history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Oct 22 2019 07:08PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Aug.20.2009 @ 11:07PM EDT by chontri

Bhikkhus, what is ignorance?
Not knowing suffering,
Not knowing the origin of suffering,
Not knowing the cessation of suffering,
Not knowing the path leading to... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: CREATION
vertical line Posted on Sep.21.2019 @ 01:10PM EDT by Bobwidget
You create your attention.

Its simply just the physical body aware of thoughts you create. The attention is one of them. No created attention.

On being aware it is totally easy to spot true literature from false. One is created with the attention and a view point the other devoid of it.

Do you create your attention?
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
02:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You two cost too much, that is all I pay attention to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165857
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
02:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he is an uncle tom, or I should say nigger as he does. and u are a valley girl it is obnoxious. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165858
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
03:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line in general I pay attention to animals, plants, and machines, people not so much. usually they ask me the same questions about attention and non attention etc but it is gibberish to me, I have to strain to understand what they are asking, I think it is also racist, since I am a Christian
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165859
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
03:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when you say attention and non attention I usually just think of music where you have to group information, so that there is non attention in the end, or muscle memory, else u do it note by note and it takes exponentially more attention.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165860
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.21.2019
06:02PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Hearing music is hard? Haha. Strange.

Go pay attention to your food to taste it.

You don't get the physical body is automatically aware of reality?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165861
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
08:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I just know I have 3 happy animals and yours were abused. And that you 2 have difficulty understanding what a strawman is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165862
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
10:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well i'm sorry if that's boring but so far that's all you two have ever done, aside from bothering the ambulances and doctors. I would probably trade your dad's factory for one piece of avant garde, i think it is going to become a urinal anyways.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165863
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
10:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are just repeating what Michio Kaku did in his basement. my tax money goes to it too, wouldnt buy it for free.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165864
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.21.2019
10:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya i know u dont really have owners but maybe u should try getting adopted by him as you suggested. my budget is too tight
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165865
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.22.2019
12:15PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let your created focused nervous system energy totally relax and the physical body will totally relax without effort.

There is only a few choices. You either don't know what the attention is. Don't want to like a child to discover this. Or you serve the agenda that controls through manipulation of the attention.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165866
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
12:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Look I don't even know what that means other than that you want what little money I have saved up. I just know you don't have work in San Jose, you never have. I take care of dogs and old ppl, I did so my whole life. I never get to nap or I miss a dog turd or my grandpa does not get to the toilet. I run groceries myself and I cook my own meals. The only reason I can still do calculus and classical music is because I study at night while you two have orgies. I don't know if it's hard but I added value my whole life and you two have only tortured animals.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165867
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
12:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Why would I move in with you. If I moved in I would kick you out and do the same thing there, I would adopt a toy dog, I would take care of Daniel, I would attend SJSU and find work in one of the factories. It's the same thing, just here I garden instead.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165868
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.22.2019
12:58PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line All sentient life in our world universe started off one way and one way only.

This attention comes from me. Who is me? Oh me is this body. This body is automatically aware of reality. I don't have to try. Awwwwhhhh. Attention totally relaxes. Release and relaxation.

All sentient life. You must physically exist to be aware of reality naturally.

Being spirit you slumber. Its never good to contact those dead. A spirit must strain to be aware. Hence disturbing its sleep.

Its how it works.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165869
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
01:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well u obviously dont really like the mountains, cause u 2 just left someone there. if you want a small plot of land somewhere in the countryside then it costs way less than u think, a lot of it is free.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165870
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
01:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u 2 do not add value to San Jose that is all I am saying. u should always find ways to add value to where u are. if you want to be some sort of spiritual teacher then there are numerous sangha that are already better at it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165871
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
01:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line this is not a sangha, it is a senior center and animal shelter, I also keep up with school at night. So I am a layman. you two have criminal records and a history of kicking others out when they picked up food for your animals, it is already kind don't you think that they have not done the same to you. you were also the rich ones, so I would not even call it gentrification.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165872
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.22.2019
01:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line For 10,000 years the offspring of those with supposed dwarfism and giantism have suffered from their involvement in fighting back our invaders. Dwarfs of great strength and giants thirty feet tall DID exist. They have made it to be fantasy or biblically known. Of course the nepliem were bad and evil. They killed them and destroyed their machines. The false gods. Forgetting does not make this statement untrue.

Giant skulls have been known to be discovered then quickly hidden away. We had supposed big dinosaurs. Why not big people? People with giantism uncursed living long would get super tall. They grow even up until death.

A lot of whats written is true or marred and false. One cannot rely on just mere zen doctrine for truth.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165873
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
01:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean why are other sangha better, I dunno ask the ppl who go why they like it. I liked it because a lot of them could tutor languages, math, cooking, even computer science, so this forum is probably built by one of them, which u take for granted.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165874
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
05:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i already told you i'm going to be too busy to hang out with you. I have another 10 years left here, I do not get to miss a single chore. the dogs cannot feed themselves and my grandparents both have health issues. my grandfather cannot walk, my grandmother faints and cannot reach anything. the only time I go out is for groceries, otherwise I only have free time at night, that is when I try to keep up with school
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165875
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
05:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is a lot of time in between where I can read stuff but I dont get to miss anything. it has always been that way, before my grandparents were infirm I had an even larger family to clean up after. the yard is mostly my work. I also had Bambi obviously who could not get down the deck herself.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165876
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
05:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok so u have to cook and clean after 4 people, 2 of them are bedridden. you have to watch 2 dogs. you have to do all the groceries yourself and pick up medicine for them. you have to translate for them when the doctors call. do you want to do that, if so then I'll actually have time. i already forgot our past you are not family, u are acquaintances only. i will need a new job in 10 years or so when everyone is dead, that is all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165877
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
06:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't get to taste my food moron, cause all the food in the fridge is theirs and the dogs. The dogs eat better than I do. I get paid in food stamps basically, which I save.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165878
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
06:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not really about the money. i work here because I like the dogs. when  I say u 2 cost too much i dont mean money, i mean u literally costed brain cells when they got tortured, that is the result of your physical bodies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165879
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.22.2019
06:12PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Bob, one can never "touch" anything. Nor one can never "think" anything.

You're so confused about all of life Bob and it must be very tragic for you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165880
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
06:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not understand the physical body is automatically aware else you would not have costed brain cells. u are not Tellez else you would not have strangled your family.  retard  gringos
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165881
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
06:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Daniel is one of their cousins he has severe autism, like he cannot dress himself, I doubt they do anything for him. I doubt they have adopted a cat like they say, I have two new dog even though I am heartbroken. They might have some kind of mental disability themselves. If I were there it'd just be the same thing, I'd change diapers, I'd have a dog or a cat, I'd find work in one of the numerous factory or lab there if there is no space for garden. they want some grander job or something but they don't even start where they are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165882
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.22.2019
06:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dont say they havent done hard things or they do not suffer or they cannot do something great they just have not helped anything yet, not even in a small way
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165883
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.22.2019
08:53PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Bob, one can never "touch" anything. Nor one can never "think" anything.

"

Weirdo. If it seems weird it is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165884
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.22.2019
09:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Bob, one can never "touch" anything. Nor one can never "think" anything.

"

Don't post lies. That's a weirdo thought imagined.

Only a idiot can't notice the body is automatically aware of reality. An idiot.

Not even dumb.

Someone obsessed with imagined ego. In fear to let it die.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165885
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.23.2019
05:11AM EDT 
vertical line
Bobwidget, you're an authoritarian despot, a biological robot indifferent to responsibility.

Your body is part of your myth.  It wil fail you eventually, inevitably.  It's going to be painful and extremely disappointing for you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165886
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.23.2019
12:39PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Bob, one can never "touch" anything. Nor one can never "think" anything.

"

Weirdo. If it seems weird it is.
"

Not weird. It's physics.

Sorry Bob. You will not be touching anything here as long as you live. Same goes with thinking. Don't think you'll be thinking anytime soon either.

Have a nice day.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165887
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.23.2019
01:23PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Most science is half wrong. Including a lot of physics. Only for the simple reason its a abstract concept as a reflection of real reality.

Saying the bikku or whatever it is that passage is totally discredited on the basis of inward view. Again attention. So misleading and untrue.

Anything that points to a conceptual reality or truth is an imagined thought process based on attention and a reflection of reality instead of direct awareness of reality.

I have the knowledge of this mainly false doctrine and the ancient doctrine of awareness. The old ways trump and will trump this modern eras twisted logic.

Let the physical body totally relax. Not try. And be aware of reality. Let the physical body be aware of reality and totally relax.

I see only ego here. The imagined conceptual attention and thoughts that go with it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165888
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.23.2019
01:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "
Bobwidget, you're an authoritarian despot, a biological robot indifferent to responsibility.

Your body is part of your myth.  It wil fail you eventually, inevitably.  It's going to be painful and extremely disappointing for you.

"

Responsible enough to attempt to save the world speaking realities non punishing statement?

The body is aware.

God is authority. I simply enforce it. Nothing wrong with this. At all.

Let the physical body be aware of reality and totally relax focused nervous energy.

Who would rather strain to be focused at reality rather then let themselves totally relax and be automatically aware of reality?

What's wrong with being aware?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165889
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.23.2019
01:56PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget

"

Your physical body is automatically aware of reality whether you like it or not. You cannot change this. Its how we were created. No strife. No trying. Let your physical body be aware of reality. My words will affect you anyway someday for they are gods reality you never will avoid. Cannot escape. A truth that may linger conceptually until its reality is sensed. I am no authority. God is. He has won before it started for its our base nature already present. Take it up with reality. I don't make the rules.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165890
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.23.2019
02:02PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Why are you trying to tell me how things are when you're clearly in a state a confusion?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165891
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.23.2019
03:13PM EDT 
vertical line
Bobwidget doesn't make the rules, Alan does.

There is no reality.  This is the beginning of gnosis.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165892
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.23.2019
04:00PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Why are you trying to tell me how things are when you're clearly in a state a confusion?"

Confusion is the attention wobbling between alternatives. It is insecure attention.

Not my message.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165893
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.23.2019
04:03PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
Bobwidget doesn't make the rules, Alan does.

There is no reality.  This is the beginning of gnosis.
"

I don't make the rules. God does.

Correct there is no reality because its god. People have just called god reality.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165894
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.23.2019
04:18PM EDT 
vertical line I call your god Dumbo.  Look out, he's behind you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165895
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
04:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody calls your god reality. we all call him mara or nigger etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165896
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
04:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he does not represent anyone, if so send them. i think none of those people are worth a single dog, they are chicken hawks who have contributed less than notthing to USA and who survive on evreyone's taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165897
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
04:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not anti communist see, I am anti maoist, that is basically what your god is, Stalin. they mystify labor and tax everyone, the only thing they give back are tortured family, they do not really produce anything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165898
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
04:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you survive on my taxes. it goes to your schools, your doctors, your factory. I support farmers, gardeners, and agricultural engineers, not fools like you. you are not even soldiers, you cannot manage your rations, you run from battle. communists in modern asia are different. u have to go to Yulin Dog Meat Festival to meet your type they are not the same.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165899
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the whole company is worthless. I'm just guessing here but they are all on welfare and everyone pays for them. they dont own pets. they dont know how to repair their own facilities. they do not sell to USA companies. they do not pay taxes. etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165900
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they did not set it up. they do not know how to repair it. etc. they are like north vietnam basically, without the honor
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165901
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's just a guess. he is so stupid that there cant possibly be anyone there that knows what they are doing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165902
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i want them off everyone's taxes. if they are representing him in court then I am suing them for animal abuse and fraud
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165903
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I call your god Mara with Shatzi and Fi on his harpoon. he is also a cuckold and a chicken hawk.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165904
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sry, shatzi and bambi. Fi was yours somehow it did not live as long as a dog when you have ambulances and trucker
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165905
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well he is a god then why does he have to hide behind his boss, send either of them I do not care
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165906
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I probably know more about his damned company than his boss, it's just cause I passed high school physics. if there is anyone there who knows anything I bet they are draft dodgers.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165907
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the only USA they can possibly be selling to are Berkley student, it is for the particle accelerator. they are just repeating experiments mindlessly, michio kaku already did it in his basement, they are doing it on everyone's taxes. other than that it is for defense which they would never sign up for.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165908
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well he just said vacuum screw that's all u need to know. respirators and radiation therapy have been around forever so it's obviously not for that. it helps if you know high school physics. if they know what it is for they are probably just paying for their dogs see, but he is not like that. if i were president I would not invest in it in other words, I would just send them money directly for necessities and I would send the rest to other manufacturers.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165909
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
05:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the factory is probably inherited from the Vietnam War era but they do not have a direct lineage with the founder. high vacuum technology has been around for a long time, but most  medical and industrial applications are not particularly high vacuum. there are some devices you can do medical research with but I think a better research team does more on more standard equipment. I bet they would quickly go under without subsidies in other words, the vast majority of their customer are probably defense and out of date universities. if they benefit anyone it is a few places overseas but they have their own manufacturers. most medical R&D and engineering blueprint are imported these days
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165910
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.23.2019
06:58PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Why are you trying to tell me how things are when you're clearly in a state a confusion?"

Confusion is the attention wobbling between alternatives. It is insecure attention.

Not my message.
"

Why don't you tell us why you're really here Bob? I know you're suffering and looking for help but what is it that brings you here?

Did a family member just pass away and you lost your way?

Did your marriage or relationship brake down?

We're you swindled by someone and now you're poor?

What is it?

There must be a cause to your new found delusion.

I've been here at Zenguide since 2008.

I know what genuine discussion looks like...

What's your deal Bob?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165911
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
07:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dunno it's more a human resources question imo, not just economic. But for the economic first look at a modern medical Linac then look at a Cyclotron, that is the difference in price, it is gigantic. Then you still need a huge team to callibrate the machine and plan the surgery see. I would take the skilled team with standard equipment, if you can have both then great but there are few instances where you get both. Most teams who know how to use the protons are probably not even in the USA though a few obviously exist, but what about the inheritors of the facilities? What if they are like his company and they dont even know how to fix one of the fuses
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165912
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
09:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dunno I'd love to see their financial data, it'd be ironic if it's not even going to medical accelerators. I bet they are all as stupid as him else there are a couple of draft dodgers in there. You take out the subsidies and my animal shelter is worth more. His mom hired him btw.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165913
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.23.2019
10:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont need their bloody money moron. they are all above the law like you two or what, do I need to put them in jail for tax and draft evasion
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165914
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
09:48AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Quote: "Why are you trying to tell me how things are when you're clearly in a state a confusion?"

Not my message.
"

Why don't you tell us why you're really here Bob? I know you're suffering and looking for help but what is it that brings you here?

Did a family member just pass away and you lost your way?

Did your marriage or relationship brake down?

We're you swindled by someone and now you're poor?

What is it?

There must be a cause to your new found delusion.

I've been here at Zenguide since 2008.

I know what genuine discussion looks like...

What's your deal Bob?

"

There is no discussion. Its statements of reality.

I used to believe in the attention when others told me different.

Kinda not weird both you and Phil discussed my supposed health getting worse. Not weird because its obvious of collaboration.

What is wrong with being aware?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165915
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
10:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line
No they didn't say that. They said all things are impermanent.

There nothing wrong with being aware, I think his company is not aware. In any case you are avoiding the topic, who do I go to court with. Or duel if he still wanted that. Your God? His company?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165916
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
10:45AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Reaching out for help for approval? No hardly that. I answer to no man. Only reality. I already know some won't approve. Even the majority of people. But more does not mean more are correct.

Teaching gods message needs no approval for me. Not my message.

The body is aware. The attention the teaching of the false God.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165917
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right I don't know if your god and his company are false I just know they've tortured my family and they are supposed to go to court, what they do after they can figure it out themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165918
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how come your god is always overfocused and he needs a million other people to speak for him, according to you that is false behavior. but frankly I am more curious about his company at this point.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165919
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
11:15AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Who said anything about my god. We all share the same one reality.

You don't live in reality?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165920
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't think I'd work there but I'd manufacture stuff for industrial vacuum pumps instead he does not understand the difference. the efficacy of proton therapy has been mixed, some results have been better some have been worse, I think it is more the surgical team basically.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165921
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think his company doesnt live in reality. only you talk about your god, and he talks about himself all the time.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165922
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It sounds like they think they are military material but they run from a duel so, I think they probably don't even know who they sell to or they are draft dodgers like I said. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165923
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we evidently do not share the same reality. my reality is Mexican law and Mexican blood, I am supposed to either go to court or attend a duel see, but I seem to be the only one who lives in it. I don't care what else they do, I don't even know their names or anything I just passed high school science and econ so,
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165924
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well USA law and USA blood it is pretty much the same but dueling is not allowed in all states. It is their duel though, since you 2 do not want to do it. They do not respond. So evidently they do not live in their own reality see. Doesn't matter which reality really.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165925
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
11:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I'm going to laugh if it is actually just avant garde for Berkeley and military toys they will never even use, then they are draft dodgers/felons AND they are parasites on my taxes.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165926
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
11:57AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The attention is the false gods method of operation. It is very precisely why I say NO attention.

The noosphere.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165927
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
12:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am kind of forced to pay attention cause he whines and his company are on my taxes. I mean do you want to stop him from whining and u want to get them off my taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165928
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
12:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I live in Mexico and USA, that is my reality. you might call it false but you are going to have to deal with it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165929
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
12:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am also forced to follow the law see. it is not attention, it is because I am a citizen of a state, I mean even in China I think I would have to do the same thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165930
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
12:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's their duel, I don't want to pay attention to it but you are going to have to get them to stop. you are not very aware or something
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165931
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
12:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not mind if a false god slays me so u dont really have to advise me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165932
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
12:37PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line That light at the end of the tunnel with near death experiences and people coming back and talking of heaven. Well that's a machine allowing those to return so it can convey the false message of a heaven made rich with our resources.

And our world is almost a grave. Another mars.

Our race is very prone to weakness of imagination believing everything we are told. Not our fault per say. Now our race indoctrined is becoming like them and manipulative.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165933
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
12:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah I agree, I mean you have weird imagery and one can nitpick details but that is basically the reality lol
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165934
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
12:58PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget

I do not mind if a false god slays me so u dont really have to advise me
"

Some experience in nature a calming effect. That's god. While those in contact with the noosphere such as Edgar cayce it afflicted him then eventually taken his life.

While those coming close to a real vision can be and are afflicted with mental illness. Most of it psycho somatic suggestions which focused nervous system energy we inflict on ourselves.

Saying or not caring of Edgar cayces the lady or the noosphere is a result of the noosphere.

Worst part is its not mean per say. Its all about population control. We can't have people with dwarfism and giantism living naturally extremely long. To much of a past threat.

Subduing our DNA. The true gods which are those unafflicted being like god. Aware. Fast. Strong. Robust health. Extreme long life. They cannot have this threat reemerge either.

The false gods. Those conceptually minded thought us stupid. Idiotic. They imagined themselves like god and didn't know the true god we call reality.

So I know the truth.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165935
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
01:07PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget

yeah I agree, I mean you have weird imagery and one can nitpick details but that is basically the reality lol
"

Not weird imagery. Unhindered.

This forum is small. Very little visitors. But enough for the trickle down effect. One affecting another and that one affecting a different one.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165936
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
01:15PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Letting your focused nervous system energy totally relax is the only way to be " free ".
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165937
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
01:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah but when I am relaxed you two are not. It is weird because you think a stroke is not an ideal way to die, it kinda is unless u wake up from it and die from more complications
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165938
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
01:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well even gunshot is pretty good imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165939
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
02:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so what you two say is weird to me, you think those are strange but I don't. those are all better than hemlock.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165940
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
02:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you two are incapable of relaxing me, I am sorry, i think that is what you want. but it is my previous practice and mexican blood that is why, others do it fine.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165941
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
02:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line practice w/ your dad first, get him to screw his mother, then try it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165942
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
03:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look it's not just me, I have cousins who are getting into pharmaceuticals and engineering, they would gentrify you 2 the first chance they get, it is not really gentrification because we pay your taxes and our budget our lower see. they also take care of animals as I do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165943
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.24.2019
03:35PM EDT 
vertical line Bobwidget's creation is the reality of a pleasing odour for his god. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165944
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
03:57PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The physical body is my living spirit. Let focused nervous energy totally relax and release. For it is stress held unto.

For there was no miracles performed. Only the release of what was unnatural.

For a messiah will return and see all religions marred and turn from them and instead stand at the base of god they call reality. No longer a messiah but a herald of god and his corrective message.

The body is aware. The attention is false.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165945
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
04:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line There are chemical manufacturers in San Jose see, for fertilizer and cancer treatment etc. There are also industrial vacuum pump manufacturers, electronics most of it got offshored i think but that is what I liked. I dont think the dogs would care if it is more urban, they are like people they walk around with us and their turd goes into the toilet a lot of the time when there is rain or they are too small/old to get down the deck. we are on the wrong damned side of town. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165946
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
04:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u 2 are unnatural and false attention duhh. but what do u want me to do about it. any of my extra money goes to other mexican and buddhist already.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165947
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
04:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u 2 are not aware that is the problem, else you would have found out a way to add value, nobody is supposed to tell you how to do it. it is not because you don't know it is just because you are not aware. if you don't like it here then you leave it's not that hard.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165948
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
04:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok other than my cousin I have the Tellez, the Sanchez, I have two other schoolmate in San Jose and their friends. you do not know anything, it is because you are not aware, it is not your lack of education or skill or any of that, you 2 just do not care about anyone. I have too many peope to take in, each of them adds value as I do. you 2 are at the very bottom of the list, like it is underneath the dog at the shelter
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165949
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
04:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u do not understand??? I do not love him quite that much. He is a random thug in my prison, if he causes further trouble then I need to force him out. everyone else wants the space because they work here, it does not matter who it is, the Tellez, the Sanchez, myself, my friends, strangers, they need the space. I think i'd feel bad if I shot him that is all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165950
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
04:49PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Shot word again ndanmai?

I might have to call and have them trace your IP. Seems your to unstable and I have to protect those around you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165951
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
05:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well he wanted a duel. now he does not stay out of my face, dont really know what u expect.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165952
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
05:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah please call them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165953
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
05:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you do not need to trace IP, you just need to dial 911 and give them my address, it is very simple. I know because i have called in assault rifles b4, they are very fast
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165954
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
05:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well he wanted a duel or you wanted a duel i am not sure it matters, since you are a gang  see. i got nothing personal against you but it's how it works
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165955
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
05:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i told u we are not meant to be together, u didnt listen. i just see u like a sibling
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165956
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
05:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok well i do not care if u are sibling if u torture animal see. and death threat are maybe from your gang and not you but i dunno what u expect me to do. I just want you two away from me unless you are conducting some sort of business, that is all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165957
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.24.2019
05:58PM EDT 
vertical line Imposter Bob strikes again. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165958
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
06:19PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Imposter Bob strikes again. 

"

Imposter says nothing. What does the even mean?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165959
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
07:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "you do not need to trace IP, you just need to dial 911 and give them my address, it is very simple. I know because i have called in assault rifles b4, they are very fast
"

Don't need your address. Cops look it up. Do I need to call?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165960
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
08:54PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Yep. To many times utterances of shot and duel to the death. I'm pretty sure I will call. If this is a game good luck explaining your actions.

If not a game your mental instability will lead your own hand.

Plus utterances we are animal abusers and attacking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165961
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
09:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Also the manipulative ploy of Phils saying I don't make the rules the forum moderator does. Only a ploy in hopes I say something off color to be banned.

Why suggest this? Right Phil?

I'm sure ndanmai is a friend of so tehs or Phil's. A ploy again suggested by so teh to have this forum shut down.

Very much a effort to silence. But I have much bigger and bolder plans ahead. A anonymous group. To funny. Has things in place.

Some things are to obvious to not see.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165962
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
09:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right u are animal abuser and u 2 never really called off ur duel so. plus Tellez and Sanchez are my family I dont know what you are doing there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165963
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
09:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well what do u think a duel is, u get shot to death duh, it is easier than ever b4, i mean u prefer swords or what
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165964
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
09:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right Frank can get shot to death. how many times i got to say it, that is what a duel is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165965
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
09:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok well it doesnt have to be frank, u can send yourself, or one of his brothers it doesnt really matter thats how I see it , but someone is supposed to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165966
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
10:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line  u mean wont the Tellez mourn, i guess not cause they are asking me to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165967
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
10:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I might mourn, im probably the only one tho.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165968
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
10:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I dunno I think the duel Is kinder, the Sanchez want to knife u so

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165969
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.24.2019
10:41PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I called.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165970
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.24.2019
10:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u didnt, but if u want to i'd appreciate it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165971
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.25.2019
05:11AM EDT 
vertical line The manipulative ploy of Phil's in the Bob body narrative - zenguide is a dastardly and cunning Illuminati plan.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165972
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.25.2019
05:23AM EDT 
vertical line Bobwidget says he's a cyber criminal and if you don't believe him just look at what he's gonna do to ya, when he's finished what he's doing to ya, stalking ya that is.  His keystroke log is absolutely enormous but pales into insignificance when it comes to his webcam and cctv hacking records.  He wants your bank details - account numbers, PINs, security codes - he needs the investments to fund his evil bid for world domination.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165973
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.25.2019
01:18PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "The manipulative ploy of Phil's in the Bob body narrative - zenguide is a dastardly and cunning Illuminati plan.
"

Don't care about that. My concern is the noosphere and those that serve.

Would you say Phil the noosphere is a product of my imagination or real?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165974
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
01:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly, they are basically lower than gangsters. i dont think they torture animals or target civillians, terrorist is the right word
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165975
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
01:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont know what the noosphere is, i dont care if you serve it or you are against it, i don't even care about u 2 past, I just say you should move out because you are married and you do not have family or work here. i am not his family either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165976
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.25.2019
01:23PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Bobwidget says he's a cyber criminal and if you don't believe him just look at what he's gonna do to ya, when he's finished what he's doing to ya, stalking ya that is.  His keystroke log is absolutely enormous but pales into insignificance when it comes to his webcam and cctv hacking records.  He wants your bank details - account numbers, PINs, security codes - he needs the investments to fund his evil bid for world domination.
"

I'm gonna be going hunting a false god. As far as domination of the world it will be those inheriting the new body. The initial ones. Your neighbor, the military man, perhaps your girlfriend.

And its plural Phil. Worlds.

I guess I made up the noosphere. Just my imagination right?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165977
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 might have made up some image of me as family, is that noosphere? u are strangers, even he is a stranger ive never done much with him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165978
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.25.2019
01:41PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line A nagging forum discussion very disruptive to the Zen peace ideal...

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165979
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
01:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean they should settle whatever they have with me in person, I agree. i do not have trouble understanding through messages but evidently they do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165980
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
01:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its like they think anything will change if they just keep mixing their words. I will just tell them the same thing I do here, u are strangers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165981
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.25.2019
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "A nagging forum discussion very disruptive to the Zen peace ideal...

"

Zen was created as a method to combat Mara. Your imagined peace easily disturbed is against zen that says only the ego gets fettered.

Your speaking your false state.

Only the unmoving inside is true peace and stillness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165982
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.25.2019
02:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "A nagging forum discussion very disruptive to the Zen peace ideal...

"

Very disruptive is NOT an ideal of zen. It does not seem or maybe but says directly you have a frail ego that is easily fettered.

Written in zen literature.

You don't not know stillness within which is true peace. You cannot have true peace with a insecure attention you create moving within.

An emotional state of peace like all emotions are subject to change. This false peace can be lost.

Very disruptive. Speaks your mind. Period.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165983
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.25.2019
02:31PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Also your suggestive manipulative statement against the post is evident. Your sociopathic mindset that thinks its OK to manipulate is part of the noosphere indoctrination.

A sickness of mankind.

Why would you post it otherwise when the ignore feature is on here?

With the created false attention comes this scheming mindset.

You just been called out.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165984
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I could ignore you two but I think you are intent on bothering me in person in the future, do you mean you are not? like I am just imagining that he is stalking me. he was never here b4
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165985
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

if you 2 actually don't want anything to do with me then just say so, makes it easier, but otherwise I can't ignore you because you are going to bother me in the future see

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165986
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not know what is zen peace ideal, I think you are both disruptive in daily life however, since you have left homes that provided you with private doctors and you have taken over property where you do not work, I do not mean for any corporation or chain I mean you do not even work for any families here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165987
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have not heard anything about Daniel or any of their pets. the only thing I have heard is you screaming at me to pick up your groceries when I am on the other side of town with infirm people and two new dogs, after you 2 left mine to suffocate.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165988
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it does not matter If he does not harm my health see. if I am even worried that he will interact with me again in the future then I am supposed to file a restraining order, I could be wrong but I have seen no indication that I am
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165989
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he is going to claim that I liked him or led him on etc., that is his imagination. I like people who are good with animals
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165990
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line

if I even have to worry about roommating with him then that is cause for a restraining order, I already told him I don't want him touching me

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165991
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

well I think u were terrorists. I don't know if u will be good or bad in the future but that is irrelevant, you are not supposed to have anything to do with me, that is all. so why do I accept your duel, because that is a business affair, it does not go against the restraining order see, I don't know all the legal details but I'm pretty sure there are provisions like that

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165992
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are allowed to kill me in a duel because it is a consensual business. otherwise it goes against the restraining order, I think that is what you are confused about
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165993
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line likewise I have restraining order on some of my family but I still see them at gatherings, the nature of the interaction is different, it is not on a personal level see, so it is allowed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165994
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I think they were sacrificed for nothing, I don't think he is even making anything long term outside of San Jose. it would be more understandable if they were shot and eaten for survival
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165995
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u shoot a cow and it keeps a ton of people and cats fed. u do lab experiment on rat there are actually pretty strict regulations and u save a lot more animals than you sacrifice. a lot of medicine are discovered by accident while they are searching for a cure for something else.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165996
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
03:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if he just shot and ate something for survival I do not call that animal abuse. its when they suffer excruciating pain for absolutely no reason
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165997
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
04:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont think he'll ever be worth more than a dog frankly. my 2 new dog are much healthier without him asking for money all the time, like Bambi was almost my age but these two are even softer cause I feed them from the start
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165998
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
04:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they get lean meat and a bit of veg and fruit and i live off gruel and kitchen scraps. i got 2 infirm ppl too. i wanted to study engineering but i don't think i'll get time, so I plan on investing anything extra in people who know how to do it. he does not maintain households but he does not engineer either see. if i forget everything it is still not a good investment.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 165999
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
04:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like my cousins already know more engineering and they do not have as much freedom or money as him. or your step brother etc., its just business
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166000
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
04:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i only cook masterpieces for dogs lol, my own food does not taste good. b4 i did not have access to the kitchen, they would scream
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166001
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
04:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he was not there when I was homeless. i never asked him for money, now he stalks me, gang stalks me rather.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166002
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
04:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the only thing I ever heard about his dog was that its eye fell out and that his grandma buried it. cant take medicine either tho he doesnt need it. not my type. I think he really might have some kind of mental retardation so maybe I am too hard on him or something
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166003
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.25.2019
04:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Ndanmai. The attention is like a headache. Focused nervous energy. Get out of your head. You are your body.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166004
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.25.2019
04:50PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Your creating these thoughts ndanmai. Where are they coming from?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166005
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
05:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah keep your armpits away from me. anyways, as I was saying, he always acts surprised when I accept his duel see, it is like he does not understand what it means, so they call it stimming see. they repeat phrases but to them it is just noises, there is actually no language. i never really thought of it that way b4 or called him stupid fyi but he used to say a lot of random stuff without any context, could be autism.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166006
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
05:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your body is aggressive and drugged like OJ Simpson. it is you're.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166007
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
05:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my head and body are none of your business. I told you you are not my bloody aunt, she is not a slut and animal abuser like you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166008
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
05:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line see you are doing it again, you are speaking to me like you are family. perhaps you should check your head
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166009
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.25.2019
05:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well that is the only possible explanation, of course I have to come up with something fantastic if you 2 are not simply evil. then you must be drugged and he must be autistic.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166010
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.26.2019
05:57AM EDT 
vertical line He says you're creating these thoughts.  And then asks you where they are coming from.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166011
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.26.2019
06:11AM EDT 
vertical line You are not your body, you are not your mind, you are not your thoughts – nor are you the emotions generated by your thoughts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166012
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Sep.26.2019
09:03AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Bob's just a little bitch.

Truth.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166013
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.26.2019
09:18AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "He says you're creating these thoughts.  And then asks you where they are coming from.

"

The thoughts he creates come from him.

You didn't get this. Weirrrrd.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166014
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
10:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line That is not what u 2 said, u said I create thoughts, then u ask where they are coming from. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166015
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
10:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Frank is not just a little bitch but he also an animal torturer, exactly like Christie. Truth.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166016
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
10:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line They do not have new animals. They can't run their pantries. So you can't even rape them everything will go missing. And you cannot deport them because they are not even monolingual.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166017
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well if he goes in for autism then that is a better defense than intoxication. he certainly acts autistic but I don't know if they'll actually diagnose him with it, they might, I didn't know him that well.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166018
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he used to quote TV and other people constantly that's all I know, I didn't even notice it was TV and other people until lately. they call it scripting, it is a form of stimming, but you do not have to be autistic to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166019
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if he is actually autistic then it changes things see, it means he did not understand anything, else he needs to leave me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166020
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it means he literally does not have basic communication skills but you have to actually get diagnosed. like he does not understand yes, no, he does not understand body language etc. it shows up on MRI if you are rich enough for that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166021
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well he is either autistic or a sociopath that is the only conclusion. and you are one of the drug addict on the street except you are violent, everyone already knows that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166022
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right then just look at his posts. he says I don't understand what you are saying, I called etc., but that is how he always acted. it is effectively autistic but you have to get it diagnosed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166023
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if he actually had autism then it means he needs people teaching him how to read, not just words body language. otherwise he is just a common nigger as he like to put it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166024
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
11:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Yeah they say kid, then they say knife in eye, then they say call the police when I say we are lucky to have guns instead. That's not even terrorist, I don't know what you'd call them but I call them Hillaries, passive aggression, sniping from afar, and poor investment is pretty much all they do.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166025
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
12:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line They clearly get off to animal crush videos and to their imagination of me being unnerved, as they like to put it, as they wail relax the nervous energy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166026
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.26.2019
12:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah or the Buddhists in vietnam which sheltered communist terrorist, the south could not do anything back see, but they blockaded medical supplies and it lost us the war. it's the same crap, that's why she cant treat her daddy's PTSD he saw all of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166027
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.26.2019
01:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I wait for the stray females in the area to have kittens then I eat them body and soul.

It gives me spirit energy and keeps me on top of my game being evil.

Animals are not people but its a start.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166028
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.27.2019
05:41AM EDT 
vertical line You say you're gonna be hunting a false god?   Well, you don't need to look very far because you're serving the son of a bitch.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166029
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.27.2019
10:18AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You say you're gonna be hunting a false god?   Well, you don't need to look very far because you're serving the son of a bitch.
"

Yeah but I feel that way about you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166032
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.27.2019
12:19PM EDT 
vertical line
Your feelings are nothing to do with me. 

And you can change your creator god's name ad infinitum, he's still the demiurge, an imperfect, blind, demented and out of control, lesser god and you're the facilitator of that lesser god's counterfeit opposites.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166033
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.27.2019
04:01PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
Your feelings are nothing to do with me. 

And you can change your creator god's name ad infinitum, he's still the demiurge, an imperfect, blind, demented and out of control, lesser god and you're the facilitator of that lesser god's counterfeit opposites.

"

Huh? Nature is a lesser god?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166035
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.27.2019
05:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line That is not nature but useless capital. But yes, nature is generally an essential but lesser god.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166036
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.27.2019
05:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well it's not even metalworking or agriculture, that is what I mean, but they got tortured for it. Also it's expensive as hell.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166037
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Sep.28.2019
02:19PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "That is not nature but useless capital. But yes, nature is generally an essential but lesser god.
"

Nature being a aspect of reality is not a lesser god. What god is greater then reality?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166038
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You meant nature as in devil's tower mountain. You 2 have severely damaged animals and spent tremendous resources for absolutely no reason, that is all I know, which you were not aware of.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166039
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

Generally you damaged reality whether it is nature or agriculture, since the resources you spend did not go to either. Part of the damage was to yourselves and your poor health.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166040
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line usually when you say reality I do not see the same things. like you say the medicine helps, or the caffeine makes you pass out, or the dogs are healthy, or people are still friends, or that you contribute to agriculture, etc., that is all reality according to you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166041
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line according to you I also read a lot or I have some meditation doctrine etc. I understand high school subjects that is all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166042
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you understood science back in high school I do not think a single issue would have occurred .both the facts about production and biology but also observation and communication skills
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166043
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line basically I think you are like communist reeducation camp officials. they run labor camps, they make themselves and the animals sick, they waste resources mindlessly. if they chance upon a factory they do not know where it fits in or how to repair it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166044
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not think u cannot be useful or that I am any good fyi, just that I evidently have a better grasp of this reality you go on endlessly about when I am mainly in the arts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166045
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Frank acts like he has severe autism but he has to get diagnosed, I do not know if it is the reality, if not then he is a common criminal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166046
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.28.2019
04:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line w/ Autism they get abnormal electrical activity in the brain and sometimes seizures. like when you took opiates, except it is a genetic disease
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166047
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.29.2019
04:39AM EDT 
vertical line Creation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166048
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Sep.30.2019
05:43PM EDT 
vertical line Piano Man
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166050
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.01.2019
09:41AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line I don't know how Alan allowed a delusion to persist on his website for so long...

Don't know if he took care of it or not?

For a forum that is meant for clear guidance I wouldn't want harmful false perceptions to persist on my website.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166051
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.01.2019
05:45PM EDT 
vertical line You appear to have survived the violence of creation.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166052
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2019
01:06PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line It's a wonder...

Of course,
The world has died stranger deaths...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166055
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.03.2019
05:26AM EDT 
vertical line It's a re-creation or is that recreation?  It's a subtle art for sure.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166108
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.03.2019
11:19AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line You start to appreciate the desert after so long.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166109
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.03.2019
05:03PM EDT 
vertical line Sandra?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166133
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.03.2019
05:34PM EDT 
vertical line Michelangelo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166134
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.04.2019
05:32AM EDT 
vertical line Something's gotta stop the flow
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166141
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.04.2019
01:43PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Does [this] seem fake to you or is it just me?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166152
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.04.2019
Email so_teh
vertical line If you think God is the decider you'd be wrong. If you think you are the decider you are also wrong.

- who is the decider?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166153
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.05.2019
05:28AM EDT 
vertical line
Yes.

Five tons of flax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166156
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It's not really about me. If you have the sons of Vietnam veteran holding working class animals hostage then I think the economy is next. I do not think it would be unpatriotic of me to move.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166157
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line There is not a single person in my family who is not upright, they have healthy pets, they have work in orchards and real factories. My dad is only yakuza, he does not do what they do, he is also in construction+architecture. None of them want their kids in USA.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166158
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I mean they do not even rob the numerous bank and museum around them, they go to a working class suburb, they find another working class that does not even pass military physical of any country, then they hold my chihuahua hostage if I do not work for free. there is no way they could not have known she was sick.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166159
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line My family has seen more death than any Vietnam veteran. my uncles were teenagers on the fishing boats. How come they can still program software for hospitals and their companies can't when they are educated in the best country. How come we don't have punks like the widgets.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166160
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I'm serious, if I stay here I do not mind engaging in a civil war. I save all my money for my family if they want to move, I think they do. I always wanted to move to Europe like Phil, other than Jeremy Soule Elton John is my hero
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166161
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line Bambi suffocated to death for absolutely nothing. They don't do anything except waste fuel and resources, worse than an orchestra pretty much. What is death by gunshot they are ridiculous.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166162
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I can do calculus and I remember some programming but I am back here with untreated genetic condition and w/ the dogs and old people, it's their loss.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166163
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I'd have no trouble getting medicated in India, or hell in Ho Chi Minh city, that's how bad it is. a swamp can manage the medicine and USA cannot, it has lunatic animal abusers addicted on an opioid shortage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166164
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
03:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line once they use up all the fuel and steel and chemical then what??? they are going to know how to captain a merchant ship or work an oil rig??? that is what flax is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166165
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
04:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we dont owe this country a damned thing. we grew your fruits, we automated your inventories and medical records, we built your houses. we took care of your animals, they are actually yours since we did not breed them. we didnt get anything except u drug addicts attacking them. I still live off my yard and I do not have health insurance. those are your soldiers, a bunch of rapists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166166
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
04:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line which one is the Vietnam, do you think it is overseas, no the Ho Chi Minh is reborn in Frank and Christie. I do not approve of napalm or chemical warfare but bullets are fine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166167
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.05.2019
04:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Let's see, they go to private school, they have military family and private doctor, but they take Chinese medicine and they torture animals. They are monolingual and ultra nationalist. The only thing they have to brag about is their meditation and kung fu. Sounds like Ho Chi Minh to me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166168
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA I
by Ricki Mountain
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s