history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Nov 19 2019 10:44AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Sep.06.2009 @ 09:29AM EDT by chontri
In the teachings it says that:
"All compounded things are like dreams,
illusions, bubbles, and shadows;
they are like dew and like lightning,
and should be seen in... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ZOOM
vertical line Posted on Jun.28.2019 @ 12:18PM EDT by Bobwidget
A few years ago I was staying in California. With two other men we were standing on top of a second floor balcony at nighttime. When all of a sudden one guy starts yelling look a UFO. So we all started watching it. It was about half a mile away if not a quarter mile away and not very high in the sky. Dark black looking close to a military helicopter. But no noise. Seen no blades. With colored lights near the bottom of it. Then above us flew in two police white helicopter's. They directly intercepted the black crafts pointed trajectory. Then the black ships bottom lights started flashing different colors in varied sequences. This went on maybe half a minute. Then we started hearing the police helicopters engines get louder and louder. They both in sequence started swaying to the right. But it seemed the police ones were fighting against something. Then that's when we realized the black ship was trying to move them. But stopped because the police helicopters were under immense strain. This black ship was headed our direction. Then we all watched a mist form between the police and this ship. Once big enough the black ship sped off in a extreme flash of speed to the right and slightly behind. The other two men were yelling about it crazy like. We all ran inside to tell other people. Then when I walked out maybe three minutes later there was a extreme dense layer of solid cloud cover in the sky in every direction. The two men talked about it to everyone for days. But it was only like two days after this incident we seen UFOs again. Watching the sky from the balcony again we seen a ship with three large glowing rings about twenty feet in diameter under it. Till it got closer. It was a plane. But a plane with three giant glowing rings under it? It wasn't quite dark enough so we could see plainly it was a plane. But we then seen three more UFOs. One right after the other all following the same path and not to far from us tilted to show the underneath of the UFOs with glowing rings. But it was still a little light out. They were planes. Same plane doing the same thing over and over again? Police helicopters intercepting a possible military craft? I chalked it up to a staged event. But it was a staged event. Light enough so we can see normal planes decked out with UFO lights. But here to my experience this staged event was to make people believe the real one was staged. Namar the first alien pharaoh of Egypt and his jet black bus long ship.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
04:12AM EDT 
vertical line A few minutes ago I was zooming over endless miles of mentalities.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163998
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.01.2019
01:29PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The physical body is aware of reality without trying at all. This statement is true for all humanity and living creatures. It is realities construct to make it simple for us all and automatic. The intelligence of the sentient reality is apparent.

It is the imagination that focuses the nervous system energy to form a " real " attention. For humans at least. In animals its their natural way and not imagined. In humans focusing this unneeded attention makes the body nervous. As in par with animals. They tend to be nervous and focused and confused even by small things.

In humanity relying on the body that is aware and not the imagined and forced attention rids one of insecurity, confusion and attempting to understand instead of directly grasping understanding.

Let the physical body be aware of reality naturally and don't focus imagination.

The attention is NOT wrong. It is wrong with humans. A headache is the attention hurting, dizziness is the attention overly focused on balance, insecurity is the attention desiring security, confusion is the attention wobbling between two opposite alternatives, a backache is focused nervous energy.

So its not a question I don't know the mind of men. Its the opposite. I totally do.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164931
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No that sounds fine but you do not follow your own words. You are on drugs and physically clinging to people half the time. I disagree animals are overfocused I never got that issue with them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164960
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
05:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well now you are both like that, the dogs aren't
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164961
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
05:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well, it is fine if you want a life in the wilderness. if you live in a civilization you have to know which medicine works, where each service is, how much everything costs, you cannot afford to just test it out on your senses each time. you will take medicines until you stumble on the right one, then you will be sick. you will go to the wrong hospital because you do not check before hand, it will be too late. you will go into debt because you do not know where anything comes from, nobody is going to take you on a field trip to check. I know you will do it because that is exactly what you 2 did your whole life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164962
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
05:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you do not need to touch fire for example to know that it is hot. you know it is but you have never actually touched it before. but a lot of things are like that. if you are directing a ship a tiny adjustment can prevent collision with an iceberg, you cannot tell with your senses only since you cannot see it, they have to send out people and create maps beforehand
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164963
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
05:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think you two have a tendency to do the worst of both? You check with your senses what you are supposed to deduce through data, you use your imagination where you are supposed to check with your senses
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164964
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
06:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Of course, things work fine since I run dogland, I did not have the opportunity before. I do not risk feeding them vegan though, vegan is a lot easier as a person.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164965
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
06:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Just dog food. I supplement with lean meat and a bit of herbs and fruit, but I did not get time in the kitchen before. I eat a lot easier than they do, they cannot help it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164966
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
06:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line a lot of them eat grass because i think they are fed too much grease and no fruit and veg, i think they need a little? That is what happened to Bambi before I took over, I just wish I was there from the start
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164967
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
06:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well she made it to 20 and she still had a consistent appetite and walked around a bit in the yard, so the vet said it was above average, I did not want above average though
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164968
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
06:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I can still play music with Classical and Zappa fans and my math is good? I think I will eventually retire from animals unless I am forced into it, I wanted to be a scientist of some sort
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164969
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
06:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you want a small farm you have to change states.otherwise they will only take industrial truckers, they are already protesting. if it is anything else it is generally cheaper in the city, suburbs are for dog and cat only imo but I have been through too many of them. i also have some genetic health conditions so I need to see the city at least a few times
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164970
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
06:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not actually have any money right now, I do not have health insurance either. it is in savings only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164971
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
07:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I guess they hired me cause the dogs like me? they do not bite or go through the trash. plus I am bilingual, the old people here cannot tell you anything basic in English, you cannot figure it out with hand gestures. These days you also have to manage money well. it is just a business decision see, they hired a maid before but they did not stick with it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164972
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
07:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah that's what I mean, it's the same thing there. you only speak one language, you do not watch any animal or handicapped, you are expensive as one let alone 2. you can get more out of pretty much anyone for less money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164973
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
07:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well it did not make money b4, dogland, so he ran off, now he is back
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164974
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
07:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he owes me money actually, quite a lot of it if I follow California law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164975
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
07:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you two were not homeless. you did not get kicked out from anywhre, you had huge allowances and private drivers and doctors, now you are stalking others as a married couple it is disgusting. wherever you are recieving your current allowance that is your family, if they don't like you then get them to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164976
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i talked to his cousins??? they have dogs and a handicapped but he did even less there and attacked them, that is why they are pissed. there is not a lot of space, now there is a second person that they did not even invite. they are bilingual like me, they have local work, they are cheap. you 2 are trespassing. there is a younger sibling that he sent to jail for petty crime, like you sent your drivers for a bit of drinking
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164977
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not just me, nobody wants to live with you two, nobody wants to hire you even if you paid them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164978
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 spent all the money on a cruise while Bambi suffocated?? i do not think it is the first time you did it. maybe you should grow up and act married
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164979
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he's probably crying I do not care he is scum and you are a felon
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164980
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I housed him and fed him only, also ditched my other friends to keep time free for him, he never returned the favor once
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164981
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i bought wedding gifts remember, but you 2 did not invite anyone, you hired people for a Buddhist and Celtic ceremony. now u are on their property, the same people you did not invite
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164982
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line The first thing you told me was that you have been ordained, you have a political science degree, and do I have any questions for you? you did not ask about anyone else, just does anyone have any questions for you. He also always went on about being in the army. Now you two whine all day about names. There is nothing more ridiculous in Buddhist history
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164983
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It is utterly racist, I am not even Buddhist. because of face or what??? if I spent some time practicing does that make me Buddhist, no, maybe I visited everywhere, you don't know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164984
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah you are the sort your Dad shot down in Vietnam try treating his PTSD
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164985
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am mara because i flirt online. not you when you are on your fourth partner and you want me as a fifth. because of my face? i've never heard anything so racist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164986
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am mara just because your husband wont leave me, i dont even like him I liked your step brother and his band. it'd be hillarious if I werent in mourning
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164987
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if they like me I am mara, regardless of whether I am just trying to start a project with them. I didn't even say anything to them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164988
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you said they were crazy and they needed rehab, now they want to start a band and I am mara hahahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164989
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
08:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they picked up food for your cat i never got that. you are not men you are not ladies you are the most cowardly punks and the most racist dicks alive any flower pot minstrel is better any dog is better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164990
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dogland is MINE. the garden is MINE. the old people are MINE. my conservatory training is none of your business. I want to become an engineer but you can't help me if you tried.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164991
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is mara when they are more succesful than you, that is all there is to it. regardless of whether there is more life and less expenses around them. you are not the first popes. i agree with one thing only it does not push the economy forward
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164992
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Zenguide is a floating signpost I cannot tell if your post is a Bonsai kitten I am puzzled by them, nobody expects fruit, it gave me some good business advice and some joy only. why take it down you can just not look at it it is not in your yard. I do not want to post much here you want me to post much here, since you ask me stuff but you do not contact me any other way
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164993
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think it is only you two that want it to send you back in time, you sit here and you wait for it to open a portal, i am sorry it is like the particle accelerator it does not do that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164994
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how do i know you sit there more than I do, cause of what you said on the phone ages ago, that is enough to deduce
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164995
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you sit there and you think of replies all day after picking up mc donalds, it is obvious, else I would hear about the others, they are obviously gone from your lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164996
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean i am more a spammer and I am meaner, like hell I am I just show it you don't
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164997
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you want a fifth younger gimp to work for free with no health provisions, even though it is just picking up your groceries, after u let my dog suffocate. i paid you, a taxi would have been better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164998
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if it brought the pets back i would execute you there is no point now that is why I have not driven a car through your downtown apartment
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164999
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
09:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line in China you can do it. you can say you stepped on the wrong pedal when they steal your dog, it is less mouths to feed, the modern communist party do not care.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165000
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line since when is self defense not Buddhist. you people see a bit of violence and you freak out, we had to put down snots like Widget in the war for sheltering communist terrorist. go treat your veteran dad PTSD see what happens, you can treat him then complain that I wont respond
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165001
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he is almost 10 years my senior. he takes my best friend while my dog is sick. he has been through 3 private driver. he gets jealous when I flirt online or play music. he does not have a single chore. what do you expect me to do, his groceries, when they are in downtown??? get the hell out of here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165002
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have genetic health condition, I learned everything on the streets, I run the house myself, i have been alone my whole life I do not mind it but some investments went wrong, he is a private school brat that watches anime all day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165003
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i asked for a bandmate only, or an engineering tutor, i am very easy to please, they keep giving me this non attention BS, so they can take me from behind and steal my money, they were never here before
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165004
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya what happened to Shatzi and Fi ya dicks. how come you can remarry right when you cat died, everyone is out for a year or two, a few people commit suicide, how can you possibly start dating right away
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165005
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think your post are not fake they are a real Bonsai kitten
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165006
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are also not high on Mexican drug, they jail people for Mexican drug but they dip into medical grade stuff, they are not Bill Evans
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165007
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then he is going to say whatever, watch him tell it to his drivers there are two of them he tried to send them to rehab for drinking
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165009
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ive never asked anyone for money, ive never rushed anyone, ive never called the police on anyone, IRL i think i'd be too lazy to get them jailed i would pull out a knife, i only tattle on them here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165010
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they think i talked to their family and friends behind their backs it would be funny if they werent really paranoid 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165011
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya we talked about the music business stupids if they don't like u i didnt got anything to do with it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165012
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u know what is my lifetime allowance, it is under 10k. i am 85 pounds and half blind with glasses on, I also have body irritants, it is genetic, i am going to cap these fools
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165013
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
10:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya send your whole company they are not worth a single dogland. it is still a dogland i got two french bulldog I named them Frank and Christie
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165014
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
11:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line particle accelerator right, i bet they dont even know what it does. tools of hillary, but it is not their fault
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165015
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
11:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u are the political science student without old people without gardening without grocery runs without dogs why dont you tell us how the economy works instead of this idiotic attention non attention stuff, why is the money in all the wrong places
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165016
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.02.2019
07:27AM EDT 
vertical line Camera $hot.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165033
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN CIRCLE
by Torei Enji
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s