history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Monday Nov 18 2019 10:15PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Once upon a time, in a certain town there was a coffin maker who opened and was running a store where he sold the coffins he made himself to the customers in the neighborhood. The popuplation in the town increased day-by-day.

The... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: THOUGHTS
vertical line Posted on Oct.18.2019 @ 02:02PM EDT by Bobwidget
Didn't know. Our thoughts come from divine intervention. Dang.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
01:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line No supposedly the thoughts of Tellez and Sanchez come from Bernie Sanders so I am starting to detest him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166474
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
01:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line a fine person and legislator perhaps but a destructive politician
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166475
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
01:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think he is unwittingly divisive and he fuels hatred, when his supporters act out he does not acknowledge them. There are better legislators on the left but they are not great publicists.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166476
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
03:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Jeremy Bentham and Plato are still good. Economics it is essentially just social science with accounting and a bit of physical science. If I raised kids I'd make them study not all but one of those or else jazz and film music which usually ends up doing the same thing. It is not hard science but I was sort of raised by book burners so I know it is valuable.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166477
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
03:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well they were book burners who professed to study hard science but they cannot take their meds right or do any math. a long line of Maoism essentially, mixed with feminism upon reaching the US. it's just my job to change their piss bottles and run to Safeway
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166478
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
05:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's just a dog I guess but I think it was racially motivated, so Nazi is not too much of a stretch. But they are ridiculous, like they are perfectly fit and they do not have anyone to look after so I wonder why they don't get bored and join the navy or something.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166479
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
05:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i've had dogs and infirm people my whole life aside from having to sleep on the floor for medical reasons so I just find it insulting that they allow themselves to get bored 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
05:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's usually TV or some idiot short term project
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166481
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
05:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line or compare what goes into producing commercials to starting a music studio, but they want to extort one and not the other, very strange these people. it does not happen with education, nor does dog abuse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166482
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
06:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya i have to keep an eye on them cause i think they'll be back for my money anyways, usually they put themselves in debt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166483
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
06:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like i do not press charges and they are still going down under, they were not raised properly or something. if their family did not have someone mentally handicapped I'd have no issue gentrifying them, tons of people want to get in
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.19.2019
10:46AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line You generally only post after i do. Is that your job they gave you? Haha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166485
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
11:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well how come u know so much about me and I don't know a single thing about u. I told u I don't enjoy your family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166486
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.19.2019
11:46AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Its on the forum. You post after I do. Even if days pass by I don't. Obvious and your playing coy. The ndanmai.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166487
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
11:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no a lot of my life details are on the forum but u know even more than that. besides why did u even read the whole forum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166488
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
12:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like u know all of my favorite books but u dont even know what I look or sound like its a little creepy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166489
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
12:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah and all my favorite music, it is actually barely on the forum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166490
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
04:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line take your brothers' beauty products and rub it on them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166491
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
04:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's on the forum, i dont know what it is but I can guess. Johnson & Johnson they already tested everything on prisoners in the 60s so don't ask, it is wasted research, just like the dogs they used to force feed in earlier centuries
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166492
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
04:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all soap are more or less the same it is just different dose, its mostly placebo when u think your body reacts different. shampoo is only different because it has a foaming agent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166493
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.19.2019
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so people are figuring out how to feed their dog but the British already wrote about it, and obviously earlier cultures knew how but they did not keep note of it. they are debating the purpose and function of sebaceous gland but they figured everything out b4 the Vietnam War. if u go to India they are better educated I am serious, so they are providing answers on Quora but they knew this stuff b4 google
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166494
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.20.2019
02:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line You both were right. My thoughts don't come from me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166495
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.20.2019
09:02PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line No response equals you lie. I attempted to bait you. My thoughts come from me. Life is like virtual reality and our thoughts don't come from us give you away.

Guess what your IPS are logged.

Run fast. Run to shelter. As we rip the doors off and your heads.

Do you disagree moderator? Tell me. Speak and let me know if you serve evil.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166496
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
09:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are from God and Bernie Sanders, that is what you said not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166497
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
09:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont even like here u all complained b4, there is too much walk, there are rat mites, there is no bathtub, the food is bad, now u want to rip off the door
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166498
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
09:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no response usually means i am cooking something or i am trying to get back to my studies, or else it means I do not know how to answer questions from what is it, like 3 people? 5? you are asking serveral contradictory things at once.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166499
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
09:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line theres only one IP moron, one person rather. I do not live with anyone I do their chores only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166500
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I told u I dont like Frank, u used to get mad when we spent time together, I give u what u want, now you are still mad, I don't get u ppl. I don't want him back, he misses anything that is his problem.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166501
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is like u dont believe i dont want him or something, cause he has money right. but i like people who are good with animals and who spend well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166502
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he does not like animals, he does not like being alone, he does not read anything, it is just the opposite of everything i like. plus he left me not the other way around, it is like you want me to feel guilty for not taking him back, even though you hated me for spending time with him, it makes no damned sense, u are drug addicts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166503
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right i do not like christie for the same reasons, not cause she took frank I am glad to have him off my hands, its just cause they are similar and not my type
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166504
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line those 2 are drug addicts, they call me jerk like i am their ex or I owe them money or something
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166505
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the first thing they did was complain about my lack of degree and money, then they did not invite me to wedding when i bought gifts for them.  i do not mind but then they call me the jerk, they need lobotomy or something
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166506
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not want them back I mean it, like if they are starving then sure but I see no reason to take them in otherwise. it is not the first time they claimed everyone is a jerk except them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166507
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like their eagle scout roomates were jerks for cooking their meals and trucking food for their cat. only everyone else is the jerk. you do not want to slave away for an older married couple in downtown then u are a jerk. the doctor does not want to exacerbate their drug addiction they are a jerk.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166508
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah or if they want i will duel them, since they are constantly saying checkmate, but it is obviously not something u have to track or think about. they are loons
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u bring ur drugs, or ur car, if u cannot get a gun. they know my address, why do they need to track IP or move pieces around. they want to make it seem like there is some giant illuminati after them and not one gimp in the suburb
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166510
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
10:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah rip off my door since u did not show up at your location, that's what i've been saying
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
11:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is a kinder fate than their animals suffered. i do not see any indication that they are worth more than my garden and everything has gone into them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.20.2019
11:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is nothing here!!! there are no orchestras, no schools, no ethnic restaurants, no convienent grocery, I would not want to treat a lady here. there is only a garden they would not want to maintain.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line It is third vs second person, not first Sandra. It is cause I do not address them directly with you, but it is appropriate since I have a restraining order on them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166514
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont even have a desk or any instruments right now, its filled with old clothes and wardrobes of previous residents and no noise is allowed, im basically more impoverished . i dont think it matters I do not worship poverty but that's how it is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right so my computer i have to kneel at it, there are rat mites in the bathroom, food is very far, nobody would like it once they invade
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I'm actually more into engineering and science but composition u do not need capital
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they want to be my bouncer i think that is what they are saying. but pepper spray and a knife i already got those why would i need a bouncer. if those cant handle it then a bouncer cant either. i do not need a fitness instructor since i exercise more and i sleep less.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i can still tear off heads at 80 pounds they dont know. it is not necessary but just saying, they do not know how the body works or something, just cause u dont know how to live with less doesnt mean it is the same for everyone, like I sleep on the floor half the time but i still do not top over 8 hours
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166519
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i still think Frank is sexually attractive but I don't like him so i wouldnt try selling sex
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166520
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am serious i am not staying in this country if it is run by loons
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166521
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line or if there are no ships left for me to captain then i already live half off my yard, i don't even need the grain
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166522
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there are a lot of loons like bob widget i kicked them all out. they are close to 50 and they pass all military physical but they are pretty much just stoners their whole life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166523
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line worse they are not stoners like bill evans, they order potato chips on amazon and they torture their pets, so... i do not really want to live with the same sort again
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166524
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not tshirts and toys and computer cases imported it is chemicals, oil and minerals+metals. no imports and u would basically not have medicine or computers. only the computer processor is made in Oregon. there is natural gas but only Teslas run on electricity.  that is why the debt is so large. if u passed high school science it is not hard to figure out but most ppl do not, like they think the whole computer it is made in San Jose
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166525
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now there is footage of other countries and google but u did not need that if u knew the scientific method and u put together a gadget or u researched the ingredients on your medicine, u already know that most of it is coming in from overseas
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166526
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no that is why i dont enjoy those 2, that is how they think, everything is made here, it is cause they did not really pass high school. the chinese medicine and dog abuse it is just one part of their lack of basic education
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166527
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
04:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well one of them literally takes chinese medicine the other one uses different beauty product its the same thing, placebo 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166528
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
04:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cannot get rid of oil, i dont think industrial vehicle can be converted or if so it is extremely expensive. u can use it up however until there is a shortage for ur kids. technically there is still a lot left but they'd have to go out and probe for it.  they are progressive basically, so they think everything will be electrified and automated, its not that simple
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166529
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
04:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that is in fact Bernie Sanders, electrification & marxism. most people do not really know my political background, I voted for economists and scientists. Bill Gates would actually be very good if he ran, he proposes good stuff in Washington
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166530
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
04:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont think he is socialist he is marxist, it is different. socialism is not nonviolent marxism it is completely different philosophy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166531
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
07:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line socialism is mainly just ensuring that people do not die from natural cause. there is more to it but that is the main thing. marxism is proletariat dictatorship. those 2 are violent Marxist, so they martyr others then they demand your money.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
07:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but they did not read marx, so it comes from Bernie Sanders see, he is responsible but he does not hold himself accountable for anything. like if you are conservative in earlier times and u do not acknowledge a KKK exists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166533
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
07:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

the rest of u appear to be non violent Marxist, I am not a fan. I don't care if it comes from Sanders or Trump or the corporation, there is the reverse of essential production

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166534
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
07:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even if I am socialist there is a pecking order, u do not as an older couple go to random people for help, nevermind their history with me. you go to your families first, then the state, then to strangers, but they go to complete strangers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166535
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
07:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

no he was never family, he was an acquaintance only, the other is a complete stranger

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166536
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
07:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

i am going to sell my garden and move somewhere with higher education levels, like they cant even manage a clinic around here even tho they cost a fortune

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166537
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
08:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the irony here is that I am the gimp but I produce more. I live in the middle of nowhere but I have more qualifications. of course I am not going to share my money with just anyone, not when u have drug addicts and animal torturers everywhere, u have to make sure it is safe
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166538
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
08:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I got more than those 2 who want the damned house even tho they never did anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166539
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
08:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sandra I told u I do not care for anyone here, u should probably not send me nude photo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166540
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.21.2019
08:32AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Again Bob, it's your vain search for a place. You want a place in your body. It's not there. You want a place in you flat world. It's not there. You want a place in the Divine. It's not there. You want a place is your head and ego. It's not there.

It is the world who seeks for a place they can be. But there won't be any place for you as long as you live. Grasping for any place is like trying catch wind in a jar. It's not happening.

If you had experience in the placeless freedom, you would see that the House is only there to keep you dry and warm... but you cannot escape into the House forever... don't shy away from complete exposure by settling into your conceptual thinking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166541
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
09:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u do not understand, Bob is whole gang of people. There is Frank, Christie, Johann, Michael, Sandra, I only know the youngest nickname. they were my schoolmate that is why I know. But they know my whole family and all my life detail for some reason I do not know anything about them. I do not know what they want with me but Frank and Christie do not have any business.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166542
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
09:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I could split the money once i sell my garden but I do not see how it helps anyone, I do not think it is about that because they have had connections for some time. I flirted with Sandra but I slept with Frank b4, i am bi so they are equally attractive to me. so i am not sure if it would go anywhere.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166543
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
09:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i just remember what their personalities were like that is all and I make guesses, I dont know their parents or their aunts or any of it. they actually have everything on me i do not know why.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166544
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
09:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line socialism=ensuring healthcare for natural condition and spreading educational resources. it does not mean establishing state schools, it does not mean proletariat dictatorship, which i am not against but if everyone is essentially a soldier then yes I am against it. there is management of land and capital in most socialism where it is democratic and where production is increased.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166545
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
10:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Marxism is in Bernie's logic and in Trump's imo, because the corporation themselves are Marxist and neither of them provide any alternatives. They were mostly state subsidized, or even if they are in market environment their advertising it is Marxist. There is some socialism in Bernie which I am for but I am not fond of state schools and I run into weird regulations on my meds, so Libertarians have some things that the left is supposed to be picking up on.

W/ Green New Deal there is nobody that really knows how to start those enterprises, there is not going to be Noor Power Plant or Thorium reactors when everything is imported and people cannot administer imported medicine correctly. Climate change is real but most countries do not emit that much more when they develop. maybe start with ensuring there is mainly essential traffic, they can do that thru soft measures like tax formulations proposed by Bill Gates but that was for his state only, it was formulated to consider every industry so it is not simple to apply it to every region
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166546
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
10:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not so concerened about more emissions in USA, but usually it also means there is more production overrun, which makes it harder on the working class if anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166547
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
10:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so there is someone sorting the recyclables and trucking them back and forth and there is someone melting them down, to me that is working class not what most are employed in
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166548
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
11:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am considering a third language. India is an obvious choice since they speak English but it is overcrowded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166549
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

maybe Arabic. it is no way to live but nobody chooses to immigrate

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166550
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I can get my stuff in most countries just not here, there is something wrong with USA
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166551
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no it is easy, so i am an excellent chef, i raised dogs, i planted a garden that a family or two can live off of. I still remember some calculus cause I did Euclid etc. English is very different from Vietnamese but I still have a more proper English accent and my Vietnamese pronunciation is solid. i don't see why a third language and a career shift would be impossible. money is not the issue it is just knowing what u want and willpower. I came from the damned streets so if u are actually raised here and u are fit there should be no issue
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166552
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I am not missing a leg or anything but technically there is no military that would let me enlist, I do not consider myself an academic I am just forced to be precise on everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166553
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i like some USA citizen that is the thing, they would have more trouble immigrating than myself since they do not have experience learning new language and cultures. i do not like watching USA fail
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166554
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am always treated well by conservatives and republicans its just these punks around here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166555
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u can blame some of the damned immigrants too they should have gotten shot in Vietnam. i detest communism
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166556
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

it is the devil, do u think Che understood medical school come on

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166557
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
12:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are communist and it comes from Bernie, I ain't voting for him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166558
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then why they suffocated my dog?? why are there unproductive gang of military men on my doorstep??? It is Bernie's Marxist energies he is a freaking retard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I produce more than u and I have done more charity than u dumb cunts. unlike u I also came from the streets so get off my damned case I am voting libertarian I do not want to be taxed by anyone I do not want anyone handling the damned meds
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166560
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look I also got ex family members tailing me I want them off my damned case, I am going to break their noses if they ask for anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166561
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are all in debt im not paying off their stuff
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166562
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I already have to clean out their garbage there are wardrobes and beauty product and mood booster pills everywhere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
01:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line progressivism it needs to die. I take care of their parents they do not even do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Damnit Sandra do not message me anything, I am not like you I do not like being surrounded by noise. street noise and honking it is different it is not like being surrounded by relatives and TV i cannot stand that, i want to smash their freaking tv they do not even see what is on the screen
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166565
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
02:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are pretty much dead already so i put up with it but i am selling the house the first chance i get i do not want a damned team
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166566
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line street noises i do not care, the lawnmower i do not care, it is any superfluous discussion I do not have time for it. I do not talk with family I do their chores then they do not chatter
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where u are there are always like a whole crowd chattering , there are always TV and pointless games, I cannot stand it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166568
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not like a single discussion about god or about the attention or any of that, i do not like being asked which product are good and where they come from they are supposed to know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166569
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because i do not freaking understand what they are saying, i dont understand a single one of their thought
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166570
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont know what is the attention i dont know what is god i dont know why they have to ask where anything comes from or why it works, those do not cross my mind
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166571
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u see it is constant chatter where u are, i step there and they have a million question about god and attention and there are a million checkmate. it is different from physical noise it is called mental noise, most people have varying rooms for it but i have 0 room for it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166572
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if they had jackhammer on all day I would not care
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166573
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line with frank it was always mental noise, with christie now it is also more. most people they do not leave anything in the empty space and there is no mental noise, for some reason you can tolerate it but I cannot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166574
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they can p!ss off and die I do not care, that is how they left others and they are worth less
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166575
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they suffocate others but they use freaking baby wipes and they do not accomplish anything that is what you groomed them for
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166576
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am serious i have absolutely no issue putting them down with lethal force
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166577
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you want to date me then i already told you what I am like, do not try to change me it does not work, you cannot reverse what happened. if it is apocalypse that is the only place I can see them, they are not supposed to be in my life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166578
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you noticed I use third person on them, that is the proper case when u have restraining order. it is not merely a mannerism it is the right form of communication
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166579
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line second person is essentially breaking the restraining order which they constantly do. the only case they can do that is when they rip off my door, because then they are fulfilling business. u do not understand linguistics.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166580
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if you look at all my posts I only refer to them directly when there is business, that is the difference, i do not break the restraining order
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166581
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is good for both parties
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166582
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when you use second person you are in the same room as them, when you use third you are not, that is the difference
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166583
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is clear who i address even when there are 5 people in one post, so I think you notice I switch case constantly, it is just clear communication
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166584
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
03:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there are no ip to track, there are no pieces to move. they are attacking random people that are not part of their lives and they know my address what is there to track, they need lobotomy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166585
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.21.2019
04:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

do not send me nude photo. tell your grandparents to go away b4 i break their noses they are annoying

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166586
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
06:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how come your grandparents and Christie's dad they do not leave me alone. what do they want they do not say, i break their noses they just look dead inside
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166587
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
06:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i cannot help them whatever they have it's their issue, if i were them i'd commit suicide
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166588
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
06:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if my kids suffocate animals to death and run off from duel then i would shoot them myself u figure it out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166589
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
06:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your foster dad keeps bothering me too i do not want his investment
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166590
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
06:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i ask them what they want they say they don't know what they expect me to do. i do not want their kids either, i do not need any family. maybe they should travel, there is civil war here they should not feel guilty about it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166591
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
06:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line communism is the problem. this civilization it is basically a giant military encampment. but they do not even manage imports right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
07:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line a lot of medicine is imported from Canada and India everyone knows how to take it in those countries. the medicine that is not imported is made from Chinese chemical. I knew this crap in highschool everyone is supposed to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166593
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
07:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but u have college graduate and they still think the computers are made in San Jose for example, or they think dogs only eat dog food or they only eat meat etc...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166594
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
07:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line There is no market because the vast majority are short term corporation. Everything is bought from overseas that is where the market is. So if they do not provide an alternative and they say there is market Libertarians they are essentially Communist, there is very little of it. They only identify overspending and overregulation when it is federal government but it is everywhere. corporation in normal economies they are not the same they create markets and they adapt, the corporation here they are conciously Marxist. now they are usually correct about stuff like FDA overreach i run into it myself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166595
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.22.2019
10:57AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Physical body be aware of reality and you will totally relax. This is a direct opposite state of being compared to straining and focusing nervous energy at reality.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166596
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Yeah thanks it sounds different every time you say it. But I cannot sleep with anyone unless I am medicated, I can hang out tho.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166597
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya and after dinner only cause i got to do chores during the day
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166598
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line There is history of classical liberal thought, history of socialist thought, history of Marxist thought. It is supposed to be taught in political philosophy. Socialism does not mean proletariat control it is a seperate tradition with a wide range of policies, a lot of them in Bernie's platform. At some point Marx included it as a stage in his theories but his logic is very different. Libertarians they do not correctly identify markets and state formation imo, corporations they have consciously formed a Marxist state, it is not labled with USA flags and eagles so they don't pick up on it. I am not anti Marxist but you are going to tell me which Marxists.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166599
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Green New Deal I do not know what they are trying to do, I think they actually just want to implement some UBI and carbon tax but they are dressing it up with new technology, just the former would be beneficial but they are not honest about it. But carbon tax is very hard to implement properly, they have to adjust it according to the region. There are renewable technologies but it is going to happen in the future imo and not first in the USA.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166600
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line In general most countries do not emit much more as they develop so I'm optimistic about the world if anything, just USA is in a tough spot imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166601
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
12:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Climate change is real and damaging but not apocalyptic. and if people in most countries naturally start having smaller families in the future like they did in Japan then it is pretty much a non issue. I am more concerned about "peak resources", they dont really run out but they can get more expensive to find
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166602
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
12:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line fuel mainly
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
01:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Mexico is just a little boring but they make my stuff there, also the food is healthier
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
01:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well u ppl are so boring i may as well move down there. i doubt the gun violence is really that much higher
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166605
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
01:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah of course they have pharma manufacturers why wouldnt they, although i was a little surpised at the large selection they got everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166606
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
01:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there's more to do in Egypt since I'm into mathematics and architecture, but the livability is about the same. less gun violence maybe but u can also get shot in a school or a grocery store here so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no I like the tessellations like I got books on it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah and the music obviously they have complex meters but moreover they use a lot of modes, like not just the Arabic scale, theres lots of secondary tonicizations etc. The language sounds hard but then Vietnamese is also very different
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166609
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

u do need a little bit of Euclid. like u don't want to learn the whole thing and u don't want to derive pi again yourself but some of it is essential and it helps with Trig. I was not taught Euclid in school, I don't know anyone who was, but they used to

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166610
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I didn't understand trig b4 Euclid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line If you go into programming or drafting blueprints then you have to compete globally now with people from India, probably also Japan if they spoke English. It would allow me to do housework and still work at night but I actually prefer getting my hands dirty
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166612
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mmm it's more cause i'm stuck with animals and old people my whole life, also my health aint great, it's not bad but I can't really have sex either. but i used to skate around a lot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166613
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah I'm eager to move like I said. I am treated well by conservatives but I don't think I'm meant to be here. I just don't know how quickly I can learn another language
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166614
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
02:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not really looking for a Tokyo or anything like that, just higher education level and different culture, my values are different
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166615
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.22.2019
06:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Sorry ndanmai. I excused you of being other. I see you as a person perplexed by the amount of information they know. Your very intelligent but marred by it. Like I can be. Think of this please. All this you know is man created. From imagination. Like a painting. Not wrong just imagined. All is imagined. Grasp this fully and be at peace.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166616
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
08:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Well which information am I perplexed by. Like some people think that dogs don't suffer, or they have placebo when they are taking western medicines, i don't mean literal chinese medicine that is what I am reffering to.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166617
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
08:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think I pursued too many useless fields like art though. But the whole reason I was able to progress in them is because I prune information constantly
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
08:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I think you have to imagine and calculate a Dam before you create it. You might argue that there is no point to starting this late however since it is coming from metropolitan indians who trained their whole lives.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166619
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
08:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line afk i gotta cook dinner
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.22.2019
08:40PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Some information is true. But for example a government is imagined. All of it. Every piece from welfare to social security. See again ndanmai. I am sorry if I confused you. O doctor heal thyself. You can. I know it. Physical body that is ndanmai be aware of reality and totally relax focused nervous energy. Just for me. Because I want to help.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166621
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.22.2019
08:46PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line And let focused nervous energy totally relax. Sorry. Not for me. For you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
09:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I sort of agree, like money does not have any value in of itself and you could just barter instead. Worse the money takes a lot of labor to produce and transport. For the most part the USA government doesn't do anything except legislate, I think that is what you mean, they are essentially useless, but most people want laws written down instead of deciding between themselves orally. There are some governments which are formed by people who only legislate in their free time, like a lot of Asian governments have people in engineering in it and they only legislate on the side.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
10:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line generally people help when it is an emergency even if you do not have money, like hospitals waive bills pretty often, but I have not had that experience
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
10:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line government is too large in USA but corporate debt is far larger, most of them are useless some are not, u kinda have to go down the list
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166625
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
10:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

there are more imagined markets and production than useless government imo tho I keep tabs on both

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166626
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
10:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

no i get opposite criticism see, usually i am criticized for not knowing enough, now I am criticized for knowing too much. nobody wanted to help when i did not have money, well that is no issue but they say they would help and they did not to spite me. Now I have money and they want to help. Help with what I am not staying in this country.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166627
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
10:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line money does not help me in this country, I will still run into crap from the FDA etc., only if I get PhDs it is a little different. but also I do not agree with the lifestyle. I could just survive but that is no way to live. I don't think anyone can help me immigrate, like u can teach me languages or what
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166628
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
10:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u know i got like 3 offers from 3 different communities right, I kinda want to live on my own
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166629
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well look that is just normal, nobody wants to live in a commune their whole life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166630
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u ppl want to start some sort of commune but I kinda just want a normal life???
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.22.2019
11:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is more normal if u are coworkers or u are a band or something, that is not what it is. I don't really want to get involved
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166632
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.23.2019
12:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah government is imagined is another strawman, please look it up. now I think you are saying that government bloat is the problem but despite the amount of lawyers I don't think it is more bloated than corporate debt.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166633
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.23.2019
12:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so what information i am perplexed by.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.23.2019
12:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line government is imagined is pretty much a given, I don't think anyone is unaware of that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166635
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.23.2019
12:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most corporations are essentially bureaucracies at this point
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166636
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.23.2019
09:08AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Again Bob, it's your vain search for a place. You want a place in your body. It's not there. You want a place in you flat world. It's not there. You want a place in the Divine. It's not there. You want a place is your head and ego. It's not there.

It is the world who seeks for a place they can be. But there won't be any place for you as long as you live. Grasping for any place is like trying catch wind in a jar. It's not happening.

If you had experience in the placeless freedom, you would see that the House is only there to keep you dry and warm... but you cannot escape into the House forever... don't shy away from complete exposure by settling into your conceptual thinking.
"

The physical body being aware of reality is not mental. Aware being is Buddha.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166637
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.23.2019
12:38PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Just let focused energy totally relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166638
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Oct.23.2019
10:26PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line https://youtu.be/luQSQuCHtcI
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166639
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
05:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look i think i have to move, it is basically reeducation camp level, i am tutoring people in fields that are not even mine and i have to treat them like kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166640
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
05:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if the military wants me on housework it's their loss. i'm technically less fit than a woman but housework is not what I wanted
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
05:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what u have it is not a civilization. your graduates do not have any real comprehension of their subjects, your proletariat it is really a military encampment.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line other countries do not breed wrong, if so they do not administer medicine wrong, like i can get my stuff in Mexico and in Vietnam it is ridiculous, here I have to lecture the clinicians. it is like I am in North Vietnam during the war
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166643
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your kids i think they will kill their own parents. u will leave them nothing, your best they do not know how to do anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166644
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure i can get it if i go to your side of town every month it is the FDA. normal country i can just go to walgreens like I always do, well normal country they do not breed like idiots so it is unnecessary to begin with, i think it does not happen if u are scientific and pragmatic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166645
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i doubt it was my father cause my father raises dogs and my family strangled mine while I was out, rabid feminism and anti-science imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166646
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I told u already i can't have sex, it is not puritanism i would not be in the mood
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166647
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if i relaxed my body I'd probably shoot a few people??? my mom for starters, it is nothing personal i think they just get in the way, so better if I don't.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166648
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line  you want some kind of peace where u just let ppl torch animals and waste medical supply for absolutely no reason, i do not have that. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166649
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why those fools are sent to school. or they go out constantly and they do not do anything, it is like people want me to change countries again. immigrate twice how can one accomplish anything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166650
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I dunno first my mom, then Frank. My grandparents they are almost dead anyways.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166651
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what kind of idiots breed in a warzone. or immigrates to a country that cannot fix itself, I am pretty sure I would have understood American economy ahead of time in my grandparents' place, u take one look at their soldiers education and u already know. I would have chosen France or India
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166652
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
07:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Mexico is fine its just boring but there is absolutely nothing wrong with its economy. I can get my stuff there I told you, I do not know why you would leave it if you don't like any of the culture here anyways
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166653
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
07:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u ppl are idiot, i get them to piss in bottle, i put them on wheelchair, i cook all their food and do all their dishes and toilets. the dog and garden they were my work when I did not have school, the commute was ridiculous btw. even if my health were good enough to screw I usually just want to study more or I want a night shift by the end of it, i do not know what u expect
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166654
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
08:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if they could give the theorems to Euclidea 10.8 or explain a bit of Soule's "Shed Your Travails" I'd be ecstatic, it's not like I learned it in middle college either, but noooo I have to get quizzed on their idiotic films
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166655
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
08:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

yes idiotic since I spend less time on the damned piano or on puzzles, their damned TV is on all day I am going to smash it

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166656
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
08:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

i do not have a lot of information, my library it is actually extremely small i just do stuff the old fashioned way, like i got one stack of books only. most of it are music scores i do it between cooking meals instead of watching TV, Frank bought all the games. I want to go into engineering or agriculture not theoretical mathematics or art

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166657
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
08:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line

Here's a question: if all blueprints and all programming are going to be imported thanks to computers then why send anyone to school at all, even the talented.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166658
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
08:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u may as well close all the schools and draft everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166659
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Oct.24.2019
11:38AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Man is not truth. Reality is.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166660
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
01:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Rousseau does not make any damn sense, I mean now he does now but it is completely an accident, I don't know what his issue was in the 18th century. Only Bach and Mozart were good, u go into composition now it is like there is already Bach and Mozart but sometimes I get surprised
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166661
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their food sucks but i got to cook it their way, they are stuck in Vietnam
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166662
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is good but it is inconvienent as hell they do not adapt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166663
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya like i prepare bun cha and spring rolls etc. but i got to spend ages in lion market, and my grandpa does not have teeth so i got to cook seperately for him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166664
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u fools dont understand ur grandma cooks for u or u eat at restaraunt. even my mom does not know how to run fridge efficiently she cooks for show
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166665
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now when i took two busses to middle college it was the opposite I was not allowed in the kitchen and they neglected the dog while I was out, I planted the whole garden tho. they are scum i just put up with them cause its my job
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166666
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am 80 pounds but that is not why my health is bad, i am twice the weight i still cannot have sex, u do not understand. i can knock people out at 80 pound
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166667
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its just cheaper and I feel bad watching people sit in service industry. Ive eaten out like once at Togos the whole year I like the ppl there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166668
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
03:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line one cuisine is easy my god, i'd have to cook 3 to taste my food, i skip it so i can study
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166669
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my god she got me vitamin d pills what a dumb whore
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166670
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i get more vitamin d than those retard they are delusional.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166671
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
06:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Rousseau is a goddamned moron there were no worship of science in 18th century. in general they had a more pragmatic understanding of economics and the scientific method, that is an issue more prevalent today where they do not understand the whole picture. I am not sure you could call his writings relevant because he was hardly attempting to predict anything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166672
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
07:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its mainly the USA, it is a myth that asian schools cram everything and they do not have critical thinking, i think that is projection on part of USA citizens
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166673
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
07:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not gov moron. publishing companies make more money off public schools, gov is just a hired goon. some of the state funding went into photocopying libraries and medical papers that is the good part
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
07:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line afk groceries
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166675
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i told u cunts i aint staying in this country it is not even USA it is communist for a long time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what u call USA that is overseas u ppl don't know anything at all
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166677
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im not living in a commune. i still don't know why the pets got strangled. why do u have to live in a commune it is not normal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166678
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i get money from 2 sources only: surgeons and Indian companies it is not even linked to your economy.  they like my dogs, i handle their parents, they send me back home
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166679
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line My mom can get shot, Frank can get shot, or they can go to heaven I do not care they get in the damned way, I don't know why they keep tabs on me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166680
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their money is worthless. it is different depending on where it comes from, some money just costs more time even tho it is larger
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166681
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so by the time they give u money everyone is sick and dead, they know it but they don't do anything cause they are drunkard. great then what do u do with it see, go on a cruise??
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166682
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their lifestyle it is backwards. same as communism, u need to take ur degrees again
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166683
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where does steel come from. where does fuel come from. where is the food grown. where are the tractors and irrigation made. where is hospital equipment made. they do not even know, u are supposed to know before getting out of high school
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166684
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line oh u don't have to know, then how your kids will do it moron
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166685
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do u even know how to run a meat industry. i dont mean animal welfare, i mean do u even know what facilities, training and vehicles are required. humane or not it is a lot of large trucks, refrigerators and work. if u want to do it humane u need advanced tools
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166686
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.24.2019
11:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line much easier to live off my yard i only need the grain see. u ppl dont think. i cook beef for everyone but just saying, the economic argument is as old as Plato's republic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166687
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
12:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well i can even get rid of the toilet paper and soap, maybe the cooking oil. those are bourgeois morons u dont think, u think it is harder to make one violin
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166688
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
02:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no they are communist and they are delusional, so other than chinese medicine they believe in rebirth for example, gonna execute their scum ass
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166689
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
02:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line 10 year imprisonment or 200k bail would put them in the grave anyways that is what I am supposed to do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166690
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
02:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line martyr for no reason of course it is the devil it is not mere incompetence
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166691
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
02:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it was to spite me since they are racist and brainwashed, so u wonder why i dont stay in this country. plenty of fine people but i generally have not met any.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166692
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
02:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line any communist cause trouble i blow their brains out jesus love does not work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166693
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not need to be helped. doctor and foreign country they fund me for a reason it is because I already do their job. i take the money and move somewhere that is not backwards, very simple, maybe it will be somewhere here, maybe it will be overseas i have not decided
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166694
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i got their parents and animals that is what they hire me for. generally every time i act it makes things easier on them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166695
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line survival is not the issue i have managed enough for retirement, can u pivot somewhere u can make things better or at least make yourself less expensive that is the question
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166696
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like u are a whole useless commune and u say u want to help, what can u fools help with u dont even know how to live independent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166697
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i can survive without the whole society u will die in one year u are morons
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166698
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are a whole gang of military men and u do less than 1 person
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now u are also all dependent on one another and i do everything myself, so what can you help me with. I am happy alone, none of you are happy with multiple partner.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166700
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have to also factor in cost, u ppl do not do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166701
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your corporation how much debt they have see, u dont think
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166702
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even the fed it is better but I do not get anything from them either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166703
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the army in this country it is worthless, it is not in fact normal, there is no military with less discipline and education. only the navy and airforce are worth anything. just look at all the veterans addicted to drug on the street they do not know anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166704
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah then they are in your federal government see, not the navy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166705
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im not impressed by a single one of those fools, u mean his foster dad i already met him he offers me money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166706
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are chicken hawk they do not now what they are doing, it is for their kids only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166707
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i had to explain to them what they are doing it is ridiculous, like they do not understand the technology but it is high school science
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166708
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
03:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look u dont know if i like u. i screwed Frank b4 remember now i do not care
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166709
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
04:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are not fed or corporation. u are neat, orderly, and efficient. you are billingual. you have hobbies, unless u have kids. it does not sound like you are any of those.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166710
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
04:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's why i left Frank he is a slob like my mother
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166711
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
04:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he can take me on cruises but i do not care, his life it is one huge garbage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166712
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
04:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line with torture not bullets
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166713
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Oct.25.2019
05:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are bilingual and u know how to run a kitchen i cant tell. i still do not want to kidnap u from anyone it is not my thing. if u order stuff on amazon like Frank even worse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 166714
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA, WAT PHO I
by Charles Newington
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s