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164585
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line U act like u are my family but u've never spoken to anyone here, what is your business? I answer your questions, you do not answer a single one of mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164586
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Why do you spam a forum instead of contacting me directly?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164587
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well look I have duress complaints filed against you but you are stalking me anyways, you may as well do it in person
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164588
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It is up to your families?? If they make a request I will consider it, if you are no longer in contact with them then I can't help you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164589
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You 2 do not have "self sentience" or something. You never know what you want and you never know who you are speaking to.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164590
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do I also need to file you for rape? I told you I didn't want it, my dog just died and I was drunk
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164591
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do not contact me here again please, it is disrespectul to the moderators, you clearly just want me to spam it for some reason
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You are basically just asking if I like you over and over. I already told you, no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164593
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe you care about me but it does not matter, I dont like you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164594
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line There is no reincarnation, else I could replace u 2 with the dog, now I got to deal with you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164595
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
05:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i told u it is also for your own good??? you are asking if I can relax my physical body in front of you, no I might stab you in my sleep, it is a reflex
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164596
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
06:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I get panic attacks?? it is not focused as you say, it just happens whenever you are close at all. Didn't your dad have PTSD how come you don't know anything about it. It'd have to be the society telling me to take you in
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164597
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
06:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we do not have past life in common??? I don't know u 2 other than u took some of my money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164598
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
06:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u did not stalk me before, now i have some money and you stalk me???
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164599
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
06:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think you really understand the physical body that is the thing. whenever u 2 were in authority everything went backwards, it does not matter if it was the dog or an investment or choice of medication. you need to go back to school, else the society has to make a request
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164600
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe we do not perceive the same reality? it is the same one but it might look different to you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164601
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no our senses are the same but we do not notice the same things, that is what I mean. there are things you cannot be immediately aware of through the senses, that is why you have to use the scientific method, like what medicine works for example. and you do not try an experiment that has already been done before, it is too costly, you compare previous experiments. it is like you always want to discover everything on your own, you cannot progress that way, you build on previous knowledge.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164602
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think you really even check with your senses before? you were both on drugs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when i take them it does not affect my perception?? I just get sensations my perception is not changed?? I do not know why it does with you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I cannot roommate willingly unless u love eachother?? if u seek relationship with me it will not work, i can see you as citizens only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164605
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i always assumed you were more intelligent than you really were, that is the problem, I don't think we will have any business together
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164606
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I kicked others out as well? They just screwed stuff up that is all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think u 2 are being sarcastic, I think u really do not understand chain of command and u do not have awareness of anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line  no this is also what i never liked about u 2, i have to infer your questions, you always mope instead of just asking people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164609
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you do it after you take authority. it is too late to fix anything with me, you have to love someone else. I am looking for study mates only. does that answer your question. you also cannot force me to survive, that is not love, I think you do not understand it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164610
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
07:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line That is just called rape? when you cage someone physically, you have not literally touched me much but I do not like it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
08:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Like I do not understand that is mutually beneficial? I told you you do not understand me, I will shoot you in a heartbeat even if you can help me, it is nothing personal,  I just don't love you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164612
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
08:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It is your duel, or nervous energy as you put it, and again you mope about it, you do not have self awareness. you have one awareness only, the stuff u put in your bodies, that is all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164613
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
08:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not think that is "animal", i think that is lesser, animals have emotional maturity
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164614
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
08:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line If you cared what I think you'd know I'd be suicidal if my dog went out like that?? You were never around before, why now. You care about the money only.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164615
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
08:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Maybe you care what I think now but I don't give a damn about either of you. I will give you the chance to shoot first only because it is proper, I just get sick looking at you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164616
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
09:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No i do not think you understand. You are saying you are intelligent because you think you can steal my money after leaving me on the streets, why should it go to you. What if I don't have any. If you were intelligent you would not be here.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164617
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
09:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do you realize that I have other people who also need the money, all of them cheaper? Suppose I am a saint, there is still no reason why I would pay you. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
09:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line If you were intelligent you'd be able to post a coherent question, instead I have to infer them.  I can only support you last.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164619
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well let's see, I've got two younger cousins, I've got 3 friends in San Jose, I've got two elsewhere in California, I have not been in touch with them. Why should I pay your debts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
09:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line They all need money but you 2 think you deserve it, that is all you are asking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164621
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
09:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You mean if they manage on their own, then I will donate it to animal welfare??? Your question are not intelligent, you do not know how to formulate them but I can infer them, every last one is stupid as hell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
10:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean I didn't say no when he slept with me so it is not rape, I don't think so, I was drunk enough to pass out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
10:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have never flirted with him before?? is that what he is telling you, that is why you are angry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
10:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are supposed to get him off my property but your mind is too frail to do it, what he feels is irrelevant
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164625
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
10:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no this is what I mean, you do not understand anything directly at all, you always have to ask stupid questions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164626
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
10:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did I seduce him, if you visted me you would have figured it out earlier
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164627
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
10:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line again you do not understand the reality directly. if my mental state is not good, one you do not check, two it is still not your business, that is stalking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164628
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
10:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he just told me u have a pol science degree? i have trouble believing it as u do not seem to understand basic law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164629
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
11:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he has no right to care about me!!!! we have zero relationship, he has never even seen my family. I am self destructive it does not matter, you are engaged in stalking, if you do not care what happens you are still party to it, I have to file charges against both of you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164630
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
11:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no I don't think he is violent that is not the issue, stalking law are there to prevent annoyance not just physical violence. who is sheltering you so I can file a complaint
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
11:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think I can file a complaint against you, you are drugged or something, who is the head of the house. you are loitering or somebody is sending you i cannot tell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164632
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
11:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are not fit to stand trial that is why, who is sheltering you, or are you saying u have moved out, it does not sound like it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164633
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2019
11:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not spam. you did not read the first two times. do you have trouble understanding written word. do you imagine that I feel different from my post.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
12:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean i choose to respond to your post. I don't. the last thing u told me was that u were going to leave, u have not, i have to infer that something is wrong. i take care of old people, i have two career that I am considering, I do not have time for this
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164635
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
12:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not rich, my body is not good, I have to additionally consider that you are going to return with an extra person and with extra debts. It does not matter what you mean, you are being a damned nuisance
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164636
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
12:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you cannot handle my routine, you will die, I mean literally die, I do not have enough money for you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164637
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Ok I get it, you think I am ignoring you. Most of what you asked I answered before, you did not read it or you had difficulty understanding it for some reason. Most of your questions you do not bother to ask.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164638
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not like animal abusers it is that simple. All the other issues are more minor, I think you are supposed to know law and spelling and science etc. if you have a degree, but mainly I am just using it as a euphemism because you get upset if I spell out the reality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164639
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am willing to stick both of you in jail, does that answer your question? they are just ovecrowded. I also think animal blow torchers should be executed. other than that I just get bored, you are expensive and you have freedom but you are boring
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164640
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I'm probably insane i hear stuff and I have trouble forming new relationships, I am polite only but I do not get close to anything, I try not to spend too much or bother the doctors that is all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i cannot get my physical medications as you seem to be insisting, not without chatting up a PhD, it is unlikely that I'll be assigned one. I think I will just live without it, like u 2 it is not worth the expense
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we do not share the same political or religious belief at all that is basically it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164643
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not think it is your education, half the people I hang out with do not have education but they have different perception, it is life experience or something
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164644
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
02:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I can't answer it for you? if it is a technical subject then it is too much for the forum, I have not ignored the question it just does not fit here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164645
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
02:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya exactly it's not really a money problem, u will die with my lifestyle that is all. I mean you can try it but I think you already sense that, you just don't know it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164646
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
02:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if there is nobody else to support then I will probably move somewhere you will have difficulty surviving? you have to know how to be alone, I don't think it helps much if you bring money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164647
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
02:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line  I cannot live with people who do not do independent research or who always need some sort of community, I do not think it is a preference thing, it is a physical statement. wherever you are I am endangered, that has tended to be the case
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164648
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
02:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you need to know how to study and how to do things on your own. you also need to know how to use less. otherwise I don't think you'll survive with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164649
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
02:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no this is proof see, you 2 always have to have everyone around you, you always want attention, you never want to try anything on your own, it is not the character trait I can bring with me. it is not bad necessarily but for some reason you are puzzled why we are not compatible, it would be obvious if you just asked. I dont think it is preference only, I cannot progress with people like that. I already abandoned a lot of my studies just to spend time with him, I only got set back
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164650
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
03:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line suicide threat is not blackmail since you challenged me to a duel???  it is russian roulette. obviously I do not do it unless u also go. people commit suicide over pet loss all the time, it is not strange. u do not understand your nervous energies or something
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164651
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
03:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line  no it is not melodramatic, you keep saying be the physical body or relax the nervous energy, that is what happens, that is my reflex, I do not feel anything from it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164652
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
03:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i don't think you understand the physical body. I am not sick but my health is not great either, I cannot see well even w/ strong prescription, i have body irritants that I will not go into. what do you mean be the physical body it is not from diet.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164653
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
03:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is like u 2 are drugged all the time, I do not understand it, i know u take them but it cant be that often
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164654
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
03:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you have no awarness, of anything. not of your surroundings, not of others, not of yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164655
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
03:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well it is like OJ Simpson blacking out, I do not think you are that bad but he really thinks he did not do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164656
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what part of no you didn't understand? I don't remember saying it but I'm pretty sure I did
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164657
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I want you to think very carefully about how you are going to see me. you have to learn how to love another woman, I cannot love you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164658
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes because then you will know? you are stalking me anyways, it is like you do not understand language, you need to see me to understand. I do not feel the same way about you. I do not know where you 2 are currently living
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164659
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes you did, I saw the stains, I did not want it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164660
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ARE YOU DENSE!!!! there is no way you can have a political science degree. it does not matter if he does not hurt me physically, I did not want him inside of me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164661
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he has to get over me, that is the problem, you are supposed to help him do it but you do not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164662
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but he did put me in harms way, you do not understand, left the dog while I was out too. maybe it was not all him but we were in a relationship so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164663
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
05:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line read up on stalking please. you do not even have to like me, you need to do it, I am not supposed to explain it to you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164664
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
05:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no I am not going to put you on ignore, you know why, because you were on my  property, I heard you, it does not help. If I am in danger it is none of your business, you make everything worse, every time. how do I know you are going to read this, I don't, it is a guess.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164665
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
05:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is correct, I am just to busy to file anything, do not push it or I will not even accept a request, you will go to jail only, I do not care if your family asks me they need to learn the law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164666
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
06:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it will mean more fines and more time to recover? you need to stop being indecisive and figure out your relationship with me. you do not want to be a part of this family, you also stalk me, you need to help out or you need to leave.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164667
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
06:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do not make me figure it out for you, you are supposed to know, use your damned awarenes of w/e u call it, you are old enough
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164668
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
06:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I should not have to check on you. I should not have to worry about whether there will be another person on my doorstep, let alone 2. you did not lose anything. you do not have old people to cart around. you do not study anything. I do not know what you two do all day other than watch me on the screen, it sure sounds like it. you leave or you stay, it is that simple, but I cannot figure out how to invest if you do not communicate.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164669
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
06:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

it is not about money it is about time, you are bringing in money it does not matter, you waste time faster than the money can buy, it has always been that way. you cannot protect me you have already damaged half of me. you need to think carefully

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164670
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
11:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line There is far less than imagination between us, you do not understand irony. No really you don't, it is in your posts, you do not see the irony. You say goodbye constantly but you never actually do it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164671
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
11:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok? I think you are beginning to understand. I am too busy to file anything. What you don't seem to understand is that I will call 911 immediately when you show up on my property, unless you are here for a duel. It is too late for anything else. If you want anything else you can figure it out after you serve your time.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164672
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
11:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line That goes for both of you, I guess that is what he is asking? I already told him, why does he need you to check for him.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164673
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
11:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is Mexican law??? not my imagined law where animals are treated better. whoever is harboring you needs to go back to their country, it is not Mexico
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
11:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes that is basic law, if you are harboring a felon then either you or they need to be charged, even I know that. The others do not return to my property and they are mentally incompetent that is the difference
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164675
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
11:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well sure u could have pleaded insanity but u keep saying you are intelligent and aware so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
01:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Normal western law is generally consistent with Buddhist law? You are the academic you figure it out. There are things you can debate regarding lifestyle but animal abuse is not in any Buddhism.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164677
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
02:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do you understand the word codependency. He is codependent on me, not the other way around. I fed him he never did anything. If you cannot get him off my property then you are also codependent on eachother, you need to examine your own relationship.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164678
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
03:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What do you mean puke modern mindset, you mean you do not want to follow the law. But you do, you two send everyone to jail for the dumbest things. The only illegal thing I have done is accept a duel,
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164679
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Why would I trust you not to call the authorities when you have already done it to others??? You realize I already went there with after you challenged me right? They were scared as hell and they tried to hide you, you do not have independence.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164680
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok so go buy one and see if I wouldn't do it, you are rich enough, you know how to get around. you cannot pass the psych exam or what. I do not care who goes but if you send someone else then you are not Mexican.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164681
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Now you are going to say you didn't mean it and you want to protect me, I do not want people like that in my life, they have no grace, no vitality, it is for my own sanity
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164682
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe you are the Buddhist, fine, do not try to convert me, it is impossible, if that is Buddhism then I don't like it at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164683
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What kind of snot Buddhist backs off from a duel? Only the communist tools we put under house arrest in Vietnam
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164684
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
04:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you can leave me, fine, I am telling you to do so, I am not a good person, I see things, I will neglect people just cause I am addicted to music, but I do not like you 2, get it thru ur physical bodies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164685
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
05:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You do not understand law. You can attempt a character attack as you have done throughout the forum but the persons with authority have to serve the sentence. Second to my ex-family you both claimed it over me and still continue to claim it, you are not intelligent at all unless you are trying to send yourselves to jail.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164686
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
05:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It does not sound like you are trying to send yourselves to jail. You are not intelligent and you need to plead insanity. I cannot pay for your rehab. I have nightmares but I don't have what you two have.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164687
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
05:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I told you I kicked them out, they pleaded insanity, you two are the only ones that still monitor me, you have no right. I listened to your advice only, I also called you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164688
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
05:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I did not mean Nazi metaphorically? I am wrong though they took cyanide I don't think you two would.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164689
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2019
06:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no I told you, you see me as a family, that is delusional, I told you to think carefully about how you see me. you 2 are engaged in stalking but you are not aware of it. you are not even a friend, let alone family.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164690
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA (DETAIL)
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s