history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Nov 18 2019 09:40PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Ryokan, a Zen master, lived the simplest kind of life in a little hut at the foot of a mountain. One evening a thief visited the hut only to discover there was nothing to steal. Ryokan returned and caught him. "You have come a long way... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: WHAT IS THE POINT.
vertical line Posted on Oct.16.2019 @ 03:18PM EDT by Bobwidget
What is the point of the physical body and five senses? Being your physical body and its five senses make you what? Aware of reality! The physical body is you.

Let the physical body totally relax and release focused nervous energy. That standoffish insecure attention is not the real you. Its a created thing.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
01:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Look I cannot even if you wanted to. your people they need to go back to school and take courses in biology and medicine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166384
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
01:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not standoffish, you do not understand the physical body
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166385
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
01:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not understand anatomy or how the body functions or how to groom and shave etc., it is worse than a hippie cult I cannot live there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166386
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
01:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not insecure I am merely annoyed, I am going to break Sandra's nose next she is a beast and a whore
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166387
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
01:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how do I know, because I live with the same people, they are exactly the same they don't understand a single goddamned thing they are worth less than dog I will shoot them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166388
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
01:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hippie cult are different they do not use any services u leave them in the middle of nowhere they do not complain
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166389
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
01:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line something tells me they knew how to groom they just didn't cause they didn't have any products, these people are different they literally do not know how the body functions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166390
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

medicine and butt sprayers and stuff from my yard that is how I do it I do not use olay, toilet paper is rationed, that is how intelligent countries do it too.  i got rid of most things except medicine and cooking oil.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166391
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well i do not have my own medicine but u get the drift. the vast majority of people in USA are not so stupid at all just the people I am stuck with
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166392
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i cook for example in such a way that ensures clean bowel movement, hair and skin it depends on the person. i can probably get rid of the refrigerator but that is a little extreme
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166393
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u make preserves and u pickle stuff and u use dried stuff in bulk it is called traditional diet. u do not need mock meat and all kinds of jars recycled constantly. but my grandparents cannot walk so i can hardly keep them from enjoying themselves. i think fastfood is rich man's food
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166394
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not consider u physical people that is the thing, u are shy when it comes to seeing different kind of animals and body types, else I might have gone there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166395
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well the other problem is that I got to change my grandpa's piss bottles I cannot miss it, like I got free time but I can't be away for that long. but I don't think i'd go there either way they are not like a roman bathhouse it is just madness there, olay and no medicine and food that sets u off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166396
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line India has happier street dog, fraction of emissions, less debt, both local agriculture and some of the best engineering and surgeons in the world, new nuclear energy facilities, it is the only place u would go for proton beam surgery, their english is better, etc. etc. i am not sure if I wouldnt rather be there than the USA it is not their gurus
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166397
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
02:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like they know how to give physicals or what, no they dont. their school they do not give complete physical education. running marathons is part of it, I think I actually exercise a lot more than them, but most countries they also school you in hygiene and cooking etc. they do not do it here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166398
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im serious if u go to most country or back in history they do not have the same PE curriculum, they studied sanitation and hygiene and anatomy etc, it was not only sports it was both. so when u say physical it does not have the same definition for me. same thing when u say animal, human and insect are part of animal kingdom but not according to u, we may as well be speaking a different language i do not understand a single thing your people say.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166399
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line aside from that they are too shy it is aggravating why dont they just talk in front of everyone instead of slipping me notes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166400
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line define your terms first because I do not know what the hell any of you are saying and i never did, then learn to speak up
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166401
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they arent even monolingual i cannot understand their english it is atrocious, they slur and they have weird slang mine is just normal english
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166402
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well some say it is trans atlantic or british accent I dont think it is, it is just normal english but their accent devolved and mine didnt.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166403
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes it gets me looks in the street because they expect asian accent so sometimes I hide it to keep myself from getting robbed, like they think I am putting them on but that is my normal accent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166404
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not speak with asian or california accent so I do not feel safe, i think u have to speak california accent else u get robbed around here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no it is not paranoia i have had robbery attempts from more than just the widgets, usually from people richer than myself. I think I have to carry a weapon and leave the country
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166406
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sandra was not that good in bed she cried all night after I do not know what to do with her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166407
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

she is a madman I told u, she screws her siblings and there is nothing in her head

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166408
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
03:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i mean she screws all of them not one of them, like she has 4 sex partner that are immediately or closely related. they are not flings. she is insane not me. if I take her they will be upset anyways, so I think they are accusing me of mistreating her, but would they prefer I compliment her? of course not. dunno what they expect
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166409
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
04:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line wherever you ppl went to school, go there and ask for refund do not look at me. go back to your high schools and ask for refund
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166410
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is a lot of research that shows difference in brain structure but I am not convinced. I have upper range mensa IQ but I was not born with it I think it is trained. I am convinced that you can detect racism on MRI however. they are obviously trying to cuckold me, that is the term, but their orgasm faces are just absurd I end up losing my libido, I think it is not what they intend. every time they go out they just cause everyone trouble including themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166411
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I cannot communicate anything basic with them, but it is not elitist, citizen from other country they usually have no trouble comprehending anything and they are not rich, so USA schools they have regressed to an unsalvageable point, there is no point in sending your kids to school
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166412
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

what they call non attention it just looks like attention to me, it is because their cognitive mapping it is not complete

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166413
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if I cannot move to New York where there are PhD I plan on changing countries, my apologies but I think it is a patriotic move. I feel bad for intelligent Americans like so_teh's family I hope they find something. I do not like my own people either half of them are backwards they should have died in Vietnam
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166414
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

they are wrong that I what I really am, I am "standoffish" I do not enjoy them. do they mean to say I enjoy them, I don't. if I am insecure then how come they ran off from a duel.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166415
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what is the point to the whole tellez, the whole sanchez, and all their connection. there is 0 point to them they are less than one gimp from the streets. I do not think I am anything as they say, I think I am merely Mexican and civilized and none of them are, it is obvious, but not to them for some reason I don't want to psychoanalyze them like they do with me it is boring. they should try a subject that is actually hard, like life and death, love, etc.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166416
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what is any of them worth they have not given a single proof that they are worth more than one dog from my shelter. everything they say is a projection of their own insecurity and a paraphrase of what they think I think since they know I do everything right but they don't know why, they think it is philosophy in my head I just think it is a normal education, they will know the instant they set foot in a different country they are too sheltered
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166417
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not have anything. they have tortured dogs and garbage only. their whole connection are like that, nothing but garbage and they are 50 and military men
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166418
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you don't know if I like her. I dated Frank at one point u see how that turned out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166419
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I have no animus against him but I literally don't care if he is vanished from my head
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166420
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is really who I am, I do not like any of you, i do not like your families, i do not like your companies they are all bullcrap, the more I hang with them the less I know, for someone from the streets i cannot afford it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166421
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

he actually owes me money but it is more that I don't remember anything about him, it was a lot of time

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166422
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
06:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line see? now he can pay for cruises but I do not care if he vanishes, why would u be any different. in general I feel that way about most people I grew up with.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166423
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line or put it this way: why trade war China. what makes you people any different from Chinese, how do you justify your citizenship since you do not follow USA or Mexican law and you cost taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166424
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I ask my family the same thing you know what they did they cried and attacked me with their fists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166425
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think the trade war is right but half the people you are trying to fight they are in USA. wall does not help because there are already too many lunatics inside USA. there should be civil war, people who do not follow USA law should get kicked out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166426
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sandra I am not interested in your family do not send them near me, leave them or get the hell out. Unlike you I do not have family or gang that is the difference between us, nobody stops me from coming or going
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166427
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah I screwed you I screwed Frank too why do you think there is anything in it, I came inside of him now I got a gun at his head so what. it is USA law, maybe a bit diverged from California law only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166428
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I do not decide the law decides, I cannot bypass it for anyone. if I were rich I would just send everyone to different country to build their character, I am not rich
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166429
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sandra u are going to duel in his place or what. I cant duel the Sanchez come on, u ppl did not do anything wrong
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166430
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my family did not want to duel i told them to go back to Vietnam now they are looking for psychologist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166431
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is the difference, they pleaded insanity. else I am changing their piss bottles and they will be dead b4 they got out of prison
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166432
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Christie and Frank call USA and Mexican law punishment, they are obsessed with that word, I do not think it is punishment, you follow it or you leave there is no punishment. you are not required to stay, nobody commands you to stay in a country you cant handle
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166433
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
08:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i did not ask them for anything but they commanded me to pick up their grocery for free and to give them money. your company and services I pay for everything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166434
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line checkmate=one of us dies, u do not understand. that is what they keep saying, checkmate. it is not something u have to calculate either but they think so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is the same as coup de grace. they want to duel but they make a million excuses why they need to move pieces around, you point and you shoot why do you need to think about it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.17.2019
10:03AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Most people who imagine their mental illness do not want help. They consider it part of their personality. But people do not have a mental illness. They imagine one.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166437
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont, i just lose time from maintaining my body and sleeping on the floor. it is not OCD because I clean the toilets
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most people accuse me of OCD but then why do i get human crap on my hands
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166439
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Frank always complained, simultaneously, that I spend too much on hygiene and that I have poor hygiene. he needs a lobotomy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166440
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes or that thing he did in school where he'd sit there for 5 minutes looking for his homework when he did not do it, everyone would get pissed, but i think he really believed it would materialize
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166441
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just like he thinks bambi will breathe again if he works hard enough or he did not challenge me to a duel, he wants to change the material reality with his mind, it does not work that way
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166442
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the mind does not materialize things. you can put a map on it that is all, some people have more coherent maps than others, but his problem is the former, he thinks it can materialize things.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166443
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my mom is still trying to materialize bambi see, she keeps saying she is reborn somewhere it is pathetic. once they are gone they are gone for good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166444
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they did in fact suffocate her on purpose. they were pissed that the dog liked me and that I am a more effective maid than them. that is the only difference, I am cheaper, and there is no production except from my yard. now the house is rightfully mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166445
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I wanted access to the kitchen that is all. now I just use it to feed my grandparents. I want to make pharmaceuticals but again I cannot access them even though I know the ingredients, I get checked for pregnancy. do I look like someone who gets people pregnant on accident.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166446
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my father did not either I think they are liars, he got drunk, he asked for abortion, she wailed, they kicked him out. feminism see.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166447
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.17.2019
02:15PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The knowledge of namar.

Viewed on live television they brought the dead alien body of the pharaoh into the light of the sun. Instantly it filled with his life force energy. Erased from our memories.

The life force energy must be the physical body. Union and non separation.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166448
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.17.2019
05:46PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line You continue to lie to yourself, I laugh out loud.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166449
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.17.2019
07:19PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Laugh? That's Ill.

Be the physical body and totally relax the attention.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well she was just like me, i dont think dogs are equal in personality, like she had high IQ, she always ate right, she was always relaxed, always independent, but you people laughed when she couldnt get air, that's all she wanted. so excuse me but I don't think I have to be a sociopath to pull a gun on anyone.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166451
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like she never went through the trash or barked for no reason etc., she was literally better than your whole family.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166452
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there's no difference. one eats less, it's me and the dog that's the only difference. I cannot match her sacrifices, gunshot is better than suffocating to death.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166453
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i already explained it a million times but it's like this is the first time you people are not drunk
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166454
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i'm not saying anyone should duel, it was your duel, i am just pointing out facts about the reality, i am indifferent about it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166455
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i find it harder to concentrate around you people I cannot explain it, like I get amnesia and i cannot do basic tasks, it is too much mental noise or something, I feel more aware when I am left alone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166456
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even if you are earnest about supporting me it does not work , I did not say you are not earnest about it. my mind it just does not have fluidity around any of you, maybe we are just incompatible or something and you could try inviting a stranger and see how they react to a meditation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166457
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i normally dont think about her fyi, so i still walk to walgreens etc., I was just on calculus before anyone bothered me, it is just around you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166458
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
09:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no not you Christie I mean you people in general. I am fine around others
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166459
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no dont take it personally I get it with some others too, like they say they are physical but they have very poor understanding of anatomy and biology, so I do not enjoy them, it does not seem physical to me but simply energetic it is different
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166460
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah then there is the economics but start with understanding the human body, you cant really be physical if you dont know how it works, but we do not have the same definition you are going to have to stretch your minds a bit
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166461
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you apply a lot of energy and you get sick how is it physical. you can extend it to production costs, it's why civilizations fail
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166462
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line If you train your whole life and you are the most fit person in the society and you still cannot do something like driving a small ambulance then how your kids are supposed to do it, especially if you do not leave them with a better body. At the same time someone has to calculate stress and strain for the dams you cannot guess it with your thumb. Then there are merchant ships and aircraft to captain they are a whole different ballgame, there is absolutely nothing similar between them and driving. China does not send their own ships then what, right now the chemicals for most medicine are from them. Look at Indian citizens and what is in their curriculum, they understand athletics, biology, investment, all of it, that is what I call physical. Their P.E. it is not even the same, they cover hygiene and medicine in it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166463
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not have much patience these days. it is not sociopathy, I cannot get medication that I know how to synthesize it is absurd, i get checked for pregnancy like I said, they do not know what they are doing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
10:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is after living on the street, walking to the worst schools my whole life, having my dog suffocated in front of my eyes by a gang, u understand? I do not owe anyone allegiance or any favor I have lost too much time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166465
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that is also after being held in police custody for supposed truancy and sent to psychologist for supposed paranoia, then how come I was right and they suffocated my dog for no reason
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166466
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if i am truant then how come I know how to synthesize the medicine and they don't even know what it does, yet they control the supply. when I get a PhD i have no issue but I am not always so lucky
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah she was gasping for breath and u ppl were complaining that I was not dressed well enough, i did not have my suit and bowtie on. u see. the root of the society it is corrupt, politicians can do little to fix that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166468
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yakuza they do not do that. if they rob people they rob the rich. only mexican cartel do it, but they also bleed. so i would not even call it gang, it is an inquisition
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166469
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line cartel bleed. they screw with u when u cut into their business. they do not target random impoverished civillians, but u get what i mean. his word is gang u have to speak his language
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166470
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why others are in jail for pot and he is not in jail for torture it is absurd
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166471
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u send your hooker and it does not work because i sleep on the floor, i need solid ground. u do not have education so you do not understand the reason, it is not because I like dogs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166472
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.17.2019
11:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line aside from that there are rat mites and no bathtub, u would not like the location
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166473
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this MEDITATION
by Olivier Follmi
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s