history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Jul 15 2019 02:51PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Once upon a time, in a certain town there was a coffin maker who opened and was running a store where he sold the coffins he made himself to the customers in the neighborhood. The popuplation in the town increased day-by-day.

The... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: SHOULD I?
vertical line Posted on Jul.07.2019 @ 04:55PM EDT by Bobwidget
Should I be so brazen as to speak blunt of why you should have no attention? Beep. The attention is focused energy. Beep. Like a radio station receiver. How easy would it be for a signal in frequency to match the frequency of the attention? Its already been done. Science proved it can send thoughts and read thoughts. Good old science giving itself away. But that's rehashed science. This dates back 10,000 years. This number derived from memory and science using new carbon dating proclaiming the proverbial Adam and eve started then. They should have fudged those numbers. Doesn't add up to millions of years ago. Do I need to go on?
  There are currently no replies for this topic.
Reply to this Topic

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA - LOVE
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s