history principles practice stories, books, media discussion forum organizations resources
zenguide.com logo

Saturday Apr 10 2021 06:12PM ET
º login º register º email º guestbook º printer friendly
grey dot
  Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen. Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring. The professor watched the overflow... continue...

z
e
n
menu left history menu spacer principles menu spacer practice menu spacer zen media menu spacer discussion forum menu spacer organization directory menu spacer resources  
login
  DISCUSSION FORUM
» topic list   » start a new topic   » my tracked topics   » view topic
grey dot

horizontal line
→→→→ vertical line TOPIC: DESTROYERS
vertical line Posted on Mar.30.2021 @ 05:07PM EDT by Bobwidget
All fracking operations must cease worldwide. These toxins are polluting our environment and affecting humanity.

Those that won't simply don't care. Destroyers of this world and indirectly harming mankind.

Humanity has every reason for self protection against that which would harm them.

Your going to be shut down regardless in the future. Toleration is no longer an issue.

Do the correct thing for the children and our future. Not for the predator crap of just making money.

Do it or become the prey.

No choice.

Go to Latest Reply   Reply to this Topic   Email Bobwidget
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
06:02PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line This also pertains to all oil production. Millions of dollars will not protect you from the legions of mankind.

Use sand to create glass. Its cheap.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175516
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.30.2021
06:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Just leave this world asap. sociopaths.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175517
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.31.2021
04:56AM EDT 
vertical line All this pertains to Bobwidget. Sociopaths are humanity. . . And you love humanity, remember? So, you must be a sociopathic agent provocateur. Get help now before it's too late.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175521
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.31.2021
09:36AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175525
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Mar.31.2021
09:41AM EDT 
vertical line You are in the process of being destroyed, as we speak, but you are too damn stoopid to see it.

And I've told you before: Stay away from my skype, or you will be annihilated.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175527
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.31.2021
10:28AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You are in the process of being destroyed, as we speak, but you are too damn stoopid to see it.

And I've told you before: Stay away from my skype, or you will be annihilated.
"

Thats everyone.

The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let this state totally relax nervous energy. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175528
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.31.2021
12:31PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line The realization is simple. This physical being is aware of the environment with my five senses. Let nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. Not focus it. To evolve the attention is no longer needed.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175531
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Mar.31.2021
02:21PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let focused nervous energy totally relax without trying at all. My physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175532
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.01.2021
01:40AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line 99% of the information taught in schools is useless.

If you want a complete education, you have to educate yourself.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175533
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
07:26AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "99% of the information taught in schools is useless.

If you want a complete education, you have to educate yourself.
"

Very true. I never stop learning.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175534
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.01.2021
01:14PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Give me a week.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175536
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
01:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Give me a week."

Have fun camping.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175537
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
01:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Let inward focused nervous energy totally relax. The physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses without trying at all.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175538
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.01.2021
02:04PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "Give me a week."

Have fun camping.

"

There is a 30 day for camping.

That was for zen practice.
I understand it. Just need that week to put in practice.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175539
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.01.2021
02:09PM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I still can't believe why it took 20 years to understand (just the practice)?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175540
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
02:42PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I still can't believe why it took 20 years to understand (just the practice)?"

Im 50 years old. It toke 50 years to begin to understand. Ive read zen since 20 some years old.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175541
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
03:03PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Quote: "I still can't believe why it took 20 years to understand (just the practice)?"

Im 50 years old. It toke 50 years to begin to understand. Ive read zen since 20 some years old.

"

Some might not think the noosphere is real in zen but in reality it is zens mara. Existing s very long time.

In Buddhist cosmology, Mara is associated with death, rebirth and desire. Nyanaponika Thera has described Mara as "the personification of the forces antagonistic to enlightenment."

But this life i discovered the final truth. It is not a real demon or entity. It is falsified to appear that way by the hands of living people.

It is even edgar cayces the lady.

Machinery.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175542
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
03:32PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Plus old paintings depict a silver disk in the sky and a thin beam of light coming from it directed at peoples heads. Showing them bent over in angst and pain.

So technology.

Plus old paintings of varied odd shaped ships in the air with thin beams of light coming out. Some destroyed and smoking on the ground.

So our world is in a power struggle game.

Plus ancient documents that are written about beings from the stars making us in their image. Playing god. GOD HAVE MAKETH US IN HIS IMAGE! pretend gods.

I have realized one thing. Technology and intelligence does not make a race better then another. AWARENESS makes a race better then another.

Our world was far removed from the prying eyes of the race of pure blood human being aliens when our society started.

But 900 years later they found us.

It was to become a world untouched by alien technology to let it advance in its own way. I loved the world i lived in back then.

Even the serpent which the bible equates to satan exists as statues in ancient civilizations. Some spread far apart and also in very different time periods.

Not sure if its some form of alien intelligent snake. Something to look forward to kill in the future if need be.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175543
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
03:44PM EDT 
vertical line Based purely on what you both write on this forum and notwithstanding that enver m will be talking about starting a practice in the after-life, if his previous life is anything to go by and Bobwidget's obvious lack of compassion for humanity: what you refer to as "learning" is just the usual provisional imitation of learning for advantage in order to promote rivalry.

You would be better served having a go at unlearning - try unlearning violence for starters. Begin there, where you both are, if you can.

Good luck.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175544
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
03:48PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Before my incarnation of adam on earth me and eileen were ambassadors of god going to worlds in conflict To help them resolves their issues. My name was hardly jesus.

Eileen was always the soft spoken one while i was very outspoken. Its why nobody hears from her now. We would consort together to find solutions for troubled worlds.

Hence all the worlds know my name.

Then simply god asked us if we wanted to start a new world. The answer was yes and he laid us to sleep awakening as adam and eve.

Because we were aware prior it did not take us long to become aware again. First eve then me.

We both were ambassadors of god a long time. As adam and eve we no longer desired that or were that.

We simply lived and loved.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175545
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
03:50PM EDT 
vertical line Incidentally, it's not the serpent you should be worrying about.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175546
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
03:54PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Based purely on what you both write on this forum and notwithstanding that enver m will be talking about starting a practice in the after-life, if his previous life is anything to go by and Bobwidget's obvious lack of compassion for humanity: what you refer to as "learning" is just the usual provisional imitation of learning for advantage in order to promote rivalry.

You would be better served having a go at unlearning - try unlearning violence for starters. Begin there, where you both are, if you can.

Good luck.
"

It is any living beings right to protect oneself against that which is harmful or violent against ones self.

I did not start this violence. Plus i condemn it. But it continues to this day.

Your not awake enough to see it. Simple.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175547
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
03:57PM EDT 
vertical line I'm awake to your idiocy. The stuff you write here is for you alone. This is your tragedy. It does not apply to anyone but yourself. The violence, the opinions, the beliefs, the batsh!t crazy ideas - they all belong to you.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175549
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
04:31PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Some clearly remember. So its not a debate. Its info.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175551
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
04:41PM EDT 
vertical line No one is debating with you. You fight with yourself. That much is plain.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175552
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
05:05PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line During my first life here there was no violence for 900 years. It simply did not occur within our aware race.

Exactly. no debate. Nor listening to others that even begin to say im incorrect.

Fighting myself is incorrect. I fight against mara.

Your just weak not to. Which means your a big sissy. Fearful.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175553
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
05:15PM EDT 
vertical line Sissy? You set this up as a straw man, solely to attract a reaction or response which will allow you the opportunity to give the impression that you are refuting an argument which you say you don't want.

If you're serious about this and want to get technical with the information, cross-culturally throughout the ancient world, the serpent is depicted as a liberator, Eden's serpent of salvation.

The serpent provides the method by which the information is understood. As living information it replicates itself - not through information or in information - but as information it travels up the optic nerve to the pineal body using the human brain as a female host and replicates itself into its active form.

In this context, the serpent of enlightenment is the messenger of the unknowable god, who brings gnosis. The creation myth in the Bible which you keep going on about does not conflate the serpent with Satan. Indeed, there is no reference to Satan in Genesis.

I suspect that the above does not fit with your world-view.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175554
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
05:33PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Sissy? You set this up as a straw man, solely to attract a reaction or response which will allow you the opportunity to give the impression that you are refuting an argument which you say you don't want.

If you're serious about this and want to get technical with the information, cross-culturally throughout the ancient world, the serpent is depicted as a liberator, Eden's serpent of salvation.

The serpent provides the method by which the information is understood. As living information it replicates itself - not through information or in information - but as information it travels up the optic nerve to the pineal body using the human brain as a female host and replicates itself into its active form.

In this context, the serpent of enlightenment is the messenger of the unknowable god, who brings gnosis. The creation myth in the Bible which you keep going on about does not conflate the serpent with Satan. Indeed, there is no reference to Satan in Genesis.

I suspect that the above does not fit with your world-view.
"

No serpent appeared before me. Just the invading humans. Trying to teach us their ways.

As far as a living creature its interference good or bad for our race is to be determined.

Enlightenment had already occurred before with our awakening. So it could not provide enlightenment. Or our world would be aware again.

Hence its informantion isn't correct.

Host? ewwww.

Whats mara?

Ewwwww. host. ewwwww. weird stuff. unnatural crap.

ewwww.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175555
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
05:38PM EDT 
vertical line Ewwwww? See, you brought the serpent up, literally. All that talking about information. 'Cos you are the host for the information, you see? which you're now spewing up all over the damn place.

I'd get out more, but I might become a target for knowing too much.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175556
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
05:39PM EDT 
vertical line I mean how unnatural are you? Do you read the crap you spew on here or do you just write in a state of possession?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175557
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
05:42PM EDT 
vertical line The other give away is everything is either black or white, taken literally by you, as you go careening from one thing to another all over the place running on the binary op system.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175558
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
05:46PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I mean how unnatural are you? Do you read the crap you spew on here or do you just write in a state of possession?"

What is unnatural is the invading humans and their doctrine of attention constantly bombarding the aware race that once existed.

As far as the serpent just another representive of a logic or maybe actual being that was far from correct. Or the struggles of this world would not exist. So hardly a liberation.

Awareness wins over intellect.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175559
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
05:47PM EDT 
vertical line You shouldn't get involved with stuff you know nothing about.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175560
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
05:49PM EDT 
vertical line You're funny but not in a good way, sorry. Goodnight.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175561
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
05:59PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I dont adhere to the bible. Very little is correct.

Nor did i say the serpent is satan.

Its reference was what i posted. statues in varied cultures.

so YOU assumed. Typical of you.

Go be its host. weird wording either metaphorical or otherwise.

I just dont see your intelligence.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175562
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
06:20PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You shouldn't get involved with stuff you know nothing about."

Whats obvious is the conflict between what you believe and what i see. Conflict is conflict. Or simply we would agree.

So the conflict of this world is very apparent.

It is the conflict of the doctrine of awareness and the doctrine of the attention.

You simply make it obvious.

is their no conflict? Do you deny this conflict? Do you see this conflict?

Do you agree there is a massive conflict between us?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175563
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
06:44PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line On being a flat earther its either a almost infinite flat earth plain or a non expanding and non contracting universe.

Constellations speak the truth as their constant design is unwavering which totally points to a non expanding universe.

Furthermore the boson higgs particle is a constant energy field.

It dont matter to me what i think is true. it matters what is truth.

The shape and design of our universe is irrelevant to me.

Nobody has debated constellations being constant with me. Not one person.

the north star seems to be the center of the universe. The brightest star in the universe of which constellations circle around. It never moves much within earths viewpoint.

So the north star is gods brillence shining throughout the universe. His awareness the field of the boson higgs particle keeping the universe stable.

The north star being the glowing physical form of god itself.

But what is true is true. Regardless of my desire.

Nobody can come up with a logical conclusion why constellations are constant in a ever expanding universe where they should have departed long ago.

i dare any to tell me otherwise. But none can.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175564
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
06:46PM EDT 
vertical line Look, I don't care what you think about my or anyone else's intelligence. As I said, you're a primate with an internet connection bringing up (literally) biblical references to Satan, serpents, good and evil, and going berserk in a bible you say you don't adhere to, not to mention your grey incarnation in Area 51 - all this as information which you say is true and not open for debate. The information you read and process. Information which you see as words with your optic nerve and which you then interpret to suit your agenda creating straw men because you need conflict in your life. I'm having a laugh and you're too uptight to recognise that. So, yeah, you really do need to relax, I can see that.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175565
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
06:51PM EDT 
vertical line There once was a man from the Old Stone Age ...
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175566
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
07:04PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Atoms are the microverse of the macroverse of the universe itself.

Nobody can prove constant constellations are not a stable non expanding non contracting universe.

God as big as a house. Looking like a octopus. Tentacles a mile long holding the fabric of reality together.

I would love to take you there phil. Lets gods healing energy wash over you. Look upon the face of your creator and know god kills none but is life itself.

Watch you cry in unparalleled joy that not just you were wrong but that god is correct.

I love god. I always cry in his presence. Always have.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175567
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
07:07PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "Look, I don't care what you think about my or anyone else's intelligence. As I said, you're a primate with an internet connection bringing up (literally) biblical references to Satan, serpents, good and evil, and going berserk in a bible you say you don't adhere to, not to mention your grey incarnation in Area 51 - all this as information which you say is true and not open for debate. The information you read and process. Information which you see as words with your optic nerve and which you then interpret to suit your agenda creating straw men because you need conflict in your life. I'm having a laugh and you're too uptight to recognise that. So, yeah, you really do need to relax, I can see that. "

The sheer conflict exists between us. Is this true?

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175568
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
07:21PM EDT 
vertical line
Whatever you think, it ain't that. 

You're
a crying
talking
sleeping
walking
CIVIL WAR
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175569
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
07:21PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I bow before god. Not because i have to. Because i want to. Just the simple fact he created me and that i exist. I shall forever be your herald.

god always says dont cry.

So i stop. existing and aware. Like jehovah himself.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175570
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
07:25PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "
Whatever you think, it ain't that. 

You're
a crying
talking
sleeping
walking
CIVIL WAR
"

So no conflict exists between us and you agree with me? Well i agree with you right? You dont make the conflict? or do i? Or is it just conflict?

SO you agree with me?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175571
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
07:28PM EDT 
vertical line You mean Jehovah the demiurge?  Even angels have to worry about an alcoholic parent.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175572
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
07:31PM EDT 
vertical line The conflict exists within you. And watch out for Jehovah's butt-slave angels.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175573
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.01.2021
07:33PM EDT 
vertical line Anyway, I heard that tears are the wine of angels, best to quench the devil's fire, right?
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175574
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
07:40PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line So you agree with me and no conflicts exist between us?

We see eye to eye right?

Your disagreeing with me proves conflict.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175575
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.01.2021
08:24PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line I am the war to end all wars. For i am the peacekeeper to end conflicts. I am the one to restore natural order. For conflict i dont desire but unification.

To be large one must be large. Fear and insecurity shall not be mine.

I speak as though im larger then life. I am life.

I must do what i must to ensure the future of humanity. To safeguard us from threats for our survival.

i quess i have bipolar like told. But this mental state i dont adhere to. I wont be told what i am. I am what i am. I know who i am.

Did i just type that? hahahhahahahaha

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175576
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.02.2021
05:13AM EDT 
vertical line I'm not sure which environment it is you say you're aware of.  It can't be this one - if it was you wouldn't have a need to ask such a ridiculously unaware and stupid question.

Anyroad, to reiterate your fantasy claims which you peddle as objective truth.  And this is by no means an exhaustive list - if everything was included, we'd be here until teatime.  So - your ideas of: sin - No; Jehovah - No; a big as a house octopus god with a tentacle in every pie - No; your fixed, immutable star system - No; your incarnation as a grey in Area 51 - No; your metamorphosis into a 7 foot non-human whatever - No; your gone off your head, berserk, auto-biographical bible - No; your professed love of humanity - No.  Fantasy and vanity.  You get the picture?  It's one big No.

You are the limit case for credulity.  A mental aberration.

All you need to know is, I do not believe a single word you say.  I do not subscribe to any of your beliefs, ideas, notions, claims or views.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175577
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.02.2021
08:32AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "I'm not sure which environment it is you say you're aware of.  It can't be this one - if it was you wouldn't have a need to ask such a ridiculously unaware and stupid question.

Anyroad, to reiterate your fantasy claims which you peddle as objective truth.  And this is by no means an exhaustive list - if everything was included, we'd be here until teatime.  So - your ideas of: sin - No; Jehovah - No; a big as a house octopus god with a tentacle in every pie - No; your fixed, immutable star system - No; your incarnation as a grey in Area 51 - No; your metamorphosis into a 7 foot non-human whatever - No; your gone off your head, berserk, auto-biographical bible - No; your professed love of humanity - No.  Fantasy and vanity.  You get the picture?  It's one big No.

You are the limit case for credulity.  A mental aberration.

All you need to know is, I do not believe a single word you say.  I do not subscribe to any of your beliefs, ideas, notions, claims or views.
"

Your physical being is aware of the environment with it's five senses automatically. Let inward focused nervous emf ( electromagnetic frequency ) totally relax.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175578
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.02.2021
08:47AM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line My physical being is automatically aware of the environment with it's five senses . Let inward focused nervous stress that isn't mine totally relax.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175579
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.02.2021
12:34PM EDT 
vertical line Look, if you can find one prepared to undertake the work, I'd suggest you go to a taxidermist and get yourself stuffed and be done with it.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175583
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.02.2021
12:55PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Quote: "You shouldn't get involved with stuff you know nothing about."

I said nothing of a serpent for adam and eve.

I said simply about statues of it well after the time frame of eden.

If it was truly a liberator then our world would be liberated.

So you either twist what i write intentionally or because of the limited attention of yours it twists them. Missing information i write.

Nothing has liberated our world. Not zen. Not religion. Not dying for mans sins. Nothing.

Liberated means free from. I have both the knowledge of doctrines of awareness and attention.

Awareness liberates.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175584
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.02.2021
01:49PM EDT 
vertical line Scroll-de-dah.  You're a bloody joke.
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175585
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Bobwidget
Apr.02.2021
07:58PM EDT 
Email Bobwidget
vertical line Nope. Awareness liberates one from the attention.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175586
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Phil Space
Apr.03.2021
04:57AM EDT 
vertical line Congratulations! You've succeeded in convincing me that you do have the most tedious life in the USA,
vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175587
horizontal line

horizontal line
Reply from Enver m.
Apr.03.2021
07:00AM EDT 
Email Enver m.
vertical line I think nothing will be perfect (as well), I have better to begin practicing.

vertical line Quote & Reply   Post Reply 175588
horizontal line

Back To Topic List   Go to Top of Page

SUPPORT ZENGUIDE.COM
If you are planning on purchasing any product from amazon.com, you can help us out by using the search box to the right or by clicking on this link to begin shopping.

Purchase posters, art prints, media (music CD & DVD)

buy this ZEN SETTING II
by Packard
Puchase this Item
More Art Prints & Media
Zen & Buddhism books

d
i
s
c
u
s
s