history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Aug 20 2019 11:10AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  There was an old woman in China who had supported a monk for over twenty years. She had built a little hut for him and fed him while he was meditating. Finally she wondered just what progress he had made in all this time. To find out, she... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: STUPIDITY
vertical line Posted on Aug.03.2019 @ 10:54AM EDT by so_teh
The melody of the mad
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email so_teh
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.03.2019
11:38AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Happiness is listening.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164328
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.03.2019
09:51PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line See, stupidity cannot be denied. I wouldn't call stupidity funny. It's like an illness. No being is born stupid. Stupidity is learned. And it is learned fast in a lot of cases at a very young age. It's an unfortunate incident. And it's strange. Because stupidness, which causes suffering, is powerful.

People consciously sacrifice their true selves for being stupid. Because you are likely to gain something from being as such.

People are pretending to be stupid to look good! It's THAT strange!

In any one individual there is great conflict, usually existential, that the outlets of stupidity manifest because is very easy to ignore what is right in front of you.

The games of the world are highly complex. Yet, it is that very complexity that is stupid.

Then, what to do is let the stupid be free. It is not to mind the stupidity happening around you. Observe it with the heart of compassion.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164329
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.04.2019
04:20AM EDT 
vertical line We Used To Know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164330
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
08:15AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Babies are born pretty dumb. Its the difference between a rattlesnake and dolphin and a human. Nothing wrong with being dumb. Which is simply not knowing. I agree most stop learning or desiring to learn. My desire to learn has led me far. From learning the earth is a flat expanse universe to the noosphere to the hum phenomenon. Things most won't learn about or desire to. I desire real truth. Very regardless of what I want. I've read the poetry of akhenaten, the book of Jesus and wiccan. I'm more intelligent then most. People have more then told me. But being marred by our intellects I agree because of unneeded complexity. A dumbing down for some is needed. Intellect is nothing without a grounding. With a grounding it becomes just info. True and false. Letting reality dictate what's true. For example god is not religious. No where is it found in reality save peoples heads. So religion is not real. Many have come to this distinction. So who cares how intelligent I am. I had to learn.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164331
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
08:32AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line There is like 3 people in the world who's IQ is so high that nobody can understand what their trying to discuss. I can understand them. But here's the point. If they can't discuss it in a way a person of average intelligence can grasp its incomprehensible. So they may be intelligent but not smart enough to dumb it down. There is a universal grounding for all. A base. This base also has a universal tongue that's beyond intellect. It is this base I desire to unite mankind. Not just mere intellect.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164332
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
08:49AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Plus realizations or revelations which are the same thing outweigh mere intellect. For example what they teach as science of the universe I've more then read about. For years after former schooling. I would have laughed and made fun of others professing a flat earth prior. Nor would I ever had considered it. But just walking down the street the thought entered my mind the earth is stable naturally and a flat expanse. So I sat in the grass and this realization coincided with reality for me. It was a few years later this flat earth movement started. Which is marred by untruths a lot to. Having researched it regardless of belief I found more reality in it then science has written of. Even now intelligent people are trying to prove it using the very science of math ect. I cannot nor will not turn away from what might be a real reality.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164333
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.04.2019
09:05AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line You think the planet is flat.

...Makes sense.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164334
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.04.2019
09:11AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Me personally, I still enjoy the idea of the Cosmos.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164335
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
10:03AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Wasn't a thinking process.

I entertained the beauty of the cosmos for years. Explained it to some who wanted to know more. But after my revelation of living in a flat earth infinite universe I discovered many researching flat earth. Now its science outweighs the taught science.

But here's the ticket concepts cannot be found anywhere in reality save peoples heads. Some are a thought and reflection of reality that is true but still not real reality that is non conceptual in nature.

This non conceptual state of realizations and revelations for me is the intellect of the body. Where facts are combined. Our society focused on facts instead of being aware of facts. This departure from the norm is welcomed.

The truth is one person can very greatly from another. So if I say this body is automatically aware of reality without any effort this is a reality for me. Obviously not for all. It does not equate right or wrong for me but what I'm sensing as reality.

I would say I'm caught in the middle ground of truth versus concepts but I see the concepts as the imagined things they are and I let reality dictate. Above my desires. Even if the world proves to me to be later round I have no choice to accept.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164336
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.04.2019
10:15AM EDT 
vertical line Okay let me get this straight: Jesus came with the sword [to slash] and fire [to burn], to set brother against brother and here we have the most stupid barbarian Messiah in the world desiring to unite mankind over the edge of the flat earth. Maybe he should try and unite the two hemipsheres of his pickled brain first and see if that helps.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164337
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
10:28AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line No edge. That's incorrect flat earth concepts. I have lived two previous lives in far away different lands. One in the lands of pure blood humans and two in a deep chasm in the ground in a barren wasteland that was the lined with the base of gray aliens. Flying to our known world I did not fly in outer space as a pilot. But I did enjoy flying around the moons of Jupiter and Saturn. Moons. Not planets. No messiah here. That's for religions. Herald of reality. Yes. His speaker.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164338
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
10:38AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Everyone imagines aliens must all be smarter then us. Well being a young gray I had not acquired a lot of knowledge. Hence a dumb ass pilot. The gray society places intelligence above all. Their near sighted shortcoming. As does the race of pure bloods. So I aim to unite not just our race but those races as well. Not under my banner but realities. The question was asked simply. If there is a real god what is it? Being gods herald I aim to help others be a herald of reality. Sound familiar? It is only a question of time. Nothing more. Nothing less. It was bound to happen.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164339
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Aug.04.2019
10:59AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: "Okay let me get this straight: Jesus came with the sword [to slash] and fire [to burn], to set brother against brother and here we have the most stupid barbarian Messiah in the world desiring to unite mankind over the edge of the flat earth. Maybe he should try and unite the two hemipsheres of his pickled brain first and see if that helps. "

It's a facepalm that never ends Phil. It's not worth any other comments. A dumpster fire. Rubbish. Trash and not the recyclable kind.

And the worst part is... It's a game to them. And they never stop. They never wake up.

It's a permanent taint.

It's an extreme.

And they sleep soundly at night.

It's exactly what a fool is like in today's world.

They should be left alone, damned to their own state.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164340
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.04.2019
11:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Ok but there is no law against cooking Gods. I might make dog treats. Then what will you do. I do not want you since you cannot read anything. Good luck out there though
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164341
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
12:00PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line In truth and zen scripture its clearly stated there is no real mind to be fettered. Just imagination. God HAS spoken to me. None else I see with this message. So that does make me gods speaker. His herald. You both cannot handle simple words I type. So THIS is why god had me speak. You cannot grasp my simple message let alone god speak to frail egos.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164342
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.04.2019
12:06PM EDT 
vertical line Watch out for the invading extraterrestrials masquerading as gods. They're really archonic virus parasites with a keyboard and internet access; they are man-eating traps that will only end in green goo.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164344
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.04.2019
12:16PM EDT 
vertical line Come, gather round and hark the herald angel mafia sing of Jehova's stupidities.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164346
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
01:00PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Come, gather round and hark the herald angel mafia sing of Jehova's stupidities. "

Not that but a hundred years from now I'll be training a new bunch of children in the ways of the dharma and say years ago mankind thought it normal to focus their imaginations on reality instead of trusting the body that is naturally aware of reality. Then maybe a child will speak up and say in emulation of a animals attention? Then I will say very good. This is why I love children because those in my time would not listen and were worse then you. Stubborn with imagined ego and weak with a imagined mind.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164347
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.04.2019
04:12PM EDT 
vertical line The ways of the dharma? Don't make me laugh. You can't win. You're unreal. Your word is bad and you're a bad man to do business with. Any child would see that. And you'll have been long gone in a hundred years.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164349
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.04.2019
09:15PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "The ways of the dharma? Don't make me laugh. You can't win. You're unreal. Your word is bad and you're a bad man to do business with. Any child would see that. And you'll have been long gone in a hundred years. "

You don't know reality. For you it is another virtual reality. I won't win. Reality will. No Phil. I have a long life ahead of me. Am I unreal or do you believe the false?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164351
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.05.2019
09:02AM EDT 
vertical line All you need to know is I don't believe you.

Your god is in need of redemption - he is lost and asleep in matter. Your god is ignorant and conceited; crazy and out of control; a careless and criminal blunderer.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164352
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.05.2019
11:40AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Very opposite. Simply creating life and never taking it away. Plus Phil I don't care if you believe me or not. Someday what I have said will resonate in the back of your mind. It might takes years. But then one day poof. No attention. The deed is already done. In the meantime Phil go have lunch and pay attention to your food so you can taste it. Also pay attention to the light so you can see it. Don't forget your nose attention so you can smell your food.

Physical body totally relax focused energy. The real culprit. Even though imagination started the conception of the attention the physical body then carries it out focusing energy.

People with an uncanny sense of balance is not a Subtle awareness of balance. Its lack thereof. Its said those with great balance have a mental disturbance. This is untrue for its physical not mental. People who assume and imagine its the inner ear drug used for balance don't see its their attentions being over sensitive to a imagined balance. There is no such thing as balance. There is weight distribution and fulcrum. These people with exceptional balance are more attuned with the physical body and not the mind as much.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164353
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.05.2019
12:06PM EDT 
vertical line Yeah you care otherwise you'd shut the fack up with your stinking crap. You're a desperate man. Like your god who is also blind and stupid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164355
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.05.2019
12:40PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Yeah you care otherwise you'd shut the fack up with your stinking crap. You're a desperate man. Like your god who is also blind and stupid"

Truth has a way of correcting people beyond their desired beliefs. Reality will sink in some day and you will call it god. It is done already. Now it's just a question of time.

My words are nothing compared to my vast physical changes. They speak truth even further then any word. Its done. Been done. Now its a question of time.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164357
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.05.2019
12:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line fine Frank just gtfo of San Jose. if u attack ur family again i will side with them. u 2 have other friends why dont u just move in with them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164358
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.05.2019
12:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u 2 are supposed to cut contact with me why have u stalked me on forum. if u said goodbye there would be no issue. i am busy i have old ppl to dress, dogs to sit, career change to attempt, im not hauling 2 elderly hooligans
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164359
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Aug.05.2019
03:03PM EDT 
vertical line A flawed deity and its crude material distort the range of [so-called visible] light by which they see (light is invisible), through the prism of stupidity. Vision is clearly not something with which they appear to be familiar.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 164362
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s