history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Jul 15 2019 02:51PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  There was an old woman in China who had supported a monk for over twenty years. She had built a little hut for him and fed him while he was meditating. Finally she wondered just what progress he had made in all this time. To find out, she... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: LITTLE GRAY GUY.
vertical line Posted on Jun.25.2019 @ 07:15PM EDT by Bobwidget
Once having lived in a land of abundant resources and powerful technology I befriended a person with a dark secret of our world I discovered. My attempt to kill him failing me as his machines made him live. Punished not to death but to serve. My human brain removed to be placed in a synthetic gray alien body. Mind erased to be raised to discover new technology. Being only a 19 years old with no real knowledge yet I was a pilot. But as in every lifetime I remembered all past lives because I still had a physical human brain. This truth told to other grays that realized it too. So a plan. Tell humans the truth. Fleeing in secrecy we came to this world. But my ordeal with remembering all past lives had my nervous energy rampantly discharging. Effecting the craft till we crashed. Not shot down. Four of us died. I lived. Only to tell Hitler the truth. His men had found us. But telling him of mankind's original race in their dormant DNA he tried to make super soldiers with forced stress was a mistake. His science people were figuring out our tech. Because I knew very little a bullet to the brain because I was considered useless was the answer. France newspapers talked of strange craft in the sky over Germany. Then the war and America's capture of the alien tech creating area 51. Hitlers crude design of the stealth bomber brought to area 51. Starting the cold war of everyone wanting this technology. But life finds a way. Reawakening in the dead body of my killed former body I was befriended falsely by a man in the military. His entire purpose to learn what I knew. Again not knowing much a bullet to the brain was their answer. Plus putting all alien body's on ice to prevent reawakening. This fact I would chalk up to imagination only to find my ex killer in a huge city from the other side of the usa. Speaking of working there. Knowing him a year. Knowing he knew the Unix operating system. Making himself homeless out of quilt of working on the stealth bomber and putting a bullet in my brain. Fiquring out who I was before me a plan was made to have me arrested before I fiqured it out. So to protect himself against a revenge attempt. But years later I fiqured it totally out. There is not a haze of fog of not knowing. There is almost just total knowledge of this truth.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
04:04AM EDT 
vertical line I need to get out more.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163993
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN SETTING I
by Packard
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s