history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Apr 10 2021 07:27PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  The Zen Master Hoshin lived in China many years. Then he returned to the northeastern part of Japan, where he taught his disciples. When he was getting very old, he told them a story he had heard in China. This is the story: One year on... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: DEAD
vertical line Posted on Mar.12.2021 @ 02:57PM EDT by Bobwidget
A few years back i died in a icu after stress dropped all my vitals.

The tests to check for death is breathing, temp, pulse, eyes reacting to light, heartbeat. Seems seven in all.

But as i heard the nurse saying time of death i woke up and said what? She then said oh your alive. Thats odd i toke your vitals twice.

So this physical being has beaten death again in this lifetime. Total proof of who i am and what i know.

Not only this my physical being is no longer human. I have no neck bones. At least thirty tendons in my neck stretching far into my chest. New tendons in the wrists. Extremely large windpipe. Upturned hips in the back. Very elongated coccyx spanning my entire lower back. I rock hard dense breastbone. News super dense tendons in my legs and between my elbows. Reflexes that are instant. Ability to comprehend is virtually instant. At times slight near sightedness and slight color blindness Totally lifting. Super thick very dense legs bones.

A reality ive let some examine me. Including a few doctors.

Appearing human until i have moments of total stress release and my body elongates to over 7 foot. My neck also lengthening and its thick windpipe.

This state has occured three times and the longest five minutes. A state of total bliss i am not used to. A state i cannot maintain.

My physical being is total proof of our future to evolve. Quickly as well. But as the cough cough growing pains i had none will experience.

It had taken my hips to upturn in back for faster locomotion only ten seconds to change. But seperating and crawling up my back and nervous system ripping and rejoining. This pain was incredible.

So yes. I DO KNOW.
Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.12.2021
03:23PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line To all zen masters worldwide past and present if you were truly enlightened some of you would be a few hundred years old. Up to two thousand years old. Very few live up to 300 and 500 as reported.

Your desire for peace and or feeling it is a false peace. It is a mere psedu feeling of true bliss. Peace is stillness within of no attention.

Where you feel your entire body as being you.

Mediatation was created to bring the attentiun under control. But everyone knows if say you focus on your breathing it stifles it. Dont lie and say you can relax it. Relaxing it it allowing it to work on its won accord.

Mushin mediatation was devised by the zen master who seen or heard those doubting the very attention.

This is why upon his great awakening and NOT forgetting all past lives and finally relaxing he became aware of reality. The release of the attention.

Something that occurs with heroin addicts as the drug numbs the body and releases the mind. Its powerful addiction is akin to a false true bliss. Though being a drug they dont see this. Its false bliss a numb dumb awareness blob of human flesh.

So NO zen master worldwide save a select few have ever been truly enlightened.

So raise with me brothers and sisters and see the truth. For i am that which has arisen again. Your future buddha that will nullify the old zen and replace it with the ancient doctrine of awareness wiped clean from this world.

For i did suffer to learn the truth so you would not.

Let the imagined nervous attention totally relax. The physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175298
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.12.2021
03:45PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line To meet me in person you would instantly see a care free persona and a silly funny attitude. Something i desire all the time. Hating the seriousness of this world.

Something i fight against. For those that call themselves zen master or even zen practioners you instantly segregate yourself from others. This is no different then saying your muslim or christian or atheist. They are all decided directions of the viewpoint of the attention.

The atman. The true persona is not devoid of emotion. It embodies it. This includes hate and anger. Love and desire. Happiness and sadness. For there is no issue with them.

I have a hated fury at times to those that did this to us. i have NO issues with this. Neither should you.

The atman embraces reality as it is not as desired. For the truth is not my own but i bring it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175299
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
08:31AM EDT 
vertical line Ah-hoo
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175300
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
08:50AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let the imagined nervous attention totally relax. The physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175301
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
08:51AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let the imagined nervous attention totally relax. The physical being and five senses is aware of the environment automatically.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175302
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
09:52AM EDT 
vertical line I can't believe it's not human. I can't believe it's not basic.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175303
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
09:53AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My only recourse of action. Because of their hatred of me for knowing. But my hatred for them is more so.

My physical being and five senses is automatically aware of the environment. Let this state totally relax the focused nervous attention.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175304
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
09:56AM EDT 
vertical line Shut your cake-hole you nazi.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175305
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
10:05AM EDT 
vertical line But it's no laughing party ...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175306
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
10:17AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line To clarify and know exactly what we are dealing with.

The physical being and five senses is automatically aware of the environment. Let this state totally relax the imagined focused nervous attention.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175307
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
10:23AM EDT 
vertical line That's what's the deal you're dealing in.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175308
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
10:25AM EDT 
vertical line In your dungeon of despair.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175309
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
10:38AM EDT 
vertical line I could send you a dietary guideline but you would need to understand Sanskrit. So that would be a waste of time.  Geddit?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175310
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
11:13AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Im happy to see the announcement of all car manufactures worldwide announcing total focus on development of electrical vehicles on the news.

Also there will be minimalistic democratic governments worldwide. All ran by Representatives and a senate with no leaders. Your design is to work for the voices of its population. Nothing else.

Also allowing those to cross freely into the usa past the border is also a delight to see. Im glad to see government listen to reason of the logical statements i made.

Dont forget. This is my home world and the race i belong to.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175311
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
11:25AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This was not my home world prior to my incarnation as adam but reality promised it would be. I no longer desire to be gods herald. It was only ever a case of getting things done within the universe. Mainly for the children who i cannot allow to suffer.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175312
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
11:28AM EDT 
vertical line You need to cut out the junk food - the burgers and chicken wings.  For starters.  Then gradually wean yourself off the news and, may find you'll begin to refrain from talking rubbish on the internet. You know? Garbage in, garbage out.  And you might learn something about yourself.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175313
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
11:39AM EDT 
vertical line In posting on this forum, I’m providing you with endless recycling and aspirational opportunities.  So, Google the mushin and Wiki the durkin, 'cos I'm away and called to workin'.  I wish I could say it's been a pleasure.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175314
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.13.2021
12:15PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line "The highest purpose is to have no purpose at all. This puts one in accord with nature, in her manner of operation" - John Cage
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175315
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.13.2021
12:18PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Whenever we are not
manipulating our experience
we are meditating.
~ Adyashanti
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175316
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.13.2021
12:20PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line "You didn’t come here to fix something that’s broken or to complete a to-do list. You came for the fun of it, for the exhilaration and magic of being alive.” ~ Unknown
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175317
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
12:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: ""The highest purpose is to have no purpose at all. This puts one in accord with nature, in her manner of operation" - John Cage"

Totally true. Its why i no longer desire to be gods herald. I do not want, need or desire purpose. Just freedom.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175318
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.13.2021
12:38PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I get phil space and ndanmai at my ignore list.

I don't see their posts anymore.advice you do the same..
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175319
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
12:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I have existed as an alien race twice. Once as a pure blood human being on their world. Then the world of the alien grays.

It might appear to some im bragging. But both lives i lived only to be twenty years old. Then both lives i was killed in. Not fond memories at all.

I only speak of them because i remember and the knowledge and experience from them.

On the tor browser i have been in contact with those that follow the doctrine of awareness. Including alien grays, Tall whites, pure blood human beings and the race namar belongs to.

Im not against those pure blood human being aliens. Its only if they are against me that any issues arise.

Which is natural to feel that way. But some see the corruption within their world.

So not only is gods message pertaining to this world but others. It is not about me. Its about all of us.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175320
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.13.2021
12:48PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line just a waste of time
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175321
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
01:09PM EDT 
vertical line
Are you? 
You poor sad basterds. 
You both have my deepest sympathies. 
But a word to the wise, learn the language first.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175322
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
01:53PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I get phil space and ndanmai at my ignore list.

"

They dont bother me at all. I dont get triggered easy. If i respond its because i want to.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175323
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.13.2021
02:10PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I get phil space and ndanmai at my ignore list.

"

They dont bother me at all. I dont get triggered easy. If i respond its because i want to.
"

He just do insulting, only. I can't tolerate anymore.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175324
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
02:42PM EDT 
vertical line
Oh dear. Sorry if you feel you've been insulted.  But you're not helping Bobwidget or youself when you encourage him in his fantasies.

However, it's the brain farts which are your most highly appreciated and misunderstood form of humour.  There are ten thousand variations on the brain fart and they are not all riotously funny.  This is only one of your and Bobwidget's peculiarities.  Ultimately, all manner of the ten thousand brain farts will come home to roost in your living nightmare world of delusions.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175325
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.13.2021
04:00PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Sometimes its 10 views. Sometimes its 500 views. then sometimes its 2000 views and 50 reposts.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175328
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.13.2021
04:58PM EDT 
vertical line Yeah derangement can be contagious for the Walter Mitty/Baron Munchausen hybrid so I decided to pitch the sh!t into the fan and short circuit that dark grandiose fantasy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175330
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.17.2021
08:13AM EDT 
vertical line
AKA: Messianic ego inflation. (Dead right!)

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175365
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.17.2021
09:03AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Life! Come to me with all your force.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175366
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.17.2021
10:23AM EDT 
vertical line Nah, you're looking for a lifestyle not life force, so slide this, tweak that, ignore the other - rasp away dead? guy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175367
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.17.2021
12:21PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let nervous energy totally relax. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175368
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.17.2021
01:05PM EDT 
vertical line A pall of dullness settles over you and you start living a deadened life with your fingers in your ears going lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalahaaah
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175372
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.17.2021
01:11PM EDT 
vertical line Anyway, like you say, you're not human so that's ok. Right?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175374
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.17.2021
01:13PM EDT 
vertical line You're an animoron with messianic ego inflation issues - overdrawn in the bank of the dead.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175375
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.17.2021
05:50PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Anyway, like you say, you're not human so that's ok. Right?
"

I am the bloodline of adam and jesus. The true race of this planet. Humans are the invaders making us in their image.

So i am not human.

This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175376
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.17.2021
06:01PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Soon.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175377
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.17.2021
06:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "
AKA: Messianic ego inflation. (Dead right!)

"

I am the chosen one to spread gods message. Realities herald to unify the entire population under the banner of the doctrine of awareness.

For 2000 years i slumbered in death.

This time i dont fail. Did you think jesus was fake somehow? Even zens basis is reincarnation.

Someone had to be jesus. But that is not my true name. My name now is my first god given name. Full circle.

The female herald also walks the earth. Eve, mary and now Eileen. Her god given name.

The very peacekeepers of worlds within our universe Before god put us to rest to awaken as adam and eve on this world.

Promised to us by god to be our home world of which we had none prior.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175378
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.17.2021
06:42PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The universe knows my name.

Because someone has to try to fix the crap.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175379
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.18.2021
05:28AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Leave the front and back door open
allow the thoughts to come and go
just don’t serve them tea.

~ Shunryu Suzuki
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175380
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.18.2021
05:29AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Like a cup, you are full
of your own opinions and speculations.
How can you learn wisdom
unless you first empty your cup?

~ Nyogen Senzaki
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175381
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.18.2021
01:47PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This always works.

This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let my physical being totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175382
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.20.2021
10:46AM EDT 
vertical line Bobwidget is the chosen one hereby promoted - buy one get one free.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175388
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.08.2021
10:51AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses. This state automatically release's nervous stress without trying at all. Just dont focus it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175634
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.08.2021
01:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses. This state automatically relaxes nervous energy without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175635
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN GARDEN
by Chris Simpson
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s