history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Friday Sep 18 2020 10:32AM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Let me tell you about the middle path.

Dressing in rough and dirty garments, letting your hair grow matted,
abstaining from eating any meat or fish, does not clean the one who is deluded.
Mortifying the flesh through excessive... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: WHEN YOUNG
vertical line Posted on Aug.21.2020 @ 07:37AM EDT by Bobwidget
when we were young we had a lot of energy. when we got older we have limited energy.

make no mistake here.

you do not run on nervous energy. you run on the energy nucleus of each atom of your cells.

they say the physical being admits natural emg. no it does not. nervous energy sucks. stress ages us. makes us sick.

science has examined dna and discovered that we should NOT age past a mature adult.

physical being that is aware of reality let focused nervous energy totally relax and release for relief.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.21.2020
08:02AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line then for those with more progressive ailments.

let the physical being that is aware of reality totally relax and release focused nervous energy for relief.

the physical being can handle any physical or mental ailment with ease. you cannot will your being better.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172462
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
09:43AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Stress (+ and anger) becomes my main family subject. My family life is problematic.

Watching your posts with interest. Thank you
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172463
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
09:47AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line nearly for 5 years I'm under high stress
and still going so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
09:56AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line telling 'don't be stressful' to such a person
is not enough for most of the times
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172465
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
09:59AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I believe in happiness and joke
but what I live is stress in real life
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172466
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what your retard family have to stress about. bobwidget backstab everyone with many method
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line bobwidgets many backstabbers many methods they employ
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172468
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line bobwidgets cant handle a joke. bobwidgets tiny mind when they not backstabbing people with many methods
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172469
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line many methods when they backstabbing no methods when they are actually trying anything helpful
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172470
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
Email Enver m.
vertical line In the beginning everyone was a clown for me
now I see everyone is a puppet

In the beginning everything was fun
now the fun has gone
only a stressful and painful life remains

I'm proud to be a buddhist group
Whom the buddha tell this reality
some 2500 years ago.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172471
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line multiple women in my bed then what my body supposed to do
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172472
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
10:13AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line *I'm proud to be a member of this buddhist group
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172473
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:25AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line anyone can do better than the composition classes. maybe someone knos more Hans Zimmer i think he's a great composer there's just a lot of filler like Inon Zur but i liked his Gladiator Waltz a lot. The Flag Parade from John Williams is fascinating but a bit cerebral, it is covered up in the movie by sfx. it would be worth a motivic analysis like March of the Resistance he transforms it especially on the suite version. But it is very cerebral like i said most of us have multiple thing to do. The effect is something like Holst's Fugal Overture. I say Anakin's theme belong to another era but it is very beautiful ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172474
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think the Flag Parade a funeral march, everything he write is a funeral march how does he do it. i would not be living without even a message from my GF
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172475
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:48AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i love the whole Phantom Menace suite ya but it is a lot to study. Soule is more like the classical schools of Haydn and so on it is educational with few notes. i still think Logan's Journey a bit of a miracle. Now the non 7-note collections i think it is often better to automatic aware as u say its just tones resolving into tones, altho u can do some convoluted derivation from the lower order pressing scales. So it is spectrum between pressing and 12 tone right. Same way there is species counterpoint and pandiatonicism, the latter of which u can often derive from species but sometimes it is really pandiatonicism, like it make the Shire theme of LOTR beautiful ya i do not try to see those as extensions. ahhh u are free to delete my rants im not ashamed of them but they take up a lot of space ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172476
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
10:53AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Buddhism promises happiness.
Fun begins in the first step
when you discover the practice.
nothing to refuse!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172477
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
10:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so the sequence in the Rey's theme, i mean the theme u kno not the development, it is asymmetric, it is what is called tonal imitation right, so a line is kept but altered to fit a different structure, but it can occur in a melody as well as a root progression right. all the great composers today do a bit of it even in Soule's modal stuff, and Inon Zur as well, but it is the basis of fugue
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172478
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
11:07AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there is Tyria Reborn one of the more obvious example ya it contain both leitmotif and tonal imitation. the lydian statement of the theme very beautiful, at 1:18 there is a tonal imitation. but it crop up a lot in his work i think, sometimes not in a theme in a development same as John Williams, or there is a repeated root progression that moves to different place ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172479
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
11:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes like Logan's Journey he sets up a suspension but he modulate it two different way it is similar mental process to tonal imitation i think, between the D major and C minor section ya and at the end he cadences it normally
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
11:12AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line don't worry be happy
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172481
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
11:14AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm the term here are little unclear. what is root progression that move to different place, vs a tonal imitation, vs a leitmotif its just another spectrum of technique ya, but the idea that similar line are retooled, there is usually some harmonic trick in it ya. so in Bach it is to oscillate tonic and dominant keys but it need not be for that purpose
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172482
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
11:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ok well they like to tell me to panic here. its fine i get that they are trying to tiger parent but often their recommendations dont make much sense
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172483
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
11:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line how many times u got arrested Vanessa b1tch. i miss one chore and they break down my door
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya Tyria Reborn it is clearly a bit of a miracle too, other than the tonal imitations i think some of the stuff he is doing in the bass, u kno like with just the normal arpeggio and stuff around the lydian statement of the theme it is great.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172485
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line and he uses a lot of inversions right to produce dif bassline it is in John Williams too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172486
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line that one contain some of the best classical bass ive ever heard ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172487
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mmm im not sure about the whole thing ya maybe a bit filler but some of the passage too good to pass up
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172488
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes like Plains of Ashford i love the bassline in some part. and the EotN overture has some good bassline. and the Ballad i like the descending minor string passage ya, the one juxtaposed with the major section it is very good. and the opening sonority is fascinating the first time u analyze it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172489
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i want to go thru more Hans Zimmer ya. i find he write a lot of filler like Inon Zur but they work very fast. The Gladiator Waltz is great just when u think he run out of trick, or he is doing the Pirates theme u kno it is tacky but then he keep doing great things one after another
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172490
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think it is exactly the pirates theme?? it is tacky on its own but i think it sound perfect there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172491
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
12:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the whole thing filled with great surprises ya i liked it a lot i dont think he is overrated composer maybe just have to dig around.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172492
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Aug.21.2020
03:07PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I can't leave the home as my parents are old.
I have to look after them. Over and above my father is a disagreeable, combative and an aggressive person.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172493
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
06:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your peers more like that Vanessa. nobody mind if i leave for good but they dont like missed things if i am around.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172494
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
06:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure but it'd take planning. i'd like to die with my gf around only rather be older than her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172495
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.21.2020
06:26PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line more worried about your health i bet i'll die before i notice anything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172496
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
09:22AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it was Haluk Levent - Vefasiz it is good piece, u have to type with the dotless i
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172497
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
09:24AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well who posted that one it is good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172498
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
09:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Wicked Game it is from Chris Isaak probably the most complex 3 chord song i ever heard
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172499
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
10:29AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its mixed meter on The Gladiator Waltz ya but he switches groupings a lot, the easiest one to identify is the quintuple grouping near the end. might be worth notating the whole rhythms and learning conducting patterns ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172500
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
10:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im surprised there isnt a transcript of the whole thing ya it's a good piece. i dont think its octatonic i think he just plays all the mode type but it cycle fast
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172501
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
12:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think its called Pontian dance and music is probably what everyone is curious about. that seem to be an older tradition rather than an even newer one or a modern choreography but it is the one described by Plato im not sure anybody knows
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172502
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
12:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it might be Ottoman is what i mean yeah. Whereas what were the dances mentioned by Plato and Cicero so forth
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172503
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Aug.22.2020
12:57PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let your physical being be aware of reality without trying at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172504
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah so there are probably some of u trying to conduct, everyone know the basic 5 pattern right , i thnk they probably teach that for a reason but it depend on the tempo, the case in the Gladiator Waltz probably uses some derivation of 3 pattern with different height level. i think when u take a real conducting course there is probably more techinques they teach
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172505
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hey if u can to conduct every rhythm in that piece without trying at all then teach me. i think John Williams probably know how to do it, or can figure it out fast anyway if u watch him conduct he is very good
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172506
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line but that make no sense. u cant just let your body automatic aware conducting n it is not even intuitive to count, even a waltz is not intuitive when the tempo is fast is it just one stroke then i think not, but u cannot do even bounces. so what movement is good. you would look at basic patterns first then listen to your body but it is not intuitive is what i mean, u would be discovering things that probably already have a tradition and they probably teach it in some conservatories
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172507
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im pretty sure there are a lot of traditions and techniques behind conducting right thats why u can get a whole degree in it. but it would be fulfilling even if u dont have an orchestra because it help u notate advanced pieces faster
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172508
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line conducting on professional level it is like playing a kind of percussion instrument imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line probably a lot of ppl feel some obligation to work in electronics but personally i do not enjoy east culture so much itd be fine otherwise
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172510
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes u stuck west people there itd be fine i cant stand east food east music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
01:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not computer musicians, Soule and Zimmer and so on, it only replace the scribe and press they know how to write it if they have to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172512
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
02:20PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line what u think about that. i like probably anywhere where the Roman Empire was and i like the culture more but nobody make the whole computer anyway i know they make some components
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
02:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mmm but it is a new notation style right the one of John Williams, it is not ballpoint but it also not the same as old pen, so it uses different style ya. i wonder if there is anything more convienent than classical notation but wouldnt it be used if so
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172514
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
02:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i use Finale notation program i did not find it intuitive. havent tried other softwares yet maybe someone else knows more
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172515
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
02:52PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes if u are buying notation program id try another one, same features in the end i think but others might have better interface and workflow. Fabrizio Caligaris uses Finale quite fast tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
02:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have a pretty sturdy midi controller it fit in a suitcase ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah but i did not consider changing country before. if so id buy a two octave model i still have a cheap 1 of theose
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so some instrument like violin or guitar and a small midi controller right that is how smart families do it imo not piano lessons
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172519
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its just something every asian family does right they get upright pianos like a lawn. if piano just cheap stuff better the reading more important
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172520
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes unless u rich enough for a right piano most not, or even if so u might travel. So Vivaldi and Paganini obviously composed with violin but i bet Bach and Mozart and Beethoven often did so as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172521
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line midi controller are not same as perfomance model those are like a typewriter
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172522
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Soule is also a good producer right, achieving a good music production is not intuitive its not like everything come out of the box and u just hook up a keyboard and play it. its more like audio equivalent of CGI
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172523
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure but i think a lot of people really that stupid, so they think u plug it in and the orchestra play no even one instrument does not play u have to choose which articulations to load
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172524
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so there are separate degree u can get in conducting and production alone ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172525
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not designed like a game i mean, the audio workstation not even meant for music it is a general audio editing program and it load a ton of software plugin. ok maybe my people just extra stupid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172526
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no they wonder why u cannot start playing an orchestra just by hooking up a midi controller they are retarded
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172527
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:25PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right and they dont know what is a triad and seventh chord and so on so they buy piano u kno, or their dad did anyway. same kind of people that buy lawns and retarded bathroom fixtures ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172528
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so they hired a lot of ppl to remodel the sink and it just fell off the wall cause they are never pragmatic
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172529
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everything they do it is expensive but sh1t ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172530
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its better b4 their generation existed, yes and with my gfs only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172531
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya its the fancy remodelling u see on TV shows but they always choose it such that it is hard to maintain or it fall apart. same kind of ppl with retard lawns and retard ballot, and they eat at wholefoods or they eat asian food in California same thing they just not smart
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:33PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are basically all civil servants right, not literally but that end up their function. they hire people for everything
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172533
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah so they hire remodelling a lot its like those hollywood villa u see where nothing exist altho there is nothing wrong with the capital in the area
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172534
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not smart or observant right. in school they were hooligans
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172535
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so it does not matter when they DO care about you they get everyone killed. u just get disease everyone else get mutilated, their dad got mutilated
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172536
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:39PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well they accused me of wanting to build a castle, if u think any normal property a castle sure but i tihnk that is not what they meant. when they build a castle it is not much of a castle.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172537
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so the property literally better before their generaion was born
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172538
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they do not see themselves as aggressive and disagreeable but they dont have friends or kids so i think they cant tell
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172539
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ye within the family everyone has to be nice but not a single person outside like them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172540
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they dont they just being polite cause the family have nowhere to go. but the family it cant tell is what i mean, the difference between people being polite and liking u yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172541
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mm they get mad when i call them a dog eating communist they like to accuse me of same thing but i think they have mental retardation yeah. actually i just said they vote for communists and they arent very aware those are their words
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172542
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no but im pretty sure, that everyone here they have autism
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172543
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i just got used to talking to them like they have the vocabulary of animal right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172544
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line doesnt mean i mistreat them u just cant expect them to understand anything doesnt matter the subject. the women they all think they are independent u kno, like they would be hunted in the old day no nobody dates them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172545
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no there is not a single person here with date or kids all their other kids ran away
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172546
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is doctrine i think not they do not know any doctrines, they are bossy without any doctrines
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172547
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line there might be some general indoctrination of the society but i mean they do not do any basic thing right like read the women's magazines ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172548
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have to at least know how not to inflict STD and pegleg and covid right then why u expect them to invest anything right
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172549
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
03:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no im serious if u thought u were illiterate and innumerate u have not seen enough Vietnamese people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172550
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so what everyone poor nobody quite as stupid as them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172551
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right except a lot of your widgets
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172552
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:11PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well i dont think i get to be aware without trying at all Vanessa not fast enough
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172553
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like aware of STDs or what. one is aware of STD whether u let anything or not. or aware of right finances and right action Vanessa not fast enough so i have to try for two
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172554
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line do u mean they can do their downtown job naw it take them forever
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172555
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i go there and they already have everything no they still working on their job it will take them a lot of time let alone moving
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172556
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line you mean they want me to give them the answer to everything on earth i get to try they dont have to then how do they get anywhere in life, they are going to have to do their part too unless i just run off with Vanessa only, y u think that is the case cause she the only one work a valuable job
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172557
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mean your dad is really backstabber too Vanessa he just flatter everyone but he stabs them in the back k but ur peers more of the same
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172558
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line she just look like my mom she is actually observant and not a rapist
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then how come i dont fuk my mom retards not like anyone dating her
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172560
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so some there they want everyone together u should probably not ask what i think if so. I like Vanessa and any couple she like, better if u are couple
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172561
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k everyone want to form some sort of wishy washy family fine but dont take Vanessa job she the only one know how to do everything, better at it anyway
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172562
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:34PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes are u telling me they try to hire everyone else over u Vanessa then they are really serial killers
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u want to not go backward financially and u want to live in same neighborhood then, dont put other ppl behind Vanessa job unless one of my other GF want it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes she doesnt want to do it then i will do the whole bureau but she the second best option other than Sandra but Sandra has more work like myself
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172565
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your parents and grandparents choose who get funded then get them to fuk off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172566
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u give everyone base fund only they already have drugs anything beyond that your family created a state socialism
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i spend around 5000 my whole life that is less than the poorest person there
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172568
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i have around 1000 left it is not enough for doctor even if they did their job right which Vanessa already do equal, anything better they dont even know either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172569
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right then it is monthly bloodtest u kno what i mean, u miss one then it cause issue instead u are putting everyone in same house for 0 reason u have a lot of houses in the area it is some kind of psycho state socialist cult u have
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172570
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line ya so there might be even better option Vanessa but then nobody know them, the standard option u already kno it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172571
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no seriously how come u have a lot of house in san jose but u put everyone in one they are both state socialist and something wrong with their heads
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172572
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line does your stupid dad and his kids need explanation what their issue. like why not buy it myself cause not enough money dickwad. cause Vanessa prescribe better dickwad if enough money dickwad. why not open account with my family cause they poor dickwad and Vanessa more efficient than my mom dickwad, so id open twice itd bother the bank too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172573
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like u just go in once and buy with a few hundred that not how it work dickwad unless u are in a country with sane voters. that is most place work better it is like vitamin shoppe
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172574
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u go to egypt u just buy some expired supply for a hundred u leave the money on the counter they will probably be asleep at it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172575
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
04:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k i just check again my god it cost almost 10k here if u got 2 dose without insurance, most report say u only need one dose
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172576
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:00PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes and it is also monthly visit and u sign on to some softwares it is insane. your dad probably say everyone else always right like his stupid kids and my stupid family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172577
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line everyone else it is called egypt dickwad doesnt work the same way there. for some people they like that tho they like not making their own fuel they like having the doctor think for them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172578
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it depend on what u are buying dickwad. actually u can probably still bargain with the surgeon its the receptionist where most the money go
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172579
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line didnt say so, if people want to not make their own fuel fine, if they need a doctor doing the job fine, but there is no option in this country. other country u can do it yourself OR you can hire someone
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172580
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it's just an example dickwad India and China the same your dad retarded Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172581
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i would not do a surgery on myself or not get a vaccine retard. i would check multiple study and doctor before choosing a surgery. your people no nuance no reality same as mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172582
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:14PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line some choose 0 chemicals some still use wrong chemicals they just do the first thing that is marketed its same woo imo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172583
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right so i have some people here eat whole foods and use no synthetic products, some who use a lot of synthetic product but they both choose things that dont work and they are both expensive
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172584
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line alas u have to hire a doctor in this country even when its for small things. now they are usually pretty reasonable, like real doctors that do surgery right or specialize every last medicines not just a few, but the money go to receptionist as well which ur family members probably voted into poverty
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172585
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont bring up politic a lot the others like to, or they like to say none of it matter
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172586
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:27PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure u dont have to worry about it cause u suk a lot of cok a lot of USA in sh1ttier position. they think they didnt have to worry about anything here now everyone dead, they think they are libertarian see they arent
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172587
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they die in a few month without a whole navy they retard. there is no capital reason why that is the case
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172588
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes they probably like to make fun of everyone when they just killed half their own family and take retard products themselves its just the same here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172589
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why everyone have to move they liked it here so much. or they like their own culture so much they always say thexy stupid cause thexy have another culture k then go there or stay here
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172590
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure keep them in USA y not i feel bad for other decent citizen want to move as well
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172591
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:35PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i say it fine here too just we have too many sh1t ppl and now rapes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172592
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:36PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes id rather downgrade to a cheaper property just cause my roommates so bad
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172593
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:37PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no right here fine jsut need better roommates. i say it will never be great for kids tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172594
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:44PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i am fine with using someone else gene ya but neither of us wanted a kid it is rape
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172595
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if i wanted a kid i would use someone else gene that is right but we did not want a kid their family rapist. it just happen to work everyone got lucky
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172596
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:47PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Vanessa can do bureau or she is too drunk i have to do it??? or Sandra she busy too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172597
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes i prefer i dont have to think or plan anything u just bring everything over i fill a few paper then only passport a pain
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172598
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well u say that is the case ur 5 geniuses can do the bureau and pharmacy i dont have to try or pay attention to anything k im still waiting forever
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172599
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:53PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i get to automatic aware an STD ya whether i let anythnig or not. and other ppl food whether i let anything or not im not so fond of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172600
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:56PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no seriously sometimes i dont want your 5 maid doing the work cause they take so long i just want to kick them all out and do all the finances myself all 5 account
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172601
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line maybe dont go thru your parents and grandparents then u are better off
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172602
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
05:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes go thru third party listen to their advice
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172603
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah else ill do it. one ur grandparents are aggressive, two u overcrowd the house, three u cant do the work here while i run your bureau
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172604
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont like em Vanessa, ur grandparents i mean maybe everyone just leave them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172605
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:03PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont understand anyone need a younger generation outside of health reason else they are rapists i dont understand rape k
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172606
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u are healthy but u need young people then u have mental problems
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172607
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no everyone grandparent they are annoying most dont care who come who go unless they had some accident
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172608
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes anyone needs younger generation around outside of health then they have some issue, even the health they should have watch it instead of dragging everyone down
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172609
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line sure accidents happen most these people just have mental issues
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172610
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:09PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right your grandparents bug me Vanessa they rapist like mine but thexy not even sick
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172611
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line does your parents not even know how to operate bureau Vanessa what the issue, like u have missing paperwork??? i dont have time to visit u even in the hospital but it sound like they screw everything up
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172612
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes everything except for passport should be pretty fast
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172613
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they got some issue babe if they even worse than mine at bureau
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172614
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:28PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the only thing that should take a long time is the damn passport your dad seem to have developed some issue with me tell him to piss off b4 i sleep with his wife
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172615
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:29PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your whole family one purpose only run bureau make it fast for both party u have me wanting to finish all of it with retards out here instead
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172616
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:30PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i bet they piss off all the clerk everywhere they go not just cause they spend wrong but because they dont do bureau correct
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172617
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so only passport is length process everything else u dont even have to do anything computer or no. even pharmaceutical u can do one mail if u cant negotiate doc cause they packed or rushed, probably work in smarter cities tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172618
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:50PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im surprised they even figured out how to install dial up i bet that was one of your other family
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172619
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
06:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah what i said last year hire Vanessa or Sandra if she not busy it fix all problem else u have to hire me
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172620
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they probably didnt do anything at the hospital right so u have to fix paperwork there too even once Vanessa take over the finance
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172621
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line mmm if u want to fund me instead ill set up everything here and send u an email, u might have to at this rate
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172622
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:08PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are around all the office and pharmacy that's the thing and they've got nothing but clerks but they dont know how to do any of it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172623
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hey if they want the kid they are welcome to try and keep it but it sound like i have to adopt it with Vanessa its not even her kid either
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172624
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:18PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are gangrapist so i say the dna does not matter right the money the same
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172625
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:21PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line well who is the parent in a gangrape arent they all equally the parent. is it 3 dna or is it your dad's too sound like it is 4 dnas
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172626
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:23PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k so your funders see, they're at the point where they want me to go thru vietcong and set up a wire with them instead how can that be when your whole people trained for bureau only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172627
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:24PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line absolutely everything should have been done 5+ year ago except for passport and travel plan does everyone there have some kind of mental damage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172628
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:31PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k Vanessa u get to do the work. if they missed things at the hospital then its even more work for u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172629
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line worst case scenario u have to move in with my family and we set up everything here u dont want that trust me. u want to work with third party and figure it out on your own that is the most efficient way
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172630
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:38PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look at all those backstabber want me to do their work their whole lives sure go take the kid i dont mind that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172631
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:40PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its their kid in the first place we didnt ask for it now we have to do all their work and bureau work both they just want to mooch off their rapespawn
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172632
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:41PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your gangrapists 1 job only make bureau cheaper for all party involved they do nothing but increase cost for everyone they are so drug addict they need bureau from me when i work their hospice and animals and gardens they cannot work here if they wanted to
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172633
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:42PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line hire Vanessa it fix all issue not vague moron cause she does her homework
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:43PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so they mutilate and tax everyone but they also need someone else to do taxes for them it is disgusting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172635
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u mutilate and tax everyone then u can at least run your own taxes right nope they enslave people there too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172636
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:45PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they just want me to post how to run everything correctly no Vanessa figure it out
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172637
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:48PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is a fair amount of work babe can u do it??? u can always visit me for a bit no reason why u need everything done at once
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172638
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:49PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want to post how to do anything they just want to mooch off everyone forever both work and homework
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172639
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:51PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line those fuker all stalk me they want me to tell them how to do all their taxes right after i run their whole land
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172640
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
07:57PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is not even the work, others are printing and mailing thing for them they still cant figure out how to reduce cost
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172641
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
08:05PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line look maybe everything can run without anything from bank or gov whatsoever but nobody really smuggle anything or just hop on ship or just live everywhere so long as bank and gov exist there are more and less efficient way to work with them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172642
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
08:10PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line my ppl pretty retarded k. and they poor they cannot send anyone for travel maybe not even for doctor, so i work with them then u got issues
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172643
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
08:13PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line right or i get bankwire instead then u got issues
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172644
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
08:15PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if its at the point where i am working directly with your family donors instead then ur people have issues ya. i should not have to lead on any secretary duty i should have to sign a few thing only
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172645
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
08:19PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line thats what u claim dipsh1ts i can just sign a few thing everything else will be done, nothing ever have to be renewed right, prescription all ready right no i think i have to run the whole thing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172646
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
10:54PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no i dont want any of the kids either Vanessa but if u have to choose 1 then they are cheaper
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172647
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
10:58PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i already didnt want anyone Vanessa now more mouths the kids cheaper
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172648
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
11:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it up to them the kid can stay or not but the rapists must go, u kno unless they can steer the ship or flip the levers in the power plant
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172649
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
11:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line cant take both babe not enough room they wanted to go then maybe they should have not made any kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172650
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.22.2020
11:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line dont tell me your kid missing paperwork Vanessa your people they already take too much of everyone time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172651
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
04:52AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i am not interested in any discussion with anyone Vanessa they already mutilated everyone with their money there is nobody they didnt backstab now they want to steal any homework they can
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172652
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
04:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u want me to manage everyone that fine by me but i dont want everyone why dont those ganrapist serial killers take their kid and start their own family somewhere else
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172653
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
04:54AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i already do not file a CHINA lawsuit moron china law mexico law both put them in jail for long time actually they should get headshot
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172654
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
04:55AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i just said go start their own family take their kid from gangrape leave me the hell alone they dont even do that
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172655
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they worse than mafia moron there no way your grandparents come from farm and canning nobody in those that stupid
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172656
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line no u come from farm and canning then u have more street smart than them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172657
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:06AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line they are not normal most old people dont care who stay or go. even my grandma doesnt care except her health destroyed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172658
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:08AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your grandparents a bunch of gangrapist themselves thats y they raise worse. mine come here at 40 moron they couldnt learn english fast enough yours clingy as mine but mine their body also destroyed. literally they are dead else they need doctor constant
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172659
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:09AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah that is so most old people dont care who around or not they want to go anywhere they send themselves
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172660
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your peers they worse than a gangrapist mafia their kid cheap but i bet she missing paperwork because thexy didnt do anything at the hospital correct
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172661
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it already automatic without computer can u imagine working the bureau and bank yourself my god and they manage to make it expensive for those service. u are basically telling them to spend money right they cant do it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172662
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:15AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so you give them a hundred thousand they manage to produce high tech snuff film, they manage to spread disease, they manage to vandalize everything else. they manage to make more taxes but they hold others at gunpoint to file for them. far worse than mafia morons
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172663
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yeah exactly they cartel but gay and rich
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172664
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:17AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line cartel already need headshot yours gayer and richer
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172665
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:20AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line which DNA doesnt matter it all their dna. whoever lead their gang most accountable for all damage but they always change leader
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172666
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:21AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line k pick one then id rather roommate their kids
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172667
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:23AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line couples make better roommate for starters
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172668
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:26AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i want to go back to school Vanessa not fix their cartel. even growing food and making arts that not what i want to do that supposed to be side job
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172669
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:28AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line didnt need a better land or any money for those retards any normal property work. now they make good roommate when they move no.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172670
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:30AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line rather give birth retards its easier. also want to learn how to ride bike STD make it more than a bit irritating retards
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172671
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:33AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u make my gfs suffer too retards they cant concentrate finance cause u keep them locked up like an ISIS. i am not playboy retards i had one gf my whole life your men the problem
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172672
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:37AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u figure it out Vanessa standard treatment have side effect then the doctor does not check for it, im more concerned about the ones they dont check in the first place ya. then other treatments nobody knows much about them unless u read a lot of research paper
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172673
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most country id probably have taken the standard option already ya cause u just buy expired stuff and work the cash register yourself. now i am also proponent of eugenic so i dont make it in the first place u get me, but those kid they are not yours not mine
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172674
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:39AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line its not anyone kid b1tch. its not your kid vanessa b1tch it is anyone kid it is mine only from adoption
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172675
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:41AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have problems yourself Vanessa u take too long in everything sick of u i have a dozen girlfriend is it because i dont watch u b1tch no
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172676
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the pregnancy easier dumb b1tch u have no other work dumb b1tch so y havent u run everything already
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172677
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:45AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have no tasks your whole life dumb b1tch not a single one so you supposed to be half my secretary not even the whole just half instead it sound like i have to be your secretary instead im already sexting all my gf Vanessa
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172678
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:46AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line u have no tasks your whole life dumb b1tch not a single one so you supposed to be half my secretary not even the whole just half
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172679
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:47AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line then how do u plan real estate or god forbid work some accounting job u cant even get anything from right next door to u
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172680
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:49AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i dont want to taxidermy u i want something alive sometimes i think a taxidermied Vanessa better
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172681
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:53AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line your roommates need to get on all four and beaten to death
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172682
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
06:13AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line 5 head connected and they dont get smarter i bet i should just barber myself too
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172683
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
09:42AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line K so conducting book of Brock McElheran, he recommends pattern with same bounce level he does not like conducting pattern with dif bounce level. Slow 7 has 4 beat one side they are not intuitive pattern even when the beat level the same it is referred to as German pattern. Other conducting pattern which utilize different height level are referred to as French conducting pattern. So 3/2 is 3 subdivided.

There is 3/4, 3/2, 5/4 etc. in the waltz. The pattern of 3/2 and 5/4 depend on whether every quarter is beaten or 3/4 is conducted as one. It seem to me that either case work but the character of the piece have heavy beats so it also practical if u conduct all beat what u think.

So if 3/4 taken as one then 3/2 is like 3 without subdivide. Then 5/4 is like a 3 with one beat faster. Then there is probably a 7/4 like a 4 but I forgot where it placed there are numerous asymmetric meter in the dance section has to be written out imo.

If all quarter beaten then 3/2 is subdivided and the normal 5/4 and 7/4 pattern is used.

One interesting thing mentioned in the book is the left hand does not do anything it signal optionally only. The right hand supposed to do everything alone. And dynamics and accents are done with it too, so it is something like its own instrument. Harder than it seem imo maybe even violin easier.

Williams is one who does everything well from scribing to conducting even when his composition already surpass average people it is amazing ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172684
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
09:51AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line The former would use less arm movement but it require 3 dif beat unit, u would count the same unit mentally. Whereas the latter require only 1 beat unit, 2 if u decide u keep 3/2 as a slower 3 it is more comfortable
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172685
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
09:59AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i think so it is tricky and must be planned, it depend both on tempo and character it seem to me. Cries and Whispers from Oldboy about same tempo for example but would u use same beat level if all quarter beat? Intuition tell most to use some slashing movement for the up beats the conductor above recommend against it. If 3/4 one beat then would you conduct it as a 4 since the phrases seem all grouped in 4s, i.e. 12/4
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172686
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
10:01AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so he want the upbeat light even tho all beat on same level yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172687
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
10:02AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line his argument for it compelling tho, and it makes dynamics much easier
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172688
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
Email ndanmai
vertical line its an ok waltz if u havent heard it b4, a little too dramatic tho. its a little like the Waltz no 2 from Shostakovich ya, which is also kinda depressing i like upbeat music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172689
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
10:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes but not like Gondola nobody is a Gondola people
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172690
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
10:18AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i like the Pontic dance and music yeah, i dunno if its ancient it look like blend of periods but it is interesting
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172691
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
01:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line Does that make sense? Slow 7/4 is separate pattern, the conductor above recommend patterns with all beats bounced at same height. Whereas some patterns use different kind of arm movement and/or at different height, like 2/4 in some is a sort of J shape he does not like it. I am inclined to agree with his method more.

Fast 7/4 it is like a 4 there will be one beat half the length of the others, which he refers to as beat units, one is length of 2, the other length of 1. Fast usually notated 7/8 but not always. 3/2 means 3 group of 2, whereas 6/4 means two group of three. Yes then a beat unit can also be a length of 3, then 5/8 can also be done like a 2.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172692
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
01:12PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line why does 3/2 usually mean 3 group of 2 quarter note whereas 6/4 mean 2 group of 3 quarter note ive no idea that is just how it often show up in literature. then 4/4 can be 4 quarter or 3+3+2 eighths conducted like a 3.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172693
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
01:16PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line those rhythm are not widespread in west literature until closer to Bartok yeah. they are common in many ethnic musics tho
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172694
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
01:17PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i use it for transcribing music even when i think i am conducting wrong yeah, cant really tell from a book
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172695
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
01:22PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line im not so fond of baroque dance but it is interesting that they designed a notation for it
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172696
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
01:32PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line the later folk greek dancing ok, u kno the one that look a slight bit like ballet. the music get a little tiring tho i think the dance more interesting than the music
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172697
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
03:46PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so how do they do ritardandos anyone know. its the best part of the Shostakovich recording altho i suppose u could just omit all of them
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172698
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
04:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line most resource seem to only mention conducting fast 3/4 as 1, or fast 12/4 as 4 yeah. but it seem logical to conduct depending on phrase length which are usually not notated, and sometimes they are varied in more complex waltzes
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172699
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.23.2020
05:59PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line i just hear 4 or 2 on the Shostakovich i think either work, except 1 place have an added beat conducted as 1. most straightforward way to do it anyway, i am not fond of conducting everything in 1 i lose my place, but i have not read or seen much yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172700
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
11:10AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line naw i cant count the Pontian stuff, im pretty sure the more experienced ones use complex meter ya id like to transcribe some of it tho. I think Zimmer underrated i liked some of the parts on Jack Sparrow, and pirates theme has a good contrasting part ya
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172701
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
11:11AM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line like most of the stuff i dont like but hes got a lot of good part laying around
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172702
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
12:02PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line yes so i can only take one or maybe two. and u may as well start with any half decent property
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172703
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
12:04PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line say we end up stuck here do u have people who are managing their own properties better that would help
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172704
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
12:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line if i have to tell my current roommates what to do then maybe it means they will never make good roommate??? they are always making excuses and twisting words
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172705
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
12:06PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line so i usually have to say i told u so about everything and they always make some bs excuse
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172706
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
12:07PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line it is invariably i told u so but like a decade late yeah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172707
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from ndanmai
Aug.24.2020
04:01PM EDT 
Email ndanmai
vertical line our middle school had a great band teacher terrible kids and parents its the only thing i remember
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 172708
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this BUDDHA SET : STATUE & FIGURINE COLLECTION
by Unknown
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s