history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Jul 15 2019 02:51PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Aug.17.2009 @ 07:39PM EDT by chontri

O monks, even if you have insight that is pure and clear but you cling to
it, fondle it and treasure it, depend on it and are attached to it, then you
do not understand... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ZOOM
vertical line Posted on Jun.28.2019 @ 12:18PM EDT by Bobwidget
A few years ago I was staying in California. With two other men we were standing on top of a second floor balcony at nighttime. When all of a sudden one guy starts yelling look a UFO. So we all started watching it. It was about half a mile away if not a quarter mile away and not very high in the sky. Dark black looking close to a military helicopter. But no noise. Seen no blades. With colored lights near the bottom of it. Then above us flew in two police white helicopter's. They directly intercepted the black crafts pointed trajectory. Then the black ships bottom lights started flashing different colors in varied sequences. This went on maybe half a minute. Then we started hearing the police helicopters engines get louder and louder. They both in sequence started swaying to the right. But it seemed the police ones were fighting against something. Then that's when we realized the black ship was trying to move them. But stopped because the police helicopters were under immense strain. This black ship was headed our direction. Then we all watched a mist form between the police and this ship. Once big enough the black ship sped off in a extreme flash of speed to the right and slightly behind. The other two men were yelling about it crazy like. We all ran inside to tell other people. Then when I walked out maybe three minutes later there was a extreme dense layer of solid cloud cover in the sky in every direction. The two men talked about it to everyone for days. But it was only like two days after this incident we seen UFOs again. Watching the sky from the balcony again we seen a ship with three large glowing rings about twenty feet in diameter under it. Till it got closer. It was a plane. But a plane with three giant glowing rings under it? It wasn't quite dark enough so we could see plainly it was a plane. But we then seen three more UFOs. One right after the other all following the same path and not to far from us tilted to show the underneath of the UFOs with glowing rings. But it was still a little light out. They were planes. Same plane doing the same thing over and over again? Police helicopters intercepting a possible military craft? I chalked it up to a staged event. But it was a staged event. Light enough so we can see normal planes decked out with UFO lights. But here to my experience this staged event was to make people believe the real one was staged. Namar the first alien pharaoh of Egypt and his jet black bus long ship.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
04:12AM EDT 
vertical line A few minutes ago I was zooming over endless miles of mentalities.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163998
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.03.2019
09:05AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Physical body let go of the attention and stress. Relief and a sigh and whimper. Let yourself die so you can be reborn anew.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164002
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
10:21AM EDT 
vertical line Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will
tell you which number to press.

If you have taken hallucinogenic drugs press the glowing octopus.

If you are manic–depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you
press. Nobody will answer.

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone
number, date of birth, social security number and your mother’s
maiden name.

If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep. Or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are far too busy to talk to you.

Read um and weep!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164007
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA, MAE CHAN, THAILAND
by Mark Standen
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s