history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Jul 15 2019 02:55PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Aug.10.2009 @ 11:40PM EDT by chontri
Accept my words only when you have examined them for yourselves;
do not accept them simply because of the reverence you have for me.
Those who only have faith in me and affection... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: THE CHILDREN
vertical line Posted on Jul.07.2019 @ 04:34PM EDT by Bobwidget
We are taught in some religious doctrines children are instantly born with sin. Well like most of these religious texts its opposite truth.

Children untaught about the attention do not have one and the associated ego. But soon the parents must shove it down their throats so they can join the collective Borg. How innocent of unknowing parents. Then parents instill beliefs to this child's attention reinforcing it and creating ego. God don't exist, god is in heaven. Only reality is the true teacher. Aware of reality.

Children were never born with sin. They are taught it and this first step is too pay attention! Pay attention to where your walking but don't bump your head on something. Watch for deer, no watch for drunk drivers. The sheer stupidity of having an attention in the highly intelligent nature of humanity becomes obvious. To be aware. Our original way. Our nature twisted by those who did it blaming a pretend Satan. The fall from grace an accusing make man feel guilt excuse god never once uttered. God never made a Satan. I asked one day. The reply was quick. A instant thought. Why would I think god was dumb to make a satan? But mankind did. Didn't ya?
  There are currently no replies for this topic.
Reply to this Topic

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN BOATS
by Prisma
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s