history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Oct 16 2019 07:13AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  One day, when the brilliant Chinese Cha'n master Chao-chou was sweeping
the court of the monastery, a man asked him:
-Ch'an monastery supposed to be clean and pure. Why is there dust to sweep?
Chao-chou replied:
-It came... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ALBATROSS
vertical line Posted on Jul.31.2019 @ 06:06AM EDT by Phil Space
Albatross
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.31.2019
09:36PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Gracias.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164302
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.01.2019
05:36AM EDT 
vertical line Shelter From The Storm
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164303
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.15.2019
04:23PM EDT 
vertical line Do Easy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.16.2019
03:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your physical body that is automatically aware of reality totally relax your created focused imagination.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.16.2019
03:37PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Hey Phil and so teh and nmarri the physical beings.

Physical body that is aware of reality let created focused imagination totally relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164510
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
05:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Hey Frank Tellez, Hey Christie... what was your last name?? Stop addressing me, address the others.  I will use this in court if you continue to tick me off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
05:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I knew Frank so I will vouch for him but I am not taking you unless Jason and Dave ask me in person
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
05:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well he's not a Tellez so it should be yours if you even have one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
06:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Ok I'm sorry it's a nice name I'll take it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164514
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
06:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that's pretty good did you really think that through
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
06:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that's very good I hope the scrabble was intentional, unmarried right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.17.2019
12:09PM EDT 
vertical line Scrambled him like an egg.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.17.2019
03:36PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This physical body is aware. Not just aware of reality but aware in and of itself. Not with nervous system energy either. That's referred to as being hyper aware. Unhealthy and nervous. So its physically aware. Automatically as well if you let it because its our natural state. Children naturally possess this trait without knowing. Only focused imagination is the culprit for us to not see this. The aware physical body will also naturally relax focused imagination and its energy if allowed. If you've never experienced this state you do NOT know. Nor can express its exact details. This is thee most important thing humankind must return to. Giving up the over focused attention and a return to the unmoving within and what is true peace able to handle life's Circumstance's with ease compared to the false pretense of imagined emotional peace. Something I've watched become shattered easily with people when conflict develops. A person of unfettered natural aware being can handle life's obstacles and can even welcome them in as something that is even a mere little challenge which most are.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.17.2019
04:31PM EDT 
vertical line With bacon.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164521
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.02.2019
10:58AM EDT 
vertical line Beyond The Beyond
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165036
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.02.2019
11:11AM EDT 
vertical line Tat Tvam Asi
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165037
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.02.2019
03:36PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line IP locations match. Phone and computer. Reality told me ndanmai is so teh. Also the IPS. Knowing mostly what I say is correct the spamming is an attempt to shut down the forum. But I've been posting everywhere for years.

Funny. Reality also consists of people. Anonymous people. Friends in high places wiping clean major arrest records. Military. Your neighbor. Changing my written description of my looks. I have brown eyes and brown hair now. Age. Seems in younger according to records. People in congress.

Buying their time. Waiting.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165038
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:11PM EDT 
vertical line Did your god just fart in your mouth?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165106
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
12:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The moon is totally erratic for years. No brainer reality is controlling it.

I'm sorry Phil and soteh. You were both correct. I'm ignoring those people with college degrees that say I'm incredibly intelligent. Them and religious people who see and understand my direct knowledge.

Its the difference to intelligence not mine and those with their imagined intelligence. If you cannot see reality as I do. Sorry. Your not that smart. No brainers are no brainers.

Let your bodies aware energy totally relax. Be what you are meant to be. See again.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165128
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You 2 can relax in jail or not. If so you'd better move in with these people you keep bringing up, you said you would.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165129
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line So you are intelligent, you have direct grasping of reality, and you also neglect animals, great so now you cannot make an insanity plea
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165130
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your God is all powerful and benevolent, he cannot claim he did not have control, great so I have to fine him. But you are both broke and bothering people that I enjoy, so who is going to pay it. I do not think they are going to pay it, they are going to kick you out.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165131
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not your family, that is only in your imagination, not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165132
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What you say is exactly what my ex-family said before I kicked them out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165133
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have direct grasping of reality, people with degrees say they are smart etc., they said  the exact same thing, I am serious, except once I kicked them out they never bothered me again
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165134
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not bailing you two. If nobody else does it you are going to have a tough time. You said you found new family so where are they, I suggest you find them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165135
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you realize if I let my body energy relax you will get jailed right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165136
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
01:01PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I'm not engaging you so teh.

You say something ndanmai? You didn't type LOUD enough. Gotta love people that imagine typing in caps is shouting.

Capitol is bad. Takes up more space. If I post in bold is that a bold statement?

Imaginative people. Real no. View this with your third eye. Or ignore it with your subconscious. Just don't respond with your ego or superego or id.

Maybe ndanmai is so tehs imagined split id? I'm gonna have to stick with this because I imagine it so.

I guess I'm out of check. Or is it checkmark? Or is it checkmate? I think realities truth is checkmate. Well not think. Is. God said checkmate. He also said tough. That's not true. But I like it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165137
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line in your imagination I exist, in mine you do not at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165138
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do not touch my family again or they will knife you, not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165139
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why haven't they dealt with you. they are expecting me to do it why, I should not have to execute the law for them, they need to grow up, I like them but leaving me to do it is disrepsectful, they need to learn the law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165140
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not executing the law for them. If they make me do it the fine will fall on them, you can leave their names here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165141
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line They are your family also or not. I execute the law only, if they are my family then fine, they have to pay.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165142
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you harbor felons then deal with the consequences. It is the same law as in Mexico, they are from there or not, how come they do not know Mexican law.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165143
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I kicked out my own family??? They pleaded insanity and dementia otherwise, what are you or they going to do, it is a simple question. I intend to follow Mexican law it is very easy to remember.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165144
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line California law is generally just the same but a bit stricter, I am only talking about Mexican law. You are from there or not. How come you don't know it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165145
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You two do not want to follow Mexican law then whoever is harboring you has to do it, I do not care if I have had relations with them in the past. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165146
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You two bark all day but you are scared as hell when you actually see me it is pathetic. I do not have time to roam out there, if you have family left tell them to grow some balls
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165147
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think you do not have family. If so they do not have Mexican blood.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line very easy to remember you people figure it out, I do not care how many, I still think it is only you two though, last time I checked you do not take care of your disabled
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I kicked everyone out fool, it is not kangaroo court, I think that is what you are trying to say
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165150
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if so how come I have two other restraining order on blood relation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165151
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you talk to Johann, Michael and Sandra or not. Or Jason and Dave. If so you can tell them I am going to fine them instead, since you do not want to do it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165152
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not talk to you it does not matter, I do not appreciate them harboring felons, they have to grow up and learn Mexican law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165153
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you do not have Mexican blood that is the problem. you relax my body energy and I will throw you away only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165154
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you had a million chances stop complaining, you did not take them. dont say you did not know that is a pathetic excuse, I am sick of you two enough to fine every last person there, they need to grow up and learn to choose their family, you do not live with people just because they are blood related, it is incestuous, you pick them based on their character
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you still have a grandma and Jason then fine they should go to jail if you cannot do it yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165156
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we do not harbor felons around here. we do not care if we grew up with them, we do not care if they are poor
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165157
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the only suffering I get is watching you two mope over their graves, it is disgusting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165158
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line relax your Dad's body energy, then try to relax mine, I might give you a chance to do it, I cannot tell you what I am going to do because I do not know it before hand
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line quit your b!tching I am sick of it. you follow the law, you duel, or you start a family, you do not demand everything at once, not a soul in history does that, maybe Mara
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165160
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the problem with you two is that you want EVERYTHING. you want others to follow the law but you dont want to follow it. You want to attack people but you do not want to get attacked back. you marry but you want more servants. you are the Maras. if you just stick to one thing there is no issue but you always want everything at once, I doubt you have family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165161
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i'm not your family that is the issue, you keep talking to me like we are family. like I said, you want everything at once, you want to scam people then you want them to treat you as family.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165162
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my law is stricter than mexican law, I execute animal abusers, do not tell me to relax when you would not like it. you see? it is always everything with you you must have everything more more more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165163
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you just look hideous to me? I do not like how you stare and hop around collectively, you defile their graves. I know you want to marry me but I feel sick looking at you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165164
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont you tell them to relax their physical bodies see how it turns out. I put them down myself you were not there you were having sex
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165165
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are the maras. you have multiple sex partner and you still want more servants. you abused animals while you had private doctors and private drivers, which you tried to put in rehab. the only difference is that you are now broke
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165166
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i was the only one that got kicked out and I did a better job, you should be ashamed of yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165167
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you did not follow a single precept but you also did not gain anything, it wasn't even a bargain with some Devil, it was just mindless destruction.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165168
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are too expensive. I take you in you will still b!tch all day, you might die whether I shoot you or not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165169
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
02:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Why are all your sentences posted backward? Its mostly backwards and numbers. That's a keyboard issue. It may look fine to you but posts are scrambled. Might need a new keyboard. Happened to me once.

Plus of course posts you see look fine to you because this website is stored on your computer.

Just letting you know ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165170
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You are exactly Maras. Now you are broke what do you want me to do about it, I don't want to be Buddha I want a normal lay life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165171
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean i do not manage my grammar, I am in a rush and my eyesight is not good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165172
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line get off your addictions and grow up Maras
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165173
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you know I would shoot some of my own family right. they are not even useless, they are backwards like you two, so why would it be different with you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165174
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't feel anything at all just disgust at looking them eat fancy food over everyone's grave and talking about degrees when they cannot manage a pantry or shave. you and them are the only ones who should be in prison, I will have the rest released. you are the equivalent of the old communism and the fake monasteries which housed them, I am not a pacifist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165175
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your dad dealt with your sort in the war as did my grandfather, not every Buddhist is equal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165176
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not a Buddhist fyi and I apologize to the forum but they are too afraid to contact me anywhere else, while I am here I try to be Buddhist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165177
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line modern communists are not like you sort, they know how to spend, they value animals, but they cannot influence opinion. when they crack down on abuse they are told that they are too authoritarian, so they leave it in the hands of civillians
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165178
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most of them are ex-engineers, generally i do not think the government in China is the problem, just some civillians are corrupt, like you two. They crack down on animal abuse they are accused of attacking the poor, but I think it is mostly a backwards business, there is no economic or nutritional reason for most abuses. The dog eats more nurtition than they get from the dog, they have equipment for proper culling. Farmers do not do it, only some gangsters do it, I do not think it is oriental at all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165179
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:06PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Yeah. Just all backwards and numbers ndanmai. The last posts you type looked like this. I'll copy and paste one.

Leooh. I llik anmali usersbaers 5nd 8 eht 64ish.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165180
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think pets should not even be bred? I think it is torture, and they are genetically engineered after all, like soybean, I am just for treating them well if they were already born
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165181
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I think pets should not even be bred? I think it is torture, and they are genetically engineered after all, like soybean, I am just for treating them well if they were already born
"

tkint ets should not e87n be bred? I tkint it is portink, and t are gene890lly engindeer7 after all, like soybean, I am ust for treating them we88 if they were already bored.

That's what your last post looked like ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165182
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line again you do not have reading comprehension. sometimes I eat animal products, when it is about to go into the trash otherwise, you interpret that as being in favor of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165183
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah right. everyone knows how we both look in person, you are scared as hell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165184
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you come to me I will either send you to jail or duel you to the death, I am that bored of you, it is not even worth being alive with your sort
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165185
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope all scrambled. I just keep seeing something about we are all animal abusers and you kill animal abusers?

Is this correct?

If so terroristic threats get a year in jail and usually three in a psych ward if held unaccountable.

Have you killed animal abusers?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165186
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I intend to have you fools sent you are exactly the same, I already sent you before. then I will have the gangsters released they are intelligent and cheap
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165187
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No but I would shoot them in the leg to prevent it. I am responding to a duel which you started, now you are crying wolf.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165188
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who is we all, I am talking about a few people only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165189
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have placed animal abusers under house arrest. Some of them challenge me to a duel like you two, then they run off and cry
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165190
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am a terrorist give me a break. you have sex while she is suffocating, then you challenge me to a duel, that is the only terroristic act here. I do not mind shooting terrorists.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165191
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe your brains are damaged from racism, it is known to cause brain damage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165192
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line read the damned context. I am obviously not going to go out and shoot up a slaughterhouse. when I say all I mean a specific group of people that are now returning for my savings who were never here before
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165193
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. Just all you typed says you kill animal abusers. Like your last few posts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is my right to eject them from my property. I will probably not actually use lethal force, unless they want to follow through on their threats, which everyone will physically see in the courtroom even though you do not say it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Omg a serial killer of animal abusers. With racism.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165196
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line learn to read Hillary. People who enjoy steak sometimes say they will kill animal abusers, because the case was gratuitous and unnecessary
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165197
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line GTFO of USA Hillary, you call yourself a socialist, nobody wants your scum ass
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165198
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what happened to Fi b!tch, do you want to bring Jason and Dave with you to court
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165199
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. Last post you typed something about burying them in basement. Hehehe.

Maybe your keyboard is messed up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165200
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line is it because I say Mexicans like dogs and they duel. that is what you acted like your whole life, it is your image of them, not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your keyboard is messed up.

Everything you type I can't read.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165202
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I said I dislike you two enough to fine them, that is how much I dislike you. If they like you they are going to have to keep you to themselves.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165203
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my keyboard is fine but you definitely cannot read for one reason or another
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165204
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:59PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. Your keyboard is messed up. Usually its the axedrem computer virus that does it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165205
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's because you are broke and I am rejecting you right, that is why you think I am evil or something. you said you found new family or you were starting one, not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165206
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean I want to shoot you, only when you do not follow your own words, I have no trouble admitting it. you said you'd duel me or you'd move out. you are my seniors else I'd forget it, you are not teenagers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165207
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you said you are dog people and bodhisattva, none of it happened, I had to go behind everyone's back else she would have suffocated entirely
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165208
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you did not have a single presence here before. you said you wanted to leave because there was no money, now you want to be family, how strange.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165209
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think Mexican are like I say, it is your image of Mexican blood, not mine, you do not have it and I find it revolting. you bark and run off,  that is all you do, that is all you ever did
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165210
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think Mexicans are actually like that. it is your image only, but you do not live up to it either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165211
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are animal abuser only, I do not mean you kill animal for survival or you eat animal product, I mean you let them die painfully just because you are jealous of someone. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165212
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line none of you lived here in the first place there'd be 0 issue. now you want to come back it is disgusting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165213
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line you two say mexican are dog people and they duel, not me. i think it is racist but it is your image, not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165214
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope sorry. Just you call us animal abusers and are gonna shoot us.

So your shoot people?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165215
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya well i'm a dog person and I'll duel, but you don't want that, you are afraid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165216
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you challenged me to a duel fool, now you are askign if I shoot people. yes if they want it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165217
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that is exactly it, finally you read. you are animal abusers and I shoot people when they want it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165218
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you don't want it then maybe you shouldn't have asked for a duel????
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165219
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are mexican blood. and coup de grace, those are your words not mine, now you are screaming that I shoot people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165220
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are premodern. you do not care what anyone thinks. those are your words, not mine. then you whine about names and guns, when we are very lucky to have gunpowder, in some places they cull animals with fire
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah stay away from animals, trust my family or trust you, your words, I followed them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165222
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i wish i just kicked everyone out and called a taxi, no issues at all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165223
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line unlike you they operate like a business, they do not hang up on you due to racial discrimination, they are available when they say they are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165224
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if I am allowed in the kitchen to begin with she would have likely not gotten sick
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not really want to shoot you, I just want to exchange your presence in my past with nothing. If I attack you it is because you asked for a duel.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165226
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
05:06PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line OK so you shoot people?

Nm. " help " is on its way.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I just think you 2 are pathetic? You try to send people to jail for minor things like drug use but you want to get off for animal abuse and wasting money. I do not care if you are poor that is what dog torturers in China always whine. You and they need to be exposed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line I just think you 2 are pathetic? You try to send people to jail for minor things like drug use but you want to get off for animal abuse and wasting money. I do not care if you are poor that is what dog torturers in China always whine. You and they need to be exposed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165229
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I shoot anyone who asked for a duel, there are only you two.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

It is not illegal to duel in every state you know. Plus the penalty for asking for one is greater than accepting one where it is illegal.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I thought you did not care about these modern rules and you did not believe in things like mental illness. I care about them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165233
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now you are crying for rules and about mental illness it is pathetic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165234
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean you only want to duel people who do not shoot back. I do not mind if you shoot me too??? that is what a duel is, the former is called being a snot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I'll take Frank first, then Christie can figure out what she wants in that broken head of hers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165236
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I suppose she will shoot me in rage regardless if I shoot back
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165237
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your Dad shot people I do not mind at all, maybe he got the wrong target I don't know. I would probably have handled a gun myself, I do not know how to meditate people down
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah false Buddhists lost us the war like you people lost us Bambi and Fi. You two are the only ones still retarded enough to duel me I kicked the others out, they stay out of my face, there is no violence at all, very simple.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are not ladies, you are not engineers, but you are not soldiers either, you are expensive and you back out from duel, gangs are better. If i have money, which I don't, why would I take you in first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I want a normal lay life. even if I became some sort of Buddha and I ran a sangha, why would you be brought in first.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165241
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont you follow your own advice hmm. help yourselves, you said it to everyone when there was no money,  not just me, now you are back, it is pathetic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok so let's put it in the past, it still doesn't matter. the only difference is that you have no housework and you use more uranium. you are half the intelligence for your freedom.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165243
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I clean the whole house see, I garden, I took care of an animal that wasn't mine from the streets, I am bilingual and I nurse old people, I have genetic health issues. I am still further than you two in every subject, you cannot do basic maths, you cannot manage your pantry, you are never going to engineer anything, not even a widget.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165244
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am nothing but it is still better, you do not grasp reality directly at all, you still think you are heroes of some sort
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165245
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think I am not backwards only, and I am fun, you are not even fun.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165246
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what if USA gets conquered who will take you as whores, they are not going to want wives they already have cheaper ones, they are going to want something they havent seen before
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165247
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah like Jeremy Soule, they have already have you 2 anime and russian marches but they dont have that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165248
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
09:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont even live up to your penname. some widgets they can use in ship navigation or in power plant management, you cannot help me learn it. they are more your power plants, I use computer but I do not use ac or heat or fuel, i do not even need the refrigerator
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165249
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
09:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i can live off my yard what will you do. I cannot materialize hamburgers for you, plus how come you need it you are bigger than me but not by a huge amount. your guts are not like dogs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165250
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
10:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right I have to ask what would Krishnamurti do it is insane, I cannot just be a normal girl and date Jason and Dave, I have to start some sort of community
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165251
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
10:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you two did not want them, you called them selfish, now you are upset if they want to live with me, it is insanity
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165252
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
10:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are like theosophists but you are molestors and you cannot manage a damned pantry, they were orderly you are not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165253
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya it's the dumbest crap i've ever heard. you are saying I would not work a slaughterhouse basically, if it has gunpowder yes, what does it have to do with you living on my property. the animals suffered for no reason. you put a cow on it there will be less to eat. go back to school and you will learn what ad hominem and strawman is fast, unlike you two I was popular, it is not from class
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165254
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if it is a ranch I would continue it,  it is a suburban plot, I use what I have. you want more then you just left central valley why bother me about it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165255
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 are dumber than Mara??? I don't know if he left animals or if he always had a gang with him. and you are attacking a gimp and an orphan, not a prince
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165256
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes it is a cow, that is what you two said, it does not have a mind of its own. not ad hominem at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165257
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
03:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you want me to slaughter it or not. you said I should.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165258
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
03:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ah it is animal abuse you mean, I dunno less animals get hurt without it around, and it is not a tiger, it is a cow. maybe it needs to get put down.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
01:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You just do whatever is in the area??? No old people, no garden, no dogs, then I probably wouldn't be learning programming it just fits my schedule. If I were there then there are pharmaceutical labs I always wanted to try it, there is an orchestra too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165260
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.05.2019
02:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line What did you post? I can't understand it. You probably have the axederm keyboard computer virus.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165261
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
07:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dunno if you don't have tech skills that is fine but if you don't like this country then I can't help ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165262
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You don't want to live in USA or Mexico that's all I get from your posts, you don't follow the laws, you don't like the languages, I can't help ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165263
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not supposed to tutor you in anything? that is supposed to be you 2, you dont do anything all day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165264
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you go to class like that and they wont even let you audit
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165265
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line afk I got to cook dinner. u 2 are dragging everyone down that is the problem, the rest have routines, they are cheap, and they are still educated, if I start anything then I can't take you, you have to try a rehab center
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165266
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look I just grilled steak for everyone. I have to change my grandpa's diapers and get him onto the wheelchair since he cannot stand, he is in his mid 90s. I run groceries even though I am not downtown like you, it's basically a senior center and animal shelter. I have two new dogs. I maintain the garden and I share surplus fruit with the neighbors. English is not my first language, I still know classical composition and calculus regardless. How are you going to help me become an engineer or a lab worker. I cannot be in both places at once. There is no reason why I would hire you, not if you paid me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165267
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am basically more than a Tenzo already except I am also literate. Just forget your track record with me, see it from a business perspective
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165268
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i will probably sell the house and pursue a STEM career, but you cannot help me with it see, you 2 keep saying you do not understand anything but you are on the computer all day. you should be teaching me advanced mathematics and how to design a CAD programs, you should have violin skills, you are the metropolitans
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165269
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look there are national rehab centers within 10 minutes of you. they handle both psychiatric issues and drug abuse, more importantly they are free, I pay taxes for it and for your drugs, so use it, else you are just insulting me as a tax payer as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165270
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are a codependent couple on drugs stalking a younger orphan in the middle of nowhere, it does not get any lower than that unless you are a serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165271
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my mom went to the psychologist fool we kicked her out. I've seen my father once. you two have issues as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165272
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line people who abuse animals also harbor violent tendencies towards people, it is true, I have seen it. they do not act because of the public only but if there is nobody there they will attack you. I only see her when there is family around
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165273
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i would test drugs on rats and I would slaughter cows that is different, u do it because u save more animals. Bambi got a comparable or worse death for 0 reason, there was no reason other than u people were mentally ill
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165274
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not eat vegan I eat  vegan w/ no trash accumulation it is actually just traditional. I cook meat for others. u people do not have legitamate arguments against me, i am animal rights terrorist give me a break, u are animal abuser for no reason, steak eaters and hunters want u in jail
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165275
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i grill steak fool, better than you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165276
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u arent my aunt fool, she lives alone, she was out for two years when her cat died. Jason was upset but u remarried right away how strange
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165277
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah but there is only good and bad action so just focus on the damned business side, I cannot hire any of you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165278
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line music is partly mara u mean, i agree but it is less mara than your orgies and drugs, probably cheaper too. i guess a perfect saint does not even have music. but you listen to music probably more than I do it just sucks
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i play cheap pianos and guitars, all genre, except they do not tolerate noise here, takes no time at all unless u are drunk all the time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165280
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i got string trio transcriptions, classical guitar transcriptions, John Williams, the inheritors of John Williams, arabic, all of it. studied music production w/ samples too but no time now, I just didn't sleep or have sex, if I got drunk I still had a book
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165281
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u get a copy of Fux and u play it. then u try playing back whatever is on the screen, nothing to it, I do it after the dogs fall asleep with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165282
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line fiddle or piano or electric guitar it does not matter u can play Fux, they are rotting in the stores anyways and u are sitting zazen, u may as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165283
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.06.2019
12:39AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. You have the verdex keyboard virus ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165284
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line wth is verdex. everything just came to life when i kicked everyone out should have done it as a kid. the dogs eat right, their coats are shiny, theres no more mountains of trash, i still have to clear out some of it. I got the cops called on me twice b4 but I shouldve done it anyways when u are a kid u dont know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165285
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah and multiple psychologist they just laughed, but the walk wasnt funny. we found out they cant do basic math, they were hoodrats basically, now they are living with relatives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165286
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how come I am the only one who isn't backwards. I prowled the streets half my childhood Virginia Woolf can beat me up. also i need meds but they check me for pregnancy while u 2 steal opiates somehow, hope u go to hell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165287
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line naw I can probably talk them into just selling me the meds but still it's on the counter in most countries, it's you people getting high all the time so they dont want to risk anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165288
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u know what I used to get told, whose food is that whenever i tried to cook something. it was supposed to be the dog's. anyways i just planted an avocado and a pomegranate tree
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165289
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I cart the old people, I clean the toilets, I run the dogland, I run the garden, I am the Tenzo, I can still sightread jazz and Bach on the piano u nasty little snots, now I am going to do the same with engineering
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165290
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go to rehab fools I pay taxes for it just like I paid taxes for your degrees and opiates it is free
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.12.2019
04:04AM EDT 
vertical line Teardrop
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
10:28AM EDT 
vertical line Something In The Air
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
10:56AM EDT 
vertical line From The Underworld
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
11:17AM EDT 
vertical line Reflections Of My Life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
11:20AM EDT 
vertical line Itchycoo Park
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.15.2019
04:59AM EDT 
vertical line Dead Man | Dead Fawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.15.2019
05:31AM EDT 
vertical line Dweller On The Threshold
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.15.2019
05:42AM EDT 
vertical line Avalon Of The Heart
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.16.2019
06:20AM EDT 
vertical line Everlasting Love
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.16.2019
04:30PM EDT 
vertical line Someone left the cake out in the rain
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.19.2019
12:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
The piece I want at my funeral might be Over The Shiverpeaks by Jeremy Soule. It uses incomplete chords in the main theme, but it is not open fifths, it is thirds, I do not know of any other music that deliberately plays on ambiguous thirds to such a degree. So for the main theme he uses a Bb-D-Bb arpeggiation, then there is the scalar movement G-F-E-D, so it is kind of ambiguous between Gb Dorian and Bb Lydian, although I hear Bb Lydian more. I think there are some mixed meters a bit later as well, he uses them often, but mainly the incomplete chords w/ thirds fascinate me, both techniques judiciously used are sort of part of his signature.

If you know a bit of counterpoint, in Over the Shiverpeaks he sequences the opening arpeggio/melody up a fifth to F lydian, but he plays C-D-F and D-G-F instead of F-A-F as a strict transposition would produce. If you hear the harmonies as Lydian then the D and G here are suspended upper neighbors and the resolutions to C and F are delayed/transferred.

There is careful tonal planning/gradual modulation as in classical, and he uses strict classical counterpoint but allowing 7-8 suspensions and parallel fifths and octaves. But the tonal vocabulary is new.

I don't think you can find sheets for his best music anywhere. Theslowpianist on youtube is the only one I know of who has transcribed and arranged a lot of it beautifully but you have to contact him privately, he is amazing, and Jeremy Soule is obviously amazing I think he is up there with Mozart and Debussy. The conservatories and sheet music publisher are sort of decoupled with this industry but I see it as classical, for some reason none of it is in the music stores but you can find a million other things, old christmas carols, bad arrangements of Jazz etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165718
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:03AM EDT 
vertical line
"We have fallen into the place
where everything is music."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165720
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:07AM EDT 
vertical line Hallucinating Light
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165721
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:16AM EDT 
vertical line Another Day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165722
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:19AM EDT 
vertical line Song To The Siren
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165723
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.27.2019
05:49AM EDT 
vertical line New Space Music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166030
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.27.2019
06:15AM EDT 
vertical line A Una Rosa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166031
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA, 1905
by Odilon Redon
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s