history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Aug 21 2019 02:36AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Anyone walking about Chinatowns in America with observe statues of a stout fellow carrying a linen sack. Chinese merchants call him Happy Chinaman or Laughing Buddha. This Hotei lived in the T'ang dynasty. He had no desire to call himself... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ZIPPY
vertical line Posted on Jun.29.2019 @ 08:13PM EDT by Bobwidget
As our Galaxy moves outward at a high rate of speed through the universe constellation's that are cyclic have remained consistent. Now these constellation's are stars not of our galaxy. These suns both small and enormous also appear to the naked eye as roughly the same size. Time lapse photography has shown all stars circle around the north star. In a exploded universe where our galaxy is moving outward those same suns that are constellation's of a different galaxy are moving outward as well. In a big bang universe their rate of speed should match ours. So these constellation's should have moved away from us. Or is all galaxy's moving forward? But this negates the big bang. Or is somehow all galaxy's are headed in the direction of the north star? Or is our galaxy stationary and all stars overhead move around the north star? All scientific terms to a extent so far. But questions are asked. Using imagination I cannot see how all those small and enormous suns that are stars are the same size? Because perhaps they are? Its also to convenient all stars were placed to be the same size. Studying science and the theories a big bang universe does not calculate with constellations unless all galaxy's are moving forward for constellation's to keep pace. So forward toward the north star we cannot catch? Or is the universe a flat plain infinite earth with constellation's moving overhead? Could the universe be a expanse not a explosion? More points to a expanse. Everyone imagines a universe with a border where the universe don't exist. But what if this border was neither too high or low for non existence of reality? The universes shape does not matter. But what does matter is truth. A flat earth has been humanities mainstay much longer then theorized big bang our world is a ball floating in space. Is it intelligence? Or did eqyptions use thumb and finger width and eyeing up and feeling stone to make it flat to build the pyramids? Little known facts. Modern science is not that intelligent. Based on mind imaginative theory and not direct observation of reality. So when a person who knows modern science is in conflict with what is that which is wins. I've posted this elsewhere and not many have contested save with simple rude remarks. So I say checkmate on every level. But this was told in religion. In a expanse god made earth. He was there. We were not. Told to humanity. But yet somehow science pretends to be smarter.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.30.2019
10:50AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line A simple analogy is a grenade. Exploded its fragments move outward in all directions away from each other. Imagining those fragments are galaxy's our supposed science of a big bang is flawed in the fact those other galaxy fragments making constellation's that are cyclic could not occur. They would all be moving away from us.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163987
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this JAPANESE SCHOOL - CALLIGRAPHY
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s