history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Sep 18 2020 11:39AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  A wandering monk called Vaccha asked the Buddha if the Buddha would still exsist after death. The Buddha replied:
"Vaccha, the idea that I would exist or not exist after death - such ideas lead to dense jungles and arid deserts, to entanglements... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: THE TRUTH
vertical line Posted on Aug.20.2020 @ 06:43PM EDT by Bobwidget
Let the physical being totally relax focused nervous energy to be fully aware of reality.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
06:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u have both girls is that right? do they play music how are they
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172416
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
06:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right one was into LOTR thats all u need to kno i always liked her a lot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172417
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
06:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i didnt get to talk to the other one so much does she play music now id like to know
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172418
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
06:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not order things right here. and if im going to set up joint account anyways then why open account twice u know what i mean
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172419
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have enough for grocery only not stuff like doc and travelling so it is last resort right. i think abroad good like Greece and Turkey maybe everyone can go, or maybe i am nuts w/e
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172420
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Sandra saved my best tips then thank her i forgot what i wrote
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172421
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe i am alone here, but i am one of those who enjoy Soule yeah. aesthetics i like John Williams marches more, and rock music but there is some sort of math pleasure from the Soule like doing a Euclid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172422
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes same with the other video game composer i listed. it is the tonal planning they are making it like a sonata form even movies do not do it like that cause they have to sync to script. but i love John Williams ya its just everyone already kno it so y post it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172423
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the rhythms of John Williams the best part. and the dissonant stuff it is pressing scales but i have not had the chance to study it so much. i love a good rock piece yeah usually the harmony simple but the melody has something special for a good piece. nobody play music here they are even against it a bit
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172424
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone here diseased and impoverished its not what u think they are all math wizards and they play mozart it is the absolute opposite, so i get to learn in pure abstraction. but like i said u ever wanted to try weighted electric piano dont they not worth it toy piano better. violin and guitar are the best
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172425
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line some of the weighted model from Japan are well built lasts longer than Beethoven piano probably but they are not practical instrument imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172426
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure u could apply the theory to anything tho. just Soule have the full tonal planning like a sonata form with modal language
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172427
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm its not what i feel like but its the only music of that sort that exist along with other video game composers. it is not the same as RVW and Geirr Tveitt theirs more comprehensive imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172428
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes what i wrote down tho u can apply it to any piece. i am not making aesthetic argument here just saying Soule is great for learning modulation and vocabulary very fast
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172429
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm and its not super virtuoso right so u can do it when u are stuck with a wrong setup like i am
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172430
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure i dont know what the meaning of the pieces are, but there is nothing like Caprice and Logan's Journey, i mean it doesnt even exist in the literature
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172431
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sometimes he does a straight late Beethoven and Rach yeah its still good. else he applies good polyphony and tonal schematic over modal language right. but anyone start a band then i like a lot of stuff yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172432
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm technically everything in Gesualdo i guess but they did not develop literature over it until later. baroque and classical just limited the modes but it is same pressing scales
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172433
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
07:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so u have my recordings? like the Jason Hayes it is from the Stormwind suite of pieces its the kind of stuff i do at the piano, it is prepare in a few day only it is not full arrangement. u do analysis of mode and key scheme while u do it ya. i think anyone can do it in 4 year.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172434
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
08:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if score of all video game composer existed i think they'd be worthwhile reading yeah they train your ears fast imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
08:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right but anything can be used as cadence type. like there are subtonic cadence, supertonic cadence, plagal cadence, mediant cadence and so on from the dif modes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
08:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line and there is some miracle where pretty much all music uses pressing collections right more often the diatonic/acoustic/harmonic, then diatonic must be bridged in between for smooth key shift so the classical notation happen to work well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172437
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
08:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think most film and game composer they know stuff like the Tallis fantasia from their early years yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
08:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is on a piece from the renaissance but it has peculiar syntax similar to musics today yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172439
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
08:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm just the hymn better it was hard to find b4
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172440
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya i think Soule is also a bit superhuman like John Williams i still cant analyze some of his piece intuitively yet he both compose and produce all of them too, u had nothing else to do it'd still be hard to match him imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172441
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mmm other than the 2 track above theres Through the Valleys very good ya, those are just the best ones they all have some sort of curious experiment in them imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172442
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line always liked All's Well that one can be done by ear tho. it has this thing where he goes down to the sixth of the scale similar to pentatonic music so it is a lower neighbor it is not minor mode, but later on he modulate to minor region ya. and he introduce the full diatonic set not instant yeah its very beautiful
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172443
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line and the modulation in that piece it teach modes and pressing connections yeah all his piece great for doing so, and u can then apply to any music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172444
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think so, Soule does more tonal experiments than John Williams it often intrigue me more. he never release an orchestration but nobody can match John Williams really not even the old composers the way he orchestrate it is a bit of a new art. but he write a lot of detailed polyphony too ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172445
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i love Duel of the Fates ya the bass stuff. and the two transition one has arpeggios and scalar stuff the other one has this dissonant thing before an ascending chromatic bass thing ya its the best parts. but even the dissonant stuff usually all use pressing collection i have not studied how he come up with them yet. or orchestration i cannot hear all register and articulation like he does just off the page, he must have that ability theres no way he tries everything out on the orchestra anymore imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172446
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah all the marches, many of the action scene my fav. Hans Zimmer i liked the Gladiator waltz a lot not too familiar with his other stuff
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172447
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well suppose u learned how to conduct John Williams score everyone lives with miserable people they cannot play a single figure. only the best orchestra and conductor can handle those piece, but maybe some arrangement would be fun
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172448
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.20.2020
11:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes he is writing all these scale and trill and arpeggio everywhere nobody can even play those in isolation
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172449
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line one of my strange hobby is reading a good analysis, i learned a lot early on by reading analysis of others so anyone does a music analysis i actually like reading that kind of thing. most of them suk imo maybe everyone here already better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm like on Soule The Elementalist what is the rhythm he is using, on the dorian and acoustic scale sections ya im only used to classical and rock rhythms usually very square. John Williams does a bit too nothing like some Indian traditional musics but it is more complex than classical and rock
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172451
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the dissonant passage in duel of the fates ya, near the end b4 the chromatic ascending bass what is it i cant play it off the top of my head lol. yet it is just the harmonic scales or something close ya.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172452
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is no way John Williams ripoff of Holst ya. maybe Debussy and Ravel and Stravinsky had similar ability to hear orchestral effect off the page. i believe the golden era Hollywood developed orchestration too ya, like Korngold yeah im not too familiar with the era. it is less the tonality
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172453
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then it is just an elaborate trick, since there is little chord progression or modulation or melody maybe. i think it still very polyphonic yeah when u do a reduction. clearly he has all skill of music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172454
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the Phantom Menace suite good. Anakin theme great for the era, it sound a little old fashioned now. there seems to be a lot of chromaticism like Wagner but it is pressing ya. the other pieces still exciting i think its more the rhythms
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172455
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
01:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is a lament bass in Anakin's theme over the lower half of the scale ya and it uses a lot of shift between lydian, dorian, and aeolian tonality. u will find that it is also pressing scales even tho there are so many chromatic tone there are just a lot of appogiaturas
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172456
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
01:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Right so i think the root progressions of Rey's theme, in the development, they are more simple than Soule for example, it is more motivic. altho the theme itself contain an interesting asymmetric sequence
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172457
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
01:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i like all of it ya sometimes i just like a good rock piece too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172458
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.21.2020
06:39AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line let the physical being totally relax and release focused nervous energy to be fully aware of reality.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172459
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.21.2020
07:09AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let the physical being that is aware of reality totally relax and release focused nervous energy for relief.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172460
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.21.2020
07:17AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Many methods.

Physical being that is aware of reality let focused nervous energy totally relax and release for relief.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172461
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.30.2020
10:40AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This physical being has five senses making me aware without trying at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173219
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
10:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are selling me people Sumita u are dishonest
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
10:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya u and ur friends the one does marketing hot i wish Vanessa were more like that u are lucky couple
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173222
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah and i dont want to play metallica wih POSERS i rather spam hans zimmer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173223
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa taints the Metallica i cannot touch it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173224
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody want to play Metallica with u whore u are so corrupt i had to sit in the hans zimmer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line can i paly it better no practice ya why should i
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173226
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody even want to play metallica anymore cause all of u and ur family are serial killers how can they not want to play metallica hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha what a joke u are Vanessa ahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhHAHAHAHHahahahAHAHHAHAHSHHAAA
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what a joke all your people are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how many ppl u got killed dumb b1tch next their kids hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173229
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look at them protecting a ghost HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i wish u didnt exist Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she is a poser like her friends and family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how can u not go to metallica concert there'd have to be serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173233
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k she got gangraped but she is still a joke give birth big deal Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173234
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line howd they get past security. their kids malnourished
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173235
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k go ask your retard grandparents how they got past security just make me wonder what they did back in Mexico bet they have a trail of mutilations too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173236
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line screw them they dont even have a country to belong to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173237
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line their work recrods are faked they are drug peddler all their lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173238
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line first just a garbage whores now ur terrorist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173239
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dumb ppl i told u who your mom Vanessa she sound interesting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173240
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line to be or not to be your best should overdose fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173241
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are so secure then how come u didnt do so already fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173242
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line according to your own law Vanessa should have overdosed. but u didnt do it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173243
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes go do it for her fuktards go shove drug down her throat
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173244
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all your gfs dead losers next your rapespawns
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173245
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya they already sick hahahahhhahahahahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173246
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u couldnt even enslave your rapespawns they sick hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173247
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u couldnt enslave your gfs they dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173248
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where's the sextape of your GF moron what did u do hump her corpse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173249
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did u mean your aunty what did u do hump her corpse on camera
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173250
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k u can have sextape of me and Vanessa tho. and me and ur daugters and mommies . its not so great why dont u take one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173251
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa not wife material ud have to be serial killer to breed her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173252
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not my job to watch your neighborhood retards u funded a gangrape then its your problem
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173253
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go ask your grandparents y they fund gangrape cause that's what they are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173254
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya Arturo and Maria faggots get off my land
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173255
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line half your children dead rapist Arturo now the orphanage sick it's your fault faggot Arturo get out of here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173256
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya arent u married how come u touch children
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173257
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want u as family faggot why u at my wedding
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173258
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did i invite u faggot how come u brought your whole family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173259
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u were never my family faggot u say it is elope it is slander faggot i have nothing to do with u. when u say i have anything to do with child rapist Arturo that is slander
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173260
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are just a child rapist and drug peddler your family serial killers idgaf about a single one of them they should get headshot it's my right they're on my land they took my guns faggot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173261
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u elope from family and friends retard. u marry someone equal retard it is just a legal thing k Vanessa cant take care of herself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173262
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line she the psychic y dont u ask her to do a paperwork
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173263
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
12:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line too many serial killers around me go put the orphanage somewhere else
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173264
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want their kids Vanessa they're spoiled. but u are forced to take one then the kids are better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173265
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u still have to do a mercy killing on them cause the town failed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173266
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what rations are they going to eat nobody left anything for them theres already not enough for their parents
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173267
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line to be or not to be it is valid question dipsh1t. Vanessa and I can survive here it still doesnt work for others, u still might not want any kids here.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173268
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where to be and where not to be do your psychics know no. where is north and south on the sea u going to automatic aware it its your rapespawn want to go
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173269
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa the psychic y dont u go ask her to do the paperwork and plan your travels instead of me i dont get quite as much time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173270
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes y dont u ask her how to fill everything instead of me she is monolingual and no tasks her whole life she claim to be smart
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173271
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k monolingual, doesnt know how to cook, never took herself anywhere, never went to school, never went to jail, never had any tasks whatsoever so how come she is retarded and i have to do her paperwork
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173272
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line never had any animals never had any cripples never grew anything never went anywhere so y is she retarded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173273
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she gave birth and cleaned sh1t for a couple of years big deal it is still less than a single STD how come she retarded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173274
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah but we're not their parents they have 3 parents they get to choose which they want they choose us then u have some sort of issues u cant raise kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173275
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line but Vanessa play Metallica isnt she hot no b1tch all my women play Metallica
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173276
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa she is garbage i ought to marry everyone else
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173277
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are nasty to everyone Vanessa u even nasty to the women u supposed to keep me inside they cant tell we're married
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173278
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how long did u practiced that for Vanessa all of them are better than u they have more roles than u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173279
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
01:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like i cant tell a gr8 musics no it just remind me of Vanessa so i never liked it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173280
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
02:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anything u didnt stole from me dumb b1tch i even taught u how to play the metallicas its your only job
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173281
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
02:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes im so good every1 play the metallica even when they started last year
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173282
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
02:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how can one possibly miss Metallica concerts poser Vanessa that's how
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173283
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
02:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont even want to paly it when its some of my fav music just cause she likes it too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173284
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
02:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anything she touch gets tainted
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173285
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure i bet never heard about Metallica being associated with serial killers now it is hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173286
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody is ever going to listen to Metallica again
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173287
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya somebody invite them here so they can see what their music used for a bunch of snuff film
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173288
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line made by bourgeois faggots more bourgeois than the Zimmer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173289
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anyone ever thought it was evil music before no now it is
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173290
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anyone ever thought it was bourgeois filth before no now it is. dumb b1tch Vanessa killed all her friends
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173291
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so why havent they shoved drugs down your throat until u didnt exist dumb b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173292
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what dumb b1tches protect Vanessa only serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173293
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how many ppl your gang snuffed now your rapespawns all sick
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173294
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is gang but it is the richest and gayest and most useless on the west coast
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173295
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u want to bomb AIs u are funded by AIs u didnt make yourselves what the difference between u and Trump
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173296
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hmm u got better weather better food only difference
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173297
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody my family retard hologram Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173298
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line do u marry a hologram fuktards. do u elope from people u never saw before fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173299
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya Vanessa a ghost doesnt have a physical body dumb b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173300
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no but she mutilated a lot of ppl and u retard think she rape material
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173301
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line according to your law u should shove drugs down her throat until she is dead so why havent u done it u are all so secure
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173302
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line according to u i should commit suicide i am twice better than Vanessa in everything fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173303
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line never saw such corruption in my life only in the news and history books
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173304
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya that's your law read your own words fuktards. so she should be overdosed by everyone when she your best then what happen to the rest of u fuktards and y havent u done it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173305
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ghosts exist they are called Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173306
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya hungry ghost named Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173307
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody even want to touch Metallica anymore now it is gay
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173308
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how can u make a Metallicas gay
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173309
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did u kno it is my favorite band now i never want to hear it again
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173310
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody ever going to play metallica with u posers around
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa the psychic y dont u ask her to run your papers she steal too much of my work
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173312
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya the hospice and gardens all mine fuktard she doesnt have a single work and ur grandpa b1tches at me instead what a faggot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173313
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she psychic but she needs me to do her homework hahahahhahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173314
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so she got gangraped on all fours but she let her dog get stomped hahahahhahahahahahahha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173315
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i told u those ppl move on to human beings they already killed all their gfs right after u posted fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173316
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u werent interesting enough to talk to fuktards but the posters here warned u then all ur gfs died hahahahahaha now the rapespawns all sick hahahahahhahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173317
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u the psychic and church and government fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173318
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure a bunch of rich faggot serial killers but u cant run your own taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173319
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line cant run your own taxes dont follow your own laws
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173320
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line doesnt matter who DNA it is gangrape funded by your grandpa. u got half a dozen people lined up in a cage with daterape drugs why it matter which sperm went the fastest
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173321
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mutilated half the women to death fuktards now u cant feed yourselves or your kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173322
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok so at least run the papers right u cant do that either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173323
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line according to u if u fund warcrime u should also pay then how come the vietnam vet and your grandpa arent dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173324
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah they're faggot cowards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173325
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line just ur own laws k u never follow them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173326
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
05:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your grandpa should get knifed. your vietnam vet dad should get knifed. vanessa should have drugs forced down her throat until she is dead. your law.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173327
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y doesnt Vanessa even make one paperwork right psychic her only job do i have to do that too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173328
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya she said she read and control my mind dipsh1ts so how come i have to do her homework
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173329
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u ppl more woo more impressionable than self proclaimed psychics retards like a great famines
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173330
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do they have some delusions yeah but probably less than u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173331
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line communists all studied sciences and agricultures retards they did not believe in force lightning does it mean they had any grasp of reality no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173332
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they were just serial killers like yourselves and they applied a narrow amount of knowledge wrong they did not really have that much cause they were undisciplined and jealous like yourselvse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173333
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u dont even kno u are the most bourgeois on the west coast hahahahahhaa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173334
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u wouldnt live in Trump tower if it were free fuktards cause too much exercise and the food sucks
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173335
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u are the bourgeois and u are not reality u are a fantasy world
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173336
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your psychics and church fuktards what else u got an inability to file your own tax on everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173337
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i did all your work u snuffed all my friends now i have to file your taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173338
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your gfs fuktards the ones u said u would show everyone how to make love to they're dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173339
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i thought'd you'd help me with paperwork and tutor me Vanessa it's your only purpose in life nope
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173340
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah well i'd rather figure it out for u since u are so slow but your grandparents are rapist scum
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173341
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not citizens how can i elope fuktard they dont even exist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173342
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line last time i check there is nobody named Arturo and Maria
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173343
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are citizens anywhere nope
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173344
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i didnt say they are not our family i said they dont exist stop twisting my words scumbags
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173345
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not anyones family they belong in a dog shelter
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173346
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line can u marry a hologram y not it has been done b4
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173347
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line whats the difference i cant tell just one more sex toy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173348
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes Vanessa she is a hologram with a hole
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173349
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what she ever did b4 u press buttons then it make sound bytes. it is a hologram.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173350
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
06:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then what else it does
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173351
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so where is your work Vanessa. in what way do u surpass Phil u said u do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173352
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u use up all the money what u killed everyone for show everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173353
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u said u read and control my mind so u have paperwork done right i dont have to do anything u have all my tax done all genetic issue fixed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173354
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i control all you and your family frail minds Vanessa. i have every right to tell you and your whole family what is truth. you dont own anything you are on MY property b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173355
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what you killed everyone for Vanessa answer the damn question it's your money. u said u surpass Phil show everyone. u control everyone mind then u have everyone paperwork done show it b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173356
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want to control any of u retard u are just on my property dumbasses
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173357
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya u dont use your properties right so they're mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173358
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so get mutilate everyone then live off everyone back worse than Trump k u have better than Trump tower
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173359
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if u read and control everyone mind then u have everyone paperwork done u dont have a single one done
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173360
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you and your family just an insect that must be crushed what the other posters said retard u on everyone property u dont use them right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173361
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your only purpose to do everyone paperwork u havent done a single one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173362
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how do u surpass Phil u claimed so Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173363
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is half your money Vanessa how come all your gfs dead u said you'd show everyone how to make love to your gfs they're dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173364
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you claimed you read minds then you have everyone paperwork done
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173365
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line repetitive ya this retard Vanessa never listen to anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line better repeat yourself all day she never improve herself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173367
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i never really talked about the dogs Vanessa but u killed them too with your money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173368
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya u breed too much on all four
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173369
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your family lower than dogs retard 696969 i like teh animal abuser i am the doggiest that is what u are retard lower than dog
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173370
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u breed on all four but u stomp evreyone dog what that mean retard. k go prove everything u said retard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173371
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everything said here came true u moved on to human beings your gfs u said u were going to love they all dead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173372
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u said u run a hospice where retard. u run animals so others dont have to where retard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173373
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u grow food where retard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173374
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u take less resource where retard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173375
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u surpass Phil u do everyone paperwork where retard. your rapist grandpa b1tch at me and fuks u he must be a faggot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173376
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ur ppl better than Trump??? i cant tell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173377
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u had a lot of school your whole life that y u retarded k where Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173378
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
09:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right next door to u u never went once b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173379
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
10:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u have everyone finances and doctor done retard. but u dont have a single one done
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173380
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
10:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line this dumb b1tch she never learn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173381
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
10:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ghosts dont exist in the reality prove it i think they do they're called Vanessa. nobody want to play metallica with u poser
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173382
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
10:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes my favorite band nobody even want to play it u have defile even the metallica
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173383
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
10:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she has a physical body prove it she only tangible insofar as she mutilates everyone and spread virus
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173384
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your grandma had covid prove it. u make wine prove it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173385
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u and your people just a rich serial killers. u are even good for a small thing prove it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173386
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u can teach anything prove it. u can observe anthing prove it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173387
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no everyone belong in the grave. or in prison just nobody want to run them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173388
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u pass psych exam prove it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173389
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no none of u pass psych exam its not something anyone need to check
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173390
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everywhere u go everyone just want to stab u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173391
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes the psychologist the doctor anywhere they all want to stab u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173392
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah go ahead not like anyone misses any of u like i'll call the police hahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173393
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line but cant anyone be enslaved how fuktard better b4 they were born fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173394
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya it was everything worth mroe b4 they were born fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173395
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line never asked for a favor not a single one. i said i got too many platitudes only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173396
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line too many people in my face with fake degrees fake churches
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173397
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya everyone else said they are degreed and zen masters fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173398
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so prove it fuktards where is the zen
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173399
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have trail of blood and drugs only now not a single one of them can survive not a single one of them have anything to teach they cant even do little things like taxes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173400
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
11:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line 1 person self sufficient only myself then shouldnt i be stupid compare to everyone no i do their homework
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173401
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line they had a doctrine of attention prove it. they did not.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173402
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.30.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line they did not but they're retarded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173403
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line which is it fuktards follow your own law or not. your insecure attentions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173404
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so first u want a law now u dont want one. u want a debate now u dont want one it's not even a debate u ahvent proven a single thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173405
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all u do is make endless excuses
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173406
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line endless excuses endless myths. it is not lie it is called myth, lie means u state something false, myth means u state something true but it is only a small part of the picture same as communists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173407
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya same as OJ all of u nobody can pay for your kids u cant even pay for yourselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173408
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he didnt kill his gfs ya his knife did i guess it jsut slipped
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173409
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line stop twisting i said same FBI page u cant take a joke
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173410
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah there u go it's barely a joke u same FBI page but u the richest on the west coast
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173411
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line better than trump no u'd just whine more in the trump tower
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173412
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have more towers and malls fuktards same cost u funded by them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173413
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your everyday tax far more fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173414
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line covid more yours fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173415
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ur better than Trump no. nobody want to play Metallica
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173416
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u file your own tax on everyone i dont have to do yet another job for u prove it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173417
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line thats what u said too u didnt even prove a single thing not the tiniest thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173418
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u did u said u do everyone paperwork u havent done a single one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173419
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody want to roommate with u rich faggot serial killers that y everyone want to make u the richest on the west coast so nobody have to roommate with u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173420
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line take 1 then their kids better their kids spoiled
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173421
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not my kids not my family but every1 on my property b1tches get off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173422
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line u on everyone property b1tches get off. u dont use it right so i have no right to the land
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173423
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have no right fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173424
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your grandma faked a covid everything about your grandparents fake they are just a trail of blood and tax their whole lives too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173425
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
01:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya who care about them i dont i had gun id shoot them right on the spot u take everyone rights passive aggressive faggots,. hagahahaha look youre scared hahahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173426
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line did you see them all shat themselves hahahahahahahaha yeah their whole family had a panic attack every damn time they have a panic attack i dont even do anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173427
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah they call zazen 12 time each time they panic and call police when i just sit there like they asked
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173428
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now when they dont make myths and mutilate all their gfs do they ever have one work done for all their tax the largest tax in the USA NO NO NO
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173429
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they wont even file their own tax they need to hire people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173430
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do ghosts exist yeah it's called Vanessa and her whole rich faggot family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173431
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line which one DNA doesnt matter its a cage with daterape drug fuktard 3 people or more lots of sperms it is chosen at random
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173432
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they all ur dad whichever one take most of the money thats ur daddiest
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173433
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hey u want to live with them fine by me u can live with whoever u want didnt say u had to live with me. but ur on my gf's property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173434
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why do we have to live with anyone Vanessa its not our kids not our family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173435
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah every1 else go somewhere together we do our own thing what wrong with that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya they are serial killers here too tell me something i dont kno
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173437
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what else ur faggot family claim they claim u dont owe me. of course i have just come to expect the worst from them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya u owe me a lot of work b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173439
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line get to work b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173440
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u owe me fuktard and ur family on my property get them off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173441
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go send them somewhere fuktard they are there just to mutilate everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173442
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what u think fuktard i send ppl to jail all the time i get the same issues here tell me something i dont kno fuktard Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173443
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k would but the prison complain that they are out of money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173444
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they are out of money what can i do fuktard there is only mercy kill
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173445
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now which u prefer fuktard knife or gun or overdose or injection your victims wanted gunfire
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173446
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya they would not have minded gunfire. nobody knows how to do injection. so what is wrong with shoot word fuktards u never proved anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173447
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u could overdose but your victims wanted gunfire
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173448
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line covid from u also. your kids have no future.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173449
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya u just take all their resources and u can teach them nothing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i say they're spoiled but take 1 they better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173451
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is their kids Vanessa y they on my property with their daddies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173452
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are already sick hahahahhahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173453
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yea their kids they are malnourished hahahahhahahahahahahhaa millions of dollar and they cant figure out how not to abuse their kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173454
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line bet they make child porns too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173455
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anyone better here nope just me they wont like anyone else
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173456
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
02:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y i need u Vanessa i have a whole harem they dont like my family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173457
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line cmon retards i dont have all day to settle court you've already wasted enough of my time. Is there anything wrong with being aware answer the damned question.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173458
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line according to your family and your friends yes they use daterape drugs and they steal everyone's money behind everyone's back. is there anytihng wrong with a debate no i was busy now it is yes because im' right about everything. there see i touched all of your nerves. is there anything wrong with getting married in front of everyone no but your grandparents are soliciting on MY property.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173459
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do you have no attention no wrong all of you tackled evryone all 12 times u called for zazen half of them u killed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173460
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you want to take everything and your rapespawns onto your OWN property then it's none of my business u are on MINE and for too long that is the issue
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173461
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your grandparents owe everyone money they have stolen MY house
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173462
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have every right to tell serial killers what is truth. it is not their house it is my GF's house. they are serial killers all their lives.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173463
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go fake covid go buy your own house no soliciting didnt u read the sign. they like to pretend they dont exist. there ghosts exist it's called your family and friends
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you have no noosphere technology wrong you have more you just use it for snuff films
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173465
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you always had more you just always used it for snuff films because u are too lazy to learn anything properly. i did everything on less u kno how because i learned how to solder everything so i didnt have to replace anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173466
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if u ever salvaged parts b4 u could not invest the way you have. the only people could invest like you are spoiled people who keep replacing their parts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then you'd know where they come from retard u didnt know why because u always just replaced your machines one after another u never had to modify one so u could do everything from the one frys
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173468
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so how did i kno more about computers manufacturing than CEO. because i had a lot of computers no u always had more u just never learned about them u were too busy dateraping too busy replcaing your machines too busy stealing all my work and homework both.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173469
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you have less parts your whole life prove it. wrong you have more your whole life u were just too busy stealing everyone work and spiking everyone's drink. is there anything wrong with being aware yes for u u have to use daterape drugs to make a kid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173470
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line every last one of u have more parts and softwares both u were just too busy dateraping to do anything with them then u come and steal my work and homework both. i had one or two machine i learned how to modify the hardware and firmware both that is why i know how everything works. it let me get more out of two machine and it allowed me to not buy CDs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173471
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line because u just a dozen new machines all of u have a whole production studios but u dont know how a single thing works. because u are rich and spoiled now your kids are too.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173472
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u enough machinery for a whole production studios u just cant use them u dont know how to install OS or where a single one of the parts come from. i got them from frys u got them from AMazon same with your daterape drugs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173473
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line same gear fuktards just mine is local and i learned how to hack it so i didnt have to buy new parts or CDs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173474
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone the type that order everything on amazon and replace all their machinery every 5 years cause the advertisement says so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173475
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody had the economic necessity to salvage their parts and softwares
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173476
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k that's why thexy have as much studios and Hans Zimmer but they dont know a single thing about them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173477
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now that is their only job to know softwares they dont know anything after spending several time the money. is it my only job no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173478
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i surpass both your grandparents life work i ahve every right to kick them off my GF property. they owe everyone money they made themselves retarded too bad who do i have to take next OJ Simpson cause he's sicker than everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173479
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya he is he is sicker than everyone so are u obliged to roommate why dont u go do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line all of u have more studios. y do i plan your investments. y do i teach u metallica. y do u need me to do taxes because i stayed in school u were too busy dateraping and wasting money. software and taxes your only job u have all the gears your whole lives not me u dont know how to use anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173481
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have 1 job i have several im better at your one job
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173482
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya all of u fuktards rich as Zimmer but u never went to school so u cant tell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173483
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line can u even analyze his music let alone compose it no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u have studio as good as him then u can compose as well as him right. no wrong u cant get close whatsoever u already had studios as good as him your whole lives
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173485
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why is he gr8 at music because he did the same things growing up he salvaged parts he played toy instruments thats y he knows how to do everything thats y they gave him the best parts in the end
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173486
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cant even tell he is same economic class as Metallica
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173487
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u say his music simple u cant analyze a single section of them he can compose the whole thing on the piano
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173488
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so say any type of music whatsoever is for drunkards like Cicero said it is non sequitur u are more garbage and useless than music studios its same thing just more mutilations and 0 gratitude
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173489
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so he is just born in a studio that y he can do his work no. he play banjo and salvage parts same as anyone else u cant tell cause you're dumb. u pillage his studio u piano battle him u wont kno how to do anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173490
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line one ought to be more than an artist ya sure but you're not even an artist y bring it up cause ur jealous of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173491
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:44AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line any of u have any other use no u are just artists but u are more expensvie more mutilation and nothing interesting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173492
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no seriously i naturally enjoy Metallica I dont even listen to it because of all of u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173493
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes now it sound ugly
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173494
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i will protest Metallica concert so long as ur sh1t family on my properties
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173495
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is neither posers u have neither the technique to play it and the lyrics are not about u u are posers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173496
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your friends and family are all just a cracked
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173497
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
09:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah sure i'll play it. with Vanessa.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173498
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your friends and family all faggots
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173499
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what your issue babe do they fight back. i alraedy put a knife to everyone throat they can decide what they want after
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173500
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k your family barricade the doors just consider my knife right at Arturo and Francisco throat
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173501
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont mind them dead whatsoever. nothing personal but nobody can help that ur family use human shields hahahahahaha what pussies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173502
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah they used their gfs and dogs they're all dead hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhhhahahahahaa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173503
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah they barricaded the door all 12 time what pussies
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173504
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no they did not even do it themselves they get others to do it like always
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173505
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line naw ur literally serial killers just didnt use a knife but u killed evreyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173506
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont twist fuktards i clearly did not say u use a knife i said u are serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173507
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are serial killers and daterapists now u dont take care of your rapespawn but u keep them on my property how come. there were already too many mouths no rations then what can i do except leave them a gun fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173508
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they want u dead fuktards. maybe even themselves i feel bad for them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah richer than Trump but they're malnourished
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173510
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the worst hasnt even come fuktard other than ur serial killings most dead from covids and your plastics
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah they use a knife here Vanessa not like they go willingly
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line absolutely they fight back what u think they just leave no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they all enjoy eachother i like a few only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173514
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even if we end up moving is it moral to leave a lesser property no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line in this case ought not to move when u wouldnt also keep it imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is just passable may as well be anywhere
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
10:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line according to them STD are from diet. and it is a surrogate pregnancy ok their kids still on my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if u refine the doctor's way there are still risks. if u really want something better then it is new research
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173519
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but they are saying there are less risk with the doctor there arent there's less when u do it yourself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173520
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your people are the pharmacy they use up the birth controls theres none left in the whole San Jose
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173521
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya everyone complaining about birth control shortage whered it all go snuff films of your GFs thats where
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173522
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
03:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so kill all ur gfs then live off everyone back more than a Trump tower. u all like VR Vanessa i dont.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173523
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
03:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u said u dont like VR she's nothing more than a VR
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173524
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
03:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where are all the sh1t gods at the Metallica concert
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173525
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ur the mind reader Vanessa y dont u do everyone taxes and STDs. yeah teach me programming.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173526
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i never bothered expecting u to clean your mind i already knew u cant
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173527
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they breed a VR i dont
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173528
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u and yours are not good at little things. they arent even good nothing. they arent on the level of dogs they are insects and ghosts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173529
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you act like you ever did anything. your grandparents should be ashamed but they're serial killers i've come to expect the worst from them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173530
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your grandparents not human. i surpass all of their work. they are INSECTS
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173531
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line as said. your whole people have insecure attentions. you are crucifiers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your gfs all dead hahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha. you cant feed yourselves. you cant even file your own taxes. you lack anything no just morals
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173533
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah i'd teach u how to make love to your gfs but u already killed them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173534
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how to make love to Vanessa u all like VR ghosts i dont
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173535
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah Vanessa and her family happy gay. yaeh nobody cares about metallica anymore. yeah your gfs' last days. why dont u eat my food and drink my wine at the park because u'd rather use it all up on my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173536
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa no morals and no brain. she the psychic y dont u get her to file your taxes while u are here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173537
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your best person is a VR with no morals and no brain
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173538
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u all love her i dont
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173539
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line when ur kids dont even want to play metallica anymore you'd have to be very gay
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173540
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why'd they borned all of u cause they ran out of gfs to kill. and for money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173541
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
04:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they keep going to your Metallica concerts ya they went to mine too so i dont even know the music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173542
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it was alwys one of my fav i never listened to it cause they are that faggot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173543
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so back in school same thing they'd always get the police called on me they'd always steal money they'd always make me do all their work now they dont even keep u in school
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173544
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line now they've moved on to murder and rape
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173545
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nope i dont know Vanessa until last year she never sounded interesting. she sent me messages i never received one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173546
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line how many messages did u send Vanessa nobody sent them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173547
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line k i didnt even kno Sandra exist y expect anyone to send your messages
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173548
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i didnt date everyone else ya i did they broke up not me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173549
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they're claiming that i never dated then enough or that i ever thought of u b4 even once
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173550
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line what criticism Vanessa i never said anything bad about your family they send everyone else to jail and to the grave though. u are just what i expected a VR
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173551
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line even now the only criticism i am making are right from their own mouths
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173552
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes you're a rapist you're a serial killer you're a psycho you don't help humanity you're a faggot you're mentally ill you dont pass GED you're a psychic those are everyone accusations not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173553
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah i always knew they were
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173554
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but rape and mutilate their own i never thought they'd do so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173555
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the local democracy sh1t
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173556
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line which 1 say they are churches and dogs and well educated themselves fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173557
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line naw everyone they are a ghosts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173558
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line family renunion no. school renunion no. see they dont give the option to be or not to be arise cause of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i said no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173560
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i said no i always only ever say no thexy force yes there it is to be or not to be it wasnt b4
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173561
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line thexy dont allow one option fuktard these rats they invade your properties then u get to do their insecure garbage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173562
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line I SAID NO BITCHES NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line WHAT PART NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line WHAT PART NO YOUR RAPIST GRANDPARENTS DONT UNDERSTAND. NO MEANS NO. U RAPIST ARTURO U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173565
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k i always knew he was a serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173566
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no means no everyone serial killer fuktard Vanessa and Sandra get new family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your grandparents not reality and they are rapists back in Mexico
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173568
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah how many did they killed and steal from it just run in their blood
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173569
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i always knew they were rapists and thieves just didnt think they'd move on to murder
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173570
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont allow NO NO NO NO NO NO fuktard. they make u to be or not to be
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173571
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line not to be with serial killers nope u dont get a choice. how many yes or no. that is your only option.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173572
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont let u be aware fuktard they censor and steal and spike your drink
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173573
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what they do with all the money they kill their gfs now their spawn of daterape drug wont leave me alone they are sick
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173574
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line tell your grandpa to fuk off ive got nothing to do with him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173575
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah what his issue how come he touches children y wont he leave me alone doesnt he have a wife
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173576
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah your wife she is sh1t
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173577
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line you and your wife no reality what part NO you dont understand
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173578
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no englsih how come i speak 2 language y dont u. i surpass all your work fuktards get off my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173579
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line didnt u read the sign it say no soliciting what ur problem u cant read
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173580
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
05:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u and your wife thieves and rapists and addicts your kids and grandkids serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173581
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
06:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y anyone our business Vanessa not our family not our kids. anywhere without serial killers no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173582
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
06:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your legion drunkard what their problem. their gfs wanted shoot what happen to your help
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173583
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
07:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya your kids want shoot u make them malnourished and retarded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173584
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line i did order a lifetime prescription 15 years ago they b1tched about it they b1tch about everything it's all they do. they want to open an account with just enough to do their groceries not even enough for STDs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173585
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe they will leave me a property more sh1t than b4 they were born
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173586
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are serial killers then they cant run their own taxes just like yours
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173587
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya they killed all their gfs and spread STDs same thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173588
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why do they regress their properties while i am running their cripples and animals and taxes cause they are daterapists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173589
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how can they kill all their gfs why dont u ask them. how can they make the property worse than b4 they were born when its their only job why dont u ask them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173590
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who are their parents why havent they been shot in the face
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173591
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya i should run both properties they daterape everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
08:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there Metallica more bourgeois than u ever imagined sry ppl. but so what so is everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173593
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my uncle is just wondering if u have rich and well educated donor then why am i doing business with admittedly poor, retarded and neurotic people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173594
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes he even say his own retarded and neurotic so why is it arguably better for me to do business with them when u are loaded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173595
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i did not talk about anyone it's just obvious. u are loaded but nobody want to live with u people u must have too many drug addicts and serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173596
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are loaded and metropolitan but i cannot just sign one or two forms i have to tell u how to do everything then u must have too many addicts and serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173597
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it should not take 5 year to conduct business everything except passport should take a couple of week and two form for me to sign only. if not it mean u are drug addict and/or nobody want to live with eachother
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173598
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line he just said so his own people retarded and moderately evil so why u have me stuck with them hahahahahahhahahhahahahaha
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173599
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are loaded but nothing function then he doesnt even have to meet anyone. he want to meet Vanessa tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173600
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah of course Vanessa he want to execute everyone who doesnt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173601
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont like the rest of my fmaily much but they want to execute all of your ppl too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173602
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your donors decent they still might give u money just so they dont have to live with anyone Vanessa. they giving millions so they dont have to take your family and friends, u havent conducted any business it is understandable
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u could of course make separate funds it should not take long either but maybe they are not allowing u to hahahahahahahahahahaa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.31.2020
11:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line pumpkin every day fine by me Vanessa i wouldnt want to see u eat pumpkin every day tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173605
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they're too retarded to get any paperwork done. first they want kids now their kids are on our property. they dont know where their money comes from. if they get any paperwork done it will be conditional u have to take everyone kids.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173606
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah u want kids then u dont. u are going to use everyone money to move out then end up clogging their properties. to be or not to be see it is all yours.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line first u want a debate then u dont. to be or not to be is your insecure attentions
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line YOU forced kids nobody wanted them. you used daterape drugs you did not give the option not to be its called rape. to be or not to be a serial killer fuktard. your gfs all dead you killed them.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173609
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line TO BE or NOT TO BE what is the context. to be or not to be a serial killer u checked yes. to be or not to be a serial rapist u checked yes. anything wrong with being aware you claim not but u use daterape drugs
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173610
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not a question for me fuktard. i dont care if you are dead. the only ones who prevent it are yourselves. I SAID NOT TO BE NOT TO BE NOT TO BE NOT TO BE NOT TO BE
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who forced it into a TO BE OR NOT TOBE yourselves. so first you daterape then now all your kids on my property, u wanted them now u dont. your insecure attentions. your silence means insecurity you said you wanted a debate now you dont. u wanted kids then they're on my property. u are going to use the funds to move out then you didnt. you are serial killers. you silence is FALSE silence you're on MY property you have to answer MY questions.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173612
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i didnt debate you because i was carting cripples around now that i have time u dont want a debate. PASSIV AGGGRESSIVE. SERIAL KILLERS. SERIAL RAPISTS. how many gfs u killed. how many of your kids do i have to watch.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173613
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line TO BE OR NOT TO BE SERAIL RAPISTS. TO BE OR NOT TO BE SERIAL KILLERS NOT TO BE NOT TO BE NOT TO BE U CHECKED YES YES YES. I SAID NO NO NO NO NO NO NON ON ONONON ONONONONONONON
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173614
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line to be or not to be with serial killers and serial rapists i said NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO. who forced it in to a question fuktard. now is it my job to do your paperwork????? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. then what is taking u so long to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173615
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:19AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you dont even know where your money comes from how come your parents arent dead. yaeh i'm going to stick my knife right into francisco throat i dont even dislike him
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173616
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont dislike arturo im going to stick my knife right into his throat. u make too many mouths then there is no other option. u want to use human shields like u killed all your gfs u never confront anyone u send your parents to do ti
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173617
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do you even know where your money comes from no. you used daterape drugs now you dont want the kids. to be or not to be fuktard. you took everyone's money so that you could move out you you said you would you just wasted it all now you're on everyone's property. to be or not to be fuktard it's all yours yours yours yours yours
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u claim i dont debate now u dont have a single response even tho you're on my gf's property it is not even Arturo's property anymore k. u are on my gf's property u have to answer the questions fuktard why are you here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173619
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your kids now u dont want them fuktard u keep them on my property. vanessa's property is my property fuktard not your grandparents nothing personal but they owe us money by proxy fuktard. u had everyone's money to move out now you didn't fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why is your family on my gf's property answer the damned question. it does not even belong to your grandparents or dad anymore nothing personal but they owe us money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173621
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line to be or not to be i never had that question fuktard i said no u never listened. your grandparents never listen they like to plug their ears and pretend nothing exists a bunch of ghosts
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u stick questions in my mouth to be or not to be i never asked that. passive aggressive and serial killing run in your family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u took everyone's money to move out then why are u here. to be or not to be fuktard. u dateraped kids into existence then why are they here. to be or not to be fuktard. why do i have to point out the obvious fuktard. why do i have to be fbi for your neighborhodd fuktards i have my own to watch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i can throw every last one of u in jail for life u understand that right. i dont care if u are all dead u understand that right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173625
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i never asked dont twist, i said not to be u dont listen your grandparents dont listen they need to go to jail if u want to keep using them as shields like u killed all ur gfs and their animals
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173626
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i asked what take u so long to do your own taxes on everyone are u serial killers and drunkards too then go to rehab
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173627
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:36AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u serial killers dont even know where your money come from k. u take anyone money Vanessa they will probably make u run everyone for life nobody want to live with them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173628
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not our kids i had to do their whole education and they wont get off our property then they owe us money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173629
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not our kids now they wont leave why not.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173630
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line school renunion i never asked for one dont twist i said i liked a few people only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:40AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line whose DNA doesnt matter who take all the money that what matter they are a gang of daterapists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173632
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u wanted kids now they're on my gf's property why why why. u had everyone's money to move out now you're stuck here why why why.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173633
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have nothing to do with any of you i never asked for any of you dont twist. your kids dont like you then i'll take custody of them it's up to them but get them where they belong
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why do i have to run two properties cmon answer the damn question your gang is both serial killer and drunkard so they need rehab evidently so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173635
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you cant raise your own kids you cant manage your own taxes on everyone is that it i get to do it k. are u capable of spending money that's what i asked evidently not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173636
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are serial killers all of u. now its not your DNA so u arent also serial rapists wrong
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173637
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u pay for it its your rape too now why your kids on my property. it's my gf's property so it's mine by proxy dont twist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173638
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u claim i have anything personal against your grandparents or parents no u send them to deal with everyone u never do it yourself dont twist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173639
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:58AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line a knife in your throat is my answer fuktard u want to put your daddy there like u mutilated ur gfs and their dogs then there are too many mouths what can i do fuktard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173640
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
04:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i didn't give everyone else a chance wrong. not their dna so not their rape wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what take them so long to do their taxes on everyone does someone have to do it for them. any funding then what are the conditions i have to take all your kids right, the rapespawn can stay the others must go
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line didnt ask for a school renunion dont twist i asked why is everyone on my property why do they leave their rapespawn here answer the damned question. do i have to take custody of them or not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173643
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i take custody of your kids then you might not ever see them again. Vanessa is my only roommate and any of her friends
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173644
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line didnt say i wanted them dont twist. your kids are 1.) sick despite your money and 2.) uneducated i get to do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173645
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line any roommate Vanessa or u want me to choose for u. im ok with Sanchez i never liked anyone else if they like their friends so much then you have to kick them out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173646
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line a bunch of serial killers and serial rapists i didnt have time to watch both properties now i do so what the problem Vanessa do i have to take over
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173647
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:12AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line can u manage your property or not Vanessa that's all i asked evidently not. are they capable of raising their own kids or not that's all i asked evidently not
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173648
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what is your property it is a bureau and a pharmacy u dont have anything prepared it means u dont run it right so i get to run both ok
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173649
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line y is their rapespawn on our property that's all i asked. they had moeny to move out they were going to now they don't why not that's all i asked.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173650
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want their damned rapespawn she is spoiled but i've got to say she does not sound so healthy why isnt she when they are rich
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173651
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she want to know who her BIOLOGICAL dad all of them are i am not supposed to be her dad i had work here now i have time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173652
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i feel bad for their kids they all sound sick. our future uncertain then what rations will they have. my roomates and neighbors are already retarded managing this property is already tricky k
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173653
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:27AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line doing everyone routine on this property already take longer than if i just grew all my own food now i ahve to manage your people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173654
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah cause he's dead fuktard i have more time i answered your questions u dont answer mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173655
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:31AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i skip a few hospital visits cause i think someone else know how to watch him then that what happen he gets his whole leg taken out. i did it to answer your questions now u dont answer mine when you're on my property. why are your kids on my property u spawned them from daterape u had money to move out with them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173656
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line whose last days fuktard. whose wine fuktard. whose food fuktard.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173657
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:32AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line who faked covid fuktard your grandma
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173658
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line serial killers run in your family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173659
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everything is MY creation only except your kids now i get to raise them and run your finances k
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173660
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:35AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont like your parents or grandparents very much, i dont hate them but they dont raise anyone they might have to go to jail by proxy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173661
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what her name Vanessa her parents even worse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173662
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line just let her name herself sound like she has missing paperwork too. u have me managing everything out here as one when u have 5 then u will get a lesser property. u move then it is immoral to leave a lesser property.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173663
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole family serial killer Vanessa all generation just each one keeps getting worse i dont think they're your real family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173664
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:43AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the poor girl is retarded but tthey dont raise her right when they're rich
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173665
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line which one is your dad girl they all are
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173666
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u dont like them me neither
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173667
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they ran out of gfs and animals to mutilate so they borned u from a daterape drug u kno what that is right. it knocks u out so u cant resist thats how they borned why they did it when they never grew anything or did any work or school so they can get money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173668
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sloth, theft and backstabbing runs in their family each generatoin gets worse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173669
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i run a whole hospice girl i speak 2 language i dont need one single import i did it as one even from jail now i get to raise u and manage your finances
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173670
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont have a whole lot of money girl i get enough for seeds and their groceries only not even my own. i grow all my own food instead of eating with everyone it is faster.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173671
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:56AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so i dont get to taste my own food i get to prepare two meals i get to speak two language why bother with 2 meals so i am trained
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173672
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
05:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u ever speak 2 language girl no. u ever have cripples girl no. u ever went to jail girl no. u ever had to do everything as one girl no. but i dont expect it of u they keep u sick so your poor head is retarded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173673
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so maybe everyone want to move i dont like leaving a lesser property behind it is not right. do i have to tell them how to move
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:05AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how come they are a whole gang with no jailtime and they leave no properties behind. how come they cant even spend right i get to tell them how
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173675
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u arent supposed to exist now i have to worry about u having rations
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what my roommates like same as yours u wont like them either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173677
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you'd have to open separate fund Vanessa i dont know if they are allowing it though
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173678
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes it sound like nobody want to live with anyone so they will only fund u if u take their serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173679
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:16AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they take up all your resource and leave u no time to study k i still have cripples as well but they're old and widowed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173680
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line can u do the work or not Vanessa if u cant study fast enough then dont say that u can
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173681
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i think u can manage everything except they crowd your property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173682
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah that's y there are different classifications of rape Vanessa. nobody cares if u just have to get an abortion but theirs is a genocide because they already know u cant feed yourself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173683
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:34AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why ISIS breed women in cages its the same thing so other countries bail everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173684
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they run out of gfs to mutilate then they induce famine on child hostages until somebody bails them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173685
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:50AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they claimed to be serial killer but intelligent so why do i have to do everyone's research and finances
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173686
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
06:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why does ISIS destroy infrastructure why cant everyone survive here. it ssupposed to be the easy part u grow all your own food there's plumbing and seeds
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173687
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
07:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why do they mutilate women and destroy infrastructure why do u mutilate women and destroy rations
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173688
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
07:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why do u make daterape and child famines so everyone bails you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173689
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
07:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not your DNA yeah that's what ISIS says too it's a cage with a dozen rapists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173690
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
07:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line but u like ur dad and grandpa Vanessa yeah well they dont raise anyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173691
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:38AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you should have every work done even with them crowding your property how come you dont
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173692
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so since they're serial killers then y did i leave u with everyone because i never cared about u fuktard u get everyone killed yourself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173693
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how to make love to your GFs id teach u but u already killed them. to be or not to be is yours fuktards. your daterape spawn on my property. to be or not to be is yours fuktards.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173694
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line else they'd be alive and you'd be off my property fuktards. i get to be two properties fuktards since u wont handle half of one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173695
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your family too addict to use their property right k got it i get to do both
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173696
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not to be my family how's that already gave them a chance every last one need headshot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173697
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want your gfs stop giving them to me why dont u love one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173698
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:57AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont want rosalinda she's a serial killer dont give her to me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
09:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so she has no kids but i run an orphanage what a dumb b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173700
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:00AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line get off my property b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173701
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:03AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u wasted your youth too bad b1tch nobody have time to drag u around i already have people like that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173702
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:04AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there are a handful of people here either my senior or twice my age and not a single one of them has kids yet i run an orphanage how come. i didnt say anything about all of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173703
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u cant talk to any of those people their stupid souls are too pussy and their brains are too damaged they already killed all of their friends they already kill people every day then they cant even do tiny jobs i get to do every last one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173704
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how is it like killing your own gfs how is it like killing half the country how is it like when u are twice somebody age but u dont have a single kid and they adopt a whole orphanage i dont know what that's like i'd probably commit suicide why havent they
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173705
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah i dont know what its like to kill all my gfs id probably commit suicide. why dont they nobody knows. why doesnt OJ commit suicide same thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173706
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they already killed everyone and wasted their youths nobody have time to drag them around again. who are their parents why arent they shot in the face
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173707
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes where their parents live somebody go knock on their door and ask why they arent shot in the face
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173708
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line what the grandparents here? they already shot themselves in shame
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173709
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they so ashamed of their kids they didnt bother lviing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173710
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k else they wouldnt lose their leg in the hospital while im doing your homework
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173711
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how to make love to your gf who write that sh1t u ever have too many wmomen b4 it is sh1t
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173712
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
10:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa is sh1t
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173713
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Right so it is worth more before they were born I can't help that they spend money behind my back it take only one hour not watching them, just like u do a cripple then suddenly u have more 2 more mouths
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173714
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line in the event that u wish to move id like to have left a better property behind, u kno one that i would not have minded dying on. they are serial killers here too i told u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173715
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line they have properties but they dont use them. then do they have any other role no i am better at everything.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173716
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it still work if u have enough family trading. where matters less than who
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173717
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes cause there were already a lot of good wheres but everyone roommate is a serial killer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173718
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she is so retarded Vanessa that she doesnt know that she doesnt know so dont bring her here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173719
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if i make personal attacks then how come i make death threats on people who are trying to get me together with my gf
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173720
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line cause i am neutral retards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173721
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont like leaving behind a property i would not have minded myself but i cant help that they spend wrong behind my back while they send me on their retard routines
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173722
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line still work if u trade you'd be trading with strangers. and, it is not somewhere i'd place new mouths
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173723
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line put everything in the right place supposed to be the easy part nobody had to make the plumbing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173724
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so start some kind of sangha right, im already basically a sangha its not the hard part. somewhere better for new mouths do u want me to think about it for u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173725
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
12:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do u want more moral or most moral. u just want to grow your own food then it would be an improvement and u could go anywhere. most moral option would be to go to China i'm not smart enough is anyone u need Chinese and a real graduate degree not a sh1t one
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173726
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it depend how loaded u are Vanessa. u might be able to replace the doc already else it is a new research, other than unknowns it might not be available
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173727
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how concerned are u about my safety, do u want me so safe that u dont even want something better than what the doc provide then it usually costs money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173728
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i do not want anyone doing your job it is yours not theirs u are better at it they are taking your money
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173729
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they had chances fund them but dont keep them around me. they are a perpetual debt
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173730
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right a perpetual debt and a serial killers and daterape drugs now their kids wont leave
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173731
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i surpass everyone work including your grandparents they bred too much
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173732
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not sick only mentally so there is no reason they ought to be on my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173733
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they do not need hospital dipsh1t u have plenty i need to grow food and run a hospice and also run a bureau since nobody else does it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173734
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have plenty properties u do not use them . your grandparents have mental illness they are thieves, child rapists, and they raise serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173735
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's my GF's property and mine by proxy she creates the most value
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173736
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u like your grandparents then go with them nobody stopping u i have nothing to do with them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173737
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa and I are different family retards she creates the most value there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173738
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u can Vanessa u can throw Arturo and Maria in jail for invading your property and funding serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173739
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line you can stab them in the throat and nobody will call police
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173740
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k they are deadweights too long they fund serial killers and everyone want to use them as human shields nothing personal
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173741
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what Arturo and Maria want my opinion i think they're scum duh i dont give a fck about them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173742
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they're scum they;re rapists they're thieves they breed too much each of their generation gets worse first thieves and rapists then serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173743
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they think it's personal they're retarded i already put knife in eveyone throat
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173744
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they want their property so bad for no reason at all then jsut give it to them Vanessa. but nobody is our family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173745
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they're so retarded they dont use the numerous properties around them they just want to make a clog for no reason. your grandma fake a covid for everyone she a dumb whore that all she is her whole life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173746
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line not our family, not our kids, altho u make the most value on the property they're retarded so maybe just let them have it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173747
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i already have retard family the difference is that they came here late from somewhere with no plumbing and they are widowed now i have to watch both properties u a bunch of retards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173748
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so 1 person survive only myself and all ur daterape drug spawn sick without enslaving the whole USA k a bunch of rich ISIS
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173749
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya ur ppl and Trump ppl what the difference just u have better capital and u regress it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173750
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line nobody can do anything to your serial killer family because they make child famine in a cage like ISIS every country have to pay them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173751
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well i dont miss anyone maybe faggot Sanchez miss everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173752
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
01:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes work your property too and sort out your family how come. my family already retarded u want me work both properties when u have a whole gang how come
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173753
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i already work 2 property fuktard it is third property. i do it with 0 import.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173754
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the capital fine it's the people. where they left fine too it's the people it's the people it's the people doesnt matter where u go when u stuck with everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173755
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line where'd my faggot neighbors invade from it was fine who their parents why tthey haven't shot themselves in the face why dont u bring them here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173756
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line already too many sh1t neighbor to begin with Vanessa i get to clean up after their sh1t now more daterapists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173757
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes then i get to school myself right they killed their gfs for no reason right they cant even teach anything. so i get to manage the finance unless u do it Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173758
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah Sandra its exactly like running a cripple your whole life and everything go missing behind your back they never bring anything except rape and waste
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173759
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya well u called the police on me Sandra and u like ur grandparents i dont
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173760
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so u already have a date no problem right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173761
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone diseased nobody any english they keep u with STDs its just like a cripple Sandra
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173762
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes one already dead from pegleg the other faint going to the store the rest with gout nobody any english fuktards either literally no english or they are so ignorant it may as well be no english
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173763
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u want to exchange places fuktard Sandra yours easier
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173764
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how concern are u about my health. doctor method can be refine it is also right next to u u harbor daterapists who do not need anything instead. then there are still potential side effect but it is the most effective and cheapest u want something better it is new research nobody know about it it is even available then u might have to be loaded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173765
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why dont i post because u have ppl taking your job that why. they want to do it they arent worth enough fuktard, they not only have record of homicide and rape they are perpetual garbage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173766
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they claim they had no chances wrong they are kicked out thrice i dated them already they left not me now they stalk me and their daterape spawn on my property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173767
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are kicked out thrice by everyone how many chances they need. they're married how many partners they need. why dont they take care of their own kids they on my property instead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173768
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your rapists grandparents dont understand what my property means its not where u invade its whoever create the most value. of course they're rapist u cant expect them to understand the constitution
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173769
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe u like your grandparents Sandra i dont. they're thieves and they bred too much each generation regressed until u got serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173770
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa's property so mine by proxy we're married you're not our family so why did u come it's none of your business
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173771
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes fuktards u send us to jail your whole lives u were never family then u go to our wedding when u werent invited so what wrong with u fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173772
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont mind everyone watched, i think it is very strange do they not have gfs or kids what their problem. but y are u on our property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173773
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they want to steal Vanessa and Sandra job so i dont post everything here. nobody want them doing the job they arent worth enough, they do the job same time they arent worth enough fuktards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173774
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your retard grandparents are thieves and socialists
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173775
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes lets give serial killers equal money until what, until everyone live with OJ k go do it go live with OJ
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173776
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your retard grandparents always stole too much always backstabbers always bred too much their lack of responsibility not surprising whatsoever. they want to keep stealing money and funding serial killers they never go to the jail with the serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173777
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes always give everyone equal money they think that is good then go live with OJ SIMPSON fuktard Arturo and Maria. or u divorced her Arturo of course she is retarded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173778
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your wife she is sh1t i would have never touch her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173779
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:55PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya Vanessa and Sandra they better. maybe even put us in the Mexico 50 year ago i prefer that to everyone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173780
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
02:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is no reason to starve anyone or deny basic resource not even serial killers who are currently safe what u are doing is not the same u say give everyone equal money always it is rape
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173781
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
03:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i guess Maria need school she does not understand anything u breed and steal too much that all u need to understand dumb b1tch
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173782
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
03:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line go fake covid. go pretend u dont speak english. go live with your serial killers go take them to OJ SIMPSON
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173783
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
03:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u get me yet Maria b1tch i dont give a damn about u they want to use u as a shield then i dont mind a bullet right in your face
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173784
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
03:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they use u as a shield then u pretend u dont speak english. all their gfs murdered by them now i have to take care of their kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173785
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
03:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line too many mouths b4 their kids whore Maria too many of your own kids whore Maria everyone grow their own food instead of taking mine then no issue
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173786
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Sep.01.2020
03:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so where their kids go i told u abroad fuktard they are hostages they get to be refugees
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 173787