history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Jul 17 2019 05:32PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen. Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring. The professor watched the overflow... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: DNA
vertical line Posted on Jun.25.2019 @ 05:36PM EDT by Bobwidget
Because DNA is defined by the energy nucleus of each of our atoms that makes our physical being it also makes our physical brain. Because we can remember memories in this life stored in the physical brain to recall they are energy impulses which I don't know if stored in a energy nucleus but the brain nucleus must differ then say those atoms making the heart or arms. Plus the memories are stored. Energy does not die. It can dissipate. It can change form. But never dies. So the energy nucleus which is our DNA as well cannot die. This must be the reason that I remember all past lives, every time, every lifetime after a period of age. A theory I logically came to that has had many scientific papers written already. The physical body runs on nervous system energy. Total loss body dies. Science has discovered recently the human mind still lives for up to 24 hours after pronounced dead. History has many examples of people waking up in the grave. They say they must have been buried alive. But I say they were dead by standard means. But dying from simple causes the body must have shut down totally. But the brain still active and being fueled by nervous system energy desiring life could in theory spark the body back to life. Firing all those energy nucleus. So I say a physical body is not dead unless brutally mangled and no decomposing has begun. Decomposing of course breaking down atoms to release the energy nucleus. Our very spirits. This energy spirit applying to all life. Recreating itself. Now a plant has no mind to desire to live but that does not mean nature as a whole which is bursting with the energy of life does not direct it. It points more to being directed because a plant has no mind. A human life is like a banana on a tree. No one thinks the banana is instantly dead if we pick it from the tree. But yet a entire banana is atoms with energy nucleus. Cellular breakdown it rots. I do know two examples. I once was pronounced dead in a ICU by a nurse who had said she had taken my vitals twice. I heard her say time of death then I woke up and she was looking at the clock. Only for me to interrupt the paperwork. She simply said oh. Your not dead. But I had taken your vitals twice. The second is a 12 year old girl that had been haunting a stretch of areas for years in a city. Her hauntings spanned a hundred years being spotted. Only till she disturbed my sleep. I would say she was just a nervous energy remnant pattern of habitual nature that is not a real ghost. She had no set time frames. A intelligence that could be questioned. But of a girl with a 12 year old mind. Not one that is 100 years old. Very mischievous to those around me in silly ways she just wanted people to know life existed after death. But I explained and talked to her for a good hour that she is not growing mentally. That her life now was not true life to enjoy existence. I told her to let go and become again. It was not her duty to tell this message of life after death. Nor would I desire this spirit to not live again and enjoy ice cream cones and riding a bike. Real life. Not a slumbering death sleep where the energy is peaceful and unformed in complete silence. That's death. Another experience of having for many hundreds of years I did enjoy. The real heaven. A time to mentally and energy repair until a desire for physical existence is desired. Our energy nucleus reforming in the womb. Energy unto itself for never are we exact copies of parents. Nor is twins. Physically and especially mentally. So realistically using science and testimony of documented events I can say without a doubt reincarnation is totally real. The very method of operation for all life.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
04:01AM EDT 
vertical line Bananas.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163991
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA TRIPOT OIL BURNER
by Unknown
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s