history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Jul 15 2019 02:50PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Once upon a time, there were a father and a son of a family in a busy city. The father was a very skillful thief in the city. He was getting older and older and worried about his son, who was still rather young and knew nothing about his... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: EVEN IF
vertical line Posted on Jul.01.2019 @ 11:22AM EDT by Bobwidget
Even if these so called past lives are not mine is irrelevant. Watching and reading about a vast number of documentaries for years and piecing together missing links and science is the what happened.

Besides. Remembering past lives is really not forgetting them. Only narrow mindedness prevents this.

Let all your energy totally relax and don't focus it. Letting all your energy totally relax is easy. Focusing it is hard. It seems the very energy of the physical body is aware whether relaxed or focused. So focusing it is irrelevant once you realize its aware.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.01.2019
12:13PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nervous energy is always the culprit especially focused nervous energy. Energy unto itself no. So outcomes is always letting energy totally relax.

That eye in the sky. Those flying drones seen in many states at night. Reported to be only for surveillance. Highly questioned when I fully healed for a week with my back illness a few years ago. Not just fully healed. Better then before this sickness.

Just because I'm on to a possible real history does not make me a bad guy. But it does make those people highly malicious to a suspected targeting system I feel might exist.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 163988
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.03.2019
10:30AM EDT 
vertical line Read'em and laugh.

Hello, and welcome to the mental health hotline:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, please press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will
tell you which number to press.

If you have taken hallucinogenic drugs press the glowing octopus.

If you are manic–depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you
press. Nobody will answer.

If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother’s maiden name.

If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep. Or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are far too busy to talk to you.

Read um and weep!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164008
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this MEDITATION
by Olivier Follmi
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s