history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
return to normal view      
            The following content is copyright to zenguide.com for personal and educational uses.  
  DISCUSSION FORUM
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: SEE YOU LATER ALLIGATOR
vertical line Posted on Sep.09.2019 @ 08:31PM EDT by so_teh
Eat your veggies!
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email so_teh
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.10.2019
05:49AM EDT 
vertical line Vivian Stanshall's Big Grunt - 11 Mustachioed Daughters
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165349
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.10.2019
11:16PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line A huge problem is manifesting with the number of sleepy heads out there.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165350
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.10.2019
11:21PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line It's uhh... going to be unusual if they start waking up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165351
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.10.2019
11:31PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I just don't know how that would look if people started having authentic awakenings. I just assume it would be a pretty unusual experience for them to see themselves in their current state. I don't think it would matter though. Their current state would be destroyed and they would actualize the Way immediately.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165352
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.10.2019
11:53PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line People die every day because of the simple fact that they don't know how to think.

Or they exist miserably.

Ignorant that they are even leading a miserable life.

It's nasty out there.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165353
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.11.2019
12:00AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Depressing for the observer seeing the depressed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165354
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.11.2019
12:06AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line /ThreadEnd

I'm not coming back into this thread because I don't want to see f-cking idiot Bob's or whoever that other person is crackhead posts.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165355
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
12:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Bob is two people, older than myself and maybe you as well. They follow me around even though they constantly say they will leave. They purposely make it so I cannot relax the attention as they put it, if it goes on I am going to file two restraining orders
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165356
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
12:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I've met at an arranged spot for their duel and they were not there. They also have opiate addictions and multiple counts of animal abuse. I am an 80 pound gimp and they are terrified of me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165357
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
12:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I still have two dogs and infirm old people, they do not do anything all day, I am getting real sick of them. one of them was a schoolmate who wanted to marry me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165358
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
12:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i shouldn't even have to file a restraining order that is the thing, they know I am too busy to do it so they use it to their advantage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165359
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
01:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dunno I think they do it everyone, I don't think I'm the first to leave them. like they waste money and time on purpose whenever they get a chance to do so, usually by leaving stuff in the driveway or arranging a meetup then changing the date, or stealing money and spending it on drugs which they are never productive on, like I think they just watch anime while high
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165360
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
01:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i don't think they are dangerous just a nuisance but restraining orders are meant for that as well, it is not only for immediate bodily injury, if they are purposely slowing you down then you are supposed to file one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165361
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
01:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya well if it is as easy as dialing for an ambulance then I'd do it, i think u have to do a ton of paperwork, normally I just get into fights
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165362
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
01:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i had one filed b4 but someone else did it for me so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165363
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
01:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line some people are not even nothing? They are absolutely backwards, they need to get kicked from the society
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165364
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
01:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are nothing then you are ahead of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165365
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
01:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i send them pictures of my 2 new dogs lol, after they left me on the streets with my old one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.11.2019
05:12AM EDT 
vertical line Toads
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165367
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.11.2019
03:58PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Omg. Who should I believe psychiatrists and people with college degrees who say I'm highly intelligent or so teh and Phil? I can't choose.

So teh does not see one thing here people. People wake up when they stop creating nervous energy and focusing it. That is the death. The physical body and FIVE senses are automatically aware of reality. This we can't change or be or should try. When attention is released and dissipates the beauty of natural aware physical being relaxed is realized more intuitively.

This is what awoke humanity from beast at our very beginning.

It is only fear people hang unto the idea of spirit. This comes after death. Explained by even Siddhartha with composed becoming decomposed to an extent.

It is ego and ego alone cause by the created imagined attention that denies not just my understanding but the understanding god gave me.

The fear of ego death. The fear of the death of conceptual knowledge instead of real info.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165368
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.11.2019
04:35PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The reason for our fall from grace which is not true is because of interference.

The hum signal and others telling us see animals have attentions. Its natural. Yes you have a spirit. Religion is for those believing in god. Lies to screw up our IMAGINATIONS. To get us thinking in conceptual jargon. Our body is our physical spirit. We did not separate ourselves from it. Just by its nature the attention in man causes a schism because its unnatural. We are not reactive animals of little intelligence. We did not believe in god. We KNEW nature was our creator.

So yes. Modern mans thinking is obscure and unnatural. They would rather worry about my grammar then the message. Worrying about minute details and their small emotions and attachments getting in the way.

Animals are not very intelligent. Even those primates they teach to sign cant drive a car up the road. So you. See them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165370
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.11.2019
06:32PM EDT 
vertical line Believe what you want. Your ego skulking and pretending to be the invisible man is nothing to do with me. And for what it's worth, I don't think anyone gives a unicorn's patoot for your fetid pronouncements.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165374
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
06:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line lmfao you've never talked to anyone fool. why don't you send them I'll introduce you to surgeons
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165377
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
06:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are less intelligent than animal that is the whole issue, they cost far less than you 2 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165380
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
06:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are also delusional, nobody has ever complained about your grammar and you keep bringing up these educated people like you still talk to them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165381
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you two are basically expensive feral animals??? plus the rest died in suffering thanks to you. but you are still expensive feral animals see, they have worse bodies but they still find ways to survive with expenses. you are talking about some imaginary scenario that you have not created, I just talk about the physical reality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165382
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

Look OJ Simpson could be a hero but he ain't. He can do everything you can do twice as well, but he stabbed people instead. you 2 are basically in the same position but with lesser crimes

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165383
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you clearly do not have reading comprehension or awareness of your immediate surroundings cause we went over this already. if you want to go out and start some kind of new society then nobody is stopping you, they are saying you never contributed to anything here and it is true, you especially contributed nothing to me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165384
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I mean you have not contributed to the Tellez. Look at Shatzi and Fi, then look at their animals, that is the difference between you and them. Bambi made it to 20 and would have also died peacefully if I did not listen to you. Also I can live off my yard if there is a doomsday, you two will die since you do not train, you are much harder than animals even though your body is better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165385
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is the simple physical reality? The Tellez cannot afford you two, you are the dumbest and most destructive people here, every dollar spent something goes regresses
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165387
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Christie is not intelligent, she is dumber than my grandma from the jungle, dumber than you, which should be impossible. Like you cannot tell I am not insulting you two I am merely annoyed cause I have work???
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165388
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no you contributed less than nothing that is the whole issue. if you were not there it would have gone better, well if a couple people weren't but nvm. actually I am not even mainly pissed at you, you are just the only one who still follows me around, or the only one who isn't senile, although you may as well be
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165390
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.11.2019
07:23PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Who are you typing to ndanmai? Quite the imagination ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165391
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

Perhaps I am typing to the whole Tellez? Do you want to bring this up in court, you can have them represent you.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165397
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What part have I imagined.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165398
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You mean my music, yes I have a great imagination don't I. Still more useful than you 2, cost less too.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165399
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what part of my statements are false rather than slightly exaggerated out of exasperation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165400
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I think all the statements I have made about your actions are more or less accurate. You can debate intentions but those are the physical reality you are so obsessed with.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165401
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
08:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What you are attempting to show is that I had the authority and you did not. I have eyewitnesses that is the thing, they are the ones I put her down with.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165402
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.11.2019
08:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I had 0 money, arrest records, they did not even allow me in the kitchen, how could I have authority. They also called me moron all the time, except simply because I did not have a degree, like you two. Maybe you were not family but I fed you a lot and you always told me to listen to your advice, how could I have authority.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165403
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.12.2019
04:44AM EDT 
vertical line These Things I Know (Trip Adviser)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165440
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this JAPANESE SCHOOL - CALLIGRAPHY
by
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s