history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Tuesday Oct 22 2019 07:11PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Posted on Aug.10.2009 @ 11:40PM EDT by chontri
Accept my words only when you have examined them for yourselves;
do not accept them simply because of the reverence you have for me.
Those who only have faith in me and affection... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: HAVE A GOOD DREAM
vertical line Posted on Oct.06.2019 @ 03:20PM EDT by so_teh
You're welcome to your dream. I'm not entitled to wake you up.

See you.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email so_teh
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.07.2019
03:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line False contentment and peace easily disturbed.

Nor am I obligated to help anyone. I simply serve realities message because I want to. Reality is savior. Messenger is messenger.

That sun that shines in the head is ego and idea intellect nervous energy then focused forming an attention.

An idea we are at peace is imagined. Hence ego and forgotten easy and no longer held unto by the attention. Resulting in false peace disturbed with insecurity. Resulting in a mind easily fettered.

That reminds me of some. Do it you?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166173
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.07.2019
10:55PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line That is you so teh. Easily fettered. Frail minded of false peace. I know the false attention better then you. Its weakness. Those that assume I don't know it because I choose other are wrong. I know your mind better then you.

This includes not just mere forum posters or operators but presidents and leaders of the world.

I see all and nothing is hidden.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166211
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.08.2019
12:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Yeah but nobody knows who I voted for you, not even you. You didn't understand animals, I hope you understand autists better.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166212
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.11.2019
02:20PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line You're an actual idiot Bob. Sorry for your dissonance. I can't be here while you're here.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166302
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.11.2019
02:58PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Idiot is just a word meaning nothing. A dare to disprove me. Or are you not intelligent enough?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166304
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.11.2019
03:36PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line At night the attention must be let dissolve or the result is insomnia. Yes or no?

Is dreaming the best sleep. Yes or no?

Is being distracted letting the attention wander or having an attention that wanders?

If the attention dissolves at night to sleep in the morning when we wake up and create it is the attention imagined? Yes or no?

When not paying attention to something are we aware of our environment anyway. Yes or no?

When paying to some THING. An object. Does that object really exist in reality. Yes or no?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166305
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.11.2019
10:17PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Checkmate. God. Piss on any no matter who dont see this. Got me? You. Jerk.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166306
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.13.2019
11:26AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Bob, your soul has complete control over your body. So I don't blame you for what you say, think or do. Because you have not made friends with your soul yet. And your soul is just taking you for a ride now. Take this with a grain of salt. I would start communing with your soul so it doesn't take you astray anymore.

Other than that, if you don't take some guidance, you can just enjoy many more jerks in the future.

Chau
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166307
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.13.2019
11:38AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Like I said, there is no point here that you have about Zen.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166308
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.13.2019
12:13PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Little children don't imagine they have a soul. They are their little bodies.

Spirit made flesh is not flesh with spirit. No where can spirit by found except as the living spirit. Energy nucleus as realities method of operation of reincarnation for all.

The ndanmai where for art thou? You must spam and pretend to not listen in a manipulative ploy to imagine to teach me a lesson. This very manipulation is the mind of false. The false mind. The false doctrine. The false god.

Humans are meant to be aware. Not focused.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166309
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
01:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line What lessons? I offered you plenty of math and music theory lessons for free, I offered to take you to Scott Cao's, I gave you a copy of Windows you were not interested in any of it, that is fine. We don't have anything else to do with eachother. I thought I liked Frank I didn't, I might have a crush on Sandra, but it is probably just the same thing again.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166310
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
01:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you imagine I am trying to teach you a lesson, I am not, I am looking for a date cause I don't screw my cousins
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well you both acted interested in programming and music that is all, if you are not that is fine but that is how you acted.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166312
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
01:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't know anything about her just Frank mentioned her a few times, said she studied linguistics or something but It sounds like she screws everyone it's probably too much trouble for me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166313
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
01:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you say humans are not meant to be focused but you focus an awful lot on me for a married couple. you also claim everything is a lesson or a ploy to manipulate you, but you claim that with everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166314
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.13.2019
02:12PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Silly the ndanmai. The third person. Hahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166315
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
04:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what third person. anyways, this is no place for ladies and you people know it. there is nothing out here. you would not want to tend the garden. the bathroom renovations do not stop the rat mites. I don't know even know why it sells for more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166316
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my grandparents are very messy they are not like me. i do not have parents they ran off. i did not get my education anywhere. you also act like I don't know what black metal is. it is just absurd, all of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166317
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is journalistic, it is not the same as third person
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166318
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i can play bass but you cannot play piano or work with production software. i speak two languages and I cook tacos
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166319
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but I do not actually get the opportunity to cook taco, I have to cook their stuff which gives me digestive problems, it is the price for living here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166320
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what u heard is not a real piano, it is a cheap weighted digital hooked up to software, i play from a stool and w/ sheets on my lap. I am not allowed to make noise at home. it is a reading demonstration, not performance
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166321
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line frankly i prefer guitar, u can play fugues on it or u can play metal on it but u cannot play it all night if u live with the sort of people I do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166322
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not cut my hair myself to save money necessarily i cut it for hygienic reasons and because the barbers hate doing it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166323
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
05:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u ppl gang stalk me for some reason, i am a pretty normal person but with a weird body what is to get. they were underage and incompatible, I was supposed to be aborted
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166324
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
08:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u ppl are too close minded. like there is one genre only, ive sent demos of Bebop, of classical classical, of modern film language, i'll send u a damned bass riff next. then u study production and u realize that it is impossible to do everything unless u are devoted, u cannot have one of u nutcases complaining that it is bourgeois, your soda can are more bourgeois
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166325
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
08:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not that interested anymore fyi, there is literally only 1 classical piece by Soule that intrigues me from technical standpoint. I want to go into a trade. some rock genre are fun because of the percussion and basslines but it wouldn't keep me going. i transcribe bassline in my free time but I am too poor to buy more instrument, nonetheless i play it on piano with chord in right hand but it is bloody hard without a page turner
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166326
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
09:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes Shed your Travails by Soule is the single piece I am fascinated by he is far better than Debussy. Under Cover of the Night by Martin O' Donnel I can juggle both the bass and strings on the piano but I need a page turner. Those 2 composer are actually overeducated they were supposed to secure professorship, they don't just make things up they train obsessively. There is no technique/spirit dichotomy the school are just  behind, it is partly the conservatory fault there is too much avant garde. if u look at some South Korean private school they know how to teach it the whole way.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166327
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
09:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I already mentioned which academics are the most illuminating, Tymockzo and Ian Bates. but it takes for granted that u already know how to play in all keys and read orchestral score. dunno what more u want, that is more than most music tutor will give u and they will charge u an arm and a leg.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166328
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
09:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Tymoczko*. Ian Bates is a common name u add Ralph Vaughan Williams into google search
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166329
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
09:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It is not in Europe. it is basically guilds in America that is where art moved, it started with John Williams and his colleagues. Europe there are some orchestras and jazz and ethnic bands only. Asia has a few good composer but if u look at places like Chinese consevatory they only have Russian marches or oriental music with Chopin underneath, it is not the same as what real composers are doing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166330
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.13.2019
09:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so imo it is not good to fund music in public school just give ppl instruments then leave them alone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166331
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.13.2019
11:53PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Only one reason your not banned. The ndanmai? Do you honestly conceive your being as third person? Not your dad. A game when they are wrong makes you wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166332
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
12:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line You'd have to be Daniel. And if you are not bi then it still does not matter,.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166333
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
12:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line would you mind explaining what you mean by third person and why you keep bringing up my (biological?) dad
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166334
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
12:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the person on the other end is about as slow as someone with seizures, that is why my posts are journalistic, I do not know what you mean by third person. keep in mind that both Christie and Frank also had seizures constantly so I cannot tell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166335
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
01:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why is your spelling as bad as a four year old. why do you respond like someone with seizures. it could be daniel but it could be Christie or Frank.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166336
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
01:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i told those two to scram I do not care for them unless bombs are falling
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166337
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.14.2019
12:02PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let focused nervous system energy ( the animal attention ) totally relax to be naturally aware with the physical body.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166338
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.14.2019
02:20PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Any kind of power is a sickness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166339
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
02:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look I told u i'm not really into hippie stuff. Sandra sounds nice tho and I got a laptop for Daniel
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166340
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
02:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

my grandma takes a bit of Chinese medicine, not as much as you just a bit, but she doesn't order stuff on amazon

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166341
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
02:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sandra is easy she can sleep around all day and I will make hamburgers for her I do not care. Now even Mother Teresa would not date Daniel but I am willing to do it. I am OCD about economics and I like animals its different from natural stuff I want to move to New York.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166342
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.14.2019
02:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line have u tried a keyboard with Daniel, do u know his thoughts. there are people like him who can read and write they just cant speak
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166343
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.14.2019
04:12PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Any kind of power is a sickness. "

God is aware. But yet the true one never once lorded it over us.

His message. The body is aware is corrective not punishment.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166344
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.15.2019
10:07AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line No. There is nothing here. No dream, no reality, no body, no mind, no birth, no death.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166345
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.15.2019
10:44AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "No. There is nothing here. No dream, no reality, no body, no mind, no birth, no death."

You dont notice the body is automatically aware of reality. Well the nonverbal reality. You don't see this?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166346
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.15.2019
12:09PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "No. There is nothing here. No dream, no reality, no body, no mind, no birth, no death."

Nor any weird thinking zen except as a belief system in peoples heads.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166347
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
06:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I'm just not living anywhere with animal abuse, Chinese medicine and Amazon shipment all at the same time, it's worse than a hippie commune if u think about it, but it's like that here too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166348
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
06:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I don't like answering questions about economics and medicine all the time when I am a maid, especially by monolingual people. If u think about it I'm also not supposed to be anyone's Romeo, since I am less fit than anyone's grandma.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166349
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
06:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I get asked zen question all the time, that is weird if you think about it, racist rather, but I get it a lot.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166350
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
06:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I also don't have a lisp or Asian accent but they claim I do, or they say my accent is conscious when it is not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166351
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
06:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

Frank is not a reliable source of information on me, like he has never heard me speak Vietnamese, he has never seen the garden I planted, never touched my dog, etc. ate all my food and bought me games I didn't want tho

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166352
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
07:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I still have to return those 2 anime and graphics card
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166353
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
07:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

Christie calls me jerk but she calls Jason jerk too so

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166354
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
07:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i told u only a bunker could make me live with those 2, so if you are reliant on them then we should probably break up
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166355
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
07:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no they have gigantic games, music and anime collection they just suck, like i lived with them for one week that's how i know.  i'm not really a gamer as they say, i was always into art and programming
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166356
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
07:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go away Sandra u r nuts. u have to take her cousins and her whole gang that is not normal.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166357
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
08:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why are they twice my weight and they want me to do their groceries, why are they next to state university but they take Chinese medicine it makes no damned sense. there is nothing Mexican about them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166358
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
08:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I grow all my own fruit, I share it with the neighbors, I do not use any catering or any barber, i have never been to the doctors, I am fully bilingual, I raised dogs and old people, why is my education still better. they have been brainwashed by their schools they should get their money back
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166359
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
08:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line chinese medicine is acceptable when u are in the 70s and on a small farm not when u are like them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166360
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
08:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is dog torture, chinese medicine, and amazon shipment all in one spot, one of those i can understand all 3 I cannot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166361
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
08:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Daniel is the only reason I would not gentrify them, they are Maoist not Mexican
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166362
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
08:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are a commune it is that simple. some of my family were the same its what I wanted to escape my whole life, animal abuse, chinese medicine, garbage everywhere why would i run back to it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166363
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
08:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sandra is going to have to get over it. it was a one night stand, she initiated it, I do not enjoy anyone there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166364
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
09:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the only reason i do music is because i do not have capital and I do not enjoy politicians. you people dont know jack about anything, your dogs are tortured and you are inbred in the middle of downtown. only your grandparents were mexican you all regressed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166365
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
09:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are all overweight and drugged and they screw their brothers and sisters it is creepy as hell. their animals all get sick. they do not learn their parents language and they do not know how to cook. they take chinese medicine but they order sex toy on amazon I am serious, not everyone in San Jose is like that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
09:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not smart enough to rob one of the numerous museum near them but they go out into the middle of nowhere and they start crap with me, they would complain if they were here. u think they would grow anything of course not they dont even like doing their grocery and it is right there. they arent even skinheads let alone mexican. they are a weird cult and they do inbred sex meditation over their suffocated dog that is all they do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166367
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
09:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont go here cause they know they'd die in a year. their grandmother bashed everything until she cut herself and so would I they aren't mexican
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166368
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
09:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go away Sandra u are like Christie just without a criminal record, who else was I going to screw. what if I don't really like you then what, u have a plan or no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166369
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
09:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i live off bread and pickles, i am half dead and they are complaining to me about insomnia and being sleepy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166370
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
10:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya suffocate dogs, leave garbage everywhere, then cry for doctor to treat your obesity that is so Mexican
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166371
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
10:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont produce crap and they are right there. we have people commuting downtown to their factory and lab because of them. the worst of us at least have gardens and do not use anything, i have trash pickup like once a year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166372
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
10:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Right well if u watch television they call it regressivism or culutral marxism, so they say they are a certain color or sex and they call u jerk, that is all they do. I am just used to the term Maoist since I do not have a TV, it is similar just one is a bunch of gangs and they steal your dog instead of your wife
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166373
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
11:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya i still run marathons but i dont want to get checked for pregnancy on my meds, it's what they do for some reason, i think metropolitan area they are better educated.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166374
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
11:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are checking for pregnancy or they are making sure i do not get anyone pregnant, i have to go in every month to downtown, costs a lot too, they only do it around here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166375
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
11:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that is right i want to sell the house as soon as I can and move somewhere wih first class schools and first class music, I cannot focus around here there is too much noise too much dope too much orgies, i think the schools they lowered standards too much its been happening forever but it is at its worst now
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166376
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.16.2019
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "No. There is nothing here. No dream, no reality, no body, no mind, no birth, no death."

Nor any weird thinking zen except as a belief system in peoples heads.
"

Everything you say is mental sir, there is nothing real about your statements. Sorry for your problems. I can't help you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166377
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am more fond of libertarian every day, fond of private school etc., there are too many cult in universities
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166378
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
12:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i actually voted for left academic not libertarian but I think it will end up libertarian or I will not vote
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166379
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
12:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my backyard is maximized there is too much surplus fruit and there are extra raised beds i have to share them with the neighbors all the time. other than that and the dogs which i cooked custom meal for I am pretty much their grandma but cheaper and funner, worse body too. I am more bilingual. they are regressed racist it is that simple. my biological father he has construction and farm work and they make insults, cause he left me presumably but they do not know the whole story, only 2 children were his planning and he has them both covered
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166380
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
12:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i flirted with sandra so what who doesnt she sleep with. my cousin are better but we do not inbreed around here. plus she started it. like my dad's side they have a cripple from agent orange but he still managed a communications major and they do not have weird relationship issues, its the same but they succeeded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166381
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
12:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their grandparents are more mexican than mine that is the only upgrade i cant stand the rest of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166382
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.16.2019
12:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im selling the house and moving somewhere sane and w/ industry, they want to go back to small farm and use their hands to dig or something, do they realize that some military veterans do it with trucks when they retire and it is still not efficient, u have to change state to do it. Phil does it cause he is in Europe the logistic are different, plus it is half for the animals which they dont even like
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166383
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this TENZIN GYASTO, XIV DALAI LAMA
by Olivier Follmi
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s