history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Apr 10 2021 06:48PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Ching Ch'ing, a Chinese Ch'an master, asked a monk:
-What is the sound outside?
The monk answered:
-That is the sound of rain.
The master said:
-Sentient beings are upside down, they lose themselves in pursuit of things.
The... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: WHO ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO, BOBWIDGET
vertical line Posted on Feb.04.2021 @ 09:31PM EDT by so_teh
Yourself?

Nobody is paying attention to you here.

Sorry.

Find something better to do with your time.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email so_teh
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.04.2021
11:50PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line He is talking from the middle of the book.

But one sentence is not enough.

I prefer drinking Beer!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174980
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.05.2021
12:08AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=GHv5JJV2x8o&feature=share
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174981
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.05.2021
12:56AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=URWbKFcRJt4&feature=share
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174982
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.05.2021
02:46AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=4tzDrsvWPCY&feature=share
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174983
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.05.2021
03:03AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=inh6bUcH9UY&feature=share
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174984
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.05.2021
03:20AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=FXSjA3O6TcU&feature=share
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174985
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.05.2021
07:05AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvQGVoVvzc&feature=share
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174986
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
09:16AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I dont want anyone to pay attention to me. Just awaken to our natural state. Posting here is for any that see it.

The realization is simple. I'm a physical being that's automatically aware of the environment with my five senses. Let the focused nervous energy of the attention totally relax without trying at all. So the body can evolve it's no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174987
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
11:18AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line the simplistic message.

I'm a physical being thats aware of the environment with my five senses. Let focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174988
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Feb.05.2021
11:32AM EDT 
vertical line I'm not paid to listen to this drivel --- you are a terminally malignant fool. 
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174989
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
02:17PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I'm a physical being that's aware of the environment with my five senses. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174990
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
02:30PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I'm a physical being that's aware of the environment with my five senses. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax and release without trying at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174991
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
02:41PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Because the noosphere emits its emf signal our bodies feel it. Then with the attention indoctrination being broadcast our brains hear even if we dont hear it is the process.

Before we awakened 20,000 years ago we were still animals with an attention. But upon the arrival of our invaders putting up the noosphere technology we remembered having an attention of course.

From there we soon created one with the emf being broadcast everywhere.

So the message is direct and truthful.

I'm a physical being that's aware of the environment with my five senses. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax and release without trying at all.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174992
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Feb.05.2021
04:26PM EDT 
vertical line You're a liar, also.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174994
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
04:55PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You're a liar, also.
"

working in conjunction with six others on the tor browser that cannot be traced we created our own think tank.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174997
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
05:12PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line We already have videos of three different people evolving. The question is asked who am i talking to but who am i not talking to?

they all want me to be world leader. Something i do not desire at all. But something i must do.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174998
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
05:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line All nuclear weapons shall be dismantled. All power plants shut down and dismantled.

Most oil production shut down.

All fraking halted.

All farms with livestock producing meat shut down.

All manufacture of gas using vehicles shut down and replaced with electric cars. Including airplanes, boats, motorcycles. ALL.

All companies producing toxic chemicals shut down.

No pesticides used again.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. The pages and documents we have created is at least 50 pages long.

we know how to fix the environment. Thats by not introducing toxins so nature can repair itself.

so who am i not talking to?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 174999
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.05.2021
06:17PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line For evil shall know just how wicked goodness can be.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175000
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.06.2021
07:10AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=WtN9azEwk7k&feature=share
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175001
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Feb.06.2021
11:39AM EDT 
vertical line Two scrambled eggs.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175004
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.25.2021
01:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line

The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let nervous energy totally relax. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175170
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.26.2021
08:49AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let this physical being totally relax nervous stress so it can release. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175171
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.26.2021
09:46AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let this state totally relax nervous stress so it can release. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175172
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.26.2021
02:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Totally relax nervous energy / stress / emf. Not focus it. For god did not instill the spirit of fear into you. The noosphere technology did.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175173
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.26.2021
05:05PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Don't focus nervous energy and let it totally relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175174
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Feb.27.2021
04:30AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line If you are struggling to be present you are missing the point.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175175
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.27.2021
10:01AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "If you are struggling to be present you are missing the point."

Very correct. We always are. Its automatic and natural.

Gods message is the cure.

The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let it totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175176
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.27.2021
01:39PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let this physical being totally relax releasing nervous energy not mine. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175177
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Feb.27.2021
02:13PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let my physical being totally relax to release nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175178
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Avisitor
Mar.04.2021
07:17PM EDT 
Email Avisitor
vertical line Quote: "The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let my physical being totally relax to release nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

"
Funny, when death comes around, so this little body, with its five senses, die. That mind will also pass away. Ever hear that dead men tell no tales?? Where will you be when this physical being is gone? Yeah, to evolve is no longer needed .. from you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175191
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.05.2021
08:59AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let my physical being totally relax to release nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

"
Funny, when death comes around, so this little body, with its five senses, die. That mind will also pass away. Ever hear that dead men tell no tales?? Where will you be when this physical being is gone? Yeah, to evolve is no longer needed .. from you.
"

back again in the state of prebirth. Which is death. This mere body is not mere. For it gives us the ability to be intelligent. Not you making it intelligent. We are not mere animals with an animal brain.

This physical being is energy made flesh. spirit made flesh. The very energy nucleous of each atom our life force. Upon decomposing returning to our area of prebirth.

That quiet place where thoughts and energy can rest in peace to regain strength for when the desire to live again is wanted.

for almost 2000 years i was in the slumber of peaceful death. Expanded awareness and formless energy drifting. There is no such thing as mind. Only thoughts.

For 2000 years i would sometimes wake for a bit. Not until god told me the message did i finally desire life again.

so. i do know. this brain always remembers each life every lifetime every time.

so the question is do you know? That is your lack. Not mine.

The realization is simple. My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let nervous energy totally relax. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175194
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.05.2021
09:36AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let this state totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175195
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.05.2021
11:05AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The first adam was a physical being. The second adam a life giving spirit that at the end realized he used the noosphere technology to heal people. The third adam realized he was spirit made flesh.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175196
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.07.2021
06:48AM EDT 
vertical line And every one a troll.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175204
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.08.2021
11:44AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let nervous stress energy that isn't mine totally relax without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175221
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.08.2021
12:22PM EDT 
vertical line
The cure for the Bobwidget condition is disease.

Bobwidget is a picture-perfect eejit - an utter anathema to revelation. 

An obsession with the vessel has led him into a clotted stasis.  Everything that is the most other to Bobwidget, the diametric opposite to what he repeats, ad nauseam, is at his core. 

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175222
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.08.2021
04:11PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically. Let it totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it.

when people die and rigamortis sets in what this is the physical being indentifys stress as their spirit. Unable to let go and holding unto it for dear life.

But then eventually the body gives up and releases it. But the moment of death is not then either. It toke jesus three days to mend. upon his death he released massive amounts of stress and actually the earth shook a bit. biblically speaking.

this stress identity and more thinking this focused energy is more us then our physical spirits is the mistake.

it was the knowledge i am spirit made flesh that let me arise on that third day. The gift was not dying for mans sins. It was to prove the being can resurrect itself from a small death. that we all can. That was the gift.

A very scary gift personally. Thats why i had massive amounts of stress. Bit i had to prove my point.

this life i died yet again. in a icu as they were writing down my time of death. Not only can this being beat death my physical being has changed in mere seconds.

This very quick healing is only subdued by the emf given off by the noosphere.

everyone worries about what happens to me when i die. But me is worried about their physical being.

Only when the body starts to deteriate means the energy nucleous of the atoms are breaking down and leaving can you consider a being dead. This is what deteriate means. Cellular breakdown.

Even then Energy can regenerate a dead body. Obvious with the alien race namar is part of. The first pharoah the eqyptions believed mummies could return from the dead. He could. did. alive now.

I regnerated the dead body of my former self in area 51. A little gray alien body.

Those zen masters who consider themselves formless are only remembering when being in the death state.

To even begin to say i dont believe in the spirit is total hogwash. I do but it manifest phsycially. Its how reality works.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175223
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.08.2021
04:20PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Even though i am realities herald and in the past the buddha maitreya there will be of course those that doubt me. Which is fine but because they wont question and truly look for themselves is not my fault. Mankinds sins are their own. Something a person must remedy themselves.

So it was a blatant lie i died on the cross for mans sins. I died to protect my mother and brother from meeting the same fate and told to keep my mouth shut.

so it was all of us or just me.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175224
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.08.2021
04:27PM EDT 
vertical line I rest my case.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175225
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.08.2021
04:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Even though i was always allowed to freely roam as spirit was because of my nature. Which is totally nonviolent unless needed. people like so teh and phil and others who are hard pressed to believe in the attention are not allowed to roam freely. They are not to be trusted. Hence not remembering their death state most of the time.

Being realites herald is why i have manifested physically all over this world. Including the world of the alien grays and the pure blood human being aliens world.

I totally know what has transpired with our world. This is why im realities herald. Because i know.

For almost 2000 years i slumbered in the death state. I know it better then most. Plus i liked it. But not no more. Now i live 2000 years.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175226
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.08.2021
04:45PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Oh how could i be these larger then life people? oh my i must have bipolar. Its not about being larger then life. Its about being fearless and getting crap done because you know the truth.

So eat crap humanity. Its more about your children and setting them free so this crap dont happen again.

Your to pissed up. Dont piss up your children. Thats why they are my first love. Untainted by your crap.

so yeah im not the nicest person in the world because a lot of you are not.

so understand that and wake the hell up.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175227
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.08.2021
04:50PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I rest my case.
"

The modern mindset is the weakest in human history. The clay feet of the statue of babylon That will crumble beneath its own weight. Our society is the weakest.

I rest my case with you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175228
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.08.2021
06:06PM EDT 
vertical line Your case was allocated to the small claims track and came off the feckin rails you numpty.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175229
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.08.2021
06:09PM EDT 
vertical line You're a feckin head case.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175230
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.08.2021
06:10PM EDT 
vertical line A basket case, in point of fact.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175231
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.09.2021
04:44AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line life doesn’t get easier, you just level up and grow and become stronger

Self improvement is key!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175232
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.09.2021
06:04AM EDT 
vertical line Have you seen these men?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175233
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.11.2021
06:29AM EDT 
vertical line Quote: "All nuclear weapons shall be dismantled. All power plants shut down and dismantled.

Most oil production shut down.

All fraking halted.

All farms with livestock producing meat shut down.

All manufacture of gas using vehicles shut down and replaced with electric cars. Including airplanes, boats, motorcycles. ALL.

All companies producing toxic chemicals shut down.

No pesticides used again.

This is only the tip of the iceberg. The pages and documents we have created is at least 50 pages long.

we know how to fix the environment. Thats by not introducing toxins so nature can repair itself.

so who am i not talking to?

"

I refer to the clear disconnect between what Bobwidget says above and his actions in his daily life. 

Produce the 50 page document here.  Allow us to see the tip of your iceberg in order that we are able to appreciate the magnitude of your life's work.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175260
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.11.2021
09:41AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Not my document. You have no need to know. Its for those to make the needed changes.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175261
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.11.2021
10:41AM EDT 
vertical line Jeez, what an absolute pile of bilge.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175264
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.11.2021
11:10AM EDT 
vertical line Bobwidget's spamming notwithstanding, he has made repeated threats of violence to posters on this and other forums.  His violent conduct is recorded and well attested. The fact that he does so with bravado and a perceived sense of imputy by citing his use of the Tor browser is an abuse of Tor and a shameful indictment of his stated aims, claims and purported motives.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175272
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this MEDITATION II (SILVER FOIL STAMPED & EMBOSSED)
by Chris Paschke
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s
i