history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
return to normal view      
            The following content is copyright to zenguide.com for personal and educational uses.  
  DISCUSSION FORUM
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: LOGICAL ENERGY
vertical line Posted on Jul.11.2019 @ 03:25PM EDT by Bobwidget
Energy of the physical body totally relax outward. Don't focus your energy inward. This creates accumulated energy which is stress. Focusing the body's energy to form an attention also causes stress and strain to do so not allowing the body's energy to totally relax. Since the attention is focused energy and can be aware of reality we strain and focus on totally relaxed energy of the body can be aware of reality automatically by just totally relaxing.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.11.2019
03:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line An example of focusing your energy inward and why it is so bad is breathing and panic attacks or lung issues. Focusing on your breathing is energy on energy making it harder to breathe.

Focusing energy inward causes stress that can accumulate which is the beginning cause of all illness. Stress causing pain causing inflammation which leads to disease.

Also mental illness where you cannot shake thoughts or get them out of your head or are driven by them. Where a person can have a thought and hold it in the head or not and even not act on it is a freedom to be simply aware of a thought.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164040
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.11.2019
04:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This is also not new age information but the ancient tongue of our original race buried deep in my psyche. Extreme contemplation for years. Risking health for the one true reason of what is wrong in the world. Which is the attention. Which is also unneeded contemplation resulting in bad health for most people.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164041
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.11.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line So in a direct statement. Energy of the physical body totally relax because your already aware.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164042
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.11.2019
07:31PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Totally relax. Energy of the body your aware.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164043
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.11.2019
07:34PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Christ owns you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164044
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.12.2019
05:47AM EDT 
vertical line It's all false.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164045
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.12.2019
10:06AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I feel like this Bob character is a bad person in RL. He's just a bad man. He's been destructive to many lives in his real life.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164046
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.12.2019
10:10AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line It's how I feel. I could be wrong. But anyone who is possessed to repeat the same thing 1000 times is a psychopath. And I don't want to deal with this sicko.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164047
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.12.2019
10:17AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line This guy is on one right and he is a danger to himself. He's riding through the dark on a rabid horse. Shame.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164048
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.12.2019
10:31AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line He's a joke and I'm not amused.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164049
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.12.2019
12:12PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Relaxed energy of the physical body is aware. Mantra. Energy totally relax and be aware.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.12.2019
12:21PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Arguing against me with rude comments a 1000 times seem more psychopath then me any day. I'm very anti psychopath. I like to call them out.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164051
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.12.2019
01:51PM EDT 
vertical line You're a narcissist with an overinflated sense of your own importance.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.12.2019
02:27PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I should have called it logical energy issues. Being aware even with relaxed nervous energy is incorrect.

The statement as always is the physical body is always aware and let focused nervous energy totally relax. Then the physical body will automatically relax on its own accord and with no attempt.

The mantra is
Aware physical body let all focused nervous energy totally relax.

Physical energy is just physical energy. Manipulating it has always been mankind's issue.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.12.2019
02:37PM EDT 
vertical line You're narcissistically obsessing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164056
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jul.12.2019
02:40PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You're a narcissist with an overinflated sense of your own importance."

Statements that are fluff based on nothing. You and the other instead of attempting to understand anything I type are just against all of it just because. I fully understand you both and your objective natures spotted by your posts directed at myself. I know me yet you don't seem to know yourselves to well.

Was I those characters I typed about? Someone had to be and it suits my persona now. So if I appear I have imagined a overinflated sense of self perhaps its not imagined but true. A memory resurfaced today during my time from ww2. Yes body was removed and taken to be buried I woke up and simply walked away. Physical being repaired itself. Because this is NOT my physical body. It is my spirit.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164057
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.12.2019
04:11PM EDT 
vertical line Pump it up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164061
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN PEONIES
by Pamela Gladding
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s