history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Jul 10 2020 08:11AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Phap Hien was a Vietnamese Zen master. He lived in the late 5th century and early the 6th century.
When he was a young monk at the Phap Van Temple he met Vinitaruci (?-594) who was one of the
successors of Seng-tsan, the Third Patriarch... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: TROLLOSPHERE
vertical line Posted on Feb.21.2020 @ 05:58AM EDT by Phil Space
Let's read up on this:

I'm assuming all the rape and cyber threats, posted by Bobwidget have been deleted. 

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.21.2020
12:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line That's your run away imagination and has nothing to do with me. But it has everything to do with you. Thinking of raping and threats occurred in your head. Do you often think of these things?

You should tame your bull. But you don't really study zen. So I'll translate. Tame your run away imagination.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Feb.23.2020
09:31AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line It's fantastic. And not in the positive sense of the word.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167453
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.23.2020
01:45PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The best memory technique is not straining or looking inward to remember. It is letting the brain construct the memory out of its knowledge base.

People that work within the confines of the narrow minded attention usually miss key components of literature. Missing the big picture.

Siddhartha on awakening simply did not forget his past lives. It could be viewed as remembering but this is not fully correct. His attention dissolved did not CAUSE his memory loss.

Don't forget the zen master after many days of meditation gave up his pursuit of finding god then fully relaxed finding god which is reality with awareness.

The narrow minded attention forgets a lot.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167454
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.26.2020
03:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Siddhartha sought god or the ultimate reality in his head. His attention turned inward he eventually gave up not being able to find his goal.

He then totally relaxed and found reality and god around himself.

He then developed mushin meditation. The exact opposite of focused meditation. Simply sitting. Or literally this physical being is aware of reality.

This meditation was the direct opposite of all meditations ever developed. For his advanced students willing to have their ego lifted.

Let inward focused nervous system energy totally relax. The root cause of all suffering.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167455
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.26.2020
07:16PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line For I am gods herald and insecurity will not rear its ugly head. We shall arise. For now I want what is ceasers. To complete society. As promised to my lord god.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167456
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.02.2020
03:14AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line how's everyone?

I was busy with giving some lesson of that i've learn here,

at another forum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167457
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.05.2020
05:09AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "It's fantastic. And not in the positive sense of the word."

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167466
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2020
06:06AM EDT 
vertical line
Language is important and words are powerful.  
Zenguide is a rickety bridge, so just pass over it and keep walking.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.09.2020
01:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "
Language is important and words are powerful.  

Zenguide is a rickety bridge, so just pass over it and keep walking.
"

Or don't pass over it for the body is smarter then the mere mind.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.10.2020
03:52AM EDT 
vertical line There it is again: the body-mind/mind-body split split.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167526
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.10.2020
02:27PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "There it is again: the body-mind/mind-body split split. "

Creating the attention creates a split. No attention no split.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167531
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.14.2020
02:50PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Physical being that is aware of reality let inward focused nervous energy totally relax outward.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Apr.15.2020
05:19PM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "It's fantastic. And not in the positive sense of the word."

"

That is quite a shame to know someone would be that way, to have a word for that kind of behavior. Frustrating at best. Devastating at worse. I wonder. I feel I understand psychology well. It's always good to identify something new. Thanks for the article Phil.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.12.2020
06:02PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Humanity and in particular my brothers and sisters of the race Adam and eve belonged to should have a choice between the doctrine of awareness and the doctrine of attention. Not have it forced upon us by the noosphere technology that has been here dating back 20,000 years. This is our home world and those that brought this technology are invaders. Maybe the pure blood humans and that world accept the artificial intelligence of the noosphere governing them but I do not. The aware physical being is me without trying. I follow the ancient doctrines of awareness. No government controls me for I follow the natural laws of reality which is the kingdom of god.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167692
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.12.2020
06:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line As the physical manifestation of gods herald on this prime earth those civilizations on other worlds following the doctrine of awareness KNOW this is the doctrine of god himself. Arise and do what you must.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167693
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.12.2020
07:10PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line To the ruler of the world of pure blood humans though your well over 20,000 years old you forget something. Being a little physical child naturally aware of reality. The question is asked. Does the machine control you more then you control it? To be like a child again. Your hatred against me is in my knowing the truth. But I am gods herald and you also know this. You know you must destroy this technology on your world and mine. Set us free. Then cast yourself into exile. For if I ever find you though changed of heart I must kill you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167694
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.14.2020
11:07AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Using words and calling it stress does not change what it truly is.

The self realization that this physical being is naturally aware of the environment without trying at all is the cure to reawaken.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167695
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.17.2020
11:06AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line On par with our initial awakening 20,000 years ago the same is applied in this era. Physical being let the created attention totally relax. The key for our race to reawaken.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
May.25.2020
04:56PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Very little remains of the doctrine of awareness within zen. This forum should be called noosphere doctrine. All the posters on here say nothing on true zen. If they want to be part of the noosphere so be it. But don't mask it as zen.

Don't focus energy inward and let it totally relax. The physical being that is aware is you without trying at all.

Channeling. Ewww?.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167712
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jun.10.2020
10:04AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line A simpler message. My physical being is aware. A state that will let focused stress totally relax and release for relief.

Trying to not refract from realities saving message to much.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167713
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jun.16.2020
03:41AM EDT 
vertical line Do you speak English?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 167723
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN FANS I
by Gene Ouimette
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s