history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Apr 10 2021 07:19PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: THE UNDOING
vertical line Posted on Mar.22.2021 @ 09:58AM EDT by Bobwidget
The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

This is how it occurred for our first awakening. This how it will occur for our second awakening. Full circle.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.23.2021
06:27AM EDT 
vertical line There will no doubt be some snapping and nipping before this thread has unravelled - miaow!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175433
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.23.2021
09:22AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let the focused nervous attention totally relax. To evolve it is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175436
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.23.2021
11:10AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let the inward focused nervous attention totally relax. To evolve it is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175437
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.23.2021
11:18AM EDT 
vertical line You've been done up like a kipper.
So, go and do one, then redo the drag here >>>
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175438
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.23.2021
11:20AM EDT 
vertical line lmao
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175439
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.23.2021
11:44AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all.

All shall see it. None will desire it.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175440
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Mar.23.2021
11:45AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line The sky is black.

Mind is one.

1+1 is 3.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175441
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.24.2021
10:40AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is effortlessly aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax focused nervous energy. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

This state that is naturally occurring rejects the attention. So let it. This superior state simply dont want an attention. Awareness supersedes the attention. This state naturally sees itself as the higher evolved being.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175442
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.24.2021
11:25AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Because people are naturally aware anyway those that drift to this are in conflict with those that are more focused.

So our world is in conflict anyway. We each other and with ourselves.

The doctrine of awareness and the doctrine of attention are not compatible.

The dividing line between us and animals is we are aware and animals have an attention.

So to end conflict within this world those that want awareness and those that want the attention to be segregated.

So either being must leave this world.

The doctrine of attention will only be used to understand and teach the way of animals with my race i belong to.

Its not even a question of just right or wrong. It is a question of desire.

the total ease of being aware without trying is far different then the forced aspect of being attentive.

Even those that follow the attention must let it relax to go to sleep. But with awareness the body being tired it naturally wants to sleep.

Sharp contrasts between these two states of being.

yes the noosphere provides enhanced intelligence and other aspects but its still not yours. I dont believe in most of it as its simply conceptual in nature.

Even the very intelligence of a aware being is just very different then those of focused mindset.

I am an animals master. I can at times excite and calm living creatures. Im hardly against animals and their attentions. But i see it as such and it is such.

The realization is simple. This physical being is effortlessly aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax focused nervous energy. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175443
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.24.2021
11:51AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Reality told me it would take ten years for our world to become healthy and stable again. That was four years ago. So yes climate change is real.

But those that fight against it thinking somehow nature is against us when we are in fact nature itself is a wrong view of reality.

The realization is simple. This physical being is effortlessly aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

there is many ways to come to awareness. I can only suggest what will help certain individuals. But the binding force we all share is we are all aware. Regardless of the attention or not.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175444
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.24.2021
12:37PM EDT 
vertical line Yeah, the monkeys have been wating for you to figure it all out.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175445
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.24.2021
06:44PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and my five senses is aware of the environment. Let my physical being totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175446
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.25.2021
05:58AM EDT 
vertical line You appear to have devolved to the level of machine. A machine running an anxious, neurotic, short-circuited operating system incapable of opening the Pod Bay Doors. A machine that is not hooked up to the Cosmic Giggle.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175447
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.25.2021
07:38AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line "All kids are gifted: some just open their packages earlier than others" - Michael Carr
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175448
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.25.2021
08:50AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses effortlessly. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175449
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.25.2021
11:28AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses effortlessly. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

reality told me i have to let nervous energy totally relax. so the message is complete. May god help us all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175450
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.25.2021
12:52PM EDT 
vertical line The Undoing
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175451
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.25.2021
01:13PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I am not special because i hear god. The reason we cant no more is interference from emf. Intentionally done by those that would play god with us.

Furthermore god dont talk to many because of mankinds frail mind.

The real God is soft spoken. He is not the bible god for the most part. God was replaced by their god.

The mean god is the noosphere. Operated by the hands by our oppressors. Its a false god because it machinery.

An alien race dont need to attack another race. They just need to subdue them. Use disease indirectly. Make them adhere to their way of life.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175452
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.25.2021
02:04PM EDT 
vertical line You're judemental and self-righteous. Ideas about what is special and not special are category issues for you alone. Nothing to do with anyone else. Sorry.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175453
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.25.2021
02:04PM EDT 
vertical line *judgemental
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175454
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.25.2021
04:52PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You're judemental and self-righteous. Ideas about what is special and not special are category issues for you alone. Nothing to do with anyone else. Sorry. "

The race i belong to is. Just not yours. The false gods that were jealous of us.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175455
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.25.2021
06:52PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses effortlessly. Let nervous stress that isn't mine totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175456
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.25.2021
07:18PM EDT 
vertical line Sounds plausible I guess. If you sit in the corner of a room all day in a pool of your own p!ss and sh!te wearing a straight jacket.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175457
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.26.2021
05:25AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Spirituality is eagle.
Peace with eagle is mahakasyapa.
Peace with mahakasyapa is Freedom. (Yourself!)
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175458
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.26.2021
05:54AM EDT 
vertical line Tell him that we fncking reprogrammed reality. Tell him that language is a virus and that religion is an operating system and that prayers are just so much fncking spam.

~ Neil Gaiman, American Gods
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175459
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.26.2021
05:55AM EDT 
vertical line Try to understand that you are a figure in a mirror - the dream of a factory-farmed slave.

Silence is a faculty that leads to a true suspension of judgement - a moment when the sense data emanating from the universe ceases to be interpreted by the senses and everything around you is no longer that which it seems to have been. So, perception ceases to be the force which decides the nature of the world - you will be a slave no more, you will no longer be farmed and you will return to your true nature.

Your one god pre-recorded universe of which He is the recorder is running down like an old clock.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175460
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.26.2021
05:57AM EDT 
vertical line And watch out for the late night phone breathers - the psychotic supremacists, bred for humanity and sold to society ... wait a minute ... they is YOU!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175461
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.26.2021
10:43AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is me and with my five senses is aware of the environment. Let it totally relax nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175462
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.26.2021
11:25AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "The realization is simple. The physical being is me and with my five senses is aware of the environment. Let it totally relax nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

"

This also works.

The realization is simple. The physical being is me and with my five senses is aware of the environment. Let focused nervous stress that isn't mine totally relax. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

In silence you notice awareness of which sees reality as is.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175463
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.26.2021
12:43PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line If everybody likes you,
You have a serious problem.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175464
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.26.2021
03:34PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. The physical being is me and with my five senses is aware of the environment. Let nervous stress that isn't mine totally relax. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175465
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.26.2021
05:00PM EDT 
vertical line Repetition, repetition, repetition - monkey mind noise generator.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175466
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.26.2021
06:01PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let it totally relax nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175467
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.26.2021
06:22PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You're judemental and self-righteous. Ideas about what is special and not special are category issues for you alone. Nothing to do with anyone else. Sorry. "

Your judgmental on all my posts.

The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let it totally relax nervous stress that isn't mine. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed. The cure to the disease.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175468
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.27.2021
05:40AM EDT 
vertical line Hey, you're back. Again. How's it going? What goes around comes around, eh?

Here's another observational stream of consciousness for ya, and based purely on what you write you understand, here, in this forum, you know like the threats of violence, the ridiculous claims - remember? you were a grey living in Area 51 for a while before or after becoming a 7 foot werewolf Jesus going beserk in a crap Bible you say I wrote, so yeah, on obvservational terms you and your fluffer have both - with the revenge fantasies, brain damage probably from time spent in the military - got some serious problems but they have nothing whatever to do with whether anyone likes you or not. How awesome is that? Like it?

What is interesting though, is that the owner/moderator of a zen forum which provides clear guidance on other parts of the site, has allowed this to persist for so long.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175469
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.27.2021
05:47AM EDT 
vertical line 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175470
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
10:16AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let my physical being totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175471
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from so_teh
Mar.27.2021
10:32AM EDT 
Email so_teh
vertical line Yeah, I don't even know why Alan is even paying for this site anymore... at least the forum feature.

Now that it is the 2020s and the users of the internet have grown so large...

This is all you can expect and worse.

It's funny though, Zen is niche market.

Most people don't know or care about Zen.

Truly.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175472
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
11:33AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Zen will be replaced by those doctrines of awareness that existed prior. Documents destroyed by those that follow the doctrine of attention.

Also our prior understanding that god is reality will resurface prior to the religions.

The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let this physical being totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175473
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
12:10PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Zen almost as a whole has been marred by those that follow the agenda of the noosphere technology. It is almost all false doctrine.

i used to have books on no mind principles. though marred to an extent as well.

those few that will evolve will take care of the noosphere tech. Then mankinds attention will fade away and they will evolve without effort.

It will transpire regardless. Its just a question of time.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175474
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
12:18PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Genocidal serial killers of the bloodline of the race adam and eve belonged to.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175475
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
02:43PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses effortlessly. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

reality told me i have to let nervous energy totally relax. so the message is complete. May god help us all.

"

This is simpler and easier to grasp.

The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Let nervous energy totally relax. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175476
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
04:28PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Genocidal serial killers of the bloodline of the race adam and eve belonged to.

"

They have caused cancer in children using this technology for depopulation.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175477
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
04:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Rephrased. Putting the horse before the cart.

The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Don't focus nervous energy. Let it totally relax. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175478
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.27.2021
06:27PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment without trying at all. Don't focus nervous energy and let it totally relax. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175479
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.28.2021
12:00PM EDT 
vertical line God, today, surprised Zen dilettante observers by distancing Himself from Zenguide Forum saying, "It's true that I sort of believe in it but my faith comes and goes, and to be honest I have my doubts.  It's a bit like FM radio, sometimes it's on my wavelength, and sometimes I wish it would just stick to talking about tea, and leave me out of it."  The Divine Being continued, "Does Zenguide Forum actually exist? Well that's a tough question. Is it real? Another tough one. Why does it allow so much evil? Who knows. I'm not omniscient you know."

The Shortest Theological Debate in History.
Ho Chi Zen: "What is God like?"
Tom: "Somebody. I don't care."

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175480
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.28.2021
12:02PM EDT 
vertical line Blowin' Free
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175481
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.28.2021
09:03PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Evil phil and so teh. manipulative sociopaths.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175482
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.29.2021
02:15AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Note to self: you will never feel 100% ready. So just do it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175483
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
05:19AM EDT 
vertical line Honi soit qui mal y pense.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175484
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
05:21AM EDT 
vertical line I couldn't understand a word they were drooling about but it sounded like A Requiem For The American Dream.

Bobwidget: the trapped, the trapper and the trap all tangled up in a cotton wool head game.

Enver m: if not me, who? If not now, when? How long has this been going on?

lmao
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175485
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.29.2021
08:54AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being and five senses is aware of the environment. Let this state totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175486
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.29.2021
09:10AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line More of a direct reminder.

The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175487
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
10:22AM EDT 
vertical line You need to relax.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175488
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
10:28AM EDT 
vertical line People of ze wurl, relax!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175489
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
10:31AM EDT 
vertical line People of ze wurl, and remember people of ze wurl, ze memory and perceptions are notoriously INNACURATE. Zank you people of ze wurl.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175490
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
10:37AM EDT 
vertical line Furzermore, people of ze wurl, did you know zat zere are optic nerve heads in each eye dat ptoduce BLIND SPOTS? Zis creates TWO black spots in your vision. When both ze eyes are open ze BRAIN fills in ze gaps with infotmation from ze other eye. So, people of ze wurl, most people see what zey expect to see.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175491
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.29.2021
12:00PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax focused nervous energy. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

Perception of reality right in front of our eyes is the only truth we have. Its called reality for a reason. Its real.

God kills none. That's why evil still exists. Since Satan is the noosphere operated by the hands of living beings is why these issues still exist.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175492
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:01PM EDT 
vertical line You need to relax. God's been on a killing spree for millennia.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175493
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:02PM EDT 
vertical line Time you went.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175494
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:05PM EDT 
vertical line You definitely need to RELAX.
You, that's you, Bobwidget, ingnore any conflicting information until confronted with it. In the meantime, your body is the gateway to the story you keep on telling yourself.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175495
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:06PM EDT 
vertical line In the land of Bobwidget, the one-eyed man is king.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175496
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:07PM EDT 
vertical line You're too slow. Sooooooo slow!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175497
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:09PM EDT 
vertical line I can hear your cogs clanging from here. Tap tap tap duh!
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175498
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:10PM EDT 
vertical line Easy, easy, easy boy. Take it easy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175499
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:33PM EDT 
vertical line Your work here is undone.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175500
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
12:34PM EDT 
vertical line Geddititititititit?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175501
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.29.2021
03:23PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax the focused nervous attention. To evolve it is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175502
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.29.2021
03:38PM EDT 
vertical line Wrong.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175503
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.29.2021
07:14PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I am aware.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175504
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.30.2021
05:03AM EDT 
vertical line Ah, it's good you're aware that you're wrong. That's progress. Well done.

And remember: Trust nothing, least of all your own senses.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175505
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.30.2021
05:06AM EDT 
vertical line The body 'colours' all you experience - your preconceptions, predilections colour your perceptions, what you interpret as an experience - your state. This is pretty basic stuff.

You appeared to be conflating undoing with not-doing and setting undoing up in opposition to doing as a method to deal with opposing forces, in your case not being able to relax due to extraneous phenomena outside of your control like EMF.

So, yes not-doing creates receptivity and does solve problems without effort. However, there are times when doing is necessary and I would suggest that the way to deal with these two apparent forces in opposition is by cycling and balancing periods of doing and not doing. Incidentally, what kind of a god is it that can't be heard because of background electro-magnetic radiation?

Oh and by the way, your flies are undone. Just saying.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175506
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
08:10AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Wrong."

better?

The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let the focused nervous attention totally relax without trying at all. To evolve it is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175507
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
08:37AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line In the past like clockwork every time I would feel relief when camping in nature.

Away from large cities or towns that have massive emf my attention would totally relax without trying within half an hour to an hour.

This is why the zen masters stayed in the woods on the fringes of society.

Nature produces its own natural healing emf because its life. This counters the negative emf in over crowded areas.

This has not happened once. But dozens of times camping over a two year period.

So I totally know.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175508
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
09:24AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Better yet!

The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175509
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
09:50AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I discovered this aspect of the attention unintentionally while camping. It simply happened.

I would shake all over an instant before relief then be totally calm.

There is a reason they both want this forum shut down. They do not want people to see this information. Because they want this means they are against me and serve an agenda.

But the agenda is clear to me. Because this being always remembers past lives I remember the day they turned on the noosphere.

Instant headache and because we had no attention you could literally hear the broadcast messages of the doctrine of attention.

Further and further away we had to flee out of eden/nature.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175510
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
10:04AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Eve awoke first. Then she helped awaken me. Then we helped others. A mass awakening.

Me and eve started society here 20,000 years ago.

For 900 years this society thrived. I was literally 900 years old.

Where we should be living close to 2000 now we might make it to 100.

I have every reason to be mad. Not just mad but furious. So should the entire population of this world.

I despise sociopaths. My intentions are simple. I love humanity.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175511
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
02:17PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Because i was in nature is why this event kept occurring. Away from bad emf and surrounded with good emf nature gives off acted on my physical being.

The good emf caused the bad emf to dissolve within. Plus because bad emf was not present I could no longer maintain an attention.

So I know 100%.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175513
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
03:26PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The emf reader I have measures high in the numbers and flashes red in high danger zones where I live.

I guess I'm imagining this. I'm assuming this emf reader is measuring sun beams or something.

No. Cold hard total proof.

I don't lie. I'm blunt and honest.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175514
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.31.2021
02:01AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I have bought camping equipments. Im planing to go camping in nature with my family for a few weeks, by the end of this month. For the first time we will try and my parents are old. It is impossible to make a plan if you are with my dad.

After, again I plan to do camping with a friend of mine.At the same area. At the south shores of the country. 600-700 km sea shore.

I think since the cities are full of covid, it will be good idea to be out there.

Any tips you want to share?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175518
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.31.2021
04:50AM EDT 
vertical line Yeah, don't leave litter - take your emf home with you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175519
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.31.2021
04:54AM EDT 
vertical line 'Cos it's no country for Adam and Eve, it's country for pervy 900 year old men.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175520
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.31.2021
07:48AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I have bought camping equipments. Im planing to go camping in nature with my family for a few weeks, by the end of this month. For the first time we will try and my parents are old. It is impossible to make a plan if you are with my dad.

After, again I plan to do camping with a friend of mine.At the same area. At the south shores of the country. 600-700 km sea shore.

I think since the cities are full of covid, it will be good idea to be out there.

"

Just enjoy.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175523
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.31.2021
09:30AM EDT 
vertical line And don't phone home, best leave the phone at home. In fact any internet device - EMF and all that, you know.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175524
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.31.2021
09:39AM EDT 
vertical line Or you could go the whole hog and live off-grid. If you can't manage that, you could try van-living. I know I have.

Looking forward to taking delivery of my new camper soon. The camper conversion of my Nissan Elgrand (including solar panel etc.), was scheduled for March but Covid intervened. Then it was June. Now it's more likely July/August.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175526
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.31.2021
10:34AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Or you could go the whole hog and live off-grid. If you can't manage that, you could try van-living. I know I have.

Looking forward to taking delivery of my new camper soon. The camper conversion of my Nissan Elgrand (including solar panel etc.), was scheduled for March but Covid intervened. Then it was June. Now it's more likely July/August.

"

cool. enjoy. im getting a canvas truck bed tent soon.

i still like the idea of a cargo van converted.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175529
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Mar.31.2021
11:50AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I have bought camping equipments. Im planing to go camping in nature with my family for a few weeks, by the end of this month. For the first time we will try and my parents are old. It is impossible to make a plan if you are with my dad.

"

Just enjoy.
"

Thank you.

The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175530
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
03:54PM EDT 
vertical line Dull, effortful and ponderous.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175548
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN 2
by Atelier Lzc
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s