history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Oct 22 2019 07:07PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Tri Bao was the Vietnamese Zen master of the 10th generation of the linage of Vo Ngon Thong.
When he did not realize yet the Tao, he happened meeting a Zen monk. The Zen monk asked him:
- Where did you come from when you were born,... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME. THANK YOU IF YOU DO ^^
vertical line Posted on Oct.02.2019 @ 10:23AM EDT by OnueAA
I'm just terrified and I don't know what to do, I beg your help, maybe the question is a bit out of place,

I think they are just beliefs, but someone could explain to me what context the "mara" demons.

who supposedly tempted the Buddha? They are real as beings, entities with their own conscience, external forces that can control your life.

or just illusory things like the ego. Inonfensive that cannot harm. Not even believing in it.

Basically I don't know if I made a mistake in underestimating such things. I left Christianity, many people told me that if you left basically you were

a sinner and prey of the devil, very convincing on the part of the church. I felt that it was not so so that even supposedly and deliberately

I sold my soul and life to the devil, and nothing happened, I felt calm and relaxed. But now I really afraid. I f was the case how I can take it back my soul and life.

Maybe do not exist a "soul" or something even. And I just need realx.

Btw good and bad people go to the same place afther dies. for me have more sence

that. But what do you think?. Very kind for read this. Have a great afthernoon. and thank you so much for your replies!

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email OnueAA
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
12:25PM EDT 
vertical line
Watch your desires.

The devil is the prime mover in helping Christians organise Christianity.

How did you come to sell your soul?  And what did you get in return?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166054
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
02:41PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "
Watch your desires.

The devil is the prime mover in helping Christians organise Christianity.

How did you come to sell your soul?  And what did you get in return?
"

Thank you for reply ... about to (selling my soul.)

Is it that possible? I guess just I play with the idea maybe bcoz I repress my "negativity"

and I not find other way to express it, the hate againts "Christian Good" .  I just did, like

focus on negative energy or hate. I try to have contact something similar like external to

me like "Belzebu" "Devil" etc. and laugh at the ridiculousness of this. I thought nothing

will happen but I feel unconfortable. So i not really sure I was my mind playing aorund

or I make a real mistake.  I gues the original idea it is prove just " Devil " do not exist.

a metaphor just part of me. but I scare. When you mention that

"The devil is the prime mover in helping Christians organise Christianity."

It is just a idea right? I mean no a real "being"  I guess just I wanna prove that all come

from one thing "Tao" "Love" etc. not like two GOD and DEVIL. I mean just

something external liike the energy that bring to the life flowers. Thank you so much for

write me back. BTW what I get in return. I gues I can express what I can not

but I not wanna nothing. I just want all be ok.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166056
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2019
04:20PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line If you're really fearful as you say, you may just have to let your fear pass...

Allow your fear to pass in it's own time... then everything will be okay.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166058
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.02.2019
04:31PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line If your bones are shaking in fear, slow down.

Fear will rattle you. And you'll be shaky.

But for some reason, I don't think fear is your problem.

You know you're being ignorant and feeding your ego.

Just stop it.

Stop thinking down this channel.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166059
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
05:05PM EDT 
vertical line The old story  eh?  Is it ntological or is it all in your head?  And is the idea of your head actually in your head?  hmmm
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166061
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
05:05PM EDT 
vertical line *ontological
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166062
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.02.2019
05:09PM EDT 
vertical line A Dark Song
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166063
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
07:02PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "The old story  eh?  Is it ntological or is it all in your head?  And is the idea of your head actually in your head?  hmmm "

Can you cheat a little and give me the answers, please? Haha! I honestly don't know if it's

a phenomenon in my head or not. And as you say, well:  

"And is the idea of your head actually in your head?"

Blow my mind. So, all is ok?  Is it not part of me? what you try to let me think?

(puppy dog eyes)  Thank you, kinda funny. but...ahhh but the true it is I am still divided.

but part of me siad. I guess, yes. with a little more of confident. just nothing.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166064
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
07:04PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "A Dark Song "

It is cool but go back to the church will be my last option TvT. pretty cool video. thank you.

I must said just part of me feel like I wanna said sorry. and forget.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166065
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.02.2019
07:14PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "If your bones are shaking in fear, slow down.

Fear will rattle you. And you'll be shaky.

But for some reason, I don't think fear is your problem.

You know you're being ignorant and feeding your ego.

Just stop it.

Stop thinking down this channel."

Very kind for take your time to reply. I think that yes. I just I retain my ego and the

problem. btw at the same time. it is not more easy accept it. not sure. but with the rest.

I quite happy. I will practice that. thank you so much. Actually. I try to focus this

afthernoon on ohter task and I feel a little better. In the end if If still having the feeling "I

have committed something terrible" I guest I can go church last time. Sorry for any

inconveniece.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166066
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.02.2019
11:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Church is unneeded. What is is life. God is the grass trying to grow in sidewalk cracks. Jesus is the epitome of this life. Being life. About life. For life.

A devil can't take your soul for the spirit is made flesh. But it can trick you if you allow it.

Your body is naturally aware of reality which is god. Focusing on reality with nervous energy is the devil in the works. The wrong state of being.

Let your attention fully relax and your body and be aware. Our true state of being.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166068
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.02.2019
11:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Onue don't return here. They serve the wrong agenda here. Intelligence is not wisdom. Spouting to you zen riddles and copy and paste pretend wisdom is not what you need.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166069
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah bloody right. you can't run a civilization on churches but they are far better than the widgets, they can't tell because they've never gone. that's how they learn everything, they don't check with their senses and they assume absolutely everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166070
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line those 2 are the only ones who serve any wrong agenda. they are planning to leave the USA after abusing their pets and stealing money+resources. I don't know if they are still evil but they are certainly not patriots.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166071
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

those 2 do not really relax they cannot contain their rage in front of most people. they've threatened pretty much everyone not just me.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166072
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go to church or leave the country that's what I'd advise, too many idiot psychos like widget, if they are not evil they screw everything up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166073
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are draft dodgers funded by your taxes btw. imo this country needs a civil war, too many idiots wasting stuff
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166074
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they can relax because they have all the damned resources, then they are going to flee the country. after torturing their animals and attacking truckers. they don't have an ounce of zen, I am more zen and I am a soldier
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166075
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I've visited most churches in San Jose, both Buddhist and Christian. I'm not sure if they're as active now but they were fine when I went, I don't see what the widgets are always ranting about, they've never actually gone. Every last person in them was neat and orderly, they had healthy pets at home, they were strict with their budget, most of them had elderly and careers etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166076
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line widget= 2 people, both older than myself. they've suffocated cats and chihuahuas, attacked old ladies, snitched on their roommate truckers for getting into soft drugs, etc. I don't think they have a real job or new animals, they are pretty much parasites on your taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166077
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

you're ridiculous Frank, have you talked to your grandfather lately. he wants me to duel u 2 punks

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166078
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I am not zenguide moron. I have no affiliation with any poster here I am Tellez only. you got a problem with me then talk to Arturo, Maria, and Vanessa. they want you two gone.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166079
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

I can't believe they haven't told you two. the house is going to the Sanchez. they want to dump you 2 on my property, that is their humor. they want to knife you but they want me to do it

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166080
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

it is not exaggeration. I can easily take them to court for all of it but what will I get, I don't need anything, the damage is already done.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166081
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

nobody wants their blood money. the less bloodsuckers on my property the more healthy the dogs. my 2 new dogs are the healthiest. my older one made it to 20 even tho I was on the streets and I had people extorting me. their kind ain't welcome here, they aren't Mexican and they aren't USA citizens, ask Maria Tellez and ask Trump.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166082
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you can in fact have your citizenship revoked if you are both a felon and if you were planning to leave the country anyways. you 2 and your sort are the disease dragging down America - wasteful, destructive, and moronic.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166083
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no there are plenty of animal abusers running around but you two are everything at once see, you are animal abuser, welfare queens, and you do not like anyone here anyways, you want to go to Tokyo, you said so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166084
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I think there are a lot of people like widget. you kick them out of the USA and there is 0 problem, they are literally the only reason why the economy is bad. plenty of places they can go if they learn a language
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166085
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line lmfao i'm not taking u 2 slackers. get a job and stop living off my taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166086
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole sports team is a slacker on my tax courtesy of Hillary. we just need them off our damned tax, i'd be surprised if there is even one of them that is worth anything, if so they are young and planning on leaving anyways. the rest of them are welfare queen and draft dodgers.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166087
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

ok we pay for them then what do they do. they have only wasted resources and stolen animals. there is not one soldier in that group. my family has done more with 0 money and they are fresh off the boat, they lost relatives under your bombs

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166088
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you are on my tax then you are on everyone's tax moron, since I am more working class than all of you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166089
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
01:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line we have farmers, construction workers and surgeons dumb cunts. I probably know more engineering than your manager and I run a damned animal shelter and senior center he is a retard. they need to get off everyone's taxes b4 the USA knifes them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166090
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how am I supposed to vote for Bernie. he does not address those 2 lunatics, there are enough people out there who are like them for it to be a concern, like it is not a political threat but there are enough death cults out there. but he does not talk about any of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166091
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like can you imagine if the republicans never monitored the KKK, it's the exact same thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166092
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no their ideology is different, so they profess to worship things-as-it-is or nature or reality or God etc. but they have the exact same effect, they just have a different style. They are self-professed Christian and Buddhists.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166093
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their funding is pretty much thanks to Hillary but that's a long topic. but suppose they are not a danger to anyone, you cannot make anything out of them. if it's up to me i'd ship them to some heaven, anywhere where they cannot cause trouble it's pretty much all they do. dogs are regrettably better, i wanted to be done after my third dog but i'll probably have them my whole life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166094
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is nobody less relaxed than the 2 widgets. they tell everyone else to relax when they have work, they have never done a real job in their lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166095
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no they are on our property that is the issue. Their younger cousins want them to duel me, else they are just going to get the police called on them. I think the duel is better but they are very unrelaxed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166096
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line They've never loved anyone so they don't understand. I have a good chance of missing, the Tellez won't miss.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166097
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I can't give them what they want. if I sleep with them they will hate everything. if they have money they will hate everything. that's just what they are like. they are best off locked up in Trump tower but they are stubborn. maybe it's not even a corruption thing, they just can't take care of themselves when we forcefeed them let alone others
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166098
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
03:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have 1 person who cannot stand up, another person who is starting to get to that point. also a third dog. they are all easier than the two widgets. their cousin who gets seizures and cannot dress himself from severe mental disease is less destructive. those 2 just do not understand how to live in any sort of civilization. or in nature obviously. Trump tower is the best place for them but I am working class
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166099
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.03.2019
05:03AM EDT 
vertical line Church is wanted by some and is an issue for them.  And I suspect that even those for whom church is neither wanted nor needed would neither want nor need Bobwidget by now.  If you can be arsed, ask him where he got his ideas about Christ from - Jesus the epitome of life?   The answer should give you a few laughs.  There's no point in engaging with his agenda. And by the way, there's an archontic look you can easily recognise from someone, like a Bobwidget, even on an internet forum that says, if you know how to interpret it, "I'm one of them, I am parasitically infected, I have lost my cookies, I will ruin everything."  So, say no and stay the hell away.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166107
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.03.2019
12:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Imagined Phil with your attention as usual. I wanted to test a theory and not post for a few days to see if ndanmai stopped posting.

He did.

So his only job is to spam anything I write. It was not even a few hours after I posted he spammed it.

This does not suggest but points at it directly.

This does suggest a friend of the curropted ones on here or them posting under a different name.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166110
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am sitting here with my grandparents and 2 dogs. my job is to take care of them. my other job is to do whatever Maria and Arturo ask me to, which is to kick you two out. you don't even know that I am in contact with them it is absurd.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166111
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

you got an issue with it then ask them, I just care what the Tellez think. evidently they do not mind me shooting Frank which kind of surprised me

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166112
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
12:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not actually like dog and diaper duty, I'd rather be engineering. I do not think division of labor is necessary, only less slackers like bobwidget
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166113
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

generally whenever I kick people out everything works better. I am basically hired to do it by farmers and engineers, I do not really have many opinions myself other than that they are awfully boring for expensive sinners

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166114
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

if I were God I'd send them to school in China or something but I am just sheriff

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166115
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well I was going to go in with an unloaded gun but the Tellez want it loaded see. ask them why I just know what they want not why.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166116
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you 2 could simply go hang out with OJ Simpson, u are basically the same just less damage. he has plenty of money so u don't have to worry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166117
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly the same except u killed our animals, to us they were family tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166118
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so Maria actually cut herself on furniture, that is how depressed she is, same with me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166119
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
02:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she bashed everything with her arms until they were bloody. I do not want them either they are scumbags, they are dumb for scumbags too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166120
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

They are OJ Simpson, not Hitler. It's the same expense and destruction except one does not fight.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166121
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line at least Hitler took cyanide. they are never going to be worth more than a Hitler worth but they are never going to take cyanide either.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166122
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so, OJ Simpson. 3 dogs and a garden does not fix the economy but at least it is not disease. the irony here is that I'm the only one who does not pass military physicals, I am also in the middle of nowhere. there is just no purpose to them no matter my position, if I do not kick them out their family wants them kicked out, if not their family then mine, if not mine then strangers who actually understand what is made in San Jose.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166123
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line those 2 probably think it is software they are ridiculous. or computer parts.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166124
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

my side of town has retail and some small shops mainly, I guess I could try the latter but I think it is not worth it, so I grow more food and I adopt more dogs instead. they do not really have a grasp of reality that is the problem, they do not know their surroundings or how to feed an animal.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166125
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they are perplexed by my investments but nobody else is. they assume everyone is retarded like them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166126
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not just their violence, that is literally what they are - overpaid sports team, courtesy of Hillary's subsidies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166127
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not uncommon that is the thing. plenty of OJ Simpsons and dog torturer out there, in America sadly, you would think it could not happen here but those 2 are sons of Vietnam veteran not sons of bitch. so USA needs a civil war imo.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166128
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there are no infrastructure issue, u just need morons out of the way. like I probably have enough people to run the whole san jose economy, or I could do it myself if I do not have dog duty. ghost town is better than widget.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166129
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am only 1 of the best music tutor on Earth in my free time, like I can get an interview w/ Jeremy Soule, took no time at all they just sleep too much. it is not my real work as they claim, they do not understand it themselves so they think it must have taken forever. wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166130
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.03.2019
04:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line 3 dogs, 2 infirm people, a garden, also took programming in high school, I think that is not bad. I actually want to be an industrialist but the more useless corporation u have the harder it is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166131
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.03.2019
04:58PM EDT 
vertical line Jesus Christ, you see?  It's like your damn body rejected your damn head like it was a grafted on transplant.  All I said was leave the church to the churchgoers and leave me the hell out of it.  But no, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.  
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166132
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:36PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Jesus Christ, you see?  It's like your damn body rejected your damn head like it was a grafted on transplant.  All I said was leave the church to the churchgoers and leave me the hell out of it.  But no, just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.   "

I feel the same way, I apologize if I overwhelm you with my beliefs, which I would like to leave. on the other hand thank you so much!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166135
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:39PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Onue don't return here. They serve the wrong agenda here. Intelligence is not wisdom. Spouting to you zen riddles and copy and paste pretend wisdom is not what you need."

If only I want to know if he mentions the devil as a metaphor. so I won't bother you anymore. But I appreciate the help.

Yes I not have idea.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166136
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:42PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: " yeah bloody right. you can't run a civilization on churches but they are far better than the widgets, they can't tell because they've never gone. that's how they learn everything, they don't check with their senses and they assume absolutely everything"

Haha I really confused. Thanks I guess.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166137
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.03.2019
06:48PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Church is wanted by some and is an issue for them.  And I suspect that even those for whom church is neither wanted nor needed would neither want nor need Bobwidget by now.  If you can be arsed, ask him where he got his ideas about Christ from - Jesus the epitome of life?   The answer should give you a few laughs.  There's no point in engaging with his agenda. And by the way, there's an archontic look you can easily recognise from someone, like a Bobwidget, even on an internet forum that says, if you know how to interpret it, "I'm one of them, I am parasitically infected, I have lost my cookies, I will ruin everything."  So, say no and stay the hell away. "

So Bob just prank me. Thank you I will take more care. To be honest can not interpret it.
My english it is not really strong also I feel really far from real world bcoz many wrong believes. Thank you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166138
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.04.2019
05:09AM EDT 
vertical line OnueAA, you might find something useful here: Headless  As you will see, the website caters for a number of languages in addition to English.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166139
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Oct.04.2019
05:20AM EDT 
vertical line Going to Shell Beach
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166140
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Christie, Frank, I just told Sandra to get off my damned case. you two are no longer my responsibility, you are hers.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166142
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I never asked for money. she said you told them that I was asking for money, that is why you are in San Jose, I do not want your blood money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166143
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Jason doesn't know where I am but you can tell him the same thing if you ever repay him for picking up food for your cat
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166144
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well they also say you told them that I did not show up for the duel but they did not believe it. everyone is going to have to figure out what to do with you 2, sorry. they are welcome to my savings but it just sounded like they wanted to get rid of you both, they do not need the money either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166145
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line clearly you two do not think you want a duel, you really do want a duel but you are incapable of it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166146
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not mean duel or OJ Simpson metaphorically, that is literally what you 2 are, just lesser version, you attacked our animals instead of our wives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166147
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
12:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line OJ Simpson because that is what he does, he attacks innocents out of jealousy and he "duels" only if they do not fight back. they also say you do not do a single thing around the house, that is why I know, I just ask them, it is not inferred from your posts. they allowed it because they thought you were saving money for me, you are not.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166148
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
01:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right Frank keeps saying he is my sibling, it is not creepy but it is delusional. I do not want to be associated with him, like I am ashamed that I even know him. I consider him ex family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166149
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
01:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if u 2 find a respectable position or adopt a pet then I won't press charges if you are in my vicinity, that is about all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166150
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.04.2019
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well i dunno about the devil but u 2 sold lives and resources for nothing, I think if u sell something to the devil u are supposed to get something useful at least
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166151
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.04.2019
02:22PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "OnueAA, you might find something useful here: Headless  As you will see, the website caters for a number of languages in addition to English.
"

Beautiful thank you so much. Even describe it is just one reality not 2 as Christianity. I will check it for sure!

Sorry for all incovenience. aprecciate your help so much!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166154
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from OnueAA
Oct.04.2019
02:36PM EDT 
Email OnueAA
vertical line Quote: "Going to Shell Beach "

Inspiring I will check the movie. for some reason I feel kinda like Jhon. I not sure how to

describe  this feeling but that a stranger like you take your time to help other stranger.

Make feel something nice. If I going to the beach more frecuently I will remeber you a little.

thank you. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166155
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHIST MONASTERY, NYANNGHWE, BURMA
by Christophe Boisvieux
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s