history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Oct 16 2019 07:10AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Ching Ch'ing, a Chinese Ch'an master, asked a monk:
-What is the sound outside?
The monk answered:
-That is the sound of rain.
The master said:
-Sentient beings are upside down, they lose themselves in pursuit of things.
The... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: SINCE YOU'RE HERE ALAN
vertical line Posted on Jul.17.2019 @ 09:37PM EDT by so_teh
- Fix bugs
- Site needs renewed SSL CERTIFICATE
- Don't know what you're seeing on the backend but you may have some hijacking going on here

I'd suggest checking these things out if your intentions are to keep Zenguide up and running. Love the information on this site and I am still buying books from the suggested reading sidebar.

A little maintenance to the site would be great.

Appreciate it brother.

Go to Latest Reply    Email so_teh
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from the alan
Jul.18.2019
09:02AM EDT 
Email the alan
vertical line I wish I had the time to spend on the site. I don't see any unusual activities and there's nothing on here that's is personal/private that I'm concerned about. I'll ask the hosting service to look into the issue with the SSL cert. The site will likely be as-is, as it has been the last several years, for the rest of its life. Thanks for continuing to support it, though.
vertical line Topic closed! 164148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.18.2019
09:56AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Thanks for the update.
vertical line Topic closed! 164149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.31.2019
09:54PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Hey Alan,

I would suggest taking out the forum.
It's become fruitless.

Thanks.
vertical line Topic closed! 164926
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.31.2019
09:57PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Agreed.
vertical line Topic closed! 164927
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.31.2019
10:27PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line For the most part it always has been.
vertical line Topic closed! 164928
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.01.2019
06:03AM EDT 
vertical line I wouldn't let Bobwidget influence the owner/moderator with regard to the future of the forum. Bobwidget is no doubt aware that there is plenty of free softwaare out there that would enable him to put up his own forum and/or blog should he wish to continue with his puerile internet stupidity and madness. However, he chose this forum for reasons best known to himself. I'm sure the moderator will have other options available to him when dealing with the likes of Bobwidget.
vertical line Topic closed! 164929
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.01.2019
12:17PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nice manipulative suggestion Phil. What about your type? That does work both ways. Posting here for awhile does not make you correct or incorrect. Just posted for awhile. Most zen web sites are riddled with false information as a result of the imagined attention.

Written in zen literature that's what the mind is. Or should we ignore this in liu of the imagined ego.
vertical line Topic closed! 164930
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
02:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Take your attentions off our property before we knife you.
vertical line Topic closed! 164932
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
02:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Stay on topic - why are you 2 breaking California law. I talked to them, they do not want you there, I do not want you here.
vertical line Topic closed! 164933
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
02:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

This forum extended my dog's life, I might have run away otherwise. You 2 didn't do anything except cause lethal distractions. Plus it is free and you are more expensive than every last person

vertical line Topic closed! 164934
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
02:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I told you you do not grasp reality. You cannot see that forum is worth more than both of you. It is a floating signpost duhhhh, you do not understand irony
vertical line Topic closed! 164935
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
02:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You cannot tell that I am in contact with both of your family/friends. The only reason they do not kick you out is because they think you are going to move in with me, what if I tell them no, then what will you do.
vertical line Topic closed! 164936
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
02:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Ok then take your Non-attentions off our property, I do not care what you call it, it caused lethal distractions only and the expenses are absurd
vertical line Topic closed! 164937
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
02:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You do even less there than you do here, do you really think they will be any kinder
vertical line Topic closed! 164938
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your attentions keep forming some sort of family in your heads. It is imaginary. I am not really there. Here is what I will do: I will call the police on him, and I will use lethal force on you.
vertical line Topic closed! 164939
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line When you 2 left the animals you broke the family, maybe 2 you don't care about them but I do
vertical line Topic closed! 164940
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line The ONLY reason I would roommate with you is if you are on business or you are homeless zen student, you are neither. you are the most expensive and codependent of civilians and you need to go to where you are receiving allowance, that is your family
vertical line Topic closed! 164941
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how many times did u 2 tell everyone u would leave. how many times did u 2 threaten everyone with police. then u mope on their property, a married couple, it is absurd, these posts should last until the end of Buddhism so everyone can laugh at it
vertical line Topic closed! 164942
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I am not even think I am Buddhist that Is the thing, when you try to get a response from me here it is racism. I have sought advice from it before and I have enjoyed chatting with the members here that is all

vertical line Topic closed! 164943
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I do not share your religious views about animals. I do not know what attention or non attention is, I have read the precepts and some stories only

vertical line Topic closed! 164944
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are married but you seek constant affirmation outside. you imagine everyone as family but you have never done anything here or there.  you trespass instead of living next to your money source. perhaps you use your attention wrong.
vertical line Topic closed! 164945
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes or your non-attention, it is the same thing with the ends reversed
vertical line Topic closed! 164946
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not see your issues. I do not know what you mean by attention vs non attention. I do not know what you mean by direct grasping of reality. I just know you are in a broken marriage and that you loiter for reasons that you probably don't even know, let alone anyone else, I do not think it is a Buddhism topic maybe try a marriage counselor
vertical line Topic closed! 164947
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think I see him as a strategic asset, since I invested a lot of time in him, at the cost of my other relationships? It would be more inconvenient for me to be on my own but I do not feel anything otherwise, maybe a bit of boredom, but I think I get more bored with him in the end, he does not know my thoughts
vertical line Topic closed! 164948
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I destroyed everything he bought for me? He never asked what I liked
vertical line Topic closed! 164949
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
03:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 "totally" don't know men or women or animals, how can you you were never around them. you know what happens when you poke a living thing, that is all.
vertical line Topic closed! 164950
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ah but you are not utilitarian either see, you are less than useless
vertical line Topic closed! 164951
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You did less than Phil and he is across the sea??? I paid you too, what you have is not even a business, it would get sued
vertical line Topic closed! 164952
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I told you if there is a button that replaces you two with the animals I would press it. I do not think you represent any company but if you do I will replace the entire thing with one dogland, we still run a dogland, there are fruits too we give them out to neighbors

vertical line Topic closed! 164953
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is no trash accumulation, no carbon emission. we have a programmer, a conservatory student, possibly two programmer if I switch, that is with health condition and no money and no history in USA. currently we have large fruit surplus only but I can probably grow everything except the grain and oil, it is still not an ideal position so I plan on moving once dogland is over, it is just a normal house and there is not a lot to do in the area
vertical line Topic closed! 164954
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya 2 new dogs I named them after you
vertical line Topic closed! 164955
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only you two directed attentions? nobody else had anything before, the only thing I want is to kick everyone out sooner, I was too humble
vertical line Topic closed! 164956
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line By claiming you are Godly and Buddhist? By controlling the money supply? You had numerous ambulances nobody else got anything. Actually it is just the first that was the issue, else I could have figured it out on my own. It is not the first time that you did it, it sounds like you left other animals behind
vertical line Topic closed! 164957
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No I do not address your statement about animals because it is ridiculous, I cannot tell if it is a joke, like Bonsai kitten, except I think you are not ironic
vertical line Topic closed! 164958
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
04:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It is the most retarded thing anyone ever wrote it should last forever. It is worse than your anime and taste in music
vertical line Topic closed! 164959
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.01.2019
10:37PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The IP addresses match.
vertical line Topic closed! 165008
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
11:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no but so what if they did. teach me your ways I do not even know how to check wrong
vertical line Topic closed! 165017
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2019
11:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do you mean I should roommate with them, I wish, they are across the states and the sea, I am stuck with you 2, our IP will match I will blow my head off
vertical line Topic closed! 165018
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
12:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya i think you mean you want to drink my ceylon tea and listen to my classical guitar, nope i got a whole mob after me
vertical line Topic closed! 165019
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
01:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah or do you want arabic music, or Jeremy Soule
vertical line Topic closed! 165020
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
01:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line or do you want to pet my dogs. or eat the grapefruit. that is mara right. then how come I dont have health insurance, how come there is more food for the dogs in the fridge
vertical line Topic closed! 165021
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
01:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah where are my daughters and my chariots, how come i couldnt get a single taxi
vertical line Topic closed! 165022
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
01:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya you cant be cultured and vietnamese, they will call you mara and rob you, doesnt matter if you live on the streets
vertical line Topic closed! 165023
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
01:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line doesn't matter if you are cheaper than monastics, doesn't matter if you do more housework than their wives, does not matter if you are bilingual and you are training a second career, if you sleep with anyone you are mara
vertical line Topic closed! 165024
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
01:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dunno i think I am sensual and spiritually unskilled, how does that make me a mara though, i still cant afford a single doctor visit, nobody listened when my dog was sick
vertical line Topic closed! 165025
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
01:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think i am a victim of racism frankly and I wish to file complaints. i do not care about anything else but the dog was too far
vertical line Topic closed! 165026
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
02:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who are u widgets to question me. u would literally die on my routine. i feed the dogs. i cart the old people around. i studied Fux and Hegel on the streets I did not have money. 
vertical line Topic closed! 165027
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
02:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line of course, now I am going to take them in, then they are going to call me a so-so Buddhist, it is still racism, what if I am a sufi, what if I want to be reborn in the desert
vertical line Topic closed! 165028
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
02:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah or in modern Chinese Communist Party i think they are better than current US government they are just small and they can't do anything
vertical line Topic closed! 165029
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.02.2019
02:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line USA is dogland and tatooine that is why it is better
vertical line Topic closed! 165030
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.02.2019
07:24AM EDT 
vertical line The purpose of Bob's widget is to maintain his bubble head - it's frothy man.
vertical line Topic closed! 165031
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.02.2019
07:25AM EDT 
vertical line Someone should light an IP match.
vertical line Topic closed! 165032
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.02.2019
09:19PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line So, when someone has been captivated in his own delusion like Bobwidget it will inevitably come to an end. He very likely is not the person he is on this forum because if he talked like this to someone's face he'd be punched in the face.

So, like most teenagers the Internet is a place where they can be someone they cannot be in real life.

That's my conclusion and I'm sticking with it.
vertical line Topic closed! 165039
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.02.2019
11:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Punched in the face is what I've always considered a good wake up call to the fact reality is real.

Old Buddhism they would beat men of ego at their gates until they submitted or walked off.

What you perceive as aggression is more matter of factly of how I talk to people.

When I say people are NOT entitled to their own beliefs they are not. Truth is not ours to have or hold. Reality is truth and a punch in the face proves it.

I speak calm and direct to people. Most religious understand me fully. I tell them I don't believe in god. Beliefs are weak to me. I know god is reality.

There is no threats, there is no arguments. There is just the understanding.

I've talked to many in this life.
vertical line Topic closed! 165040
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.03.2019
12:30AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let the physical body's energy totally relax and be aware of reality with it. Not focused on reality with energy.

If my body's energy can focus on reality and be aware of it letting my body's energy totally relax will let it be aware of reality.

Let your body's aware energy totally relax. Not focus on reality with it.

vertical line Topic closed! 165041
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:33AM EDT 
vertical line Reality isn't real.
vertical line Topic closed! 165042
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:36AM EDT 
vertical line True enough?
vertical line Topic closed! 165043
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.03.2019
12:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Reality isn't real."

True. The world of samsara is not true. Its a persons ideas of reality in the head. But a punch to the face proves real reality is not something in the head.

You have read somewhere reality is not real and believe it. You think its some kind of vr experience. Which is obscure thinking.

The sun shines and you cannot control it. You also cannot help but see by its light. Paying attention or not you still see by the suns light. You cannot control that.

vertical line Topic closed! 165044
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
12:50PM EDT 
vertical line I feel sorry for you.
vertical line Topic closed! 165045
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.03.2019
01:07PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I don't. At all.

Awwww that polar bear is so cute. Use your imagination and go give one kisses. The unreality will protect you.

That giant andaconda is so pretty. Give it Huggies Phil. I'm sure it just wants to play.

Animals are so sweet and intelligent. Awwww.

Nothing bad will happen to you. Its not real. Awwww.
vertical line Topic closed! 165046
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya go see your grandparents they are just planning a wedding reception nothing will happen
vertical line Topic closed! 165047
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah I just want to play I bought videogames you want me to come over
vertical line Topic closed! 165048
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line don't worry the Gods will protect you
vertical line Topic closed! 165049
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the only reason it is frustrating is because u do not understand what a strawman is
vertical line Topic closed! 165050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah you two are so nice you don't attack anyone at all. you don't when it suits you. you do not have the intelligence to know when it suits you.
vertical line Topic closed! 165051
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who said anything about polar bears and anacondas. they are fine with what they are given, we are talking about Bambi, Fi, Shatzi, and you two, you are not anacondas but you have had the same effect
vertical line Topic closed! 165052
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who do I file complaints with leave their names please. or did your new family not adopt you and you are broke, then we have no business
vertical line Topic closed! 165053
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the reality is that you two are under house arrest for animal abuse, they were not polar bears you left in self defense but dogs and cats. you do not have family, since you are the ones that cut us off, not the other away around. you are going to have to start your own family or get adopted by someone
vertical line Topic closed! 165054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

technically you are trespassing. you said you would start your own family and that you did not want us, it is was your choice, not ours

vertical line Topic closed! 165055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line technically I am a Tellez, not you, since I visited your grandparents in the hospital
vertical line Topic closed! 165056
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
01:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 don't have Mexican blood. you'd better find business because you are lucky we are not upholding basic Mexican law
vertical line Topic closed! 165057
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are not a Tellez, you do not have business here, that is the reality. I do not have games for you, you probably bought a dozen more but I destroyed them, I am too busy for them, that is the reality. you two have the largest allowances, or at least you had, how come you do not get adopted by them
vertical line Topic closed! 165058
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have had multiple partners b4??? nobody cares if u are not monogamous, u are not a Tellez but u trespass that is the problem
vertical line Topic closed! 165059
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I visited YOUR grandparents in the hospital even though I am not immediately related. I push MY grandfather's wheelchair around all day, he basically has a peg leg. You need Vietnamese in this household. I run groceries even though I am not in downtown. Do you want to see a picture of my new dogs. It is like you want me to do your groceries and take care of your handicapped at the same time. You also cannot teach me any technology skills and you are expensive as one let alone 2
vertical line Topic closed! 165060
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the reality is that you 2 just want to play games all day. you also need to get adopted by someone, how come they didn't, it sounded like they could, maybe you just need to let go of me
vertical line Topic closed! 165061
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you do not understand me at all. I worked with game development tools a bit and I analyzed the writing and the art, I do not actually enjoy playing them that much. I want to try real computer science. I suppose I actually want to make games and compose but I am trying not to. The adults kind of had all the fun in a way
vertical line Topic closed! 165062
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you can appreciate Journey's End by Jeremy Soule or not. It is a work of Brahmsian proportion, it has the counterpoint and the obscure basslines and the romanticism, but in his own fingerprint, if you cannot follow that kind of thing I will get too bored it is my meditation. A defect from a survival standpoint obviously, there is no point in informing me of it.
vertical line Topic closed! 165063
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am transcribing it for piano right now, maybe afterwards for trio it is marvelous, as great as Brahms, I would put that kind of thing on the golden record in space
vertical line Topic closed! 165064
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not have any games anymore since they upload the soundtracks now on public internet channels??? before I had to rip the audio, it is much cheaper now, its basically socialism
vertical line Topic closed! 165065
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes Journey's End by Jeremy Soule just google it. It is better if you know how to analyze Brahms, it is the sort of thing they are supposed to be doing in middle school music class. Compare that and something like Watchman's Ease with conservatory music of China, they do not have anything like it, they are still playing Russian marches or sticking Chopin under the pentatonic scale, still takes a sort of craft but I am not into it
vertical line Topic closed! 165066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but everything is made in China and also I can get my meds there, here they check me for pregnancy constantly it is infuriating and expensive
vertical line Topic closed! 165067
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line America is actually where all the art is, not Europe, unless you count Phil and comedy etc., but Phil is a hero not an artist, I think he used to live in USA I don't remember
vertical line Topic closed! 165068
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

ya I still want his comic books but ive never seen him get so nasty its like I already got his autograph

vertical line Topic closed! 165069
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line naw I probably wont do music professionally, but it does not take that much time, like I do it for a few hours b4 bed instead of watching TV, its like knitting. I kinda need it tho I don't like sitting there
vertical line Topic closed! 165070
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
02:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you sit there anyways for longer than me, and there are moldy violin at Scott Cao's I do not understand you at all
vertical line Topic closed! 165071
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
03:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not have basic debate/logic skill. when u say anaconda are cuddly or an orchestra is no better than a brothel that is called a strawman
vertical line Topic closed! 165072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
03:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

yes but I think u cannot run brothel, u don't know how to shave or take medicine

vertical line Topic closed! 165073
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
03:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am broke and I don't want to work there, I will get more health condition and u will take the whole money
vertical line Topic closed! 165074
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
03:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no look I do not need anyone's protection against violent customer, I can handle older men, you are not practical that is the issue
vertical line Topic closed! 165075
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
03:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i'm serious when I say go back to school? if you put yourself in debt then find some way to audit. u do not like me giving u any resources so. it's a five minute walk, I used to take two buses
vertical line Topic closed! 165076
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
03:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if it's completely up to me I guess I'd compose or at least publish a textbook and transcriptions, I don't want to do it in a stagnant economy though
vertical line Topic closed! 165077
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
03:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I do not want to share my political affiliation, I think it is not entirely offtopic in these times but I just don't feel like it, I need some privacy

vertical line Topic closed! 165078
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line wow you two are the opposite of everything you post. there are always threats and arguments w/ everyone, except always behind their backs. when you talk to them you are always nervous and always as a duo. no religion ever kept you.
vertical line Topic closed! 165079
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

no family ever kept you, you have been through three of them, now you are stalking my gimp ass you are absurd. not only what you say here is never the reality what you say in reality is never real

vertical line Topic closed! 165080
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are supposed to be behind bars, we are just Mexican around here we use our fist
vertical line Topic closed! 165081
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean you did not threaten your 2 drivers after they got food for you cat what a snot. yes you did, you said they were crazy and that you know how to deal with them
vertical line Topic closed! 165082
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

your mom took care of animals and your dad socked you in the face, now you cannot stand the reality

vertical line Topic closed! 165083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you were one of the most repulsive people alive and you need to be reborn
vertical line Topic closed! 165084
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no I will sock you both until you act married
vertical line Topic closed! 165085
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

you have never really talked to anyone. you cannot tell the difference between a conversation and them entertaining you. Frank is not really nice, flatters people and snitches on them whenever it is convenient. He barks but he has never been in a fight, I've pulled knives on plenty of people

vertical line Topic closed! 165086
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like hell he is nice. how many animals did he leave, how many people did he send to jail, just his sibling or more? only you two should be in jail
vertical line Topic closed! 165087
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you file yourself as a business it will be the same thing, worse in fact, you will get sued
vertical line Topic closed! 165088
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not that tough?? I think you project whenever I say something, you do not understand psychological projection. people get jealous of me all the time, you are not the only ones, I have to pull knives on them, it is not me being "tough"
vertical line Topic closed! 165089
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you project that I incite jealousy, only you two attempt it
vertical line Topic closed! 165090
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you project that I think I am tough or that I incite jealousy. that is your personality, not mine.
vertical line Topic closed! 165091
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

if you do not have any family left then stop whining and go and start one, it's what you two chose now you bother everyone about it

vertical line Topic closed! 165092
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.03.2019
04:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Ndanmai did you type something? Could you repeat it? Sorry I missed it.
vertical line Topic closed! 165093
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

you still have allowance or no, I told you to move in with them, if you left yet again then I cannot help you 2, it will be very difficult. I do not have much and you both get jealous.

vertical line Topic closed! 165094
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are going to go to jail if you are not careful, nor is it from my hand, it does not matter if you read me or not
vertical line Topic closed! 165095
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it'd be easier if they were teenagers? they are a married couple nearly 10 years my senior and they are trying to extort me
vertical line Topic closed! 165096
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

they also attacked their grandmother which I saw in the hospital

vertical line Topic closed! 165097
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right now they are locked in their room and nobody pays attention to them
vertical line Topic closed! 165098
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

i should probably go and kick them out but I am busy, the others are planning to do it even though I have not told them anything. they probably lie and say they are moving in with me that is why they haven't, eventually they are going to find out that those 2 are not waiting on friends anywhere

vertical line Topic closed! 165099
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya relax your physical bodies before you get jailed fools i got work to do
vertical line Topic closed! 165100
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
04:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i don't think it's just me? they attacked me physically but I think the have done it with everyone, nobody wants to live with them, it is impossible, they get jealous of younger people constantly, not just me
vertical line Topic closed! 165101
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
05:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 have been thru multiple family, don't say I didn't warn you, you might get jailed whether I decide to kick you out of your own house or not
vertical line Topic closed! 165102
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
05:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line animal abuse and gratuitous waste should get jailed? nobody cares if you get high a few times but that is what you 2 sent everyone else for
vertical line Topic closed! 165103
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:08PM EDT 
vertical line Bobwidget must have been punched in the face so many times his lights were literally punched out. Now he just sounds like a punch-drunk, vengeful old fart with dementia who forgot to take his medication.
vertical line Topic closed! 165104
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
05:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am the only one that can handle alcohol and drugs obviously but I am too poor to do it
vertical line Topic closed! 165105
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
05:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

naw they don't get punched, I think their landlord is waiting for me to do it but I really can't and I really got to stop posting

vertical line Topic closed! 165107
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:12PM EDT 
vertical line So basically he's like Superman, if Clark Kent were a sex offender.
vertical line Topic closed! 165108
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:13PM EDT 
vertical line For all the pineal gland igniters.
vertical line Topic closed! 165109
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:16PM EDT 
vertical line If it's proof he's looking for, he could try Quantum Mechanics without the brain damage.
vertical line Topic closed! 165110
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
05:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah something like that, except they're out of shape too, and they both get jealous it is weird, like isn't only one of them supposed to get jealous. all I do is invite them for tea and programming, I mean they may as well if they are sitting at the computer, but I think they cannot go without their downtown conveniences
vertical line Topic closed! 165111
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
06:02PM EDT 
vertical line An ocean of tea
For you and me
vertical line Topic closed! 165112
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
06:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

well I would have socked them but I have to cart my grandpa around. he got severe bedsores under his cast while he was knocked out for spinal surgery, so they ended up cutting out most of his lower leg, it's basically a peg leg now

vertical line Topic closed! 165113
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
06:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

mm the other one had eagle scout roommates, like they were living near central valley, near the farms you know, they drove around and they played in semi-professional bands, also biked a lot, but he ran off for some reason. I only met them once but it was enough, now he goes on about uranium toxicity and mountains with the AC on constantly, it's bizarre stuff I've never seen anything like it

vertical line Topic closed! 165114
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
06:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

yeah it was Zappa and Cobain, one of them was in a masters program for linguistics, excellent chefs too

vertical line Topic closed! 165115
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.03.2019
07:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line What ndanmai?
vertical line Topic closed! 165116
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

if you cant remember what I say then try remembering your own words

vertical line Topic closed! 165117
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

maybe write down your thoughts in a journal if you cant keep track, it will not fit on zenguide

vertical line Topic closed! 165118
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

also don't act like you're the only one that I deal with, I get a lot of people coming to me and saying they do not understand what I mean, I already kicked two others out

vertical line Topic closed! 165119
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

no that is exactly what they say. I do not understand what you mean, I cannot help them at all nor do I want to

vertical line Topic closed! 165120
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah they all wear glasses
vertical line Topic closed! 165121
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.03.2019
10:21PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Reality isn't real."

True. The world of samsara is not true. Its a persons ideas of reality in the head. But a punch to the face proves real reality is not something in the head.

You have read somewhere reality is not real and believe it. You think its some kind of vr experience. Which is obscure thinking.

The sun shines and you cannot control it. You also cannot help but see by its light. Paying attention or not you still see by the suns light. You cannot control that.

"

Clearly you are suffering and obviously you don't want help. And frankly I like seeing you miserable. It's the lesson you need right now.
vertical line Topic closed! 165122
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I think it is just for the fashion, I am pretty sure they can see fine, for some reason they wear them anyways

vertical line Topic closed! 165123
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.03.2019
10:24PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line And of course ndanmai deserves to be pardoned.
vertical line Topic closed! 165124
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no I don't need a pardon I just got like 4 people stalking me and I don't know what to do with them, they all spew Buddhist clich├ęs constantly but not like u u mind your own damned business, if you are in San Jose I will buy you a drink
vertical line Topic closed! 165125
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.03.2019
10:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line for free of course, you can have the sofa, everything. my god they are so irritating they can never be alone, they are my seniors too.
vertical line Topic closed! 165126
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
10:53AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "And of course ndanmai deserves to be pardoned. "

Because its you. First post reality told me it was you.

Ummm the noosphere makes us suffer. It used to be called Mara. Called Satan in religious lands.

Here's a truth for ya. Those that serve the noosphere and the false messiah/emperor for extended life through his crap science all he's doing is basically not letting the noosphere affect them as much. Even purebloods humans can live a lot longer without it.

But you have to grasp aware energy of the body. Not the focused nervous energy.
vertical line Topic closed! 165127
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this WORLD RELIGIONS - BUDDHISM
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s