history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Wednesday Oct 28 2020 12:09PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Ryokan, a Zen master, lived the simplest kind of life in a little hut at the foot of a mountain. One evening a thief visited the hut only to discover there was nothing to steal. Ryokan returned and caught him. "You have come a long way... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: ALBATROSS
vertical line Posted on Jul.31.2019 @ 06:06AM EDT by Phil Space
Albatross
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Jul.31.2019
09:36PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Gracias.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164302
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.01.2019
05:36AM EDT 
vertical line Shelter From The Storm
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164303
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.15.2019
04:23PM EDT 
vertical line Do Easy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.16.2019
03:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your physical body that is automatically aware of reality totally relax your created focused imagination.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.16.2019
03:37PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Hey Phil and so teh and nmarri the physical beings.

Physical body that is aware of reality let created focused imagination totally relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164510
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
05:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Hey Frank Tellez, Hey Christie... what was your last name?? Stop addressing me, address the others.  I will use this in court if you continue to tick me off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
05:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I knew Frank so I will vouch for him but I am not taking you unless Jason and Dave ask me in person
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
05:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well he's not a Tellez so it should be yours if you even have one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
06:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Ok I'm sorry it's a nice name I'll take it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164514
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
06:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that's pretty good did you really think that through
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.16.2019
06:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that's very good I hope the scrabble was intentional, unmarried right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.17.2019
12:09PM EDT 
vertical line Scrambled him like an egg.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.17.2019
03:36PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This physical body is aware. Not just aware of reality but aware in and of itself. Not with nervous system energy either. That's referred to as being hyper aware. Unhealthy and nervous. So its physically aware. Automatically as well if you let it because its our natural state. Children naturally possess this trait without knowing. Only focused imagination is the culprit for us to not see this. The aware physical body will also naturally relax focused imagination and its energy if allowed. If you've never experienced this state you do NOT know. Nor can express its exact details. This is thee most important thing humankind must return to. Giving up the over focused attention and a return to the unmoving within and what is true peace able to handle life's Circumstance's with ease compared to the false pretense of imagined emotional peace. Something I've watched become shattered easily with people when conflict develops. A person of unfettered natural aware being can handle life's obstacles and can even welcome them in as something that is even a mere little challenge which most are.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.17.2019
04:31PM EDT 
vertical line With bacon.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164521
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.02.2019
10:58AM EDT 
vertical line Beyond The Beyond
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165036
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.02.2019
11:11AM EDT 
vertical line Tat Tvam Asi
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165037
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.02.2019
03:36PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line IP locations match. Phone and computer. Reality told me ndanmai is so teh. Also the IPS. Knowing mostly what I say is correct the spamming is an attempt to shut down the forum. But I've been posting everywhere for years.

Funny. Reality also consists of people. Anonymous people. Friends in high places wiping clean major arrest records. Military. Your neighbor. Changing my written description of my looks. I have brown eyes and brown hair now. Age. Seems in younger according to records. People in congress.

Buying their time. Waiting.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165038
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.03.2019
05:11PM EDT 
vertical line Did your god just fart in your mouth?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165106
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
12:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The moon is totally erratic for years. No brainer reality is controlling it.

I'm sorry Phil and soteh. You were both correct. I'm ignoring those people with college degrees that say I'm incredibly intelligent. Them and religious people who see and understand my direct knowledge.

Its the difference to intelligence not mine and those with their imagined intelligence. If you cannot see reality as I do. Sorry. Your not that smart. No brainers are no brainers.

Let your bodies aware energy totally relax. Be what you are meant to be. See again.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165128
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You 2 can relax in jail or not. If so you'd better move in with these people you keep bringing up, you said you would.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165129
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line So you are intelligent, you have direct grasping of reality, and you also neglect animals, great so now you cannot make an insanity plea
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165130
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Your God is all powerful and benevolent, he cannot claim he did not have control, great so I have to fine him. But you are both broke and bothering people that I enjoy, so who is going to pay it. I do not think they are going to pay it, they are going to kick you out.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165131
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not your family, that is only in your imagination, not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165132
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What you say is exactly what my ex-family said before I kicked them out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165133
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have direct grasping of reality, people with degrees say they are smart etc., they said  the exact same thing, I am serious, except once I kicked them out they never bothered me again
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165134
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
12:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not bailing you two. If nobody else does it you are going to have a tough time. You said you found new family so where are they, I suggest you find them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165135
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you realize if I let my body energy relax you will get jailed right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165136
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
01:01PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I'm not engaging you so teh.

You say something ndanmai? You didn't type LOUD enough. Gotta love people that imagine typing in caps is shouting.

Capitol is bad. Takes up more space. If I post in bold is that a bold statement?

Imaginative people. Real no. View this with your third eye. Or ignore it with your subconscious. Just don't respond with your ego or superego or id.

Maybe ndanmai is so tehs imagined split id? I'm gonna have to stick with this because I imagine it so.

I guess I'm out of check. Or is it checkmark? Or is it checkmate? I think realities truth is checkmate. Well not think. Is. God said checkmate. He also said tough. That's not true. But I like it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165137
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line in your imagination I exist, in mine you do not at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165138
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Do not touch my family again or they will knife you, not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165139
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why haven't they dealt with you. they are expecting me to do it why, I should not have to execute the law for them, they need to grow up, I like them but leaving me to do it is disrepsectful, they need to learn the law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165140
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not executing the law for them. If they make me do it the fine will fall on them, you can leave their names here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165141
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line They are your family also or not. I execute the law only, if they are my family then fine, they have to pay.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165142
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you harbor felons then deal with the consequences. It is the same law as in Mexico, they are from there or not, how come they do not know Mexican law.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165143
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I kicked out my own family??? They pleaded insanity and dementia otherwise, what are you or they going to do, it is a simple question. I intend to follow Mexican law it is very easy to remember.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165144
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line California law is generally just the same but a bit stricter, I am only talking about Mexican law. You are from there or not. How come you don't know it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165145
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You two do not want to follow Mexican law then whoever is harboring you has to do it, I do not care if I have had relations with them in the past. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165146
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You two bark all day but you are scared as hell when you actually see me it is pathetic. I do not have time to roam out there, if you have family left tell them to grow some balls
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165147
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think you do not have family. If so they do not have Mexican blood.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line very easy to remember you people figure it out, I do not care how many, I still think it is only you two though, last time I checked you do not take care of your disabled
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I kicked everyone out fool, it is not kangaroo court, I think that is what you are trying to say
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165150
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if so how come I have two other restraining order on blood relation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165151
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you talk to Johann, Michael and Sandra or not. Or Jason and Dave. If so you can tell them I am going to fine them instead, since you do not want to do it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165152
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not talk to you it does not matter, I do not appreciate them harboring felons, they have to grow up and learn Mexican law
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165153
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you do not have Mexican blood that is the problem. you relax my body energy and I will throw you away only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165154
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you had a million chances stop complaining, you did not take them. dont say you did not know that is a pathetic excuse, I am sick of you two enough to fine every last person there, they need to grow up and learn to choose their family, you do not live with people just because they are blood related, it is incestuous, you pick them based on their character
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you still have a grandma and Jason then fine they should go to jail if you cannot do it yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165156
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we do not harbor felons around here. we do not care if we grew up with them, we do not care if they are poor
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165157
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
01:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the only suffering I get is watching you two mope over their graves, it is disgusting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165158
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line relax your Dad's body energy, then try to relax mine, I might give you a chance to do it, I cannot tell you what I am going to do because I do not know it before hand
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line quit your b!tching I am sick of it. you follow the law, you duel, or you start a family, you do not demand everything at once, not a soul in history does that, maybe Mara
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165160
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the problem with you two is that you want EVERYTHING. you want others to follow the law but you dont want to follow it. You want to attack people but you do not want to get attacked back. you marry but you want more servants. you are the Maras. if you just stick to one thing there is no issue but you always want everything at once, I doubt you have family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165161
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i'm not your family that is the issue, you keep talking to me like we are family. like I said, you want everything at once, you want to scam people then you want them to treat you as family.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165162
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my law is stricter than mexican law, I execute animal abusers, do not tell me to relax when you would not like it. you see? it is always everything with you you must have everything more more more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165163
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you just look hideous to me? I do not like how you stare and hop around collectively, you defile their graves. I know you want to marry me but I feel sick looking at you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165164
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont you tell them to relax their physical bodies see how it turns out. I put them down myself you were not there you were having sex
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165165
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are the maras. you have multiple sex partner and you still want more servants. you abused animals while you had private doctors and private drivers, which you tried to put in rehab. the only difference is that you are now broke
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165166
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i was the only one that got kicked out and I did a better job, you should be ashamed of yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165167
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you did not follow a single precept but you also did not gain anything, it wasn't even a bargain with some Devil, it was just mindless destruction.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165168
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are too expensive. I take you in you will still b!tch all day, you might die whether I shoot you or not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165169
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
02:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Why are all your sentences posted backward? Its mostly backwards and numbers. That's a keyboard issue. It may look fine to you but posts are scrambled. Might need a new keyboard. Happened to me once.

Plus of course posts you see look fine to you because this website is stored on your computer.

Just letting you know ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165170
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You are exactly Maras. Now you are broke what do you want me to do about it, I don't want to be Buddha I want a normal lay life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165171
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean i do not manage my grammar, I am in a rush and my eyesight is not good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165172
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line get off your addictions and grow up Maras
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165173
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you know I would shoot some of my own family right. they are not even useless, they are backwards like you two, so why would it be different with you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165174
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't feel anything at all just disgust at looking them eat fancy food over everyone's grave and talking about degrees when they cannot manage a pantry or shave. you and them are the only ones who should be in prison, I will have the rest released. you are the equivalent of the old communism and the fake monasteries which housed them, I am not a pacifist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165175
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your dad dealt with your sort in the war as did my grandfather, not every Buddhist is equal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165176
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not a Buddhist fyi and I apologize to the forum but they are too afraid to contact me anywhere else, while I am here I try to be Buddhist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165177
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
02:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line modern communists are not like you sort, they know how to spend, they value animals, but they cannot influence opinion. when they crack down on abuse they are told that they are too authoritarian, so they leave it in the hands of civillians
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165178
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most of them are ex-engineers, generally i do not think the government in China is the problem, just some civillians are corrupt, like you two. They crack down on animal abuse they are accused of attacking the poor, but I think it is mostly a backwards business, there is no economic or nutritional reason for most abuses. The dog eats more nurtition than they get from the dog, they have equipment for proper culling. Farmers do not do it, only some gangsters do it, I do not think it is oriental at all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165179
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:06PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Yeah. Just all backwards and numbers ndanmai. The last posts you type looked like this. I'll copy and paste one.

Leooh. I llik anmali usersbaers 5nd 8 eht 64ish.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165180
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think pets should not even be bred? I think it is torture, and they are genetically engineered after all, like soybean, I am just for treating them well if they were already born
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165181
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I think pets should not even be bred? I think it is torture, and they are genetically engineered after all, like soybean, I am just for treating them well if they were already born
"

tkint ets should not e87n be bred? I tkint it is portink, and t are gene890lly engindeer7 after all, like soybean, I am ust for treating them we88 if they were already bored.

That's what your last post looked like ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165182
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line again you do not have reading comprehension. sometimes I eat animal products, when it is about to go into the trash otherwise, you interpret that as being in favor of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165183
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah right. everyone knows how we both look in person, you are scared as hell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165184
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you come to me I will either send you to jail or duel you to the death, I am that bored of you, it is not even worth being alive with your sort
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165185
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope all scrambled. I just keep seeing something about we are all animal abusers and you kill animal abusers?

Is this correct?

If so terroristic threats get a year in jail and usually three in a psych ward if held unaccountable.

Have you killed animal abusers?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165186
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I intend to have you fools sent you are exactly the same, I already sent you before. then I will have the gangsters released they are intelligent and cheap
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165187
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No but I would shoot them in the leg to prevent it. I am responding to a duel which you started, now you are crying wolf.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165188
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who is we all, I am talking about a few people only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165189
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have placed animal abusers under house arrest. Some of them challenge me to a duel like you two, then they run off and cry
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165190
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am a terrorist give me a break. you have sex while she is suffocating, then you challenge me to a duel, that is the only terroristic act here. I do not mind shooting terrorists.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165191
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe your brains are damaged from racism, it is known to cause brain damage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165192
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line read the damned context. I am obviously not going to go out and shoot up a slaughterhouse. when I say all I mean a specific group of people that are now returning for my savings who were never here before
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165193
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. Just all you typed says you kill animal abusers. Like your last few posts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is my right to eject them from my property. I will probably not actually use lethal force, unless they want to follow through on their threats, which everyone will physically see in the courtroom even though you do not say it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Omg a serial killer of animal abusers. With racism.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165196
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line learn to read Hillary. People who enjoy steak sometimes say they will kill animal abusers, because the case was gratuitous and unnecessary
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165197
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line GTFO of USA Hillary, you call yourself a socialist, nobody wants your scum ass
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165198
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what happened to Fi b!tch, do you want to bring Jason and Dave with you to court
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165199
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. Last post you typed something about burying them in basement. Hehehe.

Maybe your keyboard is messed up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165200
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line is it because I say Mexicans like dogs and they duel. that is what you acted like your whole life, it is your image of them, not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your keyboard is messed up.

Everything you type I can't read.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165202
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I said I dislike you two enough to fine them, that is how much I dislike you. If they like you they are going to have to keep you to themselves.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165203
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my keyboard is fine but you definitely cannot read for one reason or another
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165204
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
03:59PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. Your keyboard is messed up. Usually its the axedrem computer virus that does it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165205
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
03:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's because you are broke and I am rejecting you right, that is why you think I am evil or something. you said you found new family or you were starting one, not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165206
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean I want to shoot you, only when you do not follow your own words, I have no trouble admitting it. you said you'd duel me or you'd move out. you are my seniors else I'd forget it, you are not teenagers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165207
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you said you are dog people and bodhisattva, none of it happened, I had to go behind everyone's back else she would have suffocated entirely
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165208
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you did not have a single presence here before. you said you wanted to leave because there was no money, now you want to be family, how strange.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165209
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think Mexican are like I say, it is your image of Mexican blood, not mine, you do not have it and I find it revolting. you bark and run off,  that is all you do, that is all you ever did
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165210
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think Mexicans are actually like that. it is your image only, but you do not live up to it either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165211
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are animal abuser only, I do not mean you kill animal for survival or you eat animal product, I mean you let them die painfully just because you are jealous of someone. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165212
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line none of you lived here in the first place there'd be 0 issue. now you want to come back it is disgusting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165213
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line you two say mexican are dog people and they duel, not me. i think it is racist but it is your image, not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165214
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope sorry. Just you call us animal abusers and are gonna shoot us.

So your shoot people?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165215
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya well i'm a dog person and I'll duel, but you don't want that, you are afraid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165216
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you challenged me to a duel fool, now you are askign if I shoot people. yes if they want it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165217
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that is exactly it, finally you read. you are animal abusers and I shoot people when they want it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165218
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you don't want it then maybe you shouldn't have asked for a duel????
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165219
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are mexican blood. and coup de grace, those are your words not mine, now you are screaming that I shoot people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165220
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are premodern. you do not care what anyone thinks. those are your words, not mine. then you whine about names and guns, when we are very lucky to have gunpowder, in some places they cull animals with fire
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah stay away from animals, trust my family or trust you, your words, I followed them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165222
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i wish i just kicked everyone out and called a taxi, no issues at all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165223
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line unlike you they operate like a business, they do not hang up on you due to racial discrimination, they are available when they say they are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165224
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
04:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if I am allowed in the kitchen to begin with she would have likely not gotten sick
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not really want to shoot you, I just want to exchange your presence in my past with nothing. If I attack you it is because you asked for a duel.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165226
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.04.2019
05:06PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line OK so you shoot people?

Nm. " help " is on its way.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I just think you 2 are pathetic? You try to send people to jail for minor things like drug use but you want to get off for animal abuse and wasting money. I do not care if you are poor that is what dog torturers in China always whine. You and they need to be exposed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line I just think you 2 are pathetic? You try to send people to jail for minor things like drug use but you want to get off for animal abuse and wasting money. I do not care if you are poor that is what dog torturers in China always whine. You and they need to be exposed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165229
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I shoot anyone who asked for a duel, there are only you two.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line

It is not illegal to duel in every state you know. Plus the penalty for asking for one is greater than accepting one where it is illegal.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I thought you did not care about these modern rules and you did not believe in things like mental illness. I care about them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165233
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now you are crying for rules and about mental illness it is pathetic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165234
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean you only want to duel people who do not shoot back. I do not mind if you shoot me too??? that is what a duel is, the former is called being a snot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I'll take Frank first, then Christie can figure out what she wants in that broken head of hers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165236
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I suppose she will shoot me in rage regardless if I shoot back
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165237
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
05:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your Dad shot people I do not mind at all, maybe he got the wrong target I don't know. I would probably have handled a gun myself, I do not know how to meditate people down
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah false Buddhists lost us the war like you people lost us Bambi and Fi. You two are the only ones still retarded enough to duel me I kicked the others out, they stay out of my face, there is no violence at all, very simple.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are not ladies, you are not engineers, but you are not soldiers either, you are expensive and you back out from duel, gangs are better. If i have money, which I don't, why would I take you in first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I want a normal lay life. even if I became some sort of Buddha and I ran a sangha, why would you be brought in first.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165241
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont you follow your own advice hmm. help yourselves, you said it to everyone when there was no money,  not just me, now you are back, it is pathetic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok so let's put it in the past, it still doesn't matter. the only difference is that you have no housework and you use more uranium. you are half the intelligence for your freedom.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165243
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I clean the whole house see, I garden, I took care of an animal that wasn't mine from the streets, I am bilingual and I nurse old people, I have genetic health issues. I am still further than you two in every subject, you cannot do basic maths, you cannot manage your pantry, you are never going to engineer anything, not even a widget.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165244
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am nothing but it is still better, you do not grasp reality directly at all, you still think you are heroes of some sort
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165245
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think I am not backwards only, and I am fun, you are not even fun.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165246
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what if USA gets conquered who will take you as whores, they are not going to want wives they already have cheaper ones, they are going to want something they havent seen before
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165247
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
08:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah like Jeremy Soule, they have already have you 2 anime and russian marches but they dont have that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165248
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
09:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont even live up to your penname. some widgets they can use in ship navigation or in power plant management, you cannot help me learn it. they are more your power plants, I use computer but I do not use ac or heat or fuel, i do not even need the refrigerator
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165249
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
09:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i can live off my yard what will you do. I cannot materialize hamburgers for you, plus how come you need it you are bigger than me but not by a huge amount. your guts are not like dogs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165250
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
10:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right I have to ask what would Krishnamurti do it is insane, I cannot just be a normal girl and date Jason and Dave, I have to start some sort of community
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165251
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
10:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you two did not want them, you called them selfish, now you are upset if they want to live with me, it is insanity
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165252
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.04.2019
10:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are like theosophists but you are molestors and you cannot manage a damned pantry, they were orderly you are not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165253
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya it's the dumbest crap i've ever heard. you are saying I would not work a slaughterhouse basically, if it has gunpowder yes, what does it have to do with you living on my property. the animals suffered for no reason. you put a cow on it there will be less to eat. go back to school and you will learn what ad hominem and strawman is fast, unlike you two I was popular, it is not from class
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165254
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if it is a ranch I would continue it,  it is a suburban plot, I use what I have. you want more then you just left central valley why bother me about it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165255
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 are dumber than Mara??? I don't know if he left animals or if he always had a gang with him. and you are attacking a gimp and an orphan, not a prince
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165256
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
02:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes it is a cow, that is what you two said, it does not have a mind of its own. not ad hominem at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165257
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
03:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you want me to slaughter it or not. you said I should.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165258
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
03:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ah it is animal abuse you mean, I dunno less animals get hurt without it around, and it is not a tiger, it is a cow. maybe it needs to get put down.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
01:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You just do whatever is in the area??? No old people, no garden, no dogs, then I probably wouldn't be learning programming it just fits my schedule. If I were there then there are pharmaceutical labs I always wanted to try it, there is an orchestra too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165260
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.05.2019
02:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line What did you post? I can't understand it. You probably have the axederm keyboard computer virus.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165261
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
07:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dunno if you don't have tech skills that is fine but if you don't like this country then I can't help ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165262
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You don't want to live in USA or Mexico that's all I get from your posts, you don't follow the laws, you don't like the languages, I can't help ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165263
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not supposed to tutor you in anything? that is supposed to be you 2, you dont do anything all day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165264
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you go to class like that and they wont even let you audit
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165265
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line afk I got to cook dinner. u 2 are dragging everyone down that is the problem, the rest have routines, they are cheap, and they are still educated, if I start anything then I can't take you, you have to try a rehab center
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165266
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look I just grilled steak for everyone. I have to change my grandpa's diapers and get him onto the wheelchair since he cannot stand, he is in his mid 90s. I run groceries even though I am not downtown like you, it's basically a senior center and animal shelter. I have two new dogs. I maintain the garden and I share surplus fruit with the neighbors. English is not my first language, I still know classical composition and calculus regardless. How are you going to help me become an engineer or a lab worker. I cannot be in both places at once. There is no reason why I would hire you, not if you paid me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165267
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
08:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am basically more than a Tenzo already except I am also literate. Just forget your track record with me, see it from a business perspective
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165268
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i will probably sell the house and pursue a STEM career, but you cannot help me with it see, you 2 keep saying you do not understand anything but you are on the computer all day. you should be teaching me advanced mathematics and how to design a CAD programs, you should have violin skills, you are the metropolitans
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165269
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look there are national rehab centers within 10 minutes of you. they handle both psychiatric issues and drug abuse, more importantly they are free, I pay taxes for it and for your drugs, so use it, else you are just insulting me as a tax payer as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165270
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are a codependent couple on drugs stalking a younger orphan in the middle of nowhere, it does not get any lower than that unless you are a serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165271
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my mom went to the psychologist fool we kicked her out. I've seen my father once. you two have issues as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165272
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line people who abuse animals also harbor violent tendencies towards people, it is true, I have seen it. they do not act because of the public only but if there is nobody there they will attack you. I only see her when there is family around
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165273
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i would test drugs on rats and I would slaughter cows that is different, u do it because u save more animals. Bambi got a comparable or worse death for 0 reason, there was no reason other than u people were mentally ill
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165274
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not eat vegan I eat  vegan w/ no trash accumulation it is actually just traditional. I cook meat for others. u people do not have legitamate arguments against me, i am animal rights terrorist give me a break, u are animal abuser for no reason, steak eaters and hunters want u in jail
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165275
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i grill steak fool, better than you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165276
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u arent my aunt fool, she lives alone, she was out for two years when her cat died. Jason was upset but u remarried right away how strange
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165277
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
09:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah but there is only good and bad action so just focus on the damned business side, I cannot hire any of you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165278
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line music is partly mara u mean, i agree but it is less mara than your orgies and drugs, probably cheaper too. i guess a perfect saint does not even have music. but you listen to music probably more than I do it just sucks
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i play cheap pianos and guitars, all genre, except they do not tolerate noise here, takes no time at all unless u are drunk all the time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165280
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i got string trio transcriptions, classical guitar transcriptions, John Williams, the inheritors of John Williams, arabic, all of it. studied music production w/ samples too but no time now, I just didn't sleep or have sex, if I got drunk I still had a book
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165281
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u get a copy of Fux and u play it. then u try playing back whatever is on the screen, nothing to it, I do it after the dogs fall asleep with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165282
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.05.2019
10:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line fiddle or piano or electric guitar it does not matter u can play Fux, they are rotting in the stores anyways and u are sitting zazen, u may as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165283
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.06.2019
12:39AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. You have the verdex keyboard virus ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165284
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line wth is verdex. everything just came to life when i kicked everyone out should have done it as a kid. the dogs eat right, their coats are shiny, theres no more mountains of trash, i still have to clear out some of it. I got the cops called on me twice b4 but I shouldve done it anyways when u are a kid u dont know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165285
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah and multiple psychologist they just laughed, but the walk wasnt funny. we found out they cant do basic math, they were hoodrats basically, now they are living with relatives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165286
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how come I am the only one who isn't backwards. I prowled the streets half my childhood Virginia Woolf can beat me up. also i need meds but they check me for pregnancy while u 2 steal opiates somehow, hope u go to hell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165287
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line naw I can probably talk them into just selling me the meds but still it's on the counter in most countries, it's you people getting high all the time so they dont want to risk anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165288
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u know what I used to get told, whose food is that whenever i tried to cook something. it was supposed to be the dog's. anyways i just planted an avocado and a pomegranate tree
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165289
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I cart the old people, I clean the toilets, I run the dogland, I run the garden, I am the Tenzo, I can still sightread jazz and Bach on the piano u nasty little snots, now I am going to do the same with engineering
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165290
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.06.2019
02:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go to rehab fools I pay taxes for it just like I paid taxes for your degrees and opiates it is free
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.12.2019
04:04AM EDT 
vertical line Teardrop
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
10:28AM EDT 
vertical line Something In The Air
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
10:56AM EDT 
vertical line From The Underworld
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
11:17AM EDT 
vertical line Reflections Of My Life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.14.2019
11:20AM EDT 
vertical line Itchycoo Park
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.15.2019
04:59AM EDT 
vertical line Dead Man | Dead Fawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.15.2019
05:31AM EDT 
vertical line Dweller On The Threshold
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.15.2019
05:42AM EDT 
vertical line Avalon Of The Heart
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.16.2019
06:20AM EDT 
vertical line Everlasting Love
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.16.2019
04:30PM EDT 
vertical line Someone left the cake out in the rain
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.19.2019
12:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
The piece I want at my funeral might be Over The Shiverpeaks by Jeremy Soule. It uses incomplete chords in the main theme, but it is not open fifths, it is thirds, I do not know of any other music that deliberately plays on ambiguous thirds to such a degree. So for the main theme he uses a Bb-D-Bb arpeggiation, then there is the scalar movement G-F-E-D, so it is kind of ambiguous between Gb Dorian and Bb Lydian, although I hear Bb Lydian more. I think there are some mixed meters a bit later as well, he uses them often, but mainly the incomplete chords w/ thirds fascinate me, both techniques judiciously used are sort of part of his signature.

If you know a bit of counterpoint, in Over the Shiverpeaks he sequences the opening arpeggio/melody up a fifth to F lydian, but he plays C-D-F and D-G-F instead of F-A-F as a strict transposition would produce. If you hear the harmonies as Lydian then the D and G here are suspended upper neighbors and the resolutions to C and F are delayed/transferred.

There is careful tonal planning/gradual modulation as in classical, and he uses strict classical counterpoint but allowing 7-8 suspensions and parallel fifths and octaves. But the tonal vocabulary is new.

I don't think you can find sheets for his best music anywhere. Theslowpianist on youtube is the only one I know of who has transcribed and arranged a lot of it beautifully but you have to contact him privately, he is amazing, and Jeremy Soule is obviously amazing I think he is up there with Mozart and Debussy. The conservatories and sheet music publisher are sort of decoupled with this industry but I see it as classical, for some reason none of it is in the music stores but you can find a million other things, old christmas carols, bad arrangements of Jazz etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165718
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:03AM EDT 
vertical line
"We have fallen into the place
where everything is music."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165720
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:07AM EDT 
vertical line Hallucinating Light
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165721
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:16AM EDT 
vertical line Another Day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165722
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.19.2019
05:19AM EDT 
vertical line Song To The Siren
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165723
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.27.2019
05:49AM EDT 
vertical line New Space Music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166030
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.27.2019
06:15AM EDT 
vertical line A Una Rosa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166031
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.26.2019
03:26PM EDT 
vertical line The Stolen Child
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166715
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.29.2019
Email so_teh
vertical line I am alone. It is painful.

I am interbeing. It is painful

I have desire. It is painful.

I have thought. It is painful.

I have hope. It is painful.

I have fear. It is painful.

I must survive. It is painful.

I must understand. It is painful.

I must accept. It is painful.

I see suffering. It is painful.

I see greed. It is painful.

I see delusion. It is painful.

I know what is right. It is painful.

I know who I am. It is painful.

I know the mind. It is painful.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166716
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.30.2019
12:12PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line We live in a world that is heaven and hell. Not all is wrong. Seeing correctly is not a one sided view.

Let focused nervous energy totally relax and release.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166717
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.30.2019
12:52PM EDT 
vertical line Just What I Needed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166718
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.30.2019
01:08PM EDT 
vertical line All Mixed Up
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166719
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Feb.16.2020
07:34AM EDT 
vertical line Let's dance
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167431
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.20.2020
12:24PM EDT 
vertical line Bullroarer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167769
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.20.2020
12:28PM EDT 
vertical line Beds Are Burning
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167770
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.20.2020
12:34PM EDT 
vertical line Put Down That Weapon
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167771
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.21.2020
01:22PM EDT 
vertical line Dead Man Blues
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167781
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.21.2020
01:31PM EDT 
vertical line Singin The Blues
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167782
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.21.2020
01:40PM EDT 
vertical line Hellhound On My Trail
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167783
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.21.2020
02:43PM EDT 
vertical line Such A Night
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167790
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jul.18.2020
12:20PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line If something is good, it is good
If something is bad, it is bad
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168802
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont u start by getting your daughter off my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168803
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line before i shoot u francisco get her off my damned property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168804
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not my daughter i am sick of paying for your whole terrorist family. i feed every last one of u i take care of all of your animals i speak your grandparents language i cart them around i run all the bureau for u what do u do u bring snuff film covid and u use daterape drug on me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168805
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its not my damned daughter it is not Vanessa's take her or meet your victims
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168806
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont have time for any of u nobody does
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168807
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u worse than OJ SIMPSON u know how many lives u cost every day off my back
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168808
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya more than Trump now u wont even risk your life like your snuff film victim and u risk your daughter life she has more survival skill than u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168809
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont u learn your grandparents language cause i had to do it for u just like your daughter animal i did them all then u come and stomp on their chest because i broke up with u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168810
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now u dont grow any food i make it all u wont replace the fuel u use to blockade wheat combine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168811
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u wont signal PG&E correct i have to do it all for u but u are the only ones use it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168812
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u will die in anguish no matter what u do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168813
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes like OJ SIMPSON but u are currently worse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168814
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u will ever feed more people than me no never
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168815
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont u take your spawn of gang how many are there 10 people cum in the vagina and go match your snuff film and covid victims. unlike them u are given a chance to take your daterape drug spawn oversea
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168816
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because u already mutilated everyone its like killing OJ what good it do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168817
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line would save your daughter more food ya except it still taste bad
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168818
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u cannot grow food u kno why because there is no fuel and none of u know how to work it if u went there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168819
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i have nothing to do with your gang they are all exactly the same
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168820
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u kno what that fool James called me Vanessa he said i was drunk
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168821
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i kno he is serial killer the first time i heard about him but i wanted to see just how many terrorist your family fund. i am not interested in zen u see i am CIA agent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168822
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole family serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168823
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k u stomped on your daughter dog and u laughed about it for 4 year leading up to it and 4 year after u have no other purpose it is the only thing u have created other than COVID and waste and bank viruses. now y dont u try saving her isntead of leaving her on my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168824
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when the parents educated like yours then u csn only be terrorist why do u think i led u on for so long. because i am a zen master no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168825
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line POLICE I HAVE U SURROUNDED
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168826
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what jail will take u im not taking anyone. i already pay for your GF i cannot pay for more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168827
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line do u kno why i met your family at all. do u kno why i post at all no u dont kno
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168828
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i cannot take your gf your new gf and your daughter all at once y dont u learn to love one of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168829
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because i am intelligence agent dipsht do u kno even my post with Phil are not real he can tell but u cant
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168830
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i like him it is not what u think none of u ever surpass him i told u, u will be older than your dad and u wont be half him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168831
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u wont be half him u will have created multiple hell only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168832
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no none of u kno me u think Frank kno me. u think James will ever grow food. no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168833
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what i do is i go everywhere in the CA u still do not kno half of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168834
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when i am not growing all your food and doing all your work and attempting to study with your disease ya i uphold the law, but i cannot watch all neighborhood moron
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168835
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y cant u grow any food cause u slacked for too long. y cant u teach me to do more than run bureau because i do it for u cause u are slacker
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168836
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cant save any of your victim at least take your rapespawn and new gf off my hands
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168837
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u went to the wrong house and got clubbed over the head Vanessa its your family they always funded terrorist communities
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168838
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they are the same their whole lives they just backstabbed and stole from everyone and funded snuff films and rape
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168839
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont u go ask them about it ya cause u dont speak their language cause ur all lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168840
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line already have too many trouble maker u bring me worse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168841
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok your new gf and your daughter ok but they supposed to be yours i have gf aleady
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168842
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
12:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i feel bad for them i am not magic i cannot marry all of u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168843
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
01:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u prepared half a decade to crucify your daughter dog then u make death threat on her its funny except there are multiple victim
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168844
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
01:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she will ever beat me in anything unlikely but she better than u and u attack me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168845
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
01:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is 2 dog how did u fail twice when everyone else does them for u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168846
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
01:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line still have your sepsis STD for 20 year u have all the money all do every work y dont u beat me at 1 thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168847
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
01:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line each of u have one mildly entertaining skill only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168848
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
01:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line very simple if u stayed in school you'd kno that all those farms are going down in 10 years due to fuel and electric shortage then your daughter starve to death. most of the community alrady have malnutrition and covid it is a front for gang activity only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168849
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
01:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i cannot feed everyone just 1 or two
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168850
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just 1 problem i feed all of your other terrorist family already
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168851
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line cause u used it up cause ur lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168852
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just how many of your family i have to feed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168853
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line in order to survive u are going to need fuel do u know how get it after using it up it is yes or no question
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168854
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then do u know how to live without electric yes or no. if no to either u need to go abroad before your daughter shoot you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168855
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that goes for your whole terrorist family k i have too many of them everywhere they go they get coup, the prison they get coup i am sick of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168856
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont fuk with me none of u ever worked a day in your life. i kno what u are all up to u are all screwed, there is one ruler of san jose me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168857
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do u kno i control 3 country CIA
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168858
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not me there is nowhere u can go that u can survive i do not shoot u u already get knifed everywhere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168859
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then u made more mouth and 20 extra year i say cannibalize arturo for being lazy and poor judgement he never saw a farm in his life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168860
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse but it might cause disease else itd be fine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168861
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now, she need to go oversea for 1 her safety 2 any life worth living why dont u try take her after sacrificing everyone life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168862
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she is attach to me then do your job and learn to take care of women
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168863
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont ask me to do 10 women i do one or two only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168864
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse after sacrificing everyone u are causing drought, fuel, and electric shortage then what will u do u can survive with shove and bucket moron
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168865
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because u are rapist for 30 year that is y
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168866
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your terrorist family already cause trouble here u keep bringing me more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168867
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y dont u take all of them for me and take your daughter
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168868
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they all hide here how come. everyone is hiding evreything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168869
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y dont they figure out where they can survive they keep destroying everything i always have to fix their mental problem that destroy the whole USA
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168870
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want your lazy jealous family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168871
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do 1 thing only create hells rape their 10 yo daughter in a gang suffocate her dog slowly with 5 month torture bring covid bring bank virus use up fuel use up electric use up water
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168872
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok Maria and Arturo they are lazy their whole life thats why they dont know hard work when they see it they were always fake church i destroy all fake church its part of my work with 3 CIA they are front for snuff films only go ask them now it is even worse they are child rapist and they blow up resources
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168873
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u can go out there with shovel and bucket then talk
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168874
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse and take your whole family the 1 ultra gay terrorist family that think they know anything when the collaborate no they know less and less about me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168875
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line one person rule the whole USA on land myself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168876
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then y do i have 3 CIA dipsht because nobody create more value than myself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168877
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no matter what i do to save your extra woman since u are lazy she will not have a great life because u are genociding your daughter thats what u always wanted when u tortured her dog for 5 month and laughed in her face
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168878
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya i have to save your extra woman but i also have to feed the rest of your terrorist family u wont take care of the dog i did it too u didnt do one day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168879
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes it is read your post again u are terrorist Vanessa went to wrong house and got hit over the head by u thats y u didnt get shot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168880
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line day 1 on this forum: crush the lungs of your daughter dog and laugh while it get crucified for 5 month
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168881
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your second snuff film the first your rape victim dog the second your daughter sick of your family the whole thing always hiding in my property how come u cant take care of even 1 of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168882
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because she got hit over the head the proof in your post. but u kno what is curious the grandparents pay for it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168883
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse so just how many snuff film and terrorist bomb and covids and child cages do they fund probably more than 1
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168884
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody just starts funding rape they did it their whole life imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168885
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are rapists themselves probably left children somewhere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168886
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are terrorist then at least dont be lazy try growign some food for once
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168887
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole family none of them grow food it will be gone in 10 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168888
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that is the problem u do not take any of your family instead i have to feed, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, it is 7 of your family all drug addicts now your GF want to hide here too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168889
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not pimp i have 1 woman i am not pedophile it is your child porn and snuff film star which u use up all the birth control on y dont u learn to love a woman
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168890
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes while i am getting rid of harem u cannot love 1 single woman
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168891
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now your daughter she wont leave me alone u know what the problem u are genocidal against children that the problem else u wouldnt have borned her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168892
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go use her as hostage to go oversea after u crucify everyone u are cowards. but she need to go i am not going see she like me its because u are rapist u are interfering with my job i am not supposed to go
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168893
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she will have to have her heart broken if u manage to get her somewhere decent that is also your fault
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168894
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am hiring navy but i think its better if i do it with sepsis and eye problems
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168895
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your STD 20 year somehow i still do all your work and more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168896
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then how come i have 7 of your family y dont u take them. i am supposed to have 1 only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168897
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
02:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line while they are here they cause too many long term damage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168898
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont take care of a single one of your family that is the problem then they come here and cause damages
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168899
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you're not moral because u dont let your daughter body heal. if u just did nothing she is already feeding u. your problem is sin not dumb dumb is side effect of u raping 24/7
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168900
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i feed 7 of your family take now your new gf make 8 try take 1
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168901
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u have left them on my property 7 of them what for
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168902
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you dont know. you dont know because u rape constan u never stop
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168903
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line bring fuel then u have a start
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168904
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line otherwise everyone have to use shovel and bucket u rape too long and from the beginning i did every work piss off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168905
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u leave 7 on my property for almost 30 year also your STD how u going to repay my work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168906
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line try taking all of them for the rest of your life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168907
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i do 30 year now your turn u do 30 year put them on your property go get the fuel first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168908
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then risk your life for your rapespawn like u crucified her bset friend nobody can feed her a decent life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168909
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
03:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your 1 family only cost me money and u by extension
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168910
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what take u 10 year to figure out Vanessa u got clubbed over the head then u should know they left u with child
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168911
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of them are parasite they dont grow 1 thing u know why anything they grow take fuel they dont make it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168912
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line then 7 of their family they leave on my property u know why because they dont work 1 day in their life now hurry up b4 your whole fmaily die
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168913
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then u take responsibility Vanessa since James is a loser his new gf and daughter both run away see but i am not magic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168914
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do 7 u cant even do 1
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168915
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they put me in twice the debt for 30 year u will need more than 30 year to repay them why havent u started taking care of them lazy sinful jealous james
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168916
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u leave 7 on my property but u rape and murder and infect everyone with STD deliberately is that good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168917
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line no but shooting you is good. then shooting your whole family is the goodest option there is no other u cant take care of even 1 just try 1
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168918
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line very simple i feed 7 ppl for 30 year they cost me double money since u dont help them at all they became drug addicts now try taking even half them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168919
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line u take everyone for 30 year then talk
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168920
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i just want to live with my wife instead u socialist immigrant scumbag rape and pillage everyone not just me Trump is right about eveything u put 7 on my damn property when its supposed to support 2 or 3
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168921
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your daughter James Vanessa have nothing to do with any of u she run to us then u have issue probably pedophilia
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168922
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole family are jsut like u u force me to feed them for 30 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168923
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes see because they are drug addict they manage to cut the property value in half i can only take so many of your family while u give me STD
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168924
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because u dont a single work your whole life James that is why all 7 they are mooching off my property now they have made it half value when u are going to take them for 30 year for me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168925
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look u are so lazy u do not even understand the problem i take care of your drug addict family and your daughter dog is the problem then u come and rape and laugh while drowning her dog slowly for 5 month it is on film
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168926
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u will never repay your dozen dead yes it is dozen when u waste every day y dont u support the living i do 7 for 30 year try a bit of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168927
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are cannibalizing me next your daughter get famine but thats what u aleways wanted
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168928
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line same as ISIS just u r rich and gay
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168929
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u have 2/3rd of your life to accomplish a fraction of my work get to work. then your snuff films u can never repay u will die in anguish no matter how much u achieve. your rape the CIA have to step in
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168930
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes feed 7 people for 30 year everyone is waiting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168931
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my wife have nothing to do with your daughter whatsoever and i do not want her either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168932
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anything happen to her either safety or her fulfillment it is also your endless slacking
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168933
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have nothing to do with your family whatsoever James except that they mooch off me and destroy half my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168934
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sick of James STD Vanessa meanwhile he is using up all the birth control on his 10 yo daughter they do a gang orgy while leaving me to feed 7 how much longer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168935
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
04:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes because they tend to destroy my property how much longer before u do my work for 30 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168936
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
05:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont leave them with a dog they already drowned their daughters very slowly i do not know the name of the torture method they owe me close to 30 years u must factor the debt. then they need to replace the fuel or they will starve or get coup from the society
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168937
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
05:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then dont get clubbed over the head Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168938
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
05:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line stop making excuses u whiny btch it is very easy u come pick everyone up all 7 of them and u put them on your property there is no paperwork whatseover
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168939
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
05:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then go replace the fuel b4 everyone starve or get coup your daughter just leave it to CIA because she is screwed no matter what u do because u are OJ SIMPSON
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168940
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
05:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure they should do a dog every1 does one but they do not have the discipline
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168941
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line see Vanessa nothing not answer in one or two post at the beginning u dont know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168942
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i did not post do u think its because there is anything new no it is because i am busy u are not worth talking to u dont do any job
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168943
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line very easy grow a backbone then no snuff films no need for CIA intervention u dont do it but u just sit there and cry then get out of everyone way
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168944
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont care if someone else water tortured the dogs i dont care if u got knocked on the head because u went to the wrong house. then learn to stand up for others
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168945
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the rape does not affect u it affect all your friend more it affect younger generation more i have more of the downtime from pregnancy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168946
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line STD affect whom myself only it come from your people becaues u never stand up for anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168947
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i cant stand up for myself u know why because every person in town is against me do you know why because they are communist insurgency there is nobody in usa who is not sick of their lies. look u all already got knifed in the grocery store by the clerk do u ever thnk y
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168948
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its like saying OJ wife should have just defended herself she was a weakling what can u do moron read your post RELAX TPOUE PYSZICAKL BPODY RELAXY YOIR PHYSICAL BOFY HAHAHAHHAHA that is your OJ SIMPSON raping his wife corpse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168949
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now it is OJ fault only or it is from community sin piling up too long where do u think his funding come from same people that fund u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168950
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am well versed in all subject y would i not kno buddhist scripture i am too busy taking care of your 7 family for nearly 30 year while they create a debt because they are not supposed to be supported on so little so they are drunkard because u dont take care of a single one now u also caused a peg leg how u repay
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168951
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is nothing to it u cant repay any of your dozen victim dead from crucifixion and from your diseases and bank viruses and from your slack i had to do your work, as always, so yet another pegleg. but u can try taking care of your 7 people family for 30 year u are so realistic then what stopping u they are all begging to go somewhere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168952
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now this is also very simple: your rapespawn have any safety issue or simply heartbreak issue that is also your fault because i am not supposed to go oversea even when i am the best at it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168953
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is effect of rape that u introduce scenario that nobody can solve not even CIA it leave scars
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168954
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she is attach to me doesnt make it not rape it makes it more rape she supposed to like u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168955
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
09:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes see its like when ISIS put women in cage and breed them most of the story probably false but a few case probably happen they do it so they can use the children as hostage for resource usually they are endangered in the process u are exactly the same u also have torture chamber crime u also have what is effectively multiple bomb in public resources only dif u are gay so u more like OJ SIMPSON very simple see, but maybe it is mean because u might argue nothing exists if so he is currently better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168956
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
10:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my wife also my employee lousy and the only one hirable what so hard for u ppl to understand that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168957
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
11:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is nothing u can bring dipsht. anything u bring your people cost me in the first place because they mutilate the property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168958
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
11:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i have 1 category of resource it is right by gunfire
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168959
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
11:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my right that is so u leave me to feed your family too long y dont u take them reality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168960
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
11:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dump all your women here with more debt they have to pay your debt so i have to go screw more women why dont u help them for once
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168961
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
11:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u made them into drug addict u take them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168962
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.20.2020
11:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u make a debt on them and they also make a debt themselves why it so hard for any of u to understand anything because u are rapist for 30 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 168963
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jul.21.2020
12:07PM EDT 
vertical line In The Year 2525
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169006
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jul.22.2020
03:01PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line If something is good, it is good
If something is bad, it is bad
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169009
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line the one family that is ENVER and BOBWIDGET are drunkards and date rapists and hoboes so they cant tell what is good and bad if they cared to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169010
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont they go drink wine in the park because i make it all they rather make more snuff films and rape little girls
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169011
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is multiple sperm not mine or Vanessa's she run to me its because u are lazy cowards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169012
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the best thing is to take her abroad imo but i only go where Vanessa go
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169013
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line actually u are all sinners and u are all jealous of me but suppose that u werent only Vanessa is employable unless u get on the ship then everyone is about equal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169014
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y dont u try it after water torturing your friends to death and living off everyone back and breeding hostage because u are cowards aside from lazy sinners
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169015
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line since u already used up all the fuel and u will never produce any of it u must succeed in one try
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169016
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are automatic aware without trying at all u are reality then go take care of your family for once. or take your gangrape spawn oversea. right because none of u really aware because u dont really practice any morality. because all of u really live in fantasy world
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169017
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya one where u arent date rapist and u didnt mutilate your daughter dog just cause i broke up with u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169018
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line one where u have jobs no i take care of everyone u never did one job for 30 year. and your grandparents the same their whole lfies so how could they tell a morality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169019
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line here's one - u cannot save everyone then u must do some evil. u have child rapists doing torture in a hospital it is better to bomb it. that is good, that is why your grandma got injured, except she didnt really she just threw a fit cause she is a whore
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169020
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line shoot Sandra and Maria and Arturo and your whole legion that is not 100% good but it is good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169021
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u made a cage baby then u laughed while crushing her dog lung slowly over months u all cummed to it in a gang
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169022
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line do u think people with jobs do that no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169023
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what use your legion if they are attacking me the whole time i think they are date rapists themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169024
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what use your legion if they are paying date rapists every day what they could not tell?????? they are legion and they cant tell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169025
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line doesnt matter whose sperm it is chosen at random in a snuff film orgy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169026
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line may as well be borned from 3+ parents not mine or Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169027
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they like to mutilate their daughter dog slowly while laughing the lungs crushed over a period of a month nothing worse since Jesus
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169028
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just read their first post there u go. i am taking care of their whole family i do not have time to spend online
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169029
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is their second snuff film each of them each time because they got broken up with so they go and attack the dog, first their ex dog then their rapespawn dog
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169030
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they cannot speak their family language so they cannot take care of anyone if they cared to which they dont already cost a leg they laughed the whole time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169031
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if they attacked with gun that would have been better the make a crucifixion it is not metaphor they masturbate the whole time. do they have any job their whole life no not a single 1
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169032
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
04:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is their rapespawn dog it is their family i do all the work they come and torture everyone. they cannot do the work if they tried or not tried because they are too lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169033
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i wont point out that u should be ashamed of yourselvse acting like u ever did 1 day of work in your life because u are drunkards for 30 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169034
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but how u get funding i say your grandparents the same they are lazy drunkards and they have terrorist money their whole lives it does not come from nowhere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169035
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u have multiple crucifixion, u have COVID, u have computer virus installed on the power plants, now u have a spawn of gangrape drugs u bred an unconscious person but it is more crime against the young I prevent a famine she is still damned
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169036
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line why wouldnt everyone also have sepsis from your gangrapists for 20 year it is the least crime but u also do so. then u are boring u will not even sit and entertain everyone with your riches u use up all the birth control instead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169037
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u beat their heads and force them into rehab it does no good because aside from being jobless their whole lives they are also schooless their whole lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169038
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so what else aside from crucifixion and creating covid and power plant viruses u vandalize private property so now it does not taste so great. u dont have jobs or school your whole lives then y not teach me something because u are drunkards off my wine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169039
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u did not only procrastinate 30 year u regressed the previous work. u are sex addict for 30 year u are crucifiers u are creators of COVID creators of power plant virus slavers of intelligent hard working Americans
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169040
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line shoot would be kinder than all your victims but all of u always bitch. prison would be good but all of u too expensive. deportation same thing nobody will take u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169041
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i also have everyone sepsis for 20 year y would that be surprising
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169042
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u plant 30 year late my wife better. you regressed your parents' work. your selection is sex addict
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169043
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u create the covid and power plant virus of course i have to do your bureau instead every time u go someone get cost. then how come u cant teach 1 thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169044
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i do your parents and animal i do your bureau i do your languages i grow your food u infect me with sepsis my whole life then u dont have 1 thing to teach i am teaching u instead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169045
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u made it harder for my wife to survive by regressing your parents' work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169046
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line thats y all of u older and childless yet i have child, but she is not supposed to exist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169047
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only i can survive while doing everyone work i want more job, like accounting but none of u can teach me. y dont u at least treat your sepsis on the community and do the bureau because only i do the work. why dont u entertain anyone because i make your wine then i do it while u are having orgy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169048
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes all of u monolingual u either fail one language or the other. my daughter want me abroad anyone good at language no ill probably have to do that too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169049
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how come Americans died for any of u now u repeat all history evil
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line survival not the issue Vanessa nobody have to worry about me ever i want more job the issue but i am not smart enough. i like accounting but i already have to fix everyone bureau and disease
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169051
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are going to give me sepsis on top of all their sin on the universe why dont they teach me a damned thing at least go mail the maestro for me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169052
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the time everyone spend doing orgy i double the learning speed of the civilization u are proof
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169053
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because they are drunkard they think it take long no i do it in one hour they spend more time with their sex addiction, that your daughter better than conservatory is proof
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they just like to make excuses to attack everyone like all the church and state gangrapists throughout history
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are socialist same as Nazi without the suicide
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169056
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes same as communism without the poverty
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169057
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now they make cage babies like ISIS they put unconscious women in a cage and make the baby there so they get imports and transportation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169058
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
05:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya make a hostage cowards there are no prison left anyway but i only go when Vanessa go
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169059
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
09:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Trump is my second choice he is doing a fine job
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169060
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y doesnt reality take care of a single one of his family whoever he is instead i have to take care of every single last one and they tend to cause trouble
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169061
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line oh please i am barely exaggerating
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169062
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what u call vague is either an omission for everyone safety or a refusal to do more of your damned work or not much of an exaggeration
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169063
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no government controls you because you are the state there is nobody richer in US not even Trump
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169064
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line doesnt matter who im talking at everyone is either terrorist or drug addict i need less people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169065
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone is like your dad Vanessa they will be that way their entire lives except they also torture and rape so they have regressed further than their already hooligan parents
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its 3 ppl DNA funded by your whore statist backstabbing grandparents same money goes into ISIS and OJ SIMPSON
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169067
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because u are socialist you're too dumb to understand my first post
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169068
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is CIA when im not taking care of reality's entire family and animals
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169069
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so you are holding me back but you are inflicting worse on everyone else it is not myself only who ought to coup you 2 decade ago
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169070
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you're not going to take care of a single one of your family then at least take care of your rapespawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169071
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah listen to that b1tch she fuking wail too much what u got to wail about b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont u take care of them reality i do them for 30 year and u bring more rape and snuff film and disease and computer virus and STD u do them for 30 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169073
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look Oanh Marcus there is nobody who dont want u dead Trung want you dead u realize that right. you can go move in with these rapist here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169074
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse its your family reality u dont live with a single one of them u make me do it instead and u bring nothing but rape and jealousy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169075
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go take care of your family they are rapist their whole life like you. your rapespawn i should not have to pay for her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169076
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not use rape charge lightly. to me if u just make someone get an abortion that is not rape. what is rape, rape is snuff films, torture, and famine its what u do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169077
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line torture rape snuff films famine disease computer viruses slavery theft anything else, yeah child rape. and more women fleeing u when i am not magic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169078
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line see you're jealous james you're so jealous u killed 2 dog your ex then your daughters. u are mr. reality right, u know why i dont talk to u because u are funded i have to kill the funder first
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169079
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line is it your DNA or it is 3 ppl DNA it is 3 ppl DNA because u are equally regressed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169080
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want your new GF i dont want your rapespawn u keep bringing me more women when i do your whole family y dont u take them off my hands Vanessa have nothing to do with any of u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169081
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its not my daughter its not Vanessa daughter none of these ppl my family they are YOURS James mr. reality but like the rest u dont work 1 day in your life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169082
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i understand none of u can contain your jealousy so u make snuff film of your ex and rapespawn dog it is crucifixion u laugh the whole time. but u are reality then at least survive with your family instead i take care of them my whole life u dont do a single work in your life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then how come they are regressing my properties u should have them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169084
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have nothing to do with your rapespawn get her off my property b1tches
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169085
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont uphold the law the problem Vanessa u are worthless version of me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169086
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sin does not go away just because u plug your ears and cry all day u have to stop it yourself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169087
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line unlike me u dont have any work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169088
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse u are like those people who just sit there and watch gangrape and crucifixion when u have a gun
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169089
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not like u i am an angel u are a parasitic scum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169090
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are just not OJ SIMPSON wow u dont have much standards do u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169091
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y dont u cut your wrists Vanessa stop whining
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169092
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse how can u not solve anything when u dont have work doesnt matter others do the crime u dont stop any of it when u are right there with a gun and 0 work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169093
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because u are spineless and lazy Vanessa u arent OJ that is not a standard u will stil die in anguish
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169094
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u will no matter how much work u do u will die in anguish
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169095
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hahahaha relax your attention vanessa relax your attention
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169096
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go help your dharma friend Vanessa hahahahahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169097
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line o wait u sold them to the cross just like your grandma
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169098
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u know why all your friends committed suicide because there isnt even anyone worth taking pleasure with
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169099
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse often i think to shoot myself not because i am not worth more than everyone but because i am bored i miss the dead. it would be sin because i take less life by killing everyone it is a dereliction of duty.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169100
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hahahahahaha help your dharma friends help your daughter relax your narrow jealous attentions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169101
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
10:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line any of u ever do work for once u will still die in anguish
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169102
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u can start work by taking care of your family for once instead of making me do everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169103
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line these tiny animal people they are amongst the worst people in history they think they can get away with everything because it may or may not be the end of the world so they rape and torture as many people as they can
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169104
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are reality's family not mine but he never does a single work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169105
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what friends at work he doesnt work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169106
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line neither do they they are gay and magical thinking
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169107
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because they never went to school either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169108
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u couldnt take care of anyone if u tried becauese u are rapist your whole life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169109
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line 1 thing u can do get on ship like u do to others save your rapespawn u give me sepsis so u r planning to do it right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169110
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya jstu automatic aware since u used up all the fuel and u will never produce any u have to do it in one try plenty of old ship nobody care about
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169111
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line be the physical body like u do to better ppl relax your attention like u do to better ppl
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169112
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line see u wont all of u are like OJ SIMPSON only except u are currently more gay and killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169113
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya he not so comfy or expensive but u are and equally lazy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169114
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then take your family for once like i took them for nearly 30 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169115
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the best barber shave me right now i get sepsis from you and your family endless gangrape. anything they do to me they make worse on everyone else
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169116
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont like your ex very much Vanessa he is a whiny jealous little b1tch like the rest of everyone here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169117
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so he does 0 work his whole life then he makes 2 snuff film one of his rapespawn dog just cause everyone broke up with him now i have to fuk his new GF too im not magic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169118
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of them 0 work ethic the problem they are not jealous overnight they are jealous their whole lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169119
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i hate jealous people they are disgusting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169120
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y dont they grow up and take care of their family and GF instead of making me do everything i already have family and GF i cannot be in all place at once
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169121
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line James childish and vague
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169122
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of them are why dont all of u get off my property take your rapespawn stop mooching off everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169123
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line is what u are currently doing good. no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169124
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are currently making me take care of your whole family i already have family u FUCJER I GHAVE FMAMILY GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169125
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line YOUR FAMILY YOUR RAPESPAWN NOT MY JOB YOU MAKE EVERYONE DO YOUR JOB YOUR WHOLE LIFE I ALREADY HAVE FAMILY BUT I HAVE TO DO YOURS TOO WHAT U DO CRUCIFIXION AND ORGY ONLY
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169126
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she is none of my wife business get her off my property its your rapespawn not mine not Vanessa's
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169127
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she is none of my wife business get her off my property its your rapespawn not mine not Vanessa's
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169128
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole family get them off my property stop mutilating the whole universe
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169129
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am the only fit parent doesnt matter Vanessa they need to take their rapespawn oversea CIA need to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169130
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where their new gf go since they are lazy i dont know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169131
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y dont they grow some food for once instead of stealing everyone else food
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169132
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they do 0 work their whole life and they park their family here too there is no end to their whiny b1tch demands whine whine whine its all they do all day after crucifying all their friends out of jealousy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169133
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y dont u do a single work James instead of plugging your ear and pretending nothing exist when u steal everyone food every day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169134
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u the same 0 work ethic and endless jealousy u will die in anguish if u ever manage to do any work at all i dont think u will
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169135
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line NOT MY FUKING FAMILY IT IS YOURS I DO THEM MY WHOLE LIFE THEY ARENT EVEN MINE
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169136
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so what reality u have to show the reality where all your GF want to fuk me but u give me more disease with your endless jealousy u do not know any limit because the world might end u go on rape and torture spree u even rape and torture your 10 yo daughter u give her disease u give her famine u water torture her dog to death while cumming and laughing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169137
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly 0 reality not a single food but a lot of stolen food and a lot of crucifixions and rape and disease and vandalism
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169138
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line a lot of gay and perfume all 30 year u ppl u are literally spanish inquisition
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169139
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes just more gay
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169140
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k go take care of your family reality like i did my whole life theyre yours not mine. go take care of your new GF she is yours not mine. go take care of your rapespawn she is yours not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169141
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so. who complained about shoot. they're childish.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169142
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so. who called for help. they are manipulative and abusive and lazy and thieves and drunkard and childless and all their friends committed suicide and the whole USA want to shoot them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169143
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line passive aggressive what u do is worse than shoot. always childish always manipulating all your friends they committed suicide in shame hahahahahahahahahahaha they were farmers and they didnt even want to keep living with you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169144
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what work what legion what animals master they are all fraud and gay and worse than shoot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169145
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure its obvious to everyone except themselves Vanessa they like to plug their ears and pretend they didnt water torture their friends to death they like to plug their ears and pretend they grow a single food they like to plug their ears and pretend they dont steal more than Trump every day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169146
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they water torture their friends to death and make covid and steal from everyone and install bank virus TRUMP coup is on the way Vanessa they are much better ppl
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169147
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did anyone try to troll me i didnt notice
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yse too busy doing all your damned work. now all of u single and none of u have spouse and none of u have children and all your friends committed suicide even tho they were completely independent y do u think because u come here and make a crucifixion while laughing in a whole legion
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am jsut baiting u retard i am wondering how many people u collectively leave tortured to death how many people u steal from
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169150
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah call help for crucifixion o wait u are the ones that do it. call help for all your independent friends suicided u know why they suicided because of u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169151
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your families all suicided its fuking hillarious serves u right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169152
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your families all suicided its fuking hillarious serves u right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169153
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sometimes i think to join your victims but itd be sin. you're all childish
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169154
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah grow up no USA want any of u u already killed all your lovers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169155
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.22.2020
11:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no im reading some of your post again it says something about shoot being wrong and calling for help itd be funny but they are really that childish
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169156
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only ones need help are yourselves. only ones need shoot are yourselves better fate than all your victims. only ones childish are yourselves.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169157
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only ones with narrow attention are yourselves from slacking your whole lives so anyone else successful u think it take them a long time. only one doesnt help humanity are yourselves. everything u say to me is childish projection the reason i dont respond is to see just how many crucifixion and theft u collectively make
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169158
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only ones live like animals are yourselves. only ones happy gay are yourselves. only ones rapist are yourselves i have nothing to do with rape but u all do.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah u blame me for your GFs suicided its hillarious now your remaining family and gangrape spawn wont leave me i dont want them u lazy b1tches
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169160
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line oh its me shot your GFs maybe its because u are passive aggressive manipulative childish gay lazy crucifiers even when they made the whole USA they thought u werent with living with they are right. obvious to everyone but yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169161
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line only ones plug your ears from the universe are yourselves i do your whole family when i already have 1 why dont u take them for once. u plug your ears from your own family u are sinners and drunkard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169162
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont i post because i do both family u ppl u do 0. why else dont i post because i am sick of doing your work and homework both. why else dont i post because none of u will ever make decent roommate my parasite wife already the best
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169163
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line lazy rapist James not welcome here Vanessa y dont he take his rapespawn and family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169164
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they always shift the blame first its James DNA then its Frank DNA then its Christie DNA
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169165
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its whichever u ppl say it is k i have nothing to do with rape
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169166
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look its just a whole legion lined up at a cage like a lottery
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169167
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did they even put anyone in the cage no they used drugs very simple k like all their sins and stupidity obvious to everyone but themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169168
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i still do all of your family is that good. my family supposed to be Vanessa only she has nothing to do with anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169169
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when r any of u taking your family back after so many crucifixion and rape and disease and virus u should at least take care of your family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169170
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y ask me about the ship u are the rich ones inflicting sepsis on everyone u are the ones put everyone else on the ship u are the ones put cage baby hostage on an island
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169171
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure i dont kno sailing im not the one sink others in a rage. im not the one put hostage on island. im not the one giving everyone else sepsis in a rage. ur rapespawn still better off with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169172
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y didnt u save your dharma friends Vanessa u were home but i wasnt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169173
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line now they are all crucified spineless lazy b1tch go slit your wrists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169174
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are not worth raping only they think so. i have 0 choice of decent wife its dif evils
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169175
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya that sound your grandma made it is fake she is just a backstabbing taxing whore her whole life but thats what ur victims sounded like. and sound like for that matter.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169176
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ahh.. .ahh.. ahhh ... and her arm hit everything right thats what ur victims did and do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169177
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she say go to school she is actually right about a single thing wow because all of u lazy your entire life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169178
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is present tense u are all more casualties than the Trump tower
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169179
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya who whined about shoot they passive aggressive and childish and manipulative and lazy. i will not only shoot i will shoot your gay lazy grandma and your rapespawn to put her out of her misery
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169180
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya and your new gf i will have to shoot her too since u dont do any work. or u want me to do two gf
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169181
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your problem is that u dont help humanity but its obvious to everyone except yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169182
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
12:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u come here and project after all your crucifixions because u are too drunkard to even steal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169183
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its very simple Vanessa if u dont have the right capital u cant be expected to grow food. however your family job was to run the bureau and they managed to make a torture and debt from that too therefore they must be removed else any immigrant come they will remove you anyways
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169184
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line shoot is preferable to deaths in the oil industry let alone your covid and your snuff films
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169185
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line which ones need the most agriculture and mail yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169186
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line id say use rather than need since your hyperactive attentions tend to mail what is already in your city
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169187
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not have to try u for your snuff films which are worse than shoot your every day is sin
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169188
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now one of your idiot whined about shoot and calling for help your snuff film producers cannot be helped only shot. or u going to go live with OJ SIMPSON they are the same. your friends needed help u crucified them else they committed suicide in shame when they already did not need anyone hahahahahahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169189
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya read your first post thats y they committed suicide if they knew how far youd go theyd shoot u instead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169190
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i say they already knew u run around with baklavas and head scarves thats y they committed suicide they are communicating with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169191
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya avoid your family thats what they are saying unfortunately mr. reality force me to take care of them for nearly 30 year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169192
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line peg leg is also yours u would want shoot then too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169193
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line none of u need help u need shoot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u already use every slavery and mental help in the USA what more can u get
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
03:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is so ur ppl are a teeny bit above OJ SIMPSON but gayer and currently more killer. not Vanessa family u just have her papers. not my daughter or my second GF they just run away i wish they didnt exist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169196
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line relax your hyperactive attentions and try using your physical body instead of your hyperactive attention to love them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169197
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they arent my job i already have a family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169198
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now when i do your whole family and disease what do u expect i just sit keep doing everyone work my whole life no. u have no oxygen what sound will u make
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169199
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everything obvious to everyone but yourselves cause you're sinner not once but your whole lives and you are sinner not then but still now
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169200
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line again: was it good to additionally inflict a peg leg. is it good to make me do 2 family right now
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169201
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line RELAX YOUR NARROW ATTENTIONS GO HELP YOUR FAMILY GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF RELAX YOUR NARROW ATTENTIONS GET THEM OFF
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169202
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line RELAX YOUR NARROW ATTENTIONS BE THE PHYSICAL BODY RELAX YOUR NARROW ATTENTIONS BE THE PHYSICAL BODY
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169203
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line GO HELP YOUR FAMILY GO HELP YOUR FAMILY GO HELP YOUR NEW GF GO HELP YOUR NEW GF GO HELP YOUR RAPESPAWN GO HELP YOUR RAPESPAWN GET THEM OFF MY PROPERTY THIS INSTANT
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169204
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line STOP PLUGGING YOUR EARS GO BE THE PHYSICAL BODY QUIT YOUR B1TCHING QUIT YOUR B1CHING QUIT YOUR B1TCHING
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169205
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not referring to your crucifixions and covid and bank viruses i am referring to your present tense slack i have 2 family and dumped on my property everyone has your STD. i do not bother saying go be the physical body u know why because i know u will never take care of anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169206
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok get your family off my property. get your new gf off my property. get your rapespawn off my property. fix their stds. see im right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169207
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your legion childish and vague mind they do not have spouse themselves. some of them regrettably might have kids that are running away maybe they are smart enough to do it on their own thats y they cant tell anything see im right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169208
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u less help than a dedicated artist u are a murder and a rape and a disease and more slavery see im right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169209
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line not one thing I and everyone else didnt say in their first post u plug your ears and live in fantasy worlds see we're right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169210
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line whiny cunts get your family and GF and rapespawn off my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169211
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u did i do even more of your work after u make a pegleg and u jump me with 10 men and b1tch for police like u always do to everyone in USA everyone sick of u ppl
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169212
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u do u ppl always going into other ppl home and starting trouble but u do it with gang and police u never got in a fight before
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169213
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ill prove it ill go over right now and put down your whole family the problem is that u always end up costing another person the police complained the last dozen time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169214
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the police already complained to me the mental wards already complained to me the farmers already complained to me the doctors already complained to me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169215
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure but u wont relax your inward focused energies and narrow attentions u keep your gf and rapespawn and family on my property instead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169216
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line let me show u how to love them. k u have it is called widget and enver STD how to treat u cant because they used up all the resource and blew up all the offices go beg a doctor
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169217
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they wont grow food for u i cant clone myself. they crucified all your family i cant go back in time and shoot them they called for police see so they can get away like OJ like always. they need shoot now i agree
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169218
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they borned u in their snuff film studio where they dont grow anything i cant go back in time and help u wow u kno they call police on everyone right then the police always complain to me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169219
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what everyone think socialism is why u think so many want a TRUMP coup
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169220
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what your people ever look for another back to stab another hole to rape it is end of the USA so they dont care anything just be OJ SIMPSON fuk all their exes corpse thats what they do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya steal all my resource make me take care of your family give your 10yo daughter std water torture her dog to death make me take care of your family steal all my resource give your family peg leg give your 10yo daughter std and famine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169222
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line read your taunt again. it makes no sense none of u really know what i sound like because u panic and cry for police every time u visit your own family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169223
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im scared of my GF im scared of my daughter ndanmai fuked my gf and stole my daughter i want them both dead i want them both dead i want therir animals tortured i want my gf daughter both dead thats what u sounded like the one family that is i dont know who u are but u are all the same
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169224
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont know what i sound like u dont know what your daughter sound like u dont know what your family sound like u dont know what your GF sound like u dont know what your ex sound like
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I WANT THEM DEAD I WANT MY DAUGHTER FAMINE AND STD I WANT I WANT THEIR ANIMALS TORTURED HAHAHAHHAHAH THEY ARE DYING FROM CRUSHED LUNG MY DAUGBTER DOG DYING FROM CRUSHED LUNG HAHAHAHHAHAHA I AM GOING TO GIVE HER FAMIEN HAHAHAHHAHA I AM GOING TO GIVE MY EX FAMINE SHE BROKE UP WIHT MEEI CANT STAND IT I CANT STAND IT MY NEW GF SHE WONT DATE ME VANEDSSA WONT DATE ME I WANT THEM ALL DEAD thats what ur gang sound like
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169226
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya to this day u leave your entire family and exes and daughter on my property y u think i dont respond diph1t because im scared no because u are OJ SIMPSON u always pumped on steroids and cry for police i dont have gun. u dont know what your own daughter sound like u dont know what our own family sound like u dont know what your new gf or your ex sound like u dont know what i sound like im busy dipsh1t
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they do thats what they sound like first post. im scared of ndanmai im scared of ndanmai its obvious to everyone but your gang. the jokes on you, your joke but u failed it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line none of thse people really confront anyone in real life u know what they do they slip drug in everyone drink they run around in gang on steroid they break your neck very easy u do anything they whine for police they do it with everyone but the police always complain the whole USA complain
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169229
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they just inflicted another peg leg i have to go there and sort them out what they do same thing they always do they attack their gf and 10yo with a knife and they cry for police they jump u with 10 ppl what cowards and whiny little animal ppl
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u dont know how any of your family sound like u dont know what your rapespawn sound like u dont know what your new GF sound like u know why because i do them every day. u dont know what they sound like how could u know what i sound like
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u know what your victims sound like no. should i play it for anyone no because the whole town lousy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
04:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im scared of ndanmai im scared of ndanmai im scared of ndanmai thats what u all sound like i want him dead i want him dead i want him dead thats what u all sound like he is a witch he is a witch he is a witch thats what u all sound like. except i fuk all your women so u really want htem dead i want all my gf dead i wantall my gf dead i want my daughter dead i wat my daughter dead thats what u sound like the one family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169233
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
05:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya its one voice why do u have to go anywhere to hear it its called a crucifixions and gangrapes they are all brainwashed and made many jesuses
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169234
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
05:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now what are the purpose of my post to teach any non OJ how to uphold the law but none of u have any character u will all die in anguish
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
05:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because u dont know how to feed a dog because u are hooligan. u are too expensive for a dog the dog want to die see jsut put it into the vet only i can do one but i cant clone myself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169236
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
05:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure i trained your daughter to do one she very good now she wont leave me. u know what she sound like no. u know what your family sound like no. u know what your ex or new gf sound like no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169237
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
05:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hmm lets see u are all OJ SIMPSON what more anyone needed to hear from your first post the rest of u dont know how to fight crime so i have to teach to u how
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
05:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i want to marry ndanmai i want to marry ndanmai thats what all your girls sound like but i am not magic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 169239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Jul.23.2020
05:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your town very sinner and drug addict what u think