history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Jul 15 2019 02:54PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  The Buddha was talking with Uttara, a young pupil of the bhramin Parasariya:
-Uttara, does Parasariya teach you how to develop your faculties?
-Yes, Master Gotama, he does teach us how to develop our faculties
-How does he do... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: SOLDIER
vertical line Posted on Jun.25.2019 @ 06:37PM EDT by Bobwidget
During a previous life of being a older soldier during ww2 I eventually made it to the front lines. Questioning highly death and life I was a bundle of extreme nervous energy. Unable to still my nerves I decided to commit suicide. So I climbed out of my trench and ran in open grounds. Riddled with bullets I fell. But that day as both sides watched for a half a hour I kept raising my arm in defiance of death. It would fall to raise again. But eventually the nervous energy released. A discharge of nervous energy across the battlefield many felt and talked about. Mistaking this release as spirit both sides on that Christmas day of which the Nazis did not celebrate they called truce for a bit and played soccer. But this news spread quick amongst Nazi ranks. The spirit exists within. This incident undermined all Nazi morale. No longer desiring to kill. But america had it wrong. Constructed the tomb of the unknown soldier which was my past life that helped win the war. Unintentional. But it worked. The real truth of the tomb of the unknown soldier. No glory in a act of suicide.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
04:03AM EDT 
vertical line Wow. So we owe you everything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163992
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.03.2019
08:12AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your attention lacks. Why is it people with an intense attention miss so much? Its called narrow mindedness.

For one I said no glory in a act of suicide. Also its obvious it wasn't planned but accident. Then of course I said they mistaken bad energy for spirit. You missed most written.

So in a nutshell I don't like the tomb of the unknown soldier and totally detest war.

But what was seen that day was the true spirit laying in the mud riddled with bullets and for all accounts more then dead raising its hand in defiance of death for half a hour. Because the body finally gave up it released its stressed energy people mistook for spirit.

This stress release can happen to any living person that just accepts body as living spirit automatically existing and being aware of reality without attempt. The body giving up in the sense of non struggle. Same with a intense attention. A literal release of its stress and strain.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164000
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
10:14AM EDT 
vertical line I don't give a unicorn's patoot for your nutshell, in a nutsack.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164004
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA
by Unknown
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s