history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Apr 10 2021 08:01PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  To cling to onself as Buddha, oneself as Ch'an or the way,
making that an understanding, is called clinging to the inward view.

Attainment by causes and conditions, practice and realization,
making this an understanding,... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: SOMETHING WE FORGOT
vertical line Posted on Jan.16.2021 @ 03:34PM EDT by Bobwidget
The realization is simple. This physical being is me that is aware of the environment with my five senses. Something we forgot. Remember.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.16.2021
09:04PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line note to those that follow the doctrine of awareness. i want so teh and phil found. it might be years till i get to them held captive. give them minimal food and water. if they are not from this world i will find them. im not waiting for biblical crap for them to teturn. im going to invade their world and kill their meessiah leader. piss on heaven made rich with our resources.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174862
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.16.2021
09:09PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line it is not my obligation to set this world free. but those of pure blood human being aliens. not because i have to. because i want to. i am gods herald and i will see it through. freedom for all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174863
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.17.2021
02:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is me that's aware of the environment with my five senses. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it to form an attention. To evolve it is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174865
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.18.2021
06:55AM EDT 
vertical line
Jeez, what an excuse for a man.
(Ad-hominem attacks are for losers and a$$holes.)

If you can forget it, it ain't it.

That which cannot be forgotten is the true Tao.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174868
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.18.2021
08:23AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is me that is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let focused nervous energy not mine totally relax without trying at all. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174869
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.18.2021
09:31AM EDT 
vertical line And fack off while you're trying to do it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174870
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.18.2021
09:36AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is me that is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let it totally relax focused nervous energy not mine without trying at all. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

because awareness is the highest form of evolution it will automatically release the focused nervous attention. This is why i say let your physical being relax it.

do not let anyone fool you humanity. the noosphere philosophical concept is just that. man made crap to make it seem the noosphere is sentient somehow. It simply is machinery set up all over the world that admits a high level emf signal that affects our bodies.

over a million people worldwide suffer from the hum phenomenon. Literally hearing the sound of emf. also suffering from fibromyalgia symptoms.

research has been found that this emf signal has broadened its range and increased it.

newer research points to over 600 hotspots.

this is why those that are truly enlightened tend to stay on the fringes of society. usually in the wilderness. this serves two reasons. To remove oneself further away from these emf signals and two nature breaks up this bad emf with good emf nature creates. Which also tends to heal us as well.

When we were animals with an attention it was created with the emf of nature. an animals attention is natural. needed for their lack of intelligence. When our species became fairly intelligent we awoke from the attention.

animals are of course a part of nature. as awakened humans we no longer were of the animal kingdom. Coming from nature. Being nature. But no longer animals.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174871
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.18.2021
10:04AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The apartment where i live has very high levels of emf picked up by my device to measure it. It is well beyond just normal household electrical items that give off emf. Not only is the emf in my apartment very high its just as bad around the entire building.

When i used to go camping every time my body would shake a little and release built up emf. They call it stress. Also the attention would release. So i have no doubts in my head of the present world we live in. Dozens of times i have fully healed and was my aware being.

simply. electricity in the air zaps us.

my research has spanned well over 20 years. scientific paperwork and knowledge.

This is why biblically stated mankind will return to eden. Eden being nature. Our concrete cities being useless when all electricity is shut off. Because we want it to be.

This emf harms us and the environment. Research has been done that is easily found.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174872
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.18.2021
10:30AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Not only is this noospehre technology used to subdue our dna it has always been a depopulation method. Keeping our numbers lower and shortening our life span with stress. Naturally our race lives around 2000 years old.

So this is hardly about me being special somehow. It is about the race i belong to. A vast love for them and a total desire to help. I know what has been down to us.

Even things like mara and edgar cayses the lady was these pure blood humans using emf technology to speak to them. This is why the more cayce had contact with it the sicker he got. emf over exposure.

psychic ability is technology. This is why in the bible it says do not partake in it. Not because its evil. Its harmful. Astral travel is pretty much a virtual reality mind trip. harmful to our beings.

Even this ghost crap is emf holograms. Its why they are picked up with emf devices. This is intentionally done to steer us away from our physical awareness and instill ideas that are untrue to reality.

Let no man steer your course. Your freedom is in awareness.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174873
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.18.2021
02:49PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "And fack off while you're trying to do it.
"

The realization is simple. The physical being is me that is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let my physical being totally relax nervous energy without trying at all. Not focus it to form an attention. To evolve it is no longer needed.

The realization is simple. Phil the physical being is you that is aware of the environment with your five senses. Let your physical being totally relax nervous energy without trying at all. Not focus it to form an attention. To evolve it is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174874
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.18.2021
09:05PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "
Jeez, what an excuse for a man.

(Ad-hominem attacks are for losers and a$$holes.)

If you can forget it, it ain't it.

That which cannot be forgotten is the true Tao.
"

correct. the toa stops at no point with its awareness. also awareness is and dont need to be remembered.

a time will arise when all the zen masters with their pretend peace shall be fury.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174875
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Jan.19.2021
07:21AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line nothing in the cry
of cicadas suggests they
are about to die
- Basho

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174876
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.19.2021
01:46PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is me that's naturally aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax the focused nervous energy of the attention without trying at all. To evolve it is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174878
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.20.2021
03:03PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. I am a physical being that is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let the focused nervous energy of the attention totally relax without trying at all. To evolve it is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174881
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Jan.21.2021
06:47AM EDT 
vertical line Your ignorance is multiplying like a virus.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174882
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.21.2021
03:50PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. I am a physical being that is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174886
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Jan.31.2021
12:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. I am a physical being that is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it to form an attention. For the body to evolve it is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174937
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
08:47AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. I'm a physical being that's aware of the environment with my five senses. Let the focused nervous energy of the attention totally relax without trying at all. For the body to evolve it's no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174966
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
10:26AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. I'm a physical being that's aware of the environment with my five senses. Let nervous stress that isn't mine totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it to form an attention. For the body to evolve it's no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174967
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
12:24PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. I'm a physical being that's aware of the environment with my five senses. Let my physical being totally relax nervous stress that isn't mine without trying at all. not focus it to form an attention. For the body to evolve it's no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174968
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
04:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This is probably most spot on.

Let my physical being totally relax the focused nervous emf beam from the noosphere we call the attention.

Either way.

The realization is simple. My physical being is aware pf the environment with my five senses. Let my physical being totally relax the focused nervous energy of the attention. For the body to evolve the attention is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174969
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
05:07PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let my physical being totally relax focused nervous emf energy called the attention.

this is totally spot on.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174970
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
05:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line People want to fight zombies and aliens but when the real threat is exposed they get all pussified. Worse yet is people who side with it to not be targeted. This includes so teh and phil. So in a nutshell they sided with the devil.

The beast has many heads. meaning also many attentions. also meaning many emf focusing devices.

sorry. setting my race free is utmost importance. if someone wants to be part of the noosphere tech so be it. But not on this world.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174971
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
06:55PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Those pure blood human being aliens dont see one thing. When they are offered extended life it really is them turning down the noosphere on them. They to can live 1000s of years naturally. Join me and forsake the noosphere technology. It has caused my race extended harm and deluded you. Embrace the doctrine of awareness which is realities way. For i am gods herald and i speak to not just this world but all worlds.

Physical beings totally relax focused nervous emf energy.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174972
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.03.2021
07:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line awareness surpasses the attention. Even if the noosphere imagines it is sentient it is not. for to be aware is to be physical. Something it does not possess. Because im a aware being i am the noospheres god. It is nothing but false and insanity.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174973
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.04.2021
09:03AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. I'm a physical spirit that's automatically aware of the environment with my five senses. Let it totally relax focused nervous energy that isn't mine. For the physical being to evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174974
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.04.2021
09:43AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Those that reject my claims about the attention is simply programming projected upon your brain to protect itself and prevent you from dislodging it. I know. Been there done that.

The realization is simple. I'm a physical spirit that's automatically aware of the environment with my five senses. Let it totally relax focused nervous energy that isn't mine without trying at all. So the physical being can evolve the attention is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174975
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.04.2021
12:40PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line When you experience success be quiet about it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174976
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.04.2021
12:42PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Your energy is low because of your poor food choices.

Stop putting cheap fuel in a Lamborghini.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174977
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.04.2021
01:27PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My energy isn't to low its to high.

Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174978
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.04.2021
02:58PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Is it a good idea to plan the next day, one day before, i'm thinking this now.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174979
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Feb.06.2021
11:58AM EDT 
vertical line Your particulars of claim don't fool me.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175007
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.24.2021
09:07AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment. Let this physical being totally relax nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175164
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.25.2021
03:07AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Once you take a decision,

The Universe conspires to make it happen.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175165
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.25.2021
03:08AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line "The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, and a hell of heaven" - John Milton
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175166
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.25.2021
03:08AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line "Step into the fire of self-discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will only burn what you are not" - Mooji
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175167
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.25.2021
03:09AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line "There are two ways of spreading light: To be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175168
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.25.2021
10:46AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment. Let nervous emf / stress / nervous energy totally relax. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175169
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this THE BUDDHA, 1905
by Odilon Redon
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s